The Loser
Chapter 11: Arrival

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Arrival - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

It was quiet. The only sound I could hear was the sound of my heart beating. The rhythm was regular, as if I had just woken from a good night's sleep. I reached for Kendra and found emptiness. Where was she? Bathroom? I don't hear the water running. "Kendra? ... Emily? ... Where are you?"

Suddenly I remembered. The baseball. Her broken face. The ambulance. Lying in the hospital wondering if she was even alive. Emily! ICU. Kendra's bandaged face. Laarusk's promise I could hold her.

"Damn you Laarusk! You promised I could hold her! You said I was going to die in an accident!"

"You caused there to be some changes in our operations. Our original intention was to have your death remain the same. We were unable to stay with that once you became involved with others. Having you die in a fiery accident without your passengers being injured would have raised questions. As it is, all of your women have survived. I assure you that Kendra and Emily will come through their experience fully functional and uninjured. As for you being allowed to hold her, you did. You spent several hours doing just that."

"Why you ... You tricked me!"

"No Andrew, you heard what you wanted to hear. I have delivered everything I promised, and more. I have saved you from death three times already. We have learned much from you before the experiment even began. We would not do anything to ruin the relationship we have developed. You are too valuable."

I wanted to wring his neck. I didn't feel valuable. I felt as if I had lost everything again. As always. I was still a loser.

"Just leave me alone. I don't want to play your games. Just go away."

"Andrew. You must begin the task you agreed to."

"I said leave me Alone!"

Laarusk sighed. "Very well Andrew, we will give you time to think. You may begin when you feel up to doing so. In the meantime, think about what you want here."

"I know what I want here. I want Kendra and Emily here."

"Andrew..."

"Just go away."

And he did.

I buried my face in my pillow and cried long and hard. My Kendra was in ICU and I had just been with Emily. Oh Emily, I am sorry. I didn't want to leave you like that. I thought we had more time. It must have frightened you terribly when I died in your arms. Forgive me. And take good care of Kendra. You need each other as much as I need both of you.

I didn't get out of bed for two days except to relieve myself. I would have stayed longer if I hadn't gotten so hungry. For the first time, I took in my surroundings. If I hadn't know better, I would have sworn I was back in my house. I pulled on some clothes and opened the door. Yep, same hallway. I found my way to the kitchen, where I found my first differences. The back door, instead of opening to the yard, showed only darkness. At first I thought it might be night, but there was no light visible at all. I flipped the switch for the porch light. The light came on and I found myself looking out into the cave. I couldn't see very far, but it had to be big. I couldn't see past the range of the porch light. I jokingly said "Lights!" and got the shock of my new life. The lights in the cave actually came on.

Actually, 'cave' was putting it mildly. That was a cavern out there, easily as large as a school athletics field I saw containers stacked around the perimeter with a walkway above them. The ceiling was easily 25 feet above me and the light seemed to radiate from the entire surface.

"Hello!" I yelled

'Hello hello hello hello hello" came the echo.

All that did was make me feel even more alone than before. Dejectedly I said "Lights off" and the cavern went dark again. I went back 'inside'.

I was still hungry so I went to the fridge to look for something to eat. I grabbed some meat, lettuce, and tomato and made myself some sandwiches. I stopped eating after three because my stomach started to hurt. I remembered then about eating too much after not eating for a while. Live and learn. I put my dirty dishes in the dishwasher and went back to bed.

For the next week, I would get up, relieve myself, have a sandwich, and go back to bed.

After a week, I decided it was time to do something. Time to go explore my cave. I put on a pair of shorts and comfortable walking shoes then opened the back door. I yelled the lights on and walked towards the right-hand side. I had to start somewhere and I figured this side was as good as the other.

Each container had a list of contents. Clothes, cookware, books, medical, agricultural, trade items, hand tools ... and they went on and on, double stacked, around the entire area. As I was approaching the 'house', I noticed the shipping containers that the girls had packed up. I knew I would want some of those things later, but I wasn't up to opening up the containers right now. I notice one had a large sign on it that read 'Medical - contents in stasis'. I figured it must be drugs or something, but didn't give it another thought. Beyond the containers were a set of double doors. I put my hand on the knob and felt a slight tingle. The door clicked open.

The lights came on. I entered to find myself in, what appeared to be, the armory. There were racks of all types of weapons from bows to spears. What I didn't see was any 'modern' weapons. No pistols, rifles, shotguns or anything like them. There was a smaller door just to the right of the one I had entered. I put my hand on the knob and felt the tingle again. This time, a voice said "Identify"

"Now how am I supposed to do that?" I wondered aloud.

