Buying the Family Next Door
Chapter 4: A Little Shopping

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Little Shopping - A wealthy middle-aged man takes advantage of his neighbor and her girls when she falls far behind with their bills. When she comes to him for financial help he turns her family into his sexual servants.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Light Bond   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

A little after noon, my newly acquired family came over. They had listened well to their original instructions. They all had on their sexiest dresses. Sandy and Tiffany were showing lots of tit. Both of their dresses were very short, and barely covered their asses. Their hardened nipples were visible even through their bras and dresses.

Beth was dressed much more modestly. Her smaller tits were fully covered and the dress came to just above her knees. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard and were making enticing bumps as they tried to poke through the thin material of her dress. She looked much better after I released the top three buttons of her dress.

Brittany was not nearly so sexily dress. Her dress fell just below her knees and was buttoned to her neck. As usual, she was not wearing a bra.

I reached out and rubbed Brittany's tits until her nipples hardened. I released the top two buttons of her blouse so even her small tits were somewhat exposed. "There, that's better. Now you're all a matched set. My girls all have their tits accessible and their nipples ready to play. Please dress like this whenever we go out. Now, pile into my car and we'll get going."

"Oh shit! We're not ready to go out. We didn't know we were going out. We're not dressed to go out in public." Sandy protested.

"Fine! Sandy get over here and bend over." I ordered the defiant mother. She needed to learn she was no longer in charge of her self or her family.

Sandy stepped forward and bent at the waist. She probably expected to give me a blowjob. I surprised her by stepping behind her and lifting her short dress over her hips. I grabbed the elastic strip that held her silky panties to her waist. With a hard yank, her panties were ripped from her ass. With no further preparation, I rammed my hard cock into Sandy's cunt. As expected, she was wet. She really must have been expecting a party when they were summoned. Grabbing her hips, I used then for leverage as I pounded Sandy's cunt until I was about to erupt. Again without warning, I jerked my cock out of Sandy's pussy and rammed it deep into her asshole.

"Oooowww! That hurts! You could have at least warned me."

I didn't respond to her bitching. She shouldn't have argued with me in the first place. I repeatedly rammed my cock into her ass until I dumped my load of cum deep in her bowels.

"Okay! Are you ready to go now?" I asked.

"I'll need to clean up and get a new pair of panties, but, yes Sir, I'm ready."

"Bullshit! You'll go as you are. Your bare ass full of cum will serve to remind you who you belong to for the next twenty years."

I turned to the three girls that had quietly watched their mother get fucked in her ass. "As a matter of fact, you three all need to get rid of your panties."

With a look of shock on their faces, the girls silently took their panties off and tossed them on the floor in front of me.

"You all look just right to go out. Now, get in the damn car."

"Yes Sir." Sandy had been cowed and headed to my car with her head bowed. Her sexy daughters followed right behind.

As Sandy walked out the door, I tossed her an old towel. "Sit on this. I don't want your cummy ass leaking on my car's seat. I had Sandy sit up front with me, while the girls sat in back.

Our first stop was at the mall. I gave Sandy my debit card and told her what I wanted her to buy. "I assume you know your girls' sizes. I expect you to dress yourself and the two older girls as sexily as you can. I want all of you to have as sexy a wardrobe as is possible from this mall. Short skirts and dresses and see through blouses. No panties or pantyhose. Garter belts and stockings only. Buy it only if you think it will make me horny when I see you or one of the girls in it. The girls will be with me. Meet us at the food court in two hours."

"Yes Sir." Sandy agreed. She was smiling as she walked away. She hadn't been able to afford a shopping spree for a long time.

I couldn't help but laugh as I watched her tug down on her short dress every other step or so. Several times as she walked away, I noticed some male turn to look at her legs and ass. Her ass was peakimng out from under her short dress evry few steps.

I led the girls in the opposite direction in the mall. 敵irls, since you were all so good this past weekend, I want to get you something nice. You will find that from now on enthusiastic responses to my requests will result in some very nice rewards for you. We stopped at the first jewelry store we came to. "Tell me girls, would you like a nice set of earrings? Are your ears pierced?"

They all three excitedly jumped up and down. All of were them chattering at the same time. Once I got them calmed, they all said they had pierced ears and would love a set of earrings. Beth seemed to be the group's spokes woman. "We all had our ears pierced when we were about five or six. Mom just hasn't been able to buy us any earrings in a while."

"Well, let's see if we can do something about that here." I stepped up to the counter and the salesman came over.

"Yes Sir, how may I help you?" He inquired.

"I'd like three sets of diamond stud earrings for my friends, please." I told him.

"Yes Sir. Will these do? These are very nice for the budget minded shopper." He set a tray of stud earrings on the counter. The girls were going nuts over the tray of diamonds, but they were so small, I could barely see them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.