Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Not having too much else to do with the time, I opted to take Felix out for a nice swim near the camp and the ravine. Well, swimming is a tame, G-rated version of it. We went skinny-dipping for a bit in one of many nameless creeks and streams in our part of Kentucky. We played and swam and splashed each other with the surprisingly cool water in the nude, our clothes on the bank closest to us, of course. Both of us enjoyed the time to ourselves, just the two of us, despite neither of us being monogamous in nature. In a polyamorous household, it is important to have one-on-one time with each of one’s partners and recall that every relationship is unique and special within that same group or dynamic.

Of course, we also fondled each under water and made out more than once, my tongue slipping inside his mouth and vice versa. It was only natural for one thing to lead to another, and before we knew it, I was inside his mouth, his tongue gliding across the length of my cock as I fucked his face on the banks of the river. Pretty soon, we were engaged in a sixty-nine, me sucking his dick as furiously as he sucked mine on top of the towels. We thought that we were alone, but as it happened, we were far from it. My first warning of this didn’t come until I felt something brush against my backdoor and my cheeks being pried apart to welcome the intruder.

A cold liquid was inserted into my bunghole, and then I felt a very veiny, very thick, very fleshly cock enter me from behind, while I continued to suck Felix off from above and he did the same to from below. I didn’t know who was sodomizing me, bareback no less, but right then, I didn’t care. I just kept plundering Felix’s face, even while he did the same for mine and this stranger continued to bugger me. We fucked for several more minutes before the unknown guy lost all control, our hips all moving together in unison as we became a threefold beast of man flesh.

Finally, though, the stranger exploded in my bowels and pulled out of me, beads of sweat pouring onto my body as he stood up. I came as well, followed by Felix, at which point, I pulled him up and we shared a snowball kiss from both of our loads. Then the unknown fellow pulled us both close and started making out with both of us. By silent agreement, we all went into the water again and swim together, the three of us naked men enjoying each other’s company. We splashed and played for a good while, but then we all got tired and headed back for land, sitting together in the Kentucky summer sun.

“Who are you?” I asked the obviously older guy.

“I’m Henry Stewart, new camp counselor at Camp Crusade. You won’t tell anyone that I’m gay, will you? I’m ... I have a hard time admitting to it. It’s not easy, being a gay Christian, let alone a gay Christian camp counselor. I kept telling myself that I was just trying to reach out to the youth for Christ, but the scary, ugly truth is that I wanted some boy ass ... and now I’ve had some. Not even one of the boys from my camp, though that may be for the best. What ... will my fiancee say? She won’t marry me if she finds out,” the thirty something man asked me.

“If you’re gay, why do you want to marry a woman, anyway? As a beard? That’s not fair to her, you know. Who is this fiancee of yours, anyway? What’s her name?” I asked Henry, even as Felix and I began playing with his body and each other’s.

“I don’t know ... I guess partly as a beard. But I’m a strange sort of gay man. I guess that I’m gay, since I like boy ass a lot. You know, younger, hairless kind of men, though I don’t mind your body hair, given how young you are. Nineteen or twenty if I had to guess, right? How is it that I still want Sherry, I don’t know, but I do. I mean, I have to pick a team, I guess, either God’s team and being straight, or the Devil’s team and being gay. It’s not looking good for me. What about you? Do you regret going gay? Either of you guys?” Henry asked me, looking as if he needed some counseling for a change.

“Man, take it from a preacher’s son, the Devil doesn’t exist, okay? The Church made him up as a bogeyman, that’s all. From the sound of it, buddy, you’re not gay. Felix IS gay, so he can vouch for that. If you were gay, you wouldn’t want Sherry at all. I’d say that you’re bisexual myself, from the sound of it, as am I. By the way, you can’t ‘pick a team’ or ‘turn gay’ or ‘turn straight.’ That’s not how this works.

“No, bisexuality isn’t a myth, regardless of what you’ve been told by the Dr. Browns of the world. That’s the same idiot cunt who came up with the one year rule, isn’t she? Look, you’re bi and you should be enough for yourself, enough that you’ll be fine, with or without Sherry. We’ll help you with this, but you need to face facts. You like dick, but you also like pussy. That’s called bisexuality, no two ways around it, buddy.

“You don’t pick your sexuality. Your sexuality picks you. Mom’s gay. Yes, a total lesbian. Her girlfriend Crystal is bisexual. Dad’s straight. His girlfriend Ruth is bisexual. See where I’m going with this? So, high time that you face the music and tell Sherry about this ... double life of yours. God doesn’t exist, not as you think of him, at any rate. The Devil isn’t real, either, as I said. Heaven and Hell ... complete myths. Just be you. Don’t let some character from a medieval graphic novel like the Bible dictate your life.

“In the meantime, Felix needs and deserves some dick, don’t you, babe?” I turned to Felix, who was only too happy to bend over and offer Henry his ass for some sodomy.

“Oh, God, I love the young men! The youths! Is that so wrong? God, yes!” Henry exclaimed as he slid inside Felix and I began fucking my boyfriend’s face again.

“No, not wrong at all ... so fucking right!” Felix encouraged Henry, as both of us plugged his holes.

“I guess that you have another boyfriend now, Felix, as do I. You’re our boyfriend, aren’t you, Henry? Oh, and I have a fiancee, several ladies, including my sisters among them, and I’m fucking a father, mother, and daughter, incidentally. Hell, one of my lovers has seven boyfriends and she still wants this dick! There’s a whole fucking household, stud, and you’re welcome to enjoy all of the male and female ass that you like! I’m in charge of it. Just one rule, so far. Don’t fuck my parents. Dad’s straight and Mom’s a lesbian, as I said, so they’re off-limits. Anyway, let us stand with you as you tell Sherry. If she’s cool, perhaps you and I can fuck her together, add her to the tribe. If not, well, that’s her loss. Is she one of the counselors, by the way?” I asked him now.

“Yes, she is. She brought me into it, in fact. Yes, I suppose that it’s time to face up to this and decide what I want to do with my life, with or without Sherry. I can’t keep hiding my true self from her or anyone else. To tell the truth, I have had fantasies of her and I fucking the boys and girls from camp together. Particularly the ones from fourteen to seventeen ... is that so wrong? I like teen pussy, dick, and ass. I like teen tits, too. I guess that makes me a sicko, or what?” Henry confessed to me, as he kept pumping in and out of Felix.

“It makes you human, not a monster. It’s natural to want teenage booty, trust me. I fuck some teen ass, both male and female, quite often, and I plan to keep doing it. Stick with me and you’ll have more tail than you’ll know what to do with, my friend. Older and younger. So, are you a strict Top, or do you like to bottom now and then?” I inquired as Felix continued to suck me.

“I wouldn’t mind bottoming, at least once or twice to see what it’s like,” Henry said, prompting me to pull out of Felix’s mouth and line up my cock with Henry’s ass.

“Ready, then? I’m about to butt-fuck you. Once I’m in, there’s no going back. You won’t be an anal virgin anymore,” I warned Henry as I lubed him up and eased my dick into his cherry tush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.