The Loser
Chapter 8: Cleaning House

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Cleaning House - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

'The pain. It hurts so bad. Somebody please make the pain go away. I should never have told him. If I hadn't told him he would never have hurt us. I thought you would make him happy. I'm sorry for taking away your chance to live. Oh God the pain. It's never been this bad before ... wait ... what's happening? The pain ... it's ... it's leaving. I think I must be dying. Someone is holding my hand. He's taking the pain away. It's that nice man I was waiting on, the one that was worried about me. He wanted to talk to me. What was his name? Andy? His voice is so soothing. What is he doing to me? It feels wonderful. It's like nothing I've ever felt before. No, that's not true. I felt it once before. So long ago. Mommy made me feel this way. Oh my baby, I hope you can feel it too. So much love. He wants someone to hurry. The pain is gone. Somehow I must show him. I have to let him know how much it means to me. To US. I can barely move, but I have to. If I can just squeeze his hand and give him a smile, then he'll know. Thank you Andy. Thank you for giving us your love. Thank... '

Memories. Memories of Marie's last minutes flowed through my mind. How did I have her memories? And WHY?

I felt as if I was trapped in a fog. Which way was out? What happened?

Through the fog I heard Emily calling me."Andy, please wake up. You can't leave me alone. I need you. WE need you. Please Andy. You have to wake up."

My head felt like I had been hit with a baseball bat. I moaned and tried to move my head.

"Kendra! Hurry! He's waking up! Don't try to move Andy. You hit your head pretty hard when you fell in the creek. How do you feel?"

I opened my eyes to see Emily's smiling but tear-streaked face. She has such a cute face when she smiles like this. I tried to smile back. " I feel like I've been hit by a truck but I'm sure I'll be okay. Where's Kendra?"

"She went to get the emergency kit from the van. We were so scared Andy. You just toppled over and into the creek. You hit your head on that big rock on the way down. We thought you were dead! We pulled you out and you were still breathing so she ran to get the kit. Are you sure you're all right?"

"I'm sure. Here, help me sit up."

She took my hands and tried to pull me up. Unfortunately, I outweighed and out-massed her and ended up pulling her down on top of me. She landed solidly with her face inches from mine. Her short brown hair framed her face perfectly. She looked at me with her soft brown eyes then closed the gap and kissed my lips.

Kendra's laughter filled the air. "I see you've made a full recovery already. Is that a new form of 'full-body' CPR? Looks like it's pretty effective."

"It's not like that. She tried to help me get up..."

"Looks more to me like she's trying to hold you down."

Emily got up. "Give me a hand, Kendra. It'll take both of us to handle him!"

I blushed at the possible double meaning as they took me by the hands. They pulled and managed to get me to my feet, but a wave of dizziness swept over me and I began to fall. They both grabbed me to keep me upright and did a very good job.

I sat down on the rock Emily had been on when we arrived.

"Emily, what did you mean about me being your white too? I thought it meant we ... oh ... Oh ... OH NO! It can't ... We can't..." I shook my fist to the sky. "What are you doing to me!!"

Emily let go and stepped back. Her eyes filled with tears and her lip trembled. "Don't ... Don't you love me Andy? Did I misread your light?"

I cursed Laarusk under my breath. "Oh Emily. Of course I do. But I can't. I mean I shouldn't. It wouldn't be fair. Not to you and not to Kendra. It was bad enough knowing I wouldn't..." I barely stopped before I said anything about my leaving.

"You wouldn't what Andy? What are you not telling me ... not telling US?"

I decided to bend the truth a little. "I've been told I don't have much time left on this earth. It's something that can't be changed. When I first felt it, I tried to fight it, but fell in love with Kendra anyway. It was bad enough that I won't be here for her, but the things we have been through convinced me that spending what little time I have left with her is better than not being with her at all. She even told me basically the same thing. It pains me that I won't be here for as long as we would like but there is nothing that can be done to change it. I can't put you both through that. I can't bear the thought of you both having to deal with losing me." And I couldn't bear the thought of losing the two of them.

"No wonder you keep getting sad. I've noticed. How long do you have left? Do you know?"

"When I first found out, I had ... maybe two weeks."

The girls gasped.

Emily was trying to hold back her tears. "You ... You mean I only have a week left to feel your light?"

I took a girl in each arm and held them tight. "Not more than a week. Maybe less."

"That is so unfair!" cried Emily between sobs. "I just found my white and now he's going to be taken away from me! It's Just Not Fair!"

She tried to break out of my grasp and run, but I held her tighter. "Em, believe me, if there was anything I could do to change it, I would. But in the time I have left, the two of you will share more 'white' than most people feel over their lives."

"Do you promise, Andy? Swear you won't send us away?"

"I promise."

"Andy ... I've never wanted to be with someone before you. I'm glad we decided to get married. I ... Will we make it to our wedding?"

