Chum - Cover

Chum

Copyright© 2015 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 2: Gerald

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Gerald - Our young heroine's sexuality is fucked up by an encounter with a very friendly dog. She takes his licks and kisses and returns them in spades. They called it puppy love but he shore packed a punch and new how to hit her sweet-spot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Lesbian  

For any middle-age man, having a juicy ripe filly around the house is disconcerting; the inconvenient erections, the sticky underpants and the need to shaft her nag away at you. Yet you know it spells disaster. Then discovering Jade was hot for Chum drove my lust to boiling point.

However, some of that lust was replaced with sympathy with Chum's death.

I'd loved the erotic attachment she'd had with Chum; so I shared the pain with Jade. She appreciated having someone she could be open with; so a kind of kinship formed where sex was shared in a non-physical fashion.

That life goes on, is one of those eternal truths and within weeks Jade was entering Art College.

Naturally, several hopeful collage-boys came Jades way, to flirt and try their luck, but to no avail.

Angst in some form is a rite of passage for aspiring youths.

Girls often fret for their "shining knight" to appear; Jade hankered for her dream dog.

On such a walk in a country-park Jade experienced a brief encounter with an alpha dog.

Later, when we were discussing her condition, Jade readily shared the event; which had clearly rekindled her optimism for life and lust. With pride she said, "We suddenly met on a quite path and he was just so handsome; and instantly affectionate with licks and sniffing. He was so sensual! And I fondled his sheath before his owner came into view. He had a big cock in there for sure and my snatch was throbbing! I wish you'd seen him Gerald!"

Well my own cock was throbbing but I hid my ardour and causally remarked,

"Would you have bitched him given the chance?"

"On the spot!" she giggled.

I smiled and hugged her close saying, "It's wonderful to hear you laugh again Jade. I hope we can find you a chum real soon."

"Your a randy old sod, or is that a gun in your pocket?" she crooned gently.

"Not so much of the old, I've just got your love interest at heart." I chuckled pressing into her.

"Just so long as you know where the line is drawn Gerald." she said carefully pulling away, "But I'm pleased you get pleasure in supporting me." she giggled again.

"Perhaps I can join you on one of your country walks?" I suggested.

"Maybe, providing you keep this under control!" she smirked tugging my cock.

"You have my word Jade." I said eagerly.

And so I joined Jade on her country--park walks. These were in fact hunting trips. Too other country-park walkers we appeared as a respectable father spending quality time with his student daughter. But we were a predatory couple; on a hunt.

Within a couple of park-tours we had become a clever little duo at befriending dog-walkers.

We realised the men were a pushover for Jade's initial approach of petting their dog. Then I'd saunter up saying that I would have to get my daughter her own dog; to stop her bothering people. I'd try and hold the owner in conversation while Jade molested the dog for a handful of chum.

I carried a camera and usually got a shot of Jade with the hound, which surprisingly filled the owners with pride. Some even wanted me to send them a copy of the snap to their phone.

As we drove home in my 4 x 4 from the country-park I said to Jade,

"How about that guy wanting a snap of you stroking his dog's cock!"

"Well, maybe nearly on his cock but it proves you aren't the only pervert around Gerald."

"And I think that guy liked the way his dog was sniffing your crutch area too!" I sneered.

"Lucky I had jeans on, or I may have got carried away!" she giggled.

I thought a bit and then said,

"Why don't you wear a mini-skirt beneath a long open coat and give some dog a real treat?"

"Gerald! you've got a mind like a cesspit; and I bet you've got an erection on too!

Her hand slid onto my crutch and felt my lob-on. " Yes! I thought so" We both laughed in unison.


Autumn in the Park

It was late autumn and the chilly weather required sensible dress for the country park.

Jade climbed into the 4 x 4 with me wearing her long warm red coat and we set off on another of our fortnightly tours.

We had refined our doggy-hunt routine in the park through trial and error. Jade would now choose a man exercising a fit chummy hound.

And so it was. After walking a while we came to one of the bench-seats dotted along the pathway where an older gent was sat with a youthful brown Boxer.

I could tell by Jade's approach that she would stop for this handsome beast.

I held back to give her time to soften the gent up and get chummy with the dog.

Then as I began my routine chat with the gent, I saw Jade's coat slip open revealing her bare thighs; and beneath her old school gym-slip, that now barley covered her snatch. That young bitch had come well prepared for some chum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.