The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 37

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

As it turns out, Keela had not been with a man since her mate died almost two years ago, so to say that she was a little horny would be an understatement. We had set up one of the smaller tents with an air mattress for our use right after lunch and, once we started, we didn’t even stop for the evening meal. Twelve orgasms for her and three for me was where I stopped counting, and that was before sunset. And loud? She could have drowned out the old emergency sirens back home. Even with the alien enhancements I had a difficult time raising an erection by the time she seemed satisfied and fell asleep with her head on my chest. As I drifted off I heard one of the women giggle and say ‘I think they are finally done. Now maybe the rest of us get some sleep’. I didn’t have the energy to respond.


“Wake up Andy.” whispered Etala as she shook my shoulder. “I know my sister did not let you rest but it is time to get moving.”

I rubbed my eyes and opened them a slit. “Gah! It’s too bright.” I said before pulling the fur over my head. “Keela wore me out. Let me sleep a little longer.”

“Oh you poor thing.” said Kendra as she yanked the fur off of me. “She kept all of us awake for half the night too but we’re already up and ready to go. Why don’t we make you some breakfast while you get cleaned up and get the tent packed and loaded.”

Breakfast sounded like a good idea, especially since I had not eaten since lunch yesterday and had burned a ton of calories. “She may have kept you awake, but I doubt if everyone else had the same workout I did. Where is she anyway?”

“You think you are the only one who did anything physical?” she snapped. “I’ll have you know the rest of us didn’t just sit around doing nothing while we waited for you to finish having fun. Most of us spent the time working on the meat in the truck while the others prepared the items we will load on the travois. And Keela was up with the sun and is off gathering with the kids right now.” A look of concern crossed her face. “Andy, If you can’t handle all of your mates...”

“I didn’t mean it like that! It’s just that Keela was a bit ... more aggressive and demanding than the rest of you. Personally I’m surprised she was able to get up this morning.”

“My sister is not one to complain when she is tired or hurting, but I can tell she is both this day.” said Etala. “and I can understand why.” she added as she blushed.

“So can I, and probably the rest of his mates as well. Come on,” said Kendra as she started out of the tent, “let’s get our man something to eat.”

It took me a while to get everything packed and loaded because almost all of the females, not just my mates, came by to give me a hug and a smile. Emily brought me some food and a cup of coffee then reminded me to bathe before we got underway again. “I don’t know that I can stand being around you he way you smell right now.”

Takim stopped by just as I finished securing everything in the back of my truck. “I do not know to celebrate for you or to kill you.” he said, grabbing my shoulder. “You have made my life very difficult.” The look on his face said he was not happy with me.

“Huh? What did I do?”

“You gave mating pleasure to Keela for many hours. Now my mates will expect me to do the same for them. Shahana already has suggested such.”

“Your mates? Does that mean that Karen has decided to join with you?”

“No, but I am certain she will join us when the moon passes. Then she will expect the same.”

I glanced over to where my mates had gathered and a terrifying thought entered my mind. “Oh no.” I groaned.

“What is wrong Andy?”

I turned to look him in the eye. “You only have two women to worry about...” I pointed to the women, “I have six!”

He looked over at the women and smiled. “Perhaps it will not be me that kills you after all.”

I just shook my head. “If they do happen to kill me, I will die happy and with a smile on my face.”

“As would I.”

We slapped each other on the shoulder and laughed together. When we finally got ourselves under control, I went off to bathe while he helped the others decide who was riding where for the next part of our trip. I was surprised to find that all of the older women were riding in the other truck with Karen while the girls and Keedo were going to ride in the passenger pod. Takim, Johnny, and Randy were riding in the cab with me. I planted a pod then climbed into the cab. Did I plant a pod back at the cave?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.