"I hope so Kendra, I really do. But I can't promise. I could go at anytime."

The girls moved away and started whispering to each other. When they came back to me neither of them were smiling. Emily spoke up. "Andy, will you take me and Kendra home now?"

I felt as if my world was caving in. Now that they knew I wasn't going to be around, they didn't want to stay with me. I couldn't blame them. They deserved to have someone that would be around for a long time.

The girls climbed in the back and I got behind the wheel. I looked in the mirror and asked Emily for directions to where she lived.

They looked at me in confusion, then at each other.

"What do you want to go there for? You aren't throwing her out are you?"

"I thought she asked me to take you two home?"

Suddenly it dawned on them and they both laughed. "No you silly man. Take us home to OUR home!"

Our home? I couldn't get there fast enough. I may have bent a few traffic laws, but we arrived safe and sound. I ran to open the door for them. I kissed them as I lifted them out. When we got to the door to the house, Kendra stopped and turned to me. "You know what you have to do now, right?" as she cut her eyes towards her friend. I must have looked more confused than normal. Her eyes went wide as if that would help me understand.

I was so shocked when I heard in my mind 'Carry her across the threshold like you did me!' that my eyes bugged out.

I nodded, then smiled and turned to Emily as Kendra opened the door. She squealed when, without warning, I picked her up and carried her inside. "Welcome home, my beautiful wife." She squealed even louder and began kissing me all over my face.

Kendra closed the door behind us and added to the excitement adding,"Yes, welcome home OUR wife" then kissing us both.

I felt like I was holding a paint shaker. Kendra grabbed Emily's foot and led us to the bedroom. I put Emily down after several more kisses, then pulled Kendra in to kiss her as well. I ran my fingers down her back as I kissed her neck. "Please, please let it happen this time." she said softly. "let it happen."

I laid Kendra down next to Emily and climbed in next to her. Emily was running her fingers through Kendra's hair as I nibbled her neck. Kendra took my hand and placed it on her stomach, then nervously moved it to her breast. As I began gently massaging, her breathing became irregular and she began to shake. I heard her saying "No, don't make him stop. But it scares me. He's not going to hurt you. He's wonderful and you deserve to feel him loving you. What if he hurts me like dad did? Don't push him away again. Let him feel your naked body pressed against his. Please don't let him be using me! He's not using you. Let him love you." I thought it odd that she was talking to herself so loudly.

I moved to kiss her lips as I started to unbutton her uniform blouse and she whimpered. Again I heard her demanding herself to let me undress her and touch her. I stopped and pulled back. How had she spoken while I was kissing her? As I looked upon her face, I distinctly heard her say, without moving her lips, 'Oh Please ... don't let him stop.'

I was thinking how much I wanted to make love to this sweet young woman when her eyes went wide. She looked at her friend lying next to her and seemed to be concentrating. After about 30 seconds she turned back to face me. She had a pleading look on her face. "Please Andy, I want that too."

I undid several buttons before I began kissing her above her breasts. She moaned and pulled my head tight to her.

The bed moved and we heard the door open and close.

She began grinding against me then pushed me away and started to remove my shirt. I laid her back and stripped it off, then helped her out of her blouse. I undid her bra to expose her tiny breasts. She began to complain that they were too small, but I used my mouth and tongue to prove to her that they were just the perfect size. Her nipples were hard and the size of pencil erasers. As I traced her right nipple with my tongue, I gently rolled the right between my fingers. "Oh god YES! That feels so good. Don't stop!" She whined as I removed my mouth, but resumed her begging as I switched breasts. They were small enough that I could cover one completely with my mouth. I did so and then gently raked my teeth across her delicate skin to her nipple. I started kissing my way down her stomach while teasing her nipples with my fingers. She squealed when I paused to tickle her belly button with my tongue. My fingertips ran down her side causing Goosebumps to pop up all over her silky body. "oh. Oh. Oh ... please. don't. I'm ticklish. Oh. No. Don't stop. Ahhh!"

I ran my fingers along the top of her skirt. She reached down and began to undo the button. "Let me do that" I said as I worked it open. I slid the zipper down and she moaned louder. "please, don't tease me." She raised her hips and I removed her skirt. I took the waistband of her blue panties in my teeth and pulled them down over her well muscled legs. She was completely naked now and I admired her beautiful body. Her breast were little mounds on her chest, her stomach smooth and flat, and her legs attested to her athletic ability. Her mound was barely covered with light blond fuzz that tickled my nose as I kissed around it. I ran my tongue around her engorged lips, tasting her sweet nectar for the first time. She pressed her hips upward and pushed my head down with her hands, trying futilely to get contact where she desperately wanted. "Please Andy, I need you. Take me..." I parted her nether lips with my tongue, careful to avoid, for now, the tiny button that I knew would launch her into orbit. I slipped my finger between her lips and found the entrance to her inner sanctum. I used my tongue to probe as she thrust against me. Her grinding motion caused my nose to make contact with her clit and she screamed and exploded into my mouth. Her cumming flooded into my mouth and I drank as if it were water to a dying man. I could not get enough of her sweet honey. She collapsed back on the bed but her body continued to convulse for a full minute. Her breathing stabilized and she lay quietly moaning for several more minutes. Finally, her eyes fluttered open and she looked into my eyes. "Andy, I have never felt anything as wonderful as what you just did to me. I have no words to describe it. I hope every time will be like this."

