Where the Hell Am I
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by WACKIE

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There are some things about the Bermuda triangle. People have been called crazy for telling their stories are they true or false. One could always sail or fly back and fourth until...

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Horror   War   Time Travel   Ghost   Lactation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Nudism   Violence  

Day Three

I woke up the next morning just as the dawn was breaking. I kissed Nina again and said, "I will fly over the village and you can inform the your people that it is Kwahu and me."

I left the trailer at the village. The chief went with me. He was very quiet while I told him my story of how I got here. I could see he did not believe me until I got to the airplane. He looked at me as if to say, "You don't expect me to get in that, do you?" but he kept quiet and followed me.

"I am going to fly over your village while Nina is there she can tell everyone it is us. Don't get scared. I am going to fire off these engines. They make a lot more noise than the Duramax," I said as I fired off the engines.

I made the take off and flight as easily as I could. Keeping an eye on the chief I made the turn toward his village. He was calmer than I thought. "There is your village down below," I said.

"It is 'our' village, my brother. You are a member of my family." Then he changed the subject, making it settled business. He said, "My name, Kwahu, stands for eagle. When I was a little boy I would lie on the ground and look up at the eagles flying and wonder, why with my name, could I not fly like them. Now, it is like the Great Spirit has given me the opportunity to fulfill my dream."

I flew up to 5,000 feet and said, "Chief, there is the big sea which will someday be called the Gulf of Mexico."

"Nina's late mate is not worthy of his name. I was the only one who believed Nina when he and his friends left on their adventure and did not come back. After they were gone one year, we pronounced them dead.

"Yes, Chief, were I came from, they call it 'lost at sea'."

We flew over our village and could see all of the village people waving at us. This really impressed Chief Kwahu.

I turned the plane toward the meadow where we had encountered the Caddo tribe. They were in a small meadow about a mile closer to our village. We could not buzz them again. On the way back I tried to think of a way to stop them.

About that time, both my engines stopped. "Why did those spinning things out there stop?"

"I am not sure. they cut off about 3 months ago and I had them repaired. I am going back to land before we crash. I am not a mechanic."

"What is a mechanic?"

"A mechanic is someone who works on this airplane. It looks like I won't be flying this anytime soon, because I am not a mechanic."

We are about two miles out on approach we will just glide down to the meadow."

"When we did finally landed, the chief said, "I will not fly again. I know how eagle feels when hit with a rock."

"It looks as if my flying days are over, too. I don't even know where to start. This is just a hunk of metal now."

On the way to the village, Chief Kwahu said sadly, "When we get to the village we need to consult with the other braves and plan a defense for the near disaster we are sure to face. We stopped them one time but we lost a lot of men."

"Chief, I have some tricks up my sleeve that will make these cowards wish they never heard of us."

"I hope you are right," said the chief trying to look up my sleeve.

"Chief, I am sorry. That is a saying I use to mean I have a big surprise that the Caddo will not like and we will love."

"Then, when we land, I will call a meeting of all the braves and you can tell them."

It was exciting to see my new family come running to us when we pulled back into the village. Nina grabbed me and hugged me. Opa and Omba were pulling on my arm. I squatted down to be on their level and both said, "Daddy, we saw you up in the sky."

"Well, guess what, children? The airplane broke and I don't know how to fix it. We will have to rely on the Duramax to get around."

"What happened to the airplane?" Omba asked, tearing up.

"I am sorry, Omba. It makes me feel bad, too. I have spent many years in an airplane. Let's try to bare the burden together." I said as I hugged her to me and kissed her on the cheek.

"Okay, daddy, I will help you get over your sadness, too," she said squeezing me tightly.

I looked up at Nina and saw the biggest smile I had ever seen on her face. I looked over at Chief Kwahu. He had an even bigger smile on his face. He just motioned me to come with him.

I kissed Omba on each cheek and did the same to Opa. He kind of hung back a little. I ignored it, stood, and gave Nina a scorching kiss.

"I have to go with the chief to the council to put together a strategy to deal with the Caddo gang. I love you."

"I love you, too. I never saw a father ever comfort his flesh and blood that way, let alone two strange children. You need to teach the fathers around here."

I kissed her again and followed the chief to the council of his men. I watched the chief make three different sounds from the ones he made when he married Nina and me. All the braves came immediately. The chief motioned for me to sit on his right.

The chief began to speak, "We face a gang of the Caddo tribe in the next few days. We managed to hold them off the last time. I am not sure we can this time but Drew thinks we can. He says he has ways to do it. Drew, what is your plan?"

"I have ways that none of you have seen. I can kill as many as 10 to 15 at a time. Before I tell you how, I want those of you who disagree with me to raise your hand."

One man raised his hand and I said, "What is your complaint?"

"Is there a way you can kill all of them at once, and save us the lives we will lose trying to stop them?"

