Buying the Family Next Door
Chapter 7: The Tattoo Appointments

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Tattoo Appointments - A wealthy middle-aged man takes advantage of his neighbor and her girls when she falls far behind with their bills. When she comes to him for financial help he turns her family into his sexual servants.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Light Bond   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

After Tiffany and Sandy left I called Eddie. Eddie was a tattoo artist. I had met him at one of the strip clubs I used to attend. It so happened the Eddie owned and operated a tattoo and piercing shop located in the seedier side of town.

"Hey, Eddie, how's it going?" I asked.

"Not bad, but it's been a little slow since the economy took a dump. What's up with you? We haven't seen you at the club lately."

"I've been rather busy. I've got several new lady friends. I may be able to help you improve business a bit. There are four of them and each needs a small tattoo."

"That will be great. What's on your mind?"

"I want a stylized letter "G" placed between their tits. Something an inch or so high ought to do it." I then asked him, "When can you do it and how much?"

Eddie thought about it for a few minutes then answered. "I'm never real busy during the weekday afternoons. If you want to come by tomorrow after lunch, I'm sure I can fix you up. For you, I'll do 'em all in any single color for one fifty."

"Great! We'll see you then."

The next day Sandy, came over dressed like a slut, of course. She and I went back to the same jewelry store where the girls had gotten their earrings. Ten minutes later, Sandy had a pair of diamond studs sparkling in her ears.

Next, we stopped by the bank that held the note on Sandy's car. They were mildly surprised when the woman who was frequently late with her payments handed the loan officer her last car payment coupon and the check I had written. She was ecstatic when the loan officer handed the coupon back stamped, "Paid in full."

We then stopped for a light lunch. After lunch I told Sandy we had to make one more stop. Sandy asked where we were going when I headed into the poorer section of town.

"To keep an appointment." I gave no other information.

"Oh! Okay!"

Sandy rode in silent thought until we pulled to a stop in front of Eddie's Tattoo and Body Mod Shop. "Oh, I had forgotten about the tattoo. Is this where we'll get them?" She asked.

"No, I thought we'd get your tattoos at the grocery store." I said with a laugh.

Sandy laughed too. I wanted her to begin relaxing before Eddie started working on her tattoo.

"Come on in." Eddie yelled as he came from his back room. "Hey Gary, good to see you again. Is this one of the ladies to get the "G" on their chests? I thought you said there were four. Where are the rest of them?"

"Still in school. We were hoping you could do them Saturday or Sunday before you get too busy." I said.

"School!" Eddie practically choked. "Just how old are these 'women'?"

Sandy answered. "They're my daughters. Beth is eighteen, Tiffany just turned seventeen, and Brittany is sixteen."

"Holy shit! I can't tattoo the two youngest ones. They're both underage. The eighteen-year-old is just barely legal. The cops are watching me like a hawk. I put a tiny heart on the ankle of a fourteen-year-old chick a few months ago, and they've been on my back ever since. Sorry."

"Could you make a house call?" I tried to convince Eddie to let the legalities slide a bit. "I'll double your fee, and their mother here, will give you a real nice tip"

"Just what kind of tip would make me want to take a chance like that?"

"Eddie, if you'll step back into your back room Sandy will give you a tip right now. Won't you Sandy?"

Sandy smiled at Eddie and nodded. "I'd be happy to tip you now, Sir. And I'll tip you again when you finish with my girls."

Eddie grinned and headed toward the rear of his shop. Within a matter of seconds, Sandy had followed him into his back room, dropped to her knees, and had fished Eddie's cock out. A few more seconds and Sandy had his cock bobbing in and out of her throat.

"Damn, I guess this gal really wants her girls tattooed." A few minutes later, Eddie groaned, pulled Sandy's face tight to his crotch and fed his load of cum down her gullet. As he regained his breath, he sighed. "I guess I just went into the house call business."

After licking Eddie's cock clean, she removed her blouse and climbed into his tattooing chair. "In black please. Will it hurt?"

"Just a little, but you'll be fine." Eddie quickly got to work. He suggested the "G" be put a little higher on Sandy's chest. "With a set of tits like this, you'll never see it if I put it between them."

We deferred to his greater knowledge in these matters and agreed to the new location.

I was surprised when he shaved the area he intended to tattoo. He said that was for sanitary reasons. Seems the fine hairs that cover a human body are bad about getting infected or becoming ingrown after a tattoo. He made heavy use of a sterilizing wash before he started and frequently wiped the area as he went.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.