I playfully kissed her nose and smiled. "Baby, that was just the warm up!"

I stood up and she realized I had not even gotten fully undressed yet. "Oh my God, if that was just the warm up, you just might kill me with the main event! But at least I know I will die happy and with a smile on my face."

I started to remove my pants. "My turn Baby" she said as she took over. She pushed my pants and boxers down with one fluid motion and gasped. My cock was fully erect at 7 inches and hard as steel and pointing right at her face. "Do you want me to use my mouth?" she asked nervously. I shook my head no and pulled her up into a deep kiss. She seemed relieved at my response and smiled. "Thank you baby. Do you like how I taste?" I assured her that I thoroughly enjoyed every drop and looked forward to drinking from her well again soon. We cuddled and I kissed her neck and shoulders, occasionally taking a nibble on her ear. Moments later, she was purring like a kitten as she slipped into peaceful slumber. I pulled her arm over me and joined her in dreamland.

Some time later, I awoke to kisses on my neck and chest. I kept my eyes closed and sighed "that feels wonderful. I'll give you an hour to stop." I heard them both giggle and could tell by the sound that Emily was the one kissing my chest. I could feel her breath as she moved even lower. As she approached my cock, she stopped and then worked her way back up. Soon I had my beautiful women kissing both sides of my neck. I reached down and patted them both on their backsides to squeals of delight. With a girl's head on either shoulder, I couldn't move. Emily started to get up and Kendra put her arm across my chest. I could tell something was up, but I wasn't sure what. Soon Emily was straddling my stomach and Kendra was off the bed.

Emily leaned down and kissed me and I felt a hand wrap around my cock. After several strokes, I felt Emily scoot down as I was directed into her wet pussy. When I felt the head slip inside, She sat up and rocked back in one motion, burying me deep inside her raging furnace. She slowly rotated her hips while emitting a long "ohhhhhhhh ... so white ... so bright! Mmmmm" I reached to take her breasts in my hands. They were just slightly larger than Kendra's, with larger aureolas and nipples. I gently squeezed and rolled the nipples between my fingertips. "Harder Andy, pinch them harder. Ohh Yessss. That's it. Just a little more." As I followed her lead, she began riding up and down my shaft. She would raise herself up until I was barely inside, then drop down hard forcing me against her cervix. After several drops, she would work her muscles, which felt like a hand wrapped around me. This went on for several minutes before her motion became erratic and her breathing irregular. She pushed down hard and ground her clit against my pubic bone and reached her release. The spasming of her pussy around me set me off explosively and I shot at least 5 full ropes deep inside her waiting womb. She collapsed onto me, exhausted from her efforts. I could feel her heart pounding against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her until it slowed, and her breathing returned to normal. It was then I discovered she had fallen asleep. I kissed her forehead and said goodnight. Neither of us had noticed when Kendra had left the room. We were both soon asleep with my semi-rigidness still buried inside her velvet sheath.

I awoke the next morning at false dawn. For some reason, the light coming in the window this morning was enough to wake me. I had a naked beauty lying on either side, a blond head on one shoulder, a brunette on the other, and an arm from each side across my chest. I knew we still had at least an hour before we HAD to be up and I hated having to wake my sleeping angels, but it was packing day. The crew would be here at 8 to start work putting everything into storage. I shook the girls awake and kissed them as their eyes opened. "Time to wake up my lovelies. The work crew will be here soon and we have to be ready for them. Do either of you want to grab a shower before I do?"

Emily looked at Kendra and I, then at the clock. She gave us a sneaky grin. "Why don't you two stay in bed while I get my shower. Then when we're all done, we can put everything in the washer before they get here."

Kendra started to object, but Emily gave her a quick shake of her head. She leaned over and kissed us both before whispering to Kendra "You'll feel his light when he fills you.", and bounding into the bathroom.

Kendra put her head on her hand and just looked at me. Her look was so intense. I started to say something but she stopped me with her eyes. Green as emeralds and bright as lightning. Eyes that could see through your soul.

"Make love to me Andy. Fill me with your love, your light, your white. I want to feel it so bad. I want you to make me yours."

"I will be more than happy to make love WITH you, but never TO you. To do something to someone means you don't care how they feel about it, but doing it together means you share the experience. And I would never 'make' you mine. I want you to be with me because you choose to be."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.