The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 33

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

How do I keep getting myself into these situations? I tried to talk my way out, using as my defense the fact that I didn’t know what was happening. I tried to use reason. I even tried to get Kendra to say she wouldn’t allow it. Instead, she told me it was okay with her and that I should fulfill my obligation. As it turns out, I didn’t really have much of a choice. Bando explained that once Lyra had submitted, her body released a chemical into her system that could only be counteracted by me in one of two ways. I either had to mate with her or she had to feed on my body. Mating with her suddenly became a more attractive option.

Lyra had been rubbing against me and purring while I tried to get out of my duty. Once I accepted my fate, she clung to me weakly and whispered in my ear. “Please hurry Andy. I can’t wait.”

I looked around at the occupants of the room. The staff looked like they were having a heated discussion about something and not even paying attention to the rest of us right now. Laarusk had left the room earlier but could return at any moment. Kendra was just smiling at me. I really didn’t feel up to putting on an exhibition for these ‘scientists’ to ‘observe’. Even though I had been intimate with some of my mates in the presence of the others, I sure wasn’t going to perform in front of an audience.

Kendra caught on to my discomfort. “Bando, I think Andy may be a little shy. Is there somewhere a little less ... public where they can have some privacy to do what they need to?”

Bando smiled with understanding. “Yes, they can use one of the other medical rooms. Come with me.”

“I think I’ll just stay here.” said Kendra. “When the others notice they are gone, I’ll try to keep them from panicking.”

I picked Lyra up intending to carry her to wherever Bando was taking us.

“Andy, do you intend to keep her as a one of your mates? If not, you should put her down and lead her. Oh, and don’t bite her ears or neck. Those are also considered requests for a long-term joining.”

I thanked him for the pointers as I put Lyra down and took her hand. Kendra put her arms around my neck and kissed me. “Treat her well and give her a wonderful memory. I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Bando,” I said after I followed him into the corridor, “What did you say to Lyra that made her end the ritual? I mean she was obviously being very stubborn trying to intimidate me until you spoke to her. I was just curious what it was that made her back down.”

Bando made a sound that I hoped was his form of laughter. “You have to understand that I did not realize you were unaware that you had initiated a mating ritual. After watching your interaction, I told her that you seemed determined to mate with her.”

“And that’s why she gave in?”

“Oh no! She said she hadn’t noticed. I then pointed out that you are a fine physical specimen for your race and would probably be able to perform adequately.”

“And that’s when she gave up?”

“Not at all. She said she was not going to mate with you no matter what. She told me your lack of fur made you difficult to look at and that I should mind my own business.

“I don’t get it. If she was so determined not to mate with me, why did she give in so suddenly?”

“Because I pointed out that she wasn’t trying very hard to discourage you. I’ve seen her when she was rejecting the advances of others that wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer. There have been those who have not survived the encounter intact. Others have not survived at all. Believe me, if she didn’t want to mate with you, the medical staff would still be working to repair your injuries, or you would be dead.”

“You mean she has actually killed someone to keep from mating with him? He must have really made her angry.”

“We did.” he replied remorsefully.

I opened my mouth to ask what he meant but he continued before I could say anything.

“I see by your expression that you have questions. Perhaps I will tell you the rest once you have finished mating.” We stopped and he open the door to a room almost identical to the one we came from. After I followed him in he turned and placed a hand on my shoulder. “Be gentle when you take her Andy, and if she cries or calls out something that sounds like ‘myrrah’ or ‘rrgrr’ do your best to comfort and reassure her. Take your time with her.” He stepped past me and out the door. “And remember to be gentle.” he called back as the door closed. “She has never mated before.”

What?!

“I’m ready to start Andy. How do you want me?”

I hadn’t realized she had slipped away to the other side of the room. She had removed her lab coat and was standing there in dark shorts and tank-top which covered only a single pair of small breasts. I don’t know why that surprised me, I guess I was expecting multiple nipples like an earth cat. A series of dark gray stripes in her fur formed a ‘V’ pattern starting at her neck and continued down until they disappeared into her top. The pattern made it look like they were flowing down between her breasts. As far as I could tell, her fur covered her entire body. I wondered briefly if it was as silky as it looked. I didn’t have long to wait to find out. I walked to where she waited and gently stroked her cheek. She pressed against my hand and purred softly. Yes, it was as soft as it looked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.