Buying the Family Next Door - Cover

Buying the Family Next Door

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 3: Tiffany

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tiffany - A wealthy middle-aged man takes advantage of his neighbor and her girls when she falls far behind with their bills. When she comes to him for financial help he turns her family into his sexual servants.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Light Bond   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

Tiffany had her seventeenth birthday party early that evening. In addition to her mother and sisters, several of her young girlfriends were there. Shortly before the party was scheduled to break up at about eight PM, I saw a strange car pull into their drive. Even though I had never seen him, I knew it was Tiffany's lowlife boyfriend. He was actually her ex-boyfriend. He just didn't know it yet. He seemed to have a bad attitude as he purposely walked up my neighbor's drive. Without even knocking, the asshole barged into my neighbor's home. Considering all I had heard about him, I decided to attend the party as well, armed.

As I entered Sandy's home, I instantly knew something was wrong. Sandy, Beth, Brittany, and their guests were all staring with fright toward Tiffany. She was standing on the far side of the room with tears on her cheeks.

The punk I had followed in was tightly squeezing Tiffany's upper arm and yelling at her. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU LAST NIGHT? I THOUGHT WE HAD A DATE AT THE BALL GAME. REMEMBER, WE WERE GOING TO..."

"HEY BOY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO THAT GIRL? LET HER GO!" I yelled to get his attention.

"Fuck you! What the fuck's it to you, old man?"

In a quieter voice I answered him. "Well, you might say, right now, I'm this family's protector."

With a snarl on his lips, the punk turned to face me. "Protect this old man!" He then whipped out a switchblade knife from his back pocket. He flicked it open and threateningly waved it at me.

I grinned then laughed loudly at his threat.

"What the hell are you laughing at, fool? I'll cut you up!"

Again, I laughed only this time I reached behind my back and into my waistband. I pulled out my 9mm semi-auto handgun and aimed it directly between the punk's eyes, I told him. "I'm laughing because only a fucking idiot like you brings a knife to a shootout. Now boy, I'm real good with this thing, and I'll put a dot between your fucking eyes. Drop the fucking knife right now, or you'll never see another day."

He hesitated.

"Go on, drop it!" Even though my handgun was a double action I pulled the pistol's hammer back to emphasize my request.

He must have decided it was in his best interest to comply. The knife hit the floor and his hands went up. He must have been used to that position since he did not need to be told twice.

"Now boy, you have two options. You can leave and never try to see Tiffany or cause any trouble here again. Or we can call the police and have you arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. Actually there is a third option."

He nervously asked, "What's that?

"Simple, you can see if you're fast enough to pick up that knife and get to me before I drop your lowlife ass. Care to try your luck, asshole?"

"No man! I'll leave. That bitch ain't worth the trouble."

"Good answer! Then get the hell out of here. NOW!" I ordered.

The punk literally ran from the house. He jumped into his car and hit the gas.

Tiffany, her family, and her guests were all offering me their thanks with lots of hugs and kisses. As I tightly hugged her, I whispered in Tiff's ear. "You won't forget our date, will you?"

"No Gary. I won't forget. I'll be over as soon as the party is over and I take a bath." She whispered back.

I then headed home, poured a glass of wine and popped two of my little blue pills. I'd hate to run out of gas while giving Tiffany her first taste and feel of cock.

About an hour later, Tiffany knocked on my door.

I hit the camera remote activation and yelled. "Come in Tiffany."

As she walked in, my mouth fell open. She was stunning. Her hair framed her face in a halo of curls. She wore just enough make-up to accent her eyes and cheek bones. She had on a silky dress that offered a great view of her cleavage. The dress was loose fitting from her hips down and came almost to her knees. She had on black patent leather shoes at the end of her shapely nylon covered legs. "My goodness Tiffany, you look absolutely gorgeous. You are so beautiful I may have to put you on my mantle and just look at you."

The teen blushed. "Oh thank you, Gary. After what you did a while ago, I wanted to look extra nice for you tonight. Momma helped with my make-up and hair. She said I should look my best on my first night. I'm glad I didn't do it with that asshole. It would have hurt so much with him. I am..."

"Tiffany!" I had to interrupt her. She was nervously babbling a mile a minute. She may be here willingly, but she's still very nervous and probably a little scared. "Slow down honey. You are very beautiful tonight. I am pleased your family has agreed to my terms, especially you. In a little while, when we go to bed, it's going to hurt to give me your virginity. I'll be as gentle as I can, but it's going to hurt."

Unlike her sister Beth, Tiffany was far too tense to get down to business right away. She needed to relax a bit before I took her.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" I offered the nervous teen.

"Please, I think I need it."

"I think you need it too." I quickly poured her a glass of wine and handed it to her. She took it with a trembling hand. "It's normal to be nervous, even scared the first time you have sex. Before this night is over, you will be past that. By the way, did your mother tell you and your sisters any thing about how she gives such a good blowjob?"

"No, and Beth told her you wanted her to help us do that."

"That's alright baby. I show you all you need to know to get by tonight." We sat on the couch listening to my stereo and chatting while Tiffany drank her wine. When the first glass of wine was gone, I poured her a second. She wasn't trembling quite as much when she took the second glass from me.

As she finished her second glass of wine, I asked her. "Tiff, would you like to dance a few slow dances with me? I know it will be a bit weird with me being 6' and you 5'2", but I'd really like to dance with such a beautiful young lady."

She looked down and replied, "I don't know how to slow dance."

Cheerfully I told her, "That's cool. Slow dancing is easy and it's something else I can teach you."

