Buying the Family Next Door - Cover

Buying the Family Next Door

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 10: The Party

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Party - A wealthy middle-aged man takes advantage of his neighbor and her girls when she falls far behind with their bills. When she comes to him for financial help he turns her family into his sexual servants.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Light Bond   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

The following Sunday, I had a couple of buddies over to watch a ball game. Jim and Joe had been good friends before I came into my money, so I frequently paid when we went to the strip clubs together. When they showed an interest in a stripper, I'd pull her to the side and give her a nice tip to give my friend some real nice entertainment. Jim and Joe really appreciated the gifts.

We sat enjoying a beer and bullshitting during the first half of what turned out to be a boring game. As half time started, I asked, "Guys, would you be interested in the best damn blowjob you've ever gotten?"

They both replied at the same time. "Hell yeah!"

I made a quick phone call. "Sandy, please get over here!"

"Yes, Master." She replied and hung up. A few minutes later, Sandy came walking in my door.

"Sandy, these two men are my friends. Please strip for them."

"Yes, Master." She eagerly complied.

Both my friends hooted and hollered when Sandy tossed her blouse off and those Double D tits fell free. She was out of the micro-mini skirt in a flash. Of course, she wasn't wearing panties.

"I want you to suck them off, Sandy. Be sure to do as good a job for them as you would for me."

"Of course, Master." She immediately dropped to her knees in front of Joe. In a matter of seconds, his hard cock was down Sandy's throat.

"Does she always call you Master?" Jim asked.

"Of course. That's what I am to her. She's my personal slut slave." I replied with a broad grin.

As she sucked Joe, Jim stared at her well padded ass.

"Oh my God. This broad can really suck a cock, Gary. I'm already about to blow." Joe gasped.

I know, and that ain't all she'll do. Is there anything you've ever wanted to do with or to a slut but were afraid to ask? This slut will do it. Just asked."

"Really? Anything?" Jim asked.

"Yep, anything."

"There is this one thing I've been kind of embarrassed to ask for." Jim hesitated. "Do you think she'll let me fuck her in the ass?"

About that time, Joe groaned and fed Sandy a load of cum down her throat. She licked his cock clean then smiled up at him.

"Sandy, Jim wants to know if you will let him fuck your ass?"

She just smiled, bent over, and reached back to spread her butt's cheeks. "Would you please put it in my pussy a few times to get your cock wet before shoving it in my ass?"

The second half of the ballgame was forgotten. Jim and Joe tried their best to wear Sandy out. When she asked for a few minutes to rest, I called Beth over. My friends were freaked when Beth arrived and offered to take over where her mother had left off.

"You're such a cute young thing, Beth. Are you sure you can take over for your mother?" Joe asked the teen.

Beth didn't answer. She simply removed her blouse and skirt and tossed them to the corner. She then turned her back to them, spread her legs, and bent over. She offered them both her pussy and ass."

Joe knew what he wanted. "Damn, I've got to get me some of that ass." He then stepped up to Beth's backside, rammed her pussy a few times, then drove his cock balls deep into her tight teen asshole.

Beth squealed with delight. She smiled back at Joe then beckoned Jim to come over and feed his cock down her throat.

The guys set up a rhythm that had them both driving into Beth at the same time. She was stuffed from both ends. Her back arched in response to the pressure Jim and Bob were exerting. Both men aggressively pounded Beth with their cocks until they gave her their loads of cum.

By then the guys were fairly well spent. They sipped a beer and recuperated. Jim asked, "Man, where did you find those two? They're the best party girls I've ever seen."

I replied, "I know. Those two are my sluts. You should to see my fuck toy and Boomer's bitch. They're younger and maybe even a little hotter, and they're horny as hell."

Joe looked shocked. "You mean Boomer has a girl bitch?"

"Yeah, but he'll share if we ask him real nice."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.