When I looked at him, I recognized him as the one who shot the arrow at me. "I don't think I could kill all of them at one time. I think if you all listen to me and do as I say, we can stop them without losing anyone."

Chief Kwahu said, "What do you suppose we do to stop them?"

"Remember the loud blast that sounded when I shot the arrow out of the air? Well, I have a lot of the product that is called gun powder. I also have another product that will make a big fire. We need to gather containers of rocks. We will put the powder in the container with the rocks on top, and then sprinkle powder on top. When it blows up, it will send rocks like arrows rendering anyone in the path useless. At best, it will take them three days to reach us. I will need 5 men to go with me to get the things to prepare for the surprises the Caddo tribe will encounter on the way here."

Every brave held up their hand. "Chief, would you appoint 5 that you think would be the best ones. I will need the ones that can move about the quietest."

"Jacy, Lye, Gawonii, Dakotah, and Yancy will help you."

"All right, we have a lot to do. Are there any questions from the rest of you?"

No one raised their hand or spoke. "Okay, if those who were called will come forward, we will start preparing."

"Which two are the best with the bow and arrow?" I asked.

"Jacy and Gawonii are without a doubt!" the other three exclaimed.

"Jacy, I need you and Gawonii to hit a spot on the ground at about 50 yards. Can you do that?"

"I think so," Jacy answered.

"I am sure I can, too," answered Gawonii.

"Good; can the rest of you get close to the enemy without being seen?"

"We can do that," they each answered with pride.

"Meet me at my hut when your shadow is at its shortest." I said.

"Chief, do you think you can find something to entertain a little niece and nephew while I thank my mate for the meal I am about to receive?" I asked when we were alone.

"That would be my pleasure. Send them over."

I went to our hut and Nina had a meal ready. They all ran to me and hugged me. Nina gave me a big kiss.

"I missed you," she whispered in my ear.

"I missed you, too. We will be apart for the rest of the day and into the night. We are going to rig some surprises for the Caddo tribe."

The stew was good. I could not get enough. I looked at my shadow and saw I had about thirty minutes before everyone arrived. I had plenty of time to pay my new wife for the wonderful meal.

"I have a secret. Chief Flying Eagle wants Opa and Omba to do something for him. Do you think they would like to know what it is, Nina?"

"What does he want us to do?" they both shouted at the same time.

"Well, I am not sure he wants me to tell you. I guess you will have to go and ask him."

"Can we?" they both asked again.

"I guess you can. Be careful," Nina and I said at the same time.

That was all they needed. They were gone before we could say anything else. I grabbed Nina and led her into the hut. I just started to take my clothes off.

"I sure am glad you thought of a way to give us privacy," she said as she undressed. We cuddled together and began to explore each other's body. I squeezed my thumb and index finger around her nipple until I made her nipple rise. I then licked the end with my tongue lightly causing it to get hard and stick out. She started to moan. I kept this up for a minute. I puckered my lips around the nipple and sucked gently. I kept this up for a minute. She began to pant and moan out loud. I began to suck more firmly, somewhat like a vacuum. Then I repeated the same on the other breast.

I moved up to her ear and kissed gently. I breathed into her ear, "I've just started with you."

I then moaned into her ear. She began to feel extremely hot. I put a little more pressure on her body with mine. She moaned loudly. I knew I was turning her on even more.

I worked my way down her body, on one side and then back up on the other. I kissed her left nipple, finding it still hard. I went across to the right nipple. She was screaming now, "I have to have you in me now! She pulled me up until my now extremely hard cock was in place to enter her.

She was so hot! It was like a sticking my cock into a vacuum cleaner hose. I sank into her and started to meet her every move. It was not long until both of us were screaming and climaxing. I am sure the neighbors heard, but at this point, neither of us thought anything about it.


I hooked up the trailer and the six of us went to the plane to get supplies. I unhooked the trailer and explained to them how to make their seatbelts snug. I then ran them around the meadow at high speed. I ran over bumps and dips to prepare them for when we raided the Caddo camp.

They were amazed, scared, and voicing their fear. Soon they started to get excited when they saw they were completely safe. They started to yell and holler faster.

I got two rolls of ¼ inch nylon line, l00 lb. spider wire, and black tape. I got the cordless drill and a ½ inch wood drill. I found a whole storage bin of firecrackers that I had forgotten about. I took ten packs of firecrackers, party poppers, and two gallon cans full of M80's. I got the 3 torch canisters to light. They would fit in the drink holders between the seats. I got axes, shovels, and rakes. I took a ten foot section of the netting I used to hide the plane. Oh my, I almost forgot the black powder! I loaded the guns and crossbows and plenty of ammo. I found some 16 penny nails. I picked up the headsets we could use to communicate. The Duramax was set up with the Wi-Fi for the headphones.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.