Courtney's Conversion - Cover

Courtney's Conversion

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 12: Congregating

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Congregating - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Ramiro really appreciated how Courtney had saved his ass. He also knew that I was at least a partial helper in the goings on. I knew that he was basically a decent guy so I didn’t mind that Courtney spread her legs for him from time to time.

He worked around the house as often as I could find something for him to do but he still felt indebted. And he was, actually.

One day he came to me and asked if I would like to fuck his sister since he was fucking my wife. I was surprised but he explained that she owed him some favors. Besides, she worked as an apartment whore in the housing for the Hispanic labor community so it was no big deal. I would enjoy her. She had bigger tits and buns than Senora Courtney and she would also take it in her ass. That was really good, he explained, since he got some of that because it wasn’t considered incest.

She went by the name Chiquita since she’d been discovered as an adolescent fucking herself with a banana. She still enjoyed them if a hard cock wasn’t handy when she needed it. Her favorite male organs had a curve like the yellow ones. Hit her g-spot better.

We arranged a time for her to visit me and get acquainted. Courtney decided she didn’t want to be there for the first time. Maybe if there was a second one.

Chiquita was about nineteen. Indeed, she had bigger tits and ass but that was partly because she was big all over. Certainly well fed. She casually stripped down after meeting me since she knew exactly why she was here. It was what she did every day. Get naked in front of one man or another and fuck him.

There were a few things I didn’t expect. One was that her boyfriend brought her. I guess he made sure she was paid and wasn’t harmed. He and Ramiro chattered in Spanish while we got acquainted. Her physical appearance wasn’t quite what I was used to. Besides the chubbiness that Hispanic men find sexy, she was quite hairy. Legs, armpits and crotch had an abundance of black fur, matching the long hair on her head. Her face was rather homely too, at least by my standards.

She deftly unfastened my pants, not minding the nearby conversation, and extracted my half-hard pecker. Her mouth id a good job bringing it to its full glory. She spoke to Ramiro in Spanish and he translated. “She doesn’t get many white cocks. Yours looks nice. She is ready for it.”

I took her to our bedroom and closed the door, signaling the desire for privacy. My apprehension at fucking a pro for the first time in my life was eased by the skill of her mouth and hands. Before we lay on the bed she pointed as she asked, in her limited English, “You want this (pointing to her pussy) or this (pointing to her ass)?”

I pointed to her front and she laid on her back, legs spread, saying, “No condom.” I smiled and nodded.

Through the fur I could see the wet spot she had lubricated from a small bottle before getting in bed. Her asshole was stretched, I noticed. She smiled as I liked up my shaft and entered this well-used hole. It was tighter than I expected. “You first today.” She rubbed some more lube on my shaft and that helped. Her pussy muscles clamped me as her hip thrusts matched mine. “I’d bet those muscles are in good shape,” I thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.