Buying the Family Next Door - Cover

Buying the Family Next Door

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 9: My Girls Take Their Mark

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: My Girls Take Their Mark - A wealthy middle-aged man takes advantage of his neighbor and her girls when she falls far behind with their bills. When she comes to him for financial help he turns her family into his sexual servants.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Light Bond   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

I used my girls sparingly the rest of the week. The following Sunday, I had them come over for an early dinner. During dinner I allowed the teens to drink all the wine they wanted. The last glass of the evening contained more that wine. I had crushed a mild sedative and mixed it into each of the girls' wine. They were soon giggly from the buzz they had going.

After dinner, I stood and spoke to them. "Girls, I want to ask you something. Have you noticed your mother has a "G" on her chest."

They all nodded.

"That "G" marks her as mine. I want each of you to have the same mark. You will all then be permanently marked as mine. Your mother thinks this is a good idea too. Don't you Sandy"

The teens all looked to their mother for guidance.

Sandy grinned and agreed. "Yes, Master."

Their curiosity about the "Master" comment was evident in the looks they were giving Sandy as she nodded.

"You all agree, then? You will accept my mark on your chests?"

After looking at their mother again they all nodded in agreement. Beth was smiling slightly. Tiff and Britt seemed very happy about getting my mark. Or maybe it was the wine and sedative doing what I had expected.

"I have a friend coming over in a few minutes that will do your marks. You can choose the color of your mark from black, blue, red, green, and yellow. So, think about what color you want."

"I think I'd like blue. Is that is okay with you, Gary." Beth asked.

"Yes Beth! I said you can pick the color. You can not choose the site or design."

Tiffany and Brittany both spoke at the same time. "I want red!"

"Good choices, girls. Relax for a little while. Eddie will be here soon."

When Eddy arrived, he set his stuff up in my kitchen. In a few minutes he was ready for the first girl. He used one of my reclining patio chairs as his tattoo chair.

Beth had volunteered to be marked first. As she walked into the kitchen, she removed her blouse and sat in the chair Eddie had indicated.

Eddie told her everything he was doing and why as he began shaving her chest between her tits.

I stood behind Beth and stroked her hair to help keep her calm. I did the same for the other teens as well.

Beth made not a whimper during the entire process and soon was proudly looking in Eddie's mirror at her brand new blue "G".

"Do you like it, Beth?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Gary. I mean Master."

"Good! You're branded as mine now." I helped her out of the chair, tenderly kissed her lips, and sent her to send in one of her sister.

Tiffany soon came through the door. She was feeling no pain and she stumble a bit before removing her blouse and sitting in the chair. She whimpered a few times as Eddie put the red "G" high on her chest as he had done to her mother.

Brittany was last to get her mark. She came in giggling and plopped into the chair. She was buzzed. Throughout the tattooing procedure, Brit looked steadily up at me. She winced a few times, but smiled up at me during most of the procedure. "I'll be so proud to have your mark, Gary." She cooed.

When Eddie finished with Brittany, she was sent to the living room while he cleaned up his supplies. When I paid him the balance of his fee, he asked a question. "I have just one question, Gary. How the hell did you get those four wonderful chicks to not only take a mark for you, but to be your personal property?"

As I handed him the cash for his fee, I answered. "It's very simple, Eddie. I got them the same way I convinced you to make a house call."

He looked down at the cash in his hand and said. "Cool!"

About that time, Sandy came into the kitchen. She immediately got down on her knees to give Eddie his tip.

"What a deal! What a deal." Eddie said as his cock disappeared down Sandy throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.