Courtney's Conversion - Cover

Courtney's Conversion

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 16: Conclusion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Conclusion - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

If you’ve read all my tales of my wife’s tail, you’ll agree that it has been quite a time. We’ve both learned a lot from all the adventures. Some were more difficult than others but that is how life goes. Perhaps the only regret is that we didn’t start exploring our sexual capacity earlier. But then maybe we wouldn’t have been ready. What is, is, and we are making the very best of it.

Some might be concerned that my wife is somehow abusing me. During all the years we have been married, we’ve come to some agreements, like any well-married couple has to. I am an executive and take charge at work as well as most of the financial and practical parts of our relationship. Courtney takes charge of the sex. After all, she owns the pussy, right? On both sides, we have the trust that the other will look out for the well-being of both. We play her game and I have a hellava lot of fun going along with it.

Besides having an immense amount of pleasure that we would otherwise have missed, there have been some other benefits. We have matured our attitude about sex as a gift to be enjoyed and not be selfish about. An old saying is that the more you give, the more you receive. That sure applies to sex.

Then there are the very special friends we have made who will be close to us in many ways for years to come (cum?). They allow us to have experiences that are impossible for just a couple to do.

Perhaps the nicest thing is that, at our middle age, we have LOTS of loving left.

Thanks for listening and go share your love(r)with somebody.

Author’s note: my thanks to Mike C for suggesting this series and providing many of the topics or plots from his own fantasies.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.