The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

As I sat there between two of my mates holding them, I considered what had just happened. An inter-dimensional being and I had just created a religion based on an accident and a misunderstanding. I wondered how many other religions had started under similar circumstances or for similar reasons.

Etala started to stir and began to shake. "She is real!" She opened her eyes and looked at me. "I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen her. She is really real. Oh Reeree forgive me for doubting. Lita, I am sorry for not believing you. I ... Lita?"

Lita was holding her abdomen and crying softly.

Etala pressed on, "Lita, what is wrong? Are you in pain?"

Lita opened her eyes, smiled, and wiped away her tears. "Oh Etala, I am filled with joy. I have never been happier in my life. Did you see her? She was here. She was right here! She spoke to me and told me that everything I had been through had been to bring me to Andy. And the best thing is that I will have Andy's children. Reeree told me we should expect the first of many children during the winter."

Etala reached across me and took Lita in her arms. "She ... she told me I should expect our son then as well."

Well knock me over with a feather. Both of my native wives are pregnant! I wrapped them in my arms and squeezed them both. "I am so happy to know that you both carry my children. I know you will be wonderful mothers. I am especially happy for you, Lita, because you were unable to have a child before." I looked around the room. "Lita, do you plan to stay here, so far away from your mate, or will you come and stay with the rest of us?"

Lita's mouth opened and closed several times. Etala finally smiled and spoke up. "I believe she will be coming to be with us. I wonder if she will allow me to help her move?"

Lita nodded rapidly."Oh Yes! I will! It has been so long since I was welcome anywhere, just because I was mated to Tobo."

"You will have to get used to being around others," I said "because you are my mate now!"

We all had a good laugh at that. The girls decided to start with the move so I kissed them both and headed back to the main room.

It sounded like Emily, Karen and the twins were just finishing up their link as I approached, so I waited and listened.

"Don't worry mom and dad. I'll watch after Johnny and he'll watch after me."

"And I'll keep an eye on both of them, Uncle Don and Aunt Grace. Don't forget to talk to Mrs. Wilson over at 'Marie's Meadows' about working there. We know you'll fit right in and do a lot of good."

"And no rushing to join us either, Mr. and Mrs Edwards. We promised we would have a place for you when your time comes."

"Jenny and I love you, mom and dad. We all do." Johnny looked at Laarusk, who gave him a 'wrap it up' sign. "We have to go now. Please don't forget what we said and everything will be fine. And if we get a chance, we'll talk again."

There followed a cacophony of goodbyes and blown kisses and well wishes. Laarusk looked like he was choking back tears as he signaled the end of the connection. Almost immediately, everyone broke down in tears.

After a few moments, Laarusk cleared his throat. "I would like to thank you all for not exposing anything about me or the project. You handled their questions wonderfully. I am thoroughly impressed with your ability to maintain your composure the whole time."

Laarusk spotted me as I entered the room. "Ah! Welcome back Andy. You just missed the end of the session."

"Actually, I heard the last couple of minutes. I just didn't want to interrupt their time with their family."

"We really appreciate that, Andy." said Jenny, "I don't know how we managed to keep it together like that. I really hope we can talk to them again sometime."

"I hope so too. It would be nice to know what is happening 'back home'" I turned to Laarusk. "What do you think, Laarusk? Is it possible to do this on a regular basis?"

"Well, this session shows that we can do it, but it will be up to the administration if it will be allowed or not."

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see." chimed Emily "The worst they can do is say 'no', right?"

There was a muttering of agreement.

"Good, so let's not worry about it. There are other things to keep our minds busy." Emily turned to me and smiled. "So, Andy, what were you doing while we were chatting with the Edwards'?"

"Well let me see. First I went to check on Takim and found I couldn't get in. Then I went and found Etala and Lita. We spent most of the time getting to know each other better. Then..."

Karen snickered. "How much better did you get to know them?"

I feigned surprise. "I'm shocked, Karen. You should know I would never have sex with a woman who isn't my mate."

She laughed. "Does that mean they are both your mates then?" I must have blushed or something. "Oh my god! They are! Emily, did you ... You knew, didn't you?"

Emily had a huge grin on her face as she came across the room to me. "Of course I did. I could see the way they flow together. I approve of both Etala and Lita being a part of our family. And I know they won't be the last ones to join us." She looked at the others in the room. "There's at least one more that will become one of his mates soon."

Karen's face turned red. "Ohhh no. I am over that. Sure, I admit I was attracted to him at first, but I am not interested in mating with him. Besides, I have someone else in mind. So that leaves... Jenny? But she's too young!"

"Not me!" countered Jenny "I'm not ready to mate with anybody."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.