Bible Camp Blues
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Shortly after I came inside Stephanie and started in on Deanna, Dad emptied his balls at last into Melissa, who now had three loads dripping from her booty. Right at that point, Ruth came as well, squirting as she withdrew from Camille. The next thing that Camille knew, Steve was inside her pussy, fucking her like mad while Nora grabbed the strap-on to violate Melissa next to him.

“Hey, it’s a couple’s thing right now, right? It was a nice bonding experience for Larry and Ruth, I think. Why not us?” Nora licked her lips and then kissed her husband as they each fucked half of the wannabe power couple.

“Just in reverse order. That works for me. After all, we’ll get plenty of chances to use Camille and Melissa as we please. They’re our captives, as somebody said before. From what I can tell, they’ve already started to welcome their bondage, or am I wrong there?” Crystal laughed while rimming Mom’s ass.

“And on that note, I think that we should both fuck them when Steve and Nora finish up. You have a spare dildo somewhere, I think, and I can use that on Melissa while you ravage Camille, and then we can switch. The only catch is that this means that we use them both anally. Agreed?” Mom proposed with a devilish grin, between licks and moans caused by said licks on her butt-crack.

“Works for me. It will let them loosen up a bit, for their own good. Melissa clearly didn’t think that her shit stank and neither did Camille, whatever they did. I am going to propose a new rule. They must be naked at all times when in this house. Absolutely, no exceptions. They get home, and whatever else they do, they strip to their skin and accept whatever service is required of them. I also think that they should have to get regular colonics, enemas, butt-plugs to keep them both ready for lots of sodomy, because I see plenty of that in both of their futures. Before long, their asses will feel weird if they aren’t stretched to capacity by something,” Crystal urged, making both Camille and Melissa squirm and nearly faint.

“And they should have to stay smooth, too. Zero body hair on them. Since Mom wants Melissa fully feminized, this is necessary to that and it’s also a way to remind Camille of her place,” I declared while thrusting in and out of Deanna’s fine pussy and admiring her delicious buns.

Deanna, for her part, did her level best to extract as much pleasure from my cock as she could. My cousin didn’t make any attempt to hide her lust for me. Just like her sisters and mine, she went out of her way to milk me for my spunk and wear me out for a bit.

“God, cousin, you’re glorious!” Deanna exclaimed.

“You’re not so bad yourself, cousin. I always wanted you when you babysat me. Then again, I wanted your sisters as well. But you were older and more developed back then than they were. And be honest here: you encouraged us to play doctor and flirt and tease. To moon and pants each other and all that jazz. You weren’t the kind of babysitter Mom and Dad thought you were, but I’m glad that you weren’t,” I observed with a wide grin as we fucked.

“So am I,” Mom smiled.

“Me, too,” Dad laughed.

“Yeah, well, you are and were so damn sexy once you hit puberty that I had to resist the urge to take your virginity myself. I did take Steph’s and Erin’s and that was a delicious experience, I can assure you. Yes, I encouraged and enjoyed your fun and games. I have wanted you for the longest time and I always wanted you to enjoy life and its pleasures. Nothing but the best for my favorite cousin. I also knew about you and your sisters sharing a bed and I looked the other way.

“Look, dear cousin, I’m in love with you and have been for years, just as my sisters have. It was a very forbidden love and still is, but I adore you. I worship you, Jake. And if you had ever tried to seduce me, I would have been in your bed just like that! Same with my sisters, I think. But I know, it’s hard for even a stud like you to break free of social norms to that extent. Just know that this is yours and has been for years.

“Why do you think that my boyfriends kept breaking up with me? Because I warned them at some point that my heart, mind, body, and soul were my cousin’s. I offered open relationships to them, but what they couldn’t stomach was that you were more important to me than them. They were just secondary partners. Even if I had married them, they would have still played second fiddle to you and they knew it, though they didn’t know much about you, other than being the elephant in the room,” Deanna said as we fucked, though her words finally caused me to cum inside her, which in turn triggered her own climax.

