A Journey Through Porn Towards True Love
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by golden girl

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was newly divorced and looking for a job, I met a nice man and then an even nicer girl

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

"As I was about to say" Michael started again, "Before I was so rudely interrupted, it's not good news"

"We're big girls Michael, we can take it" Jenny said from my lap where she was idly toying with one of my nipples,

"The Germans have pulled out of the deal which leaves all three of us out of work"

"Well not quite" I smiled, "You see Jenny and I have been busy"

"Apart from screwing each other" Jenny added,

"Yes" I agreed, "Apart from that, we're going into business together and we'd like you to put together a web page advertising our wares"

"Go on" he said, "This sounds interesting"

"It is Michael" said Jenny now kissing my neck, "I think you'll like it"

I told him about Jenny's little manufacturing business and even showed him some samples we'd brought up from the garage,

"We're going to call it the "Barely There" range and we think we'd like to do a couple of films, all girls of course and tastefully erotic"

"When you say all girls, you mean you and Jenny I take it?"

"Of course"

"Barely There" said Jenny thoughtfully, "I like it, yes I like it very much indeed"

"We want two films to start with and then probably one new film a month"

"Let's see the samples on you both" he said, "One in a baby doll and one in lingerie"

"Mmm what a great idea" laughed Jenny, "Come on lover, let's give the man a treat"

I chose a white shelf bra that left my nipples uncovered, tight and very small white panties, a delicate white suspender belt and white stockings, while Jenny looked almost virginal in a sheer white baby doll, we walked back into the lounge holding hands and Michael nearly choked,

"You both look amazing" he said his eyes out on stalks,

"We need to look amazing" I said, "We want you to design the web site with our names on it, the range of garments, the address of our shop and mention that other films of Jenny and I are available on request"

"We also want a brief story about how Amy and I met and fell in love instantly, how we've never been apart since, you know the sort of stuff we want" Jenny smiled,

"Oh yes" Michael laughed, "I know exactly what you want"

After he left, we went downstairs to see Mrs. Hart who kept the dress shop and asked her if she'd be willing to leave at the weekend,

"Oh no dear, I don't think so, I've still got all this stock left"

"I'll buy it all at wholesale prices Mrs, Hart"

"What everything?"

"Everything" I confirmed, "Lock, stock and barrel"

"Well I don't usually sell at wholesale prices you know"

"I realise that Mrs. Hart" put in Jenny, "But I also realise you're selling because you're losing money, I can stop you doing that right now"

"How?"

"By giving you three thousand pounds this afternoon in exchange for the keys and everything in the shop"

"Three thousand?"

"Cash" I said,

"I'll get my coat then"

It took me ten minutes at the bank next door to withdraw the money in twenty pound notes and within another ten minutes she'd gone, the shop was ours, we still had to settle with the agents of course, but we knew that would only be a formality.

Our next job was to engage a solicitor to act for us in taking over the lease and to help with any problems in setting up our business, we found one recommended by Mrs. Hart, so we spent an hour with him which pretty much took care of the rest of the day!

"Wow that was quite a day" she laughed as we sat in the pub enjoying a well earned drink,

"You're a marvel" her mobile phone rang then so I went up to the bar to get another round in but when I returned she'd gone!

She returned a couple of minutes later looking pleased and asked if I wanted a date.

"A date?"

"Yeah, it's a guy I escort sometimes when he comes to England on business, an American guy, he's over here at the moment with a colleague and wants to know if I'll be free tomorrow night with a friend"

"So you're an escort girl as well?"

"No" she looked hurt, "I tried it about three years ago, Tony was the first guy I escorted, he was really nice and at the end of the night, he paid for a taxi to bring me home and gave me five hundred pounds, I fell out with the agency after that and Tony is the only guy who I see"

"Did you have sex?"

"Oh yeah, of course, but I chose to have sex, he didn't force me, he says he'll give each of us a thousand pounds, they want to go for a meal somewhere, then on to a night club and after that, who knows?"

"A thousand pounds, each?"

"Yes" she confirmed,

"All right, you're on"

"You're a star" she laughed and called him back,

"Amy said yes Tony, you're friend will love her, she's nineteen, drop dead gorgeous and sexy with it, very sexy"

She listened for a bit, then winked at me and said,

"Oh by the way Tony, she loves eating pussy too"

"You're a bit of a dark horse aren't you?" I laughed and kissed her cheek,

"I'm suddenly a very horny little dark horse" she said softly, "Hows about we go home now and look at the dresses left in the shop?"

"OK, That could be fun" I agreed,

"Mmm yes, but if we don't find anything we can always go to bed and fuck our brains out"

"That sounds good too" I laughed and slipped a hand up beneath her skirt under cover of the table,

"She had about a hundred pairs of stocking in the shop"

"That's how I want you in bed tonight" I whispered my fingers stroking the front of her panties, "Naked except for stockings"

"You're making me wet"

"The wetter the better" I sighed and eased her gusset to one side, "I want to taste your cunt juice again"

"Ooh yes, you dirty bitch"

"You haven't seen how dirty I can be" I whispered, "Don't forget I'm new at all this"

"I'll teach you" she said and groaned as I slid a finger into her wetness, "I'll tell you what Tony and I did the first time I met him"

"Yes, but you're dribbling on my finger"

"I know" she giggled, "I'll be dribbling in your mouth later"

"And you call me a dirty bitch, come on, let's go"

It took less than five minutes to reach the shop where we grabbed all the dresses that were left and ran up the back stairs to her flat,

"Ooh yes Amy that one looks gorgeous on you" she said as I paraded in a little white number with an extremely low neck line, "Look there's another one exactly the same"

I helped her into it and we stood admiring ourselves in front of the mirror,

"Yours needs just a tiny adjustment here" she said and slipped her hand up between my legs, "You need a shave"

"I want you to do it for me"

"Gladly" she breathed as I turned and took her into my arms,

"You said you wanted us to wear stockings" she protested weakly as we fingered each other,

"Fuck the stockings" I hissed into her mouth, "The only thing I want on me is your mouth"

We were naked within seconds and fell onto the bed locked in our embrace, we didn't want any foreplay, we didn't need any, we moved straight into the sixty nine position and I sighed into her pussy as I felt her mouth on my own soaking cunt!

We were like animals, licking and biting each other all over the bed, I had a finger deeply embedded in her bum at one time while she wiped her cunt all over my face, we both came countless times clinging to each other in a frenzy of lust, we fisted each other then licked each others fist, we even drank from each other until finally we were sated and lay together kissing like lovers do the world over.

"You taste of pussy" I whispered softly as I licked her face,

"Mmm yes" she smiled, "Your pussy, the nicest taste in the world"

"I love you Jenny"

"Not as much as I love you"

"You said you'd tell me about you and Tony"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.