Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

"Supper's ready, guys. Hope that y'all are up to it," Crystal blushed and giggled a little, trying not to see too much of our naked bodies.

"Oh, definitely, I would say," I announced, as we got dressed and went to wash our hands for dinner.

"So, what's this about a large place for all of us to live together as one big, happy family in some Belgian cutie's mansion?" Crystal teased me a little as we headed downstairs for supper.

"Oh, yes, that. Well, we can discuss it over the meatloaf and mashed potatoes, not that I expect a particular answer right at this moment. You and Mom could well be happy here as well, I think. We're just thrilled that Mom has someone in her life who loves her and treats her as she deserves, Crystal. Dad is many things, but he could never make Mom happy, for a variety of reasons, though ultimately because she needs a woman, not a man," I explained as Mom finished plating the meal and, surprisingly, still said grace.

"Sorry if this confuses you, but I think that in my heart, I'm still a Christian. I'm just not the sort who believes that the Bible has everything right, especially not on matters that I understand better myself. Perhaps I should go shopping for a new church. What do you think, Crystal?" Mom winked at her fiancee.

"I'm a Buddhist myself, honey, but I won't judge you for being a Christian. Buddha was only one of the many enlightened guides in history. Jesus was another and I'm sure that plenty of Christians these days grasp that his principles matter more than the writings of a dead apostle who never knew the Nazarene. Though even Paul got a few things right, I suppose, such as his description of love. Don't worry. I'm not a vegan or even vegetarian, though a lot of Buddhists are, of course," Crystal answered while touching her hand.

This led to a brief make-out session between Mom and Crystal, but I tried not to be too obviously aroused. It was easier for my sisters, of course, since they didn't have an appendage that hardened when excited as mine did. Even so, I could see Emily's nipples becoming erect in response to the scene, and I didn't that Samantha's and Bethany's were, too. The toughest part was that