Courtney's Conversion - Cover

Courtney's Conversion

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 8: Giving a Lonely Single Father a Mercy Fuck

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Giving a Lonely Single Father a Mercy Fuck - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Courtney glanced out the kitchen window to check on her youngest son playing with a neighbor boy who was in his school class. She was glad that Miguel came over to share her son's toys since he had so few of his own.

His father, Ramiro, had it pretty rough, losing his job and then his wife shortly thereafter. The wife had taken off with a flashy drug dealer with lots of cash and a party lifestyle. She hadn't liked being a mother very much. Too much responsibility.

Ramiro was a big man in his mid-twenties. Not just tall but big all over, almost fat, but he handled it well. A gentle giant though and very good with his son.

Oh, oh! Miguel was crying. She rushed outside and there was a bloody forehead. Not a lot though. Courtney walked the two boys down to Miguel's house and explained to Ramirez what seemed to have happened. They went into the kitchen and dad cleaned off the cut. A Band-Aid took care of it and the boys rushed away to resume their play.

Ramiro was grateful for her concern and offered her a drink. She declined the soda but some ice tea was gladly accepted. As she looked around she noticed how little they had. There wasn't much in the refrigerator either. The realization of how blessed she was flooded through her.

Then she noticed how sad and lonely he seemed. Their brief interaction was the best thing a woman had done with him since his wife abandoned them. He was on the verge of tears. Courtney reached out to hold his hands and some droplets began running down his cheeks. She stood up and moved in front of him to give a loving hug to sooth his pain.

His side-turned face nestled between her tits in a motherly way. Then she remembered she had not put on a bra since she was just going to be around the house. As his arms went around her back, his mouth brushed against her nipple, engorged from her many feelings. Without thinking or words, he fastened on it instinctively and an electric shock ran to her pussy.

"Damn, this poor man needs me as a woman," she thought. Being needed, and especially if the man was insistent, was the key to unlocking her pussy. It had always been that way, even before her husband thought he was the first one to do it.

Her female hormones and instincts took over. Raising her t-shirt, she guided his eager mouth to her nipple again and he fastened on it like a starving man. Her hand guided his to her other breast and the big fingers began caressing her sensitive flesh. He was SO strong yet gentle.

Her own passions were rising rapidly. It had been three days since she fucked her husband. Bending over a little, her hand sought out his crotch as she thought, "I'll bet I find something big down there"

If the bulge her hand tried to cup was any indication, it was definitely big even trapped in his clothes. Courtney whispered, "Bedroom!"

Ramiro led her to an unmade bed in a messy room. "He needs housekeeping too!" was a passing thought. Her main focus was seeing what was hiding under his cheap clothes.

It had been a very long time since she had seen a Hispanic cock. As a teenager she had given blowjobs to an older Hispanic man and those memories flitted through her mind as she stripped her few clothes off.

The race to naked ended in a tie and the big man held her close. Her face was even with HIS nipples this time and a big hard shaft was trapped against her belly. "Wow, she thought, "He's really hung." His body was well padded and so was his dick, apparently.

He reached for her buns, which she thought were too big, and he completely cupped them in his huge hands, he murmured, "Oh, SOOO nice!" His cock twitched. Courtney was thrilled. Her husband liked them too so they must be alright after all.

"Her husband!" She thought of him for the first time since this started. Not gonna stop now. He liked Ramiro and had gotten some thrills from her other extramarital screwing so this should be ok too.

Her thoughts focused on the needy man as she laid him on the bed, big pole on top. Her hand and then mouth explored its impressive length and girth. It twitched happily at her attentions. The uncircumcised head was especially fascinating. She dashed to the bathroom and returned with a wet washrag to carefully clean as she pulled the foreskin back. A kiss on the swollen mushroom made the whole shaft jump and elicited a groan from its owner. Ramiro made happy noises as she spent some quality time licking and sucking and kissing his shaft and balls. They were too big to get in her mouth easily.

Courtney thought, "I've got to drain this thing before we get to real fucking." Some fisting and cock head sucking got her a mouthful of good tasting seed which she promptly swallowed.

Even cum-drained, he was too big for Courtney to just straddle and settle down onto, so she scooted up and leaned forward. Ramiro thought this was an invitation to nibble on her nipples, so he did. Trying not to be distracted, Courtney reached down and tried to position the big head at the entrance to her small hole. As it rubbed her clit she got electric thrills throughout her groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.