Right then, Uncle Steve came inside Camille, and then he pulled out of her while Aunt Nora did the same to Melissa, leaving room for Mom and Crystal to use them. While that took place, Erin pushed me onto my back and straddled me before my dick could soften. She wasn’t giving me a chance to go limp. She wanted my cock in her, and by God, she was going to have it! Sure, I was sore, but that kept me from cumming too soon. I was practically a dildo with a body right then, but it was fine with me. My sweet cousin’s pleasure mattered that much to me at that moment. She was such a delightful young woman and this was a rare moment of selfishness on her part, with no malice intended, so I didn’t begrudge her the experience. I even smiled at Erin as she rode me, in spite of the discomfort in my groin.

As for Mom and Crystal, they had Melissa and Camille right where they wanted them, and they started swapping back and forth with their strap-ons, which broke their previous pact, but that was apparently a tentative deal, anyway. Mom would do a few strokes inside Melissa’s ass, stop and go into Camille’s, while Crystal started with Camille and transferred to Melissa, back and forth, taking turns. Both of our “victims” seemed rather sore and yet they both seemed to enjoy this now. Despite losing her balls, Melissa in particular seemed to welcome the penetration: then again, this was one of the few ways left for her to have sex now ... and she still had a prostate.

Meanwhile, Aunt Tricia and Uncle Lee/Aunt Leigh huddled for a bit before my uncle/aunt of them announced to us, “I have a confession to make. I decided a while back to begin my transformation to be openly the woman that I really am. I was afraid of how Tricia would take it, so some time ago, I began taking T-blockers, some hormones, and other medications that have made me infertile. I wasn’t that far off from becoming impotent, in fact, though I was still able to get an erection this morning. Tricia forgave me for the deception, given the reasons for it, and we’ve agreed that, since Tricia is considerably younger than me and has plenty of years left to breed, she deserves to be bred by someone able to do the job. People within our circle, whom we love and care about.”

With that, and Erin’s climax that shortly followed, we all took a breather from the sex and agreed to eat a bite. There were some things to talk about, and we badly needed some food in us, plus a chance for my cock and the other dicks to recover as well. Then again, the various holes that had been used need a break as well. We all sat down, with the camcorder now focused again on the dining room table, as Mom and Crystal made a great brunch for us of pancakes with butter and syrup. Even while cooking, they were still able to hear and speak with us, of course, given the lack of any partition between the kitchen and dining room.

“Well, this is one hell of a big family. That’s why we’re doing this meal by the volume, if you will. Now, guys, I want you to know, even Melissa and Camille in their own way, that I’m going to consider you family, period. As I will with Jenny and her friends, lovers, etc. You are all family to me here, and I look forward to living with you if that offer from Anne-Marie and her parents still stands. That includes Kathy, Duncan, George, Ryan, Tom, Louie, Bubba, and Willie. We’re family now, through our connection to Jake here. He’s the lynchpin, and I vote that we officially consider him head of this family, as we practically have already. That will be less pressure on Larry, Steve, Leigh, me, etc.,” Mom stated her proposal as the first order of business.

“In that case, I second that motion and I further move that we allow Jake to serve as chairman at all future family councils. All in favor?” Dad seconded that idea, much to my surprise ... I knew that he had kind of accepted me as taking over the old household with his departure, but this, putting me in charge of even himself ... that was a shock ... then again, he was ill and he didn’t need the stress, which was what he said next, “I’m dying, folks. I’m in no shape to claim the mantle of leadership. I just want to retire, enjoy my last months as much as I can, and show my loved ones just how much I care for them, Ruth most of all.”

