The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 21: The 'Goddess'

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: The 'Goddess' - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

And everything stopped again, only the person who appeared was definitely not Laarusk. This was a beautiful woman, about five-foot five with long black hair in a braid and dark brown eyes, dressed in what looked like native American garb.

"It is good to see you again Andy. You appear to be doing well. You don't remember me, but I am Aleria and I am the ... supervisor for this ... project. As you have probably guessed, I am the one the natives call Reeree."

"It is good to meet you again. It's a shame I had to forget someone as lovely as you."

She shook her head. "We go through this every time. It's good to know I can still turn a man's head, even though they don't turn mine. Even so, I appreciate your compliment, and my partner agrees with your assessment."

"I'm sorry if I said something wrong. I didn't mean to offend you."

"You just spoke your mind, which is one of the qualities we appreciate about you. Actually, that is why I am here now. You were about to tell Lita that I am not what she believes. Prior to her expression of belief, I would have let you continue in order to stop the religion that seems to be based on my actions so long ago. Oorlu, one of our senior ... psyche specialists, no longer feels there is a need to do so. As a matter of fact, the entire psych team seems to agree that it is easier to manage than eliminate the belief. I have been directed to leave a system in place to monitor its development or disintegration. As for the native's 'prayers', the only one we actively answer, of course, is Beth. Any other positive responses have been purely coincidental."

I considered what she said. "You mean that your superiors want a religion based on you to develop?"

She shrugged. "Well, they think of it as a facet of developing culture. Every known variation of this planet has some type of belief in a supreme being. I am actually flattered that they want this planet's 'goddess' to be based on me."

I 'chin-pointed' to Lita. "What about her? She really believes that you have heard her pleas and answered them. How will she react if she doesn't get pregnant?"

Aleria looked at Lita, then at me. Her face contorted as she tried not to smile. It didn't help and she broke out in laughter.

"That young lady is probably going to be the driving force behind the worship of Reeree. So far she believes 'I' have rescued her from Tobo, delivered her from the 'Bo' clan and provided her with a wonderful mate. When she discovers that she is pregnant, she will think that Reeree made it possible. And when she delivers the twins, she will swear that the only way it could have happened was because she asked Reeree. In reality, it's all just coincidence. The problem wasn't with her, it was Tobo who was sterile. She's so fertile any other man would have had her expecting in no time."

I started laughing at the tale until something in the story didn't seem to fit with what I heard from Lita.

"Wait, Lita said Tobo blamed her because he already had other children. You just said he was sterile. Which is true?"

She laughed again. "They are both true. Tobo was quite virile until about a month before he mated Lita. That was when one of his victims came after him and smashed his genitals between rocks as he slept. It cost her her life, but the damage she did caused him to become sterile. She almost turned him into a eunuch. There was no way he would ever sire a child again. Lita was kind of a 'pity' gift from Goraabo when he could finally have an erection again."

"What do you mean she was a 'pity gift'?"

"Tobo was an illegitimate son of Goraabo. His mother was not one of Goraabo's mates or official concubines, but she was the only woman Goraabo genuinely cared for. Goraabo's ego wouldn't permit him to acknowledge that he actually cared for a woman other than as a plaything, so he refused to openly acknowledge the boy as his son. He had watched the boy growing up and tried not to interfere. Eventually, Tobo became like his father and began using others for his own pleasure. After his 'accident', Tobo's mother forced Goraabo to promise to care for the young man. Goraabo's sons wanted to take Tobo for their fun but were stopped by their father. Lita was undesirable as a mate since she is a terrible cook and not good at making things from skins. The 'Bo' boys were planning to make her one of their playthings until daddy found out about Tobo. Goraabo thought that a 'worthless woman for a damaged son' was somehow fitting and had them mated. Tobo and Lita were given lodging on the edge of the camp in an effort to keep them separated from the rest of the 'Bo' clan without actually having to cast them out. That was actually the best thing that could have happened to her at the time since mates of the 'Bo' family were off limits, even to each other. Of course, if she knew about that, she would probably credit it to Reeree as well." she finished with another laugh.

Considering all the coincidences that had to happen for me to end up with Lita, I had to laugh along. She would swear that Reeree was responsible for everything, including the "TWINS? Lita is going to have twins? That is wonderful! I am so happy for her! For us!"

I was so excited I grabbed Aleria and kissed her before I realized what I was doing. I think she must have been stunned by my actions because, although she didn't kiss back, she didn't push me away. When I regained my senses and broke off the kiss, she stood looking at me with wide eyes She swallowed hard and seemed to be struggling to catch her breath. I didn't know what to expect and started apologizing.

"There is no need to apologize, Andy. While it was unexpected, it was not ... unpleasant." She took several more deep breaths then exhaled sharply. "Before I go, is there anything I can do for you while I am here?"

"Nothing for me, but" I looked at Lita "could you do something for her?"

She smiled. "Haven't we decided she doesn't need anything from me?"

"Not from you, Aleria, but she does need something from Reeree. She needs evidence you are real or someone to validate her belief. We determined that everything that has happened to her could be attributed to Reeree watching over her. What would be the harm in Reeree telling her that she had been watching over her while leading her to me. Then Reeree could tell her that she was in good hands now and promise to continue to watch over her. When you leave, you could allow Etala to see you just as you disappear. That would give her credence from someone who has been close to her and didn't believe before."

She considered for a bit. "That would make a total of four intentional sightings of 'Reeree' in addition to the ones that I didn't know about. Beth would most likely support her if they ever get to talk again."

"Beth wouldn't make much difference. I'm sure you heard how Etala described her. 'A crazy woman who lives alone' I believe she said. That doesn't sound like someone people would believe."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.