The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 24: Divinity

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Divinity - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I closed my eyes and groaned as I pushed myself away from the table. Judging from the sounds, everyone else was just as full as I was. I hadn't eaten so much or had as much fun at a meal since I went to a re-creation of a medieval banquet. What really surprised me was how little mess was made. I had expected food to be strewn all over the place with uneaten food left in front of each person. In reality, the only one with food left was Keedo. While there were plenty of leftovers, I am pretty sure that everybody had sampled each dish. I opened my eyes and forced myself to my feet. I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention.

"I would like to thank Johnny and Karen for preparing this wonderful feast. These dishes were prepared according to the ways of our old world and were probably new to most of you. I hope you all had a chance to try a little of each dish and find something you particularly enjoyed." There was a general murmur of agreement. "Be sure to let Johnny or Karen know which dishes did or did not please you and we will try and put together meals which will be enjoyed by everyone."

There was minor confusion as everybody started pointing out different dishes and discussing them with their neighbors.

"One more thing before we start cleaning up. I remind you that without Reeree, none of this would have been possible." I raised my hands. "All give thanks to Reeree!"

You could have heard a pin drop. Everyone seemed to be staring at me. Kima slowly pointed and whispered, "Reeree," before covering her face with her hands.

I turned around as everyone began chanting her name and saw Reeree sitting in the extra chair. I took her hand and helped her from her chair.

"Welcome, Mother Reeree, to our celebration in your honor. We hope it pleases you." I winked at her then bent and kissed her hand.

"Indeed it does, my son. You have done well." she said as she released my hand and smiled. "But there is something here which disturbs me. Kima, why do you hide your face from me?"

Kima began to cry. "Honored Reeree, I am not worthy to look upon you and am too damaged to be looked upon by you."

"If you would not have me see you, then I must have another look for me." She pointed, "Emily, look at Kima and tell me what you see."

Emily jumped when her name was called, but she did as she was told. "I see a maelstrom of colors surrounding her, Mother Reeree; greens of guilt and hope, oranges for warmth and inferiority, blues of friendship and loyalty, but also depression, and ... yellow of shame. There is so much more, but they are hard to identify."

"That is enough, Emily. Come and let Andy hold you." She turned back to Kima "Why do you feel guilt for what happened to you? You did not create the evil that was Goraabo. That evil came from beyond this world. Do you not recall how you sacrificed yourself trying to save others?"

Kima finally looked up. "But I did not save them!" she cried. "They still died because of what my mate and his sons did to them. I should have done more to try and stop him. I ... I should have killed him after the first..."

"No, Kima, if you had killed him or tried to interfere, his sons would have killed you and there would have been no one to help the others. You did everything you could for them."

"But I killed them!"

Wait, WHAT? What did she mean 'I killed them'?

"NO!" snapped Reeree, "You did not kill them, Kima. Their minds had already been destroyed by the men. You released them to travel to a better world, just as ... I ... did." her voice fading at the end. She cleared her throat and continued. "It is not your fault and I will not allow you to suffer any longer. If you wish, I will take you and heal your body, then return you here so that you may once again feel pleasure as you lie with your mate. Or I can give you the release you gave the others."

"You would heal me so I can feel pleasure again, even though I have no mate to lie with?"

"All you have to do is ask."

"Then I ask, no, I beg of you, please heal me and take this pain away."

"Of course my child," Reeree said with a smile, "And don't be so sure that you have no mate."

Reeree made a gesture and Kima disappeared. She then turned her attention back to the rest of us. "Now, will you leave me standing here without an offering of something to eat?"

Karen hurried to fix a plate with a little of each dish for her. Reeree smiled and nodded, so I assume they had communicated with each other.

"Now, I have tasks for all of you," said Reeree as she pulled several pieces from the plate and tasted them. "Karen and Johnny, your cooking is delicious. However, you will need to learn to make dishes made from the local animals and vegetation. From now on, you will prepare and set aside a plate for me at the evening meal. Lita, you will study and learn to prepare dishes like these."

"But Mighty Reeree," Lita objected, "what I have prepared in the past nobody has been able to eat. How can I hope to cook anything close to this?"

"Trust me, my little Lita. You will learn from these two as well as from others. Do not let what happened yesterday keep you from what can be tomorrow. Open your mind and let them guide you to the new ways."

Lita bowed her head. "Yes Reeree. I will do as you say."

"Emily, You will examine the heart of any who wish to live among you. Watch for those who wish to join but not contribute, and turn them away. Speak to me of any who desire conquest or violence, or are evil, and I will deal with them accordingly. And be wary of any who come saying they speak for me, for you see the truth."

"Yes Mother Reeree."

"Healers, you will check everyone who joins with this clan to make sure they are free from sickness. You will treat all illnesses and injuries to the best of your ability and cause no harm. Consult me on those beyond your ability, and I will decide their fate."

"Yes, Great Healer." answered Johnny and Jenny together.

"Keela, your son is a seer, as was your father. Encourage him. Listen to his words and help him to understand what he sees."

"I will do my best, Great One."

"Takim, my newest son, I task you with the security of the clan. You will learn from Johnny and Jenny new ways to defend against those who would do harm to my children. You will then teach these things to every man and woman of the clan. You will also teach them how to hunt."

"I will not fail you, Mother"

"Karen, I also task you with laying out fields, groves, and gardens to grow the plants for farming. There are tools in the library to assist you in this. Andy will then prepare the grounds you lay out. Keela, Etala and Shahana will help you gather the local plants for cultivation."

The women all nodded in agreement. "We will, Great Reeree."

"Lita, my little one. You believed in me before you saw me. You spoke of your belief even when others made fun of you. So I give you an added task. For your faith, I make you my voice, calling others to join us. You will find others are more willing to listen to what you have to say now. They may not follow you, but they will listen."

"Thank you My Lady. Though it was difficult, I never stopped believing. I will spread the word about you to all I meet."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.