Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

I was several strokes into Erin, who didn’t try to hold back her screams as I fucked her, my sexy cousin giving as good as she got with her wonderful body, when I felt a tongue sliding along my crack and sucking on my balls. This gave me chills, to say the least, but I kept up my solid work, screwing my fair cousin blind, and there was little doubt that she was enjoying herself, because she grew wetter by the second as I fucked her. Erin didn’t just cream herself. She creamed herself continually during the act, while I kept hammering at her terrific twat.

Erin had just started cumming even louder, and tightening up on me to force the cum out of me (thankfully, two previous releases had given me better restraint, so this was about an hour into the act), when I felt a finger slip inside my asshole, causing me to erupt inside her slit. I had held onto her sweet ass as I pushed deeper and came inside my dear cousin’s cunt ... perilously close to her cervix, in fact.

I pulled Erin up and kissed her ardently on the lips, slipping her plenty of tongue, while I felt kisses along my spine now, a soft pair of lips descending and ascending as their owner pleased, engaged in one purpose: to worship me with their mouth. It was only when their owner began sucking my nipples that I realized who it was: Felix, the androgynous movie ticket counter clerk. Erin giggled and pushed Felix down to my dick, where she held his nose long enough to force his lips apart. He grinned a bit as he cooperated with her rough treatment and let me start fucking his mouth.

“Oh, fuck it! He’s damn hot! Can I fuck him, pretty please? I know that he’s gay, but he’ll do as you ask and Aunt Hannah fucks you despite being a lesbian, doesn’t she? I just want to fuck him while you fuck him, too. We can share him!” Erin pleaded with me.

“I will do as Master commands, rules or no rules. The only rules that matter to me are what Master speaks. If Master directs me to service his girls, I will do so with a smile. Though I will hope for some kind of reward,” Felix promised me with a wink.

“I got an idea,” I said, finding a strap-on with a thigh harness and handing it to Erin a good dose of lube, “Felix, bend over. Erin, go in gently at first. You want to hold onto his hips, too, for good control. I’ve wanted to see you peg someone, anyway. This is a great chance to do so and it’s something that he’ll enjoy, I believe. He’s such a natural bottom.”

While Erin did this to Felix, screwing his ass slowly at first, before moving in harder for a rough session, I dry humped her wonderful booty, rubbing my dick between her buns to enjoy the open space in the thigh harness that bared her crack. She responded, naturally, with more than a little excitement at this experience. I continued this action, not letting my dick get totally soft, until at last I was hard enough to lube up Erin’s bottom and slide my cock into her asshole. Pretty soon, we were a train, my prick buried inside Erin’s butt, while she pegged Felix with a vengeance, not that he minded in the least.

Once again, I gripped Erin’s fine hips and buns, fondling her sweet ass as she rammed my new boy-toy to our mutual satisfaction. I also reveled in the tightness of Erin’s backdoor, as she made every indication that she enjoyed me sodomizing her while she did the same to Felix. We kept this up for several minutes, while Erin creamed herself yet again and Felix lost all self-control and came onto the hallway carpet. He had visible carpet burns on his knees, too, but he didn’t seem to mind at all, even as I flooded Erin’s bowels with my spunk and pulled out of her. She withdrew from him as well, but then I had another surprise for her.

“Do me next. I need it to rub my prostate and help keep me hard, just as the Viagra does, while I bugger Felix now. It’s a new train, this one with me in the middle,” I instructed Erin, who was a bit stunned at my command, but then got a devilish smile and began to lube me up good.

“Master, you trust me more than I thought. I won’t lie. I’m about to get naughty and fuck you roughly in the ass, but I trust that you’ll punish me as I deserve. The extra lube is because I don’t plan to be gentle and I don’t want to split you in the process. I’m gonna love being naughty and butt-fucking my Master, knowing that he’ll whip me back into shape,” Erin snickered as she indeed started ruthlessly violating my asshole.

Meanwhile, I was soon balls deep inside Felix’s booty, and he showed every sign that he enjoyed what I did to him. Every time that Erin pushed back into me, I did so to him, though she also started kissing my neck and even biting me a little. She even licked the back of my neck a few times, much to my astonishment, even as I relentlessly rammed Felix in the butt.

After a few more strokes inside Felix’s tight, snug, warm asshole, I came at last within him, and he ... well, he came onto the floor yet again. Erin pulled out of me, spread my cheeks, and started literally kissing my ass, too. She bit and licked it as well, leaving no question that she prized it very much. In fact, she even started licking up my cum from his booty, too. Felix wasn’t expecting that rimjob, but he welcomed it, anyway, despite it being from a girl and despite the fact that he was gay.

I then put both of them on their knees and told them to suck my dick together ... as a team. Not only did both Erin and Felix take to giving me head, despite the difficulty of getting me hard again after fucking so much, but they did so with a spirit of complete teamwork and joy. They were even playful with each other, and when Erin would lick the head of my cock, Felix would lick the base. When Erin would deep-throat me, Felix would suck on my balls. Their lust for me was undeniable, even as Erin and Felix would rub their tongues together and giggle before each licking a side of the length of my prick from the head to the base.

“You two make a great team, you know that? Very good work at pleasing Master! Master is very thrilled with both of you!” I told them with swats to each of their asses, causing them to bounce and twerk as they teased with their butts.

“That’s because we know that our asses are yours, Master. We’re mischievous subbies, but we know that our place is at your feet,” Erin told me while kissing and sucking my toes together with Felix.

“That’s very sweet, but I think that we need a shower. How about it?” I said, before taking the third shower of the day ... this wasn’t normal for me, but this was hardly a normal day, either.

My two willing playthings, one my own dear cousin and the other a very saucy young clerk, both joined me in the shower as I washed their bodies and they washed mine, from head to toe. They had proven that they could work very well together, which was a solid sign for the future, I determined, as we all dried each other off. We also brushed our teeth, used mouthwash, and began kissing rather passionately once we had nice, fresh breath again. Well, Felix and I did, as did Erin and I. Erin and Felix ... yeah, that wasn’t going to happen. Erin was bi for sure, as was I, but Felix was not and never would be anything but pure, absolute homosexual.

“You two are completely delicious, you know. I could get used to this kind of service,” I grinned, even as I collided into Samantha and Bethany, the twins grabbing me for their own uses and dragging me back to their bed.

Erin and Felix both replied with shrugs, winks, and kisses as they left me to the twins’ devices. They knew the score. I was the man of the house and I still had plenty of duties left to perform. Then again, if this was a duty, it certainly didn’t feel like one. It was glorious, as the twins did their utmost to pleasure me. I got the impression that they were as much after my satisfaction as their own, even if I had obviously just been laid in a threesome with my cousin Erin and my bottom bitch Felix.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.