“You absolutely should retire, honey. I’m in firm agreement with that. Your body doesn’t need the stress of work and your mind doesn’t need the strain and aggravation. Your heart just needs love and attention, as does your mind and body ... and soul. In fact, Ruth, would it possible to cancel the divorce and just consider yourself Larry’s second wife? Polygamy, if you will. I will go along with you being in his will and acting as his beneficiary. I just don’t want to put him through any kind of legal process right now. We’ll be living together, anyway, and I’ll certainly help you comfort him when he needs it. I love him, even if I’m not in love with him. He’s given me many good years. He’s my husband. I don’t want to kick the man while he’s down,” Mom suggested.

“I love that idea, Hannah. What about you, Crystal?” Ruth smiled.

“As long as Hannah agrees to me as her wife while still married to Larry, that’s a-okay with me. If Larry can practice bigamy, so can Hannah,” Crystal said, “In fact, I think that it’s a beautiful act of self-sacrifice and selflessness on Hannah’s part ... and Ruth’s. Are we all agreed on this?”

“I think so. But I also think that we should simplify things by having the kids inherit and act as beneficiaries for the life insurance. We can trust the children to make sure that everyone is treated well,” Ruth remarked.

“That works for me, too,” Mom answered, “If it’s fine with Larry, of course.”

“Well, the will’s easier. I can leave reasonable sums to each of you. However, with the insurance, I need to have a smaller list. I’m thinking that it’s gonna have to be either Emily or Jake ... or both. One of the two who can shoulder this responsibility,” Dad declared.

“Jake. I’m responsible, yes, but I want Jake to be treated and recognized as he should as head of this family. I plan to submit to Jake in all things. Even my various boyfriends, if they are to have any role in my life, must accept that Jake is the boss, the head of this family. No offense to Mom, but we all know that not even she wants her to have that position. Am I right?” Emily proposed.

“Just as I thought. Jake’s the man of the house. The head of the tribe. We’re all agreed on that, in whatever form our relationships with him take, right?” Dad reiterated.

“Agreed. Emily’s right, too. I’m not up to being a matriarch, at least not in the sense of the final authority or head of any family. Looks like it’s a patriarchy instead, with my son as our fearless leader,” Mom said as she blew me a loving, if somewhat chaste kiss (bear in mind that she was naked except for an apron and her fine ass was on display)...

I got the impression that she was still a bit torn up or shaken by the fact that she had been intimate with me while we were drugged ... it was creating a bizarre range of responses and feelings that confused her previous certainty that she was gay. She was wrestling with her jolted sense of sexual orientation and how it affected her identity. This was part of why she was so angry over Melissa’s actions, and it was also part of why she wanted that particular revenge against her. She wanted Melissa’s sense of self to be impacted, too. No matter how much she might logically grasp that actions didn’t determine sexuality, some part of her psyche called her a phony lesbian for having had sex with me and the other men, despite knowing that she was drugged and thus raped.

“So, Jake, you’re the chairman. By all means, take command. What’s the next order of business?” Dad turned to me.

“Okay, so we got the issue of your last bequests done, plus the matter of the divorce being canceled and my position of leadership. Are we agreed that we shall all live with Anne-Marie and her parents, in their mansion?” I reminded them.

“Yes, I think that’s covered, right?” Mom replied.

“Same here,” Crystal answered.

“That’s a done deal, I think,” Dad spoke.

“Agreed,” Ruth responded.

“And it’s understood that Mom is married to both Dad and Crystal, while Dad is married to both Mom and Ruth as well,” I reviewed.

“Done,” Dad nodded.

“Done,” Mom concurred.

“Done,” Ruth affirmed.

“Done,” Crystal threw her support in as well.

“And that Dad is to retire from all work, focusing on family, pleasure, and delaying the symptoms of his ... illness,” I recalled.

“Exactly,” Dad smiled sadly a bit.

“Okay, and we’re agreed that Melissa is to be fully feminized, including female hormones over time, while Camille remains a woman. Also that both are to stay naked while inside, right? Along with their cleansing regimen, service to others, and training,” I continued.

“Precisely,” Mom turned to them.

“And also that someone needs to impregnate Aunt Tricia, since Aunt Leigh is unable to do that part,” I brought that back up again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.