Courtney's Conversion - Cover

Courtney's Conversion

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 9: Cooking – Thanksgiving sex or, neighbor gets some special hospitality

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Cooking – Thanksgiving sex or, neighbor gets some special hospitality - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

It was Thanksgiving and there wasn’t any family in the area to share it with so Courtney suggested that we invite Ramiro and his son to dinner. They had no one else in the USA to be with either. He had been so helpful to both of us during the last several months that it was the right thing to do.

The big Hispanic man had helped me with a variety of house repair and yard maintenance projects that might not have gotten done otherwise. He’d frequently taken care of our youngest son who was his son’s best friend. And the special attention he regularly gave Courtney’s pussy with his big brown banger was much appreciated by all involved. Courtney loved being the primary sex object for two horny men. She felt so needed which always made her horny.

We had a great traditional feast with plenty of champagne to accompany it. After we got the table cleared and the kitchen in shape, I suggested to my wife that she give Ramiro a special dessert.

She grinned and grabbed a bowl of pumpkin pudding she’d especially made. Our older boys went off to be with their buds and I took the youngest boys outside to play in the leaves while the other adults played in the guest room.

An hour later Ramiro took over the child care and said Courtney was waiting for me. Of course I was horny as hell knowing what had been going on upstairs. There she was, knees up and reddened pussy drooling fresh cum. I dipped my dick in the slimy mess as quickly as I could manage. He was such a big cummer, which my hot wife loved, that I couldn’t get much traction at first.

That was ok since she wanted to tell me about their fun, and always liked talking about it when I was deep in the “scene of the crime”. She felt wicked even though she knew it was alright with me. I listened intently as she talked.

It truly was “eating dessert”. The pudding got put on various body parts and the fun was removing it with lips and tongue. Nipples and navels were good places for starters. Ramiro would get his cock coated in a pussy filled with pudding, then pull out so Courtney could clean it off. When he added his cream to it, they sixty-nined to both enjoy the mix. After they both got their pleasure it was my turn.

When I heard this, I pulled out and went for a taste myself. Courtney’s pussy had a unique and interesting flavor, a combination of pumpkin and semen. Not bad. I got her riled up again and went for the hard cock finale for both of us.

We quickly showered and dressed, then joined the others in the yard. A while later Ramiro shook my hand, hugged Courtney, and thanked us for the best Thanksgiving ever. I knew he truly meant it and felt satisfied in many ways myself.

Was your Thanksgiving as good?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.