I extended my hand and assisted her to the middle of my living room. As the music played I took the small teen into my arms and began swaying to the easy rhythm. I held her firmly and we danced. The difference in height was very evident. She placed her head in the middle of my chest. I had to bend to kiss the top of her head. I was rubbing my hard cock into her soft belly as we danced. She tipped her head back and to the side to make it easier for me to kiss and nibble her neck and ear. I continuously rubbed my hands up and down her back from her head to her rounded ass. After the third song, I slowly lowered the zipper down the back of her dress. When I briefly held her body away from mine, her dress fell to the floor.

Tiffany blushed deeply but offered no resistance. Her well tanned body was even more enticing than I had expected. Her dark blue lace bra barely contained her ample tits. Her matching bikini panties did very little to conceal her freshly shaved pussy. A matching garter belt held up her nylons.

"Tiffany baby, you are absolutely gorgeous. You are going to be one hell of a pleasurable playmate." I bent and kissed her lips with passion.

She eagerly returned the kiss.

When I stood up, I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and pulled her body up mine until we were face to face. I kissed her again and said to her, "Yes my dear, you are going to make one hell of a fun playmate."

Tiff threw her arms tightly around my neck and kissed all over my face and neck. She cooed as I gently kneaded her ass cheeks. Breathlessly, she asked, "Gary, are you going to take me to bed now?"

"Are you ready?"

"I think so. I am a little scared, but I want to do this. I'll probably never be any more ready than I am right now. Please take me to bed." Tiff was almost begging to get fucked.

"Then yes, Baby. Let's go to bed."

While she had been hanging onto my neck and asking to be bedded, she didn't seem to realize where she was. I had already carried her to my bedroom. Luckily, Brittany had changed my bedding and made the bed while I was in town earlier in the day. So, I firmly squeezed both ass cheeks and laid Tiffany down on a fresh bed.

Tiffany scooted to the middle of the king-sized bed and smiled up at me.

"My God Tiffany, you really are the most beautiful woman I have ever bedded." I leaned over and, rather than ripping them off, I carefully removed her nylons, garter belt, panties, and bra.

I then slowly removed my clothes as she watched intently. Her eyes grew wide as I lowered my pants and shorts. My stiff cock sprang free and pointed straight out. As I crawled into bed next to Tiff, she rolled close to me and kissed my lips.

I fondled her tits with abandon. They were much more than a hand full. Her nipples were quickly erect and extended nearly half an inch out from her fleshy mounds. Sliding down her body, I dove into her tits. Using both hands, my mouth, and teeth, I firmly fondled, kissed, licked, sucked and nipped Tiffany's tits until she was arching her back off the bed to offer me more of those wonderfully sensitive globes. Before moving on, I placed a large hickey in the valley between her tits.

As I sucked, Tiffany cooed and pulled my head tightly to her chest. I sucked her skin until it became bright red.

I was in no hurry. Before I left her tits, Tiffany was nearly gasping for breath. Keeping a firm grip on her tits, I kissed my way down her body. As I kissed her inner thighs near her pussy, she spread her legs to give me free access to the hot virgin hole waiting there.

She may have been a virgin, but this girl was ready to fuck. As soon as I kissed her snugly closed pussy lips, Tiff groaned and crossed her legs behind my back. She used them to pull my face tightly to her slit. I gave her one long pussy-lip parting lick that started just above her asshole and ended with a flick to her clit.

That did it. I must have lit a fire in Tiffany's core. She rocked her hips up to my face. In a voice that was almost a whimper, she asked, "Oh God Gary, what are you doing to me?"

Pulling my mouth from her awakening hole, I teasingly replied, "Eating your cherry pussy. There isn't anything like the taste and aroma of a fresh virgin pussy. Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Oh God, no! Don't stop." Tiff reached down and used her hands on the back of my head to pull my face tightly back to her pussy. "Please don't stop! That feels so good!"

As I continued to lick and probe her pussy with my tongue, Tiffany's labia began to swell and lubricate. She was constantly moaning and rocking her head from side to side. She rocked her hips more and more urgently. Her sweet virgin nectar was flowing in abundance. I lapped up as much of it as I could get.

After just a few more minutes of my tongue's insistent probing of her leaking hole, Tiffany began violently thrusting her hips up to my face.

As her orgasm swept over her, I sucked her clit as far into my mouth as I could and repeatedly flicked my tongue over it.

"OH GARY! Eat ME! EAT MY PUSSY! PLEEEEEEEEASE! Oh God!" She shuddered violently for some time then seemed to instantly collapse beneath me. Her arms fell to her sides. Her legs, still splayed widely open, slid off my back. Her still sharply bent knees lay pointing out both sides from my shoulders. Her breathing was ragged but slowly returning to normal. Through her labored breath she said, "That was awesome. I've never felt anything like that when I played with myself."

Lifting my head from her soaking wet hole, I acknowledged her first orgasm from a man and not her own fingers. "I know, Baby. Orgasms can be so thrilling and tiring at the same time, but don't get too relaxed. I'm not done with that pussy yet. It's time for your virgin pussy to give up its cherry. Are you ready to be fucked and make your first house payment?"

Before she could answer, I gave her another long and deeply probing lick that ended on her clit.

"Oh!" Tiffany gasped. She then smiled at me. Her eyes seemed to sparkle. "Yes Gary! Take my cherry. My cherry is yours. I'm all yours!"

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I quickly kissed my way up her body. I stopped along the way to renew my acquaintance with her luscious tits. I knew those bulging melons would probably continue to expand until they filled a Double D bra. Ah, anticipation is so much fun, at least for me. Resuming my journey up Tiffany's body, I found her neck and ears tempting and her lips eager to please.

Due to our height difference, her being just 5'2" to my 6', her mouth ended up near my nipples when my cock's head touched her pussy. Without prompting, Tiffany began licking and sucking my nipples as I had hers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.