The Mystery Girl
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

I guess every plan is fated to need some changes. Our, or should I say my girls' since I was just along with whatever they now planned as their after thought. I really could not complain though, no sane man would. French TV must have liked something about our previous show and I don't think it was me. They presented a deal, not to me, Oh No, to Judy, the new 'French' Star(From Las Vegas, no less) of stage and screen.

She inked the deal then as a seeming after-thought, had me sign too. I looked at the contract and whoever wrote it must have been smitten a might. In it, the girls could just about do anything they wanted.

The show was a Saturday night version of the 'Dance Party'. If it were held anywhere else maybe cable could air it late at night. It seemed that the 13 week content changed, like after the first show. Now there was 13 weeks of 'Dance Party' in the winter(In Paris), 13 weeks of 'Beach Party' in the summer(In Nice) then a spring and fall weekend marathon where some lucky fan got selected to join my girls for the next season.(In France 13 was the legal age of consent but I don't know how many 10 and 11-year olds tried to enter too.)

They were paying some ridiculous amount for the shows. I thought they had to be crazy. Crazy like a fox it turned out. Not only were we their No 1 rated show but Spain, German, Italian and even the BBC now were airing the shows. I guess clothing, or the lack of it was not much of an obstacle in Europe.

The spring kick off was such a success the show went 'Prime Time', which in France meant the news slots were ours now. I survived those marathons because we had only 6 hours of live and 8 hours front and back of old programs re-run. My girls however seemed to crave every minute of it. They were even dancing and going a bit x-rated during the breaks. The poor stage crews were going crazy too. I'm not sure just who the bodyguards had to protect them from more.

The night of the 13th 'Beach Party', 13 you know lucky 13, Judy came up to me before the show, put her arms around my neck and lay her head on my chest. Guys, maybe even gals you got to know something important was up. The wet spots on my shirt were also good indication this was more than 'butterflies' or 'nostalgia'.

"I won't be doing the fall or spring things?"

That got my attention all right. About a thousand things ran through my mind, many of which I had never ever considered. "Hon what's wrong? What did I do? What... ?"

From leaving me, to her finding someone else, to dying to... ! you get the picture. You don't appreciate what you have until you are about to loose it.

What she said next just about ranked with the headline 'Aliens have landed!'

"I'm Prego Boss. You're going to be a daddy!"

Remember when I said that tears are not always when something bad happens. Well in this case I think she was spun around so much we both might qualify for 'top' prizes anywhere.

"So you're not upset?"

The kiss for a new world's records without breathing gave her the answer.

"Okay, so is another one of your girls, but I can't take this away from her."

So why are we men always the last to know anything.

"So will the network cancel the shows then?"

I got the, 'Poor man' look. Darling, we are their 'numero UNO' show Like they would kill for us to keep rolling. Your girls have made a decision on how we would do next season!"

Okay I thought, 'why would I ever think that maybe, just maybe I would have a few ideas too'.

Bianca, Mira(Miranda), Fran, Bridget and if her mother says yes, Star, will be yours too, as 'Jr. girls in-training' but only for business. No playtime with them Buster. You got it?"

"And just who are Bianca, Mira, Fran, Bridget and Star?"

"Duh! They are those girls that live downstairs and take care of us and this place. You are so bad, like you know, the 'Lolita's' that go around here saying they are looking for their clothes."

"Oh, them, but, but, but..."

"Dear, in France at 13 even they are legal. With their being here it makes it easy to pick and chose who does the show. Two of the girls are 'big' enough to wear our costumes and for the 'Beach' segments that's not very much. Besides Bonnie and I are getting older and if we get stretch marks or, or, more ... anyhow, 'we' may need a couple sweet young things to replace us. Only on the show, so keep your pants on Buster."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.