"Voice pattern recognized. Identify"

"Uh, Andy Williams?"

There was a buzz and the door opened.

I entered a room that looked like a military armory. There were two aisles with racks on each side. There were rifles, pistols, and shotguns of all sorts. There were belt and shoulder holsters for the handguns and others for the 'long guns' that looked like they could be worn across the back. I took one of the shoulder and back holsters and put them on. They seemed comfortable enough. I put one of the pistols, a 9mm, in the shoulder holster and picked up a dual feeder pump action shotgun. I wondered how someone was supposed to get this thing in the 'back holster'. I flipped it over my shoulder and it jumped into place like iron to a magnet. I jumped up and down to see if it would fall off, but it didn't seem to budge. I tried to 'scrape' it off against the door frame, but it stayed put. I reached over my shoulder and grabbed it and it came right off into my hand. I tried it again, only from the bottom this time, with the same result. If I wanted it in my hand, it came off, otherwise it couldn't be dislodged. I took it all off and closed the door.

"All weapons secure."

Good to know.

I exited and closed up the armory and headed for the next door. Another tingle let me know it was a secure area, this one being the garage. There was the big M-series and the ATV ... and the truck. Why was the truck here? They said I could have vehicles, not three. Every type of trailer I could think of filled most of the rest of the area. I could make out an overhead door at the other end of the bay. I walked to the truck and popped the hood.

Instead of an engine, there was a housing of some sort with a hatch on top and to one side. I opened the hatch and found an empty compartment. I looked underneath and found the drive-shaft connecting the rear of the housing to the transfer case. Everything else looked like a normal 4x4. That must be the modification they said they were going to do. The hatch must be the hopper for fueling. The whole housing thing was no larger than a small trunk. I checked the M-series expecting to find a larger unit. Nope, same size. The one in the ATV was no bigger than a shoe box.

I closed them all up and was about to leave when I saw a floor diagram on the wall next to the door. It looked like it had all of the stalls on it. On a whim, I said "Skid steer" ... nothing. "Tractor" ... still nothing. Maybe "Construction Equipment" and a door lit up on the left hand wall. "Farm Implements" and a similar door lit on the right. "Aircraft" nothing again. What's another word for aircraft? I couldn't think of one right off. Maybe I didn't get it after all. I closed the garage and went back inside. I was missing my women again. Why couldn't he just let me bring them with me?

I ate a sandwich and went back to bed.

I wondered if the house had changed. I wandered upstairs from room to room, not really seeing any major changes. I went down to the basement. There were doors down both sides that looked like they were for walk-in coolers. Not surprisingly, that was what they were. Each of the doors on the right led to rooms with different temperature ranges. I called them 'refrigerator' 'Soft frozen' and 'hard frozen'. And each room was full of food. Good, I didn't feel like going out anyway.

The doors on the opposite wall all led into the same freezer. It looked like a butcher's meat locker for swinging stock. There were hooks and sliding rails along the ceiling. There was probably enough room in here to hang over 500 sides of beef. It was currently empty.

I closed the freezer and went to go back upstairs. There was another door down a short passage beside the staircase. The sign on he door said 'waste disposal'.I looked inside. The only thing in the room was a hopper like the one in the vehicle I looked at. This one must provide power for the entire cave system. I opened the hatch and found the hopper almost full. At least I would only have to fill it once a month or so. Probably sooner if I used a lot of power. I shut it and closed the room. I'd had enough exploring for today.

I had another sandwich and went back to bed.

When I awoke the next day, I noticed an addition to my room. There, next to the main door to the room, was a small cabinet. When I went to open it, I got "Identify". I gave my name and the cabinet opened. Just as I thought, it was a gun safe. It had the two weapons I had picked up the previous day. I closed it and went to fix myself breakfast for the first time in almost two weeks. I ate light, a few pancakes, bacon, eggs over medium, grits, milk, juice, and coffee. It went down easy and hit the spot.

In all the time I had been up and about, I had not even thought to open the curtains in the front room. I figured it would be more of the same, just more cave. Boy was I wrong.

