Buying the Family Next Door
Chapter 6: Sandy Gets Her Taste of Pussy

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sandy Gets Her Taste of Pussy - A wealthy middle-aged man takes advantage of his neighbor and her girls when she falls far behind with their bills. When she comes to him for financial help he turns her family into his sexual servants.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Light Bond   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

I popped one of the little blue pills shortly before I expected Sandy and Tiffany. Sandy was wearing the same skimpy outfit she had worn earlier. Lucky for Tiff, it was well after dark when they walked over to my place.

Tiffany was a knock-out in her corset. It was black with little pink bows just below each nipple. The bows rubbed on her nipples and kept them hard as stones. Her torso was firmly hugged by the body of the corset. It flared into a little ruffled skirt that caressed the top of her hips. The attached garter straps held her fishnet stocking which complimented her shapely legs. She turned so I could get the whole picture. Her ass and clean shaven pussy were displayed for anyone lucky enough to see her.

"My oh my! Tiff, you are going to make me one hell of a fuck toy. That outfit really shows off your gorgeous tits and ass. How is your pussy feeling tonight, sweetheart?"

"It's fine, Gary. It's just a little sore, and now and then a little blood seeps out, but that's alright. You can have my pussy or ass any time you like. I'm trying to get better at Mom's blowjob too."

"Good. Has your mother been showing you and your sisters how she does that?"

"Yes Sir. She started showing us after Beth and Brittany got home last night. Gary, did Beth and Brittany eat each other last night? They both smelled like my pussy did after you fucked me Saturday night."

"I'm glad your mother is finally teaching you girls a useful skill. And yes, your sisters ate each others' pussies. What do you think of that?"

"I don't know, but I'll try if you want me too."

Maybe some other time, but tonight I want some more of the sweet pussy of yours. Why don't you go hop on my bed. Leave your outfit on. It makes you look so sexy and even more enticing. I'll be in to see you in a few minutes. Please have your knees up and legs spread as wide as you can. Use your hand and fingers to get yourself warmed up. Now get!" I gave her ass a playful swat as she giggled and trotted off.

"Sandy, strip!"

She immediately peeled her clothes off and stood naked before me.

I fondled her large tits and pinched her nipples. Her nipples were quickly standing out hard on the mounds of flesh below them. I juggled her tits as if weighing them. "Sandy, would you rather have these nipples pierced or a tattoo on your chest between your tits?"

"I don't think I'd like my nipples pierced. I guess a small tattoo would be okay."

"Good. I'll make the appointments."

"Appointments? Like more than one?"

"Sure, I intend to have my initial "G" tattooed between the tits of all my girls. You don't want the girls to be jealous do you? Now, let's go see what Tiff is up to. Shall we?"

Sandy followed me into my bedroom. There we found Tiffany just as I had instructed. Her widely spread legs and raised knees gave a beautiful view of her horny cunt. She had a finger deep in her hole and was slowly stroking it in and out.

"Tiffany honey, move your hand so your mother and I can see that pussy of yours."

"Doesn't she have a beautiful cunt, Sandy? See how it glistens with her juices. And look at those delicious tits. She looks so much like her slutty mother. What do you say I go fuck that cunt?"

Sandy shrugged. She was indifferent to what happened to her middle child.

Tiffany smiled and said. "Oh please, Gary. Come use your fuck toy. Put that wonderful cock in my pussy. I am so horny."

Sandy's mouth dropped open in shock at the terms Tiffany had used in referring to herself as a fuck toy. Though the idea of her sixteen-year-old daughter being nothing more that a fuck toy may have bothered her, she said nothing.

Like Beth the night before, I took little time fucking Tiffany. She grunted each time I thrust deep into her pussy and bumped her cervix. We both quickly reached orgasm. With one finale drive, I pumped a load of cum deep in Tiffany's horny hole. My cock was sticky with a bit of cum and pussy juice.

I turned to Sandy and said. "Time to clean my cock, Sandy."

She wasn't as enthusiastic as she had been earlier in the day, but she did a good job.

"Okay Sandy, come lay on the bed. I want your ass at the end of the bed so your cunt is accessible." She quickly got into the position I wanted.

I then asked her. "Sandy, isn't Tiffany a beautiful fuck toy? I'll bet a slut like you would enjoy having her yourself. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you just love to clean her up for me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.