Buying the Family Next Door
Chapter 5: Brittany Gets Her First Taste of Cum and Pussy

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Brittany Gets Her First Taste of Cum and Pussy - A wealthy middle-aged man takes advantage of his neighbor and her girls when she falls far behind with their bills. When she comes to him for financial help he turns her family into his sexual servants.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Light Bond   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

Beth and Brittany came over about an hour later. "Beth, strip and go get on my bed. I want to see your legs spread wide when I come in."

"Yes Sir!" Beth grinned and hustled off to do as she had been told.

"Brittany, did you like the new clothes you got today." I asked.

"Oh yes! They're a little smaller than I'm used to, but they are real nice."

"Good! I have one more thing to show you. Stay here." I left her in the living room while I retrieved her new uniform. When I returned she had removed her clothes and smiled as I took in her sweet young body. I then showed Brittany her uniform. "Baby, as long as we are alone, or with your family at home, I want you naked while you go about your duties. If we have company, wear this. Say not a word, but just continue doing your duties as my maid. Okay?"

"Yes Gary." She agreed. She was grinning from ear to ear. "Can I try it on, please?" I think she liked her uniform.

"Yes, but only for a few minutes."

Brittany quickly had her new uniform on and modeled it for me. "Gary, my boobs aren't covered at all. They just lay on this shelf thing. And my butt is hanging out too."

"I know honey. That's what I wanted. You wear that only if we have guests and I have you here working. I am very proud you are mine and may someday want to show you off to some friends of mine." I explained. Do you have a problem with that?"

"I guess not." She nervously replied.

"Good! I'm glad you like it. Only me, you, and Beth are here. So, take it off. I'm going to go fuck Beth now. I know how curious you have been about sex. Remember I caught you smelling the stained sheets this morning? So, I want you to watch me fuck Beth. You may learn something and the smell will be fresher than it was on those sheets. Come on. Beth is waiting."

Brittany quickly stripped and carefully laid her new uniform over the arm of the couch. She then followed me to my bedroom.

As we entered, Beth was laying on her back with her knees up and spread wide. Her pussy was glistening with her lubricating juices. When she saw Brittany, Beth closed her knees.

"Beth, Brittany is very curious about sex. So, I thought she might like to watch us fuck. She really needs the experience. Is that okay with you?"

Beth rubbed one of her new earrings and replied. "Whatever you want, Gary. If my baby sister wants to watch you fuck me, that's fine with me. I hope she enjoys it."

"Brittany, you stand right next to the bed. You may move all you want to get a better view. Okay?"

"Uh huh." She nodded her approval of the arrangements.

I didn't take long fucking Beth. I hadn't taken one of my little pills and my cock had been ready to fuck all damn day. Knowing all that pussy was open to the air and available just for the asking, was all I needed to stay hard.

My cock easily slid into Beth's hot pussy. She groaned when I bumped into her cervix. I fucked her hard and fast. We were both panting and nearing orgasm quickly. I lifted her knees and pushed them up to her chest.

I noticed Brittany move to the end of the bed and knelt down so she could get a better view of my cock driving into her sister's juicy hole.

Driving as deep as I could into Beth's pussy, I bathed her cervix with hot cum. We both collapsed and cuddled for a few minutes while my cock softened in her now cum loaded hole.

I heard Brittany moan. I looked toward the foot of the bed and saw she had her eyes closed. She was firmly squeezing a tit with one hand. Her other hand was between her spread legs and rubbing up and down her tight virgin pussy's lips.

As I quietly rolled off Beth, I whispered in her ear. "Keep your knees up and legs spread, Beth. I think Brittany wants to get a closer look."

Beth giggled and kept her legs widely splayed.

Silently, I stepped behind Brittany. Gently rubbing her shoulders, I asked. "Brittany baby, did you really like the smell of the stains on the sheets? Those were stale. Look at Beth. Isn't her pussy pretty? Would you like to get a smell of a much fresher mixture of pussy juice and cum? I'm sure Beth wouldn't mind if you got a much fresher smell of a cum filled pussy. Would you, Beth?"

Beth only hesitated a few seconds before nodding her approval. "If she wants to."

"Brittany, bend over here and smell your sister's pussy."

The young teen seemed frozen.

As I stood behind Brittany I began fondling her tits. I whispered into her ear. "I want you to do this, Brit. You know you want to, and I know you will like it. Now, bend your ass over, and smell your sister's pussy."

She did as she was told. Bending at the waist, she sniffed her sister's hole and quickly started to stand.

"No Baby! I want you to get a good smell. Here I have an idea. Brit, lay down next to Beth." She obeyed without complaint. "Put your hand on her pussy like you had it on yours a minute ago."

She didn't move. I had to take Brittany's hand and place it on her sister's gooey hole. I helped Brittany rub her hand on Beth's pussy. As Brittany relaxed, I helped her shove her middle finger into Beth's cummy hole. That finger was soon joined by Brittany's index finger. Slowly, I directed Brittany's hand and fingers until she picked it up for herself.

Beth soon began to get into it too. She rocked her pelvis up to meet her sister's hand. "That's it, Sis. Finger me good."

"You like it, Beth?" Brittany seemed surprised her sister was enjoying the attention she was getting from her.

Beth replied with raspy breath, "Oh yeah. I like it. Keep it up, Britt."

"Girls, I have and idea. Would you like to try something new? Beth you will love it. Brittany, you can get a real good taste of cum and pussy juice. What do you say?" I wanted to see these two in a little lesbian action. I'd never seen a live lesbian show before and these two seemed to be the perfect candidates to put on a good show for me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.