The vista from the window was magnificent. I felt like I was looking out over a meadow. There were all sorts of trees in the middle distance, and wildflowers and grasses growing closer. There was a stream off to the left. I wished Kendra and Emily could see it. It was like a sylvan glade. All it needed was a nymph being chased by a faun. Suddenly, there she was. Not a nymph but definitely female. She came running out of the woods being chased, not by fauns, but by four men with spears. She had a bundle in her arms that it looked like she was protecting. She was keeping her lead, but I knew she wouldn't be able to do so for much longer. I had to help her. I was almost positive that I was being set up by my alien 'friends', but there was no way I could let her be caught and killed ... or worse.

I ran and got my weapons from the safe. By the time I returned to the window she was about halfway from the trees to me, and the men were catching up. I opened the front door and ran out onto the ... dirt? I was in the mouth of a cave, just above the floor of the meadow. The girl saw me and started to slow down. I waved to her in a 'come here' motion, hoping she would understand. At first she hesitated, as if trying to decide what to do. Then she put all her effort into making it to the cave before the other men caught up. I guess she though she had better odds against one man with a 'club' than four armed with spears. The men were yelling at her as she ran past me. I doubted the men could understand me any better than I did them, but I held up my hand in a 'stop' gesture and told them to do so as well. I didn't think they would, and was not disappointed. I raised my shotgun and pulled the trigger. The two in front fell to the ground, screaming in pain. The other two kept up the charge. I fired again and they too fell screaming. The woman was jabbering away in her own language when one of the modifications kicked in.

" ... mighty shaman to call thunder and stop those that came after me. My life is yours. Allow me to serve you. I am good with searching roots and fruit, and preparing foods of all sorts. I can prepare hides to make clothes, which you appear to need."

I blushed. Damn. I had never gotten dressed this morning!

She continued nervously, "And I will..." she took a deep breath, "I will please you in the furs if that is your wish. I only ask you to hunt to provide meat for eating and skins for other uses."

I really didn't need this. I had already gotten involved with two women I shouldn't have, fallen in love with them, and lost them. The last thing I needed was a 'stray' to care for. Dammit. "You may stay with me. What is your name?" she looked confused and frowned. "Can you understand me? I am called Andy." I pointed to myself "Andy. What are you called? And how old are you? How many summers?"

The screaming became moans before finally stopping. I guessed they had either gone into shock or passed out. I didn't care which.

It was like she could suddenly understand what I was saying. Maybe it took a bit for the mod to make me speak the language. She smiled so hard I thought her face would split. She stood up proudly and announced "I am called Etala and I am a grown woman of fourteen summers."

Only fourteen.

I shouldn't ask. It's none of my business. Keep out of it. Don't... "Why were the men chasing you?"

"Their father wants to take me in his furs, but I did not want him to. He had already taken many others, including my sisters, my friends, and my mother. It is said he and his sons share the women together. A few who returned would not eat or speak and did not live another moon. Others never returned at all. I ran from our camp with only that which I could carry. They chased me to take me back to their father." She looked at their still forms. "Are they making the journey to the next world?"

"It is good you escaped such a fate. You may stay with me as long as you wish, but your life is your own, I will not have it. I have clothing of my own, but in my hurry to help you I did not put them on. I do not wish to have you share my furs. You may do for me or not. I will not force you or make demands of you. As for them..." I waved in the general direction of the men "they still live in this world, but may not for long."

"I will not feel a loss for them. They are like their father. They inflict pain on others for their own pleasure. They will surely try and kill both of us when they recover."

"I am not familiar with your tribe's customs. What will happen if they die?"

"If you kill them, all they own becomes yours. Their mates become your mates. Their tents, skins, and furs. All they have stored for the cold times. Their knives and spears. All become yours."

"I have no desire for mates other than the ones I had. What will happen to their mates if I do not go claim them?"

"If their mates do not return after three moons, their father can claim them as his. If he does not, they may become used women, free to be taken by any who wish to, for any purpose, even if it is just to warm their furs. This is how they receive food and skins when they have no mate to provide for them."

The women whose mates do not return are turned into slaves and prostitutes just to survive? This was getting worse and worse! I ... No! It's not my problem. This is the way they have always lived. It's normal for them. I don't have to rescue them. Let her deal with the men.

"Etala, it was you they wished to take. I give them to you to do as you will."

"If they are mine I will send them on to the next world," she snarled, drawing a stone knife, "and rid this world of them."

Good. From the sounds of it, they deserve it. But the mates ... I really should stay out of it. "Before you do that, consider their mates. Would you leave them to the fate you described?"

She frowned. "No, I would not wish to do that. Many have died from not having a mate to care for them." She gave me a sorrowful look. "What should I do, Andy?"

Ah, maybe not so grown up after all.

