The Loser
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

It took a few minutes to get the Adams’ settled down when the trucks arrived. I introduced them to the drivers, Karen and Shahana, explaining that the two had stayed with the trucks as a security measure although for the life of me I couldn’t remember why. I also apologized to Karen and Shahana for not keeping in contact.

“No need to apologize, Andy. The others kept us filled in on what was happening.” said Karen.

“Besides,” added Shahana with a blush, “Karen stood a watch for Takim so he and I could be together.”

The women worked together stowing the ‘native’ travel gear into the trailer. As tends to happen, the ladies began talking among themselves and shooed me away. Jenny took the two Adams girls so I went and to join Johnny and Randy. I had been surprised when Johnny came out of the cave with the native boy leaning on him for support.

“I do not know what happened.” Randy was saying. “I was in a cold, dark place. There was pain in my head, chest, and leg. I could not move or cry out. Within my mind, I cried out for release. Suddenly I was blinded as if I had looked at the sun. I heard around me the sound of bees in flight and water flowing off the rocks when it rains. The pains in my body began to fade and a female voice said I will be one hundred percent in twelve hours. The words were strange and I do not understand what they mean. The next thing I remember is waking in the cave. My head still hurt and I could not steady myself so Johnny helped me to walk. The world still moves under me, but not as it was before.”

Johnny explained that Randy had suffered a fractured skull, several broken ribs, and a torn meniscus when first examined yesterday. This morning Randy didn’t show symptoms of his injuries other than a little dizziness which seemed to be clearing up.

Once all the supplies were reloaded, I called everyone together to sort out the seating. That was where we ran into a problem. We had the capacity for everybody plus at least twenty more but most of that was in the trailer. The seating module on my truck gave me room for ten, so I could carry nine with me. The truck Karen was driving only had room for six, seven if you didn’t mind getting cozy in the back seat.

Karen asked to take the new girls with her. “It’ll give us time to get to know each other.” she said with a smile. “I think Abby and Gayle want to get to know Johnny better as well.” she added mentally.

Johnny wants to ride with Randy ‘for observation’. Jenny wants to go with the twins because they are her age and might have things in common. The native women want to go with the new arrivals as well but didn’t give a reason. Kendra and Emily said they would ride with me. That meant we would need to fit fourteen people into the truck that had room for seven, or come up with a better arrangement. It was Takim that came up with the solution.

“Let them ride in the trailer while I drive the other truck. There is room for all and their talking will not distract us.” he said with a grin.

I chuckled at his reasoning. The young man had obviously traveled with women before. “That is true. Will Shahana ride with you as guard?”

Takim tilted his head for a second. “No, Shahana wishes to speak with the new females. Mother will ride with me.”

It didn’t take long for everyone to get settled into their seats. Once they were ready, Takim and I took a look around before climbing into our respective vehicles. After giving Kendra and Emily a kiss, I buckled in.

“Well,” I said with a grin, “we’re off like a herd of turtles.”

Since Takim and Andrea knew where we were headed, I told him to take the lead. He accelerated and turned south, continuing along the trail we had been on before the stop. As I drove away I still had a feeling I had forgotten something. Oh well, it couldn’t have been too important.

I enjoyed the company and conversation as the scenery slid by, not that there was much to see. Once we left the grassland where the cave was, the only thing around seemed to be trees. We couldn’t tell how dense the forestation was, whether it was acres or just a few feet. It was a case of not being able to see the forest for the trees. Kendra and Emily pointed out anything they found interesting, including wildlife and unusual geographic features.

“There’s another one.” Kendra said pointing to a small hill to the left. “I wonder what they are, some kind of burial mound maybe?”

“It’s possible,” said Emily, “but why would they put them so close to the trail?”

“I don’t know. Maybe so they are easy to get to? Can we stop and take a closer look at one Andy?”

“Not right now,” I said, “but I don’t see why we can’t stop on the way back. We’ve been kinda rushing so far, first to meet up with you and now to get to the community gathering area.”

“Why the big hurry to the gathering place?” asked Kendra.

“I’m not sure. Aleria said I need to go meet with a woman called Bet. I don’t know anything about Bet besides what Lita, and the others have told me, but since Aleria said go, I’m going. Who knows, she might be like that woman in Delphi and have all the answers. Maybe Bet can even tell us about the mounds.”

“You think she’ll have the answers you’re looking for?”

“Answers?” I said feigning shock. “I don’t even know the questions!”

My response got both women laughing. I used the opportunity to change the topic of discussion to generalities. The conversation soon turned to the subject almost all men avoid – shopping, or in this case, trading. I tuned them out and concentrated on the passing scenery.

“Andy! Look Out!”

I yanked the wheel hard to the left in response to Kendra’s yell and saw Takim’s truck flash past on the right.

“What the heck happened? They were a good half-mile in front of us!” I exclaimed as I applied the brakes. When I glanced down I saw the speedometer dropping below 70. How could I have been going that fast without noticing?

“I don’t know, Andy. You just started speeding up. I asked you why but you just stared ahead and didn’t say anything. I thought you were trying to catch up with them. It wasn’t until it looked like you were going to run into them that I panicked and yelled. I’m sorry if I startled you.”

“No, it’s okay baby.” I said as I brought the truck to a stop. “I had no idea that I was going so fast. If you hadn’t yelled, I probably would have crashed into them and we would all be dead ... again. I just don’t understand why it happened.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.