"Bind them. We will keep them alive for now and decide what to do with them later. As I said, you are free to stay as long as you like."

She walked over to one of the older men. "This one has no mates." She stabbed him in through a hand. "That is for my second sister." She stabbed again into the other hand. "That is for my fourth sister." The knife plunged into the man's stomach. "That is for my friends. And this... " Her face had a look of pure hatred. "this is for my mother."

I watched in shock and horror as she lifted his loincloth. He had unfortunately chose that moment to become alert and screamed in pain and terror as he watched her remove his genitals.

The screams only lasted a few moments before he lapsed back into unconsciousness.

Note to self: Do NOT get this woman angry at me!

We needed something to tie the rest of them up with. I told her to look around outside the cave for vines or something to use while I searched the cave. I wasn't sure if any of my 'stash' was in here and didn't want her accidentally finding anything. There was a tunnel that seemed to have a light at the other end, so I went that way. I followed the tunnel and walked out on my front porch.

I went out to the storage area and found the container that listed rope as part of the cargo. Inside was every kind of rope I had ever seen, from bailing twine to 3-inch rope for tying up large water vessels. What the heck would I need that for?. I grabbed a spool of cotton 'clothesline' and headed back out. I stopped in the house long enough to put on shorts and a t-shirt.

As I stepped out the front door I found myself, once again, in the cave. Etala saw me and screamed, then fell to her knees with her head down. "You must be a powerful shaman. I have never met one with magic that let him appear from nothingness or to stop others with thunder!"

"What? No. It's ... It's ... it's..." how could I explain it when I didn't even understand how it worked? I handed her the rope. "Here, use this to bind them. It is very strong."

"I have never see a binding thong like this before." she pulled and twisted it. "It is very strong, as you say. I will bind these men tightly so they cannot escape."

"Good girl. Let me know when you get done." I went through the tunnel back to the porch.

I turned around and looked. The tunnel ended at the edge of the porch. I walked to the cave and back. At least it was a regular tunnel. I looked out over the meadow and realized I was at least 25 feet above what I had seen through the window. The edge of the deck was even with the cliff face. I didn't remember going uphill or turning, yet the view was the same direction as from the mouth of the cave. More alien 'magic'. I cursed them again for taking me from my girls, then went inside and made a sandwich. I realized I needed to make sure Etala was fed and safe. I made more sandwiches for both of us. I grabbed a blanket, the sandwiches, a bag of chips, a jug of tea, and some plastic cups. I went out the door and was on the porch. What happened to the teleport? I followed the tunnel to the cave.

Etala was just finishing the third man when I returned. I looked over the bindings and was surprised to find she had tied their arms behind their backs, wrapped from wrists to elbows, pulling their shoulders back. It looked very painful The knot looked more like she had woven the rope back on itself. One thing was for sure, they weren't going to get loose without a knife or some serious help. The way she tied their legs reminded me of prison shackles. Long enough to allow them to move, but short enough to prevent running. She asked me to revive the one she had mutilated so he could feel his pain. I told her we should eat first because his screams would be distracting. She agreed, then paled "I have nothing to feed you! Perhaps I can find some roots and berries nearby." She started to run out to search, but I told her to stop.

"I have prepared food for both of us. It is not like your food, but it is good."

I spied a flat rock and spread the blanket over it, then set the food out on that. Etala came and looked, but seemed more interested in the blanket than the food. She almost dumped the food on the ground as she started to pull on it. I managed to get her to stop long enough to check out the food. She picked up each item and smelled it, then took the sandwich apart to see what was in it. She knew the ham was some kind of meat and recognized the lettuce and tomato, but she but didn't know what to make of the bread or cheese. The chips were something else. After her examination, she carefully put the sandwich back together. I poured us each a glass of tea. She just sat there as if she was waiting for something.

I am so dense. She's waiting for me to start eating. I picked up a sandwich and took a bite.

"Mmm that's good."

She picked up her sandwich and sniffed it again before she brought it to her mouth and took a bite. As she chewed, her eyes got bigger. She chewed faster and took another bite. "This is delicious! What do you call it? You must show me how to make it for you!" Before long, she started her second sandwich.

"Slow down or you will get sick! It is called a ham and cheese sandwich, with lettuce and tomato. The white part is called bread. One day I may show you how to make them, but not today. You will not have to make them for me. I am capable of preparing my own meals. These," I held one up, "are called potato chips."

"Men cannot prepare food! They are too ... but you are not a typical man. You are a shaman. Teach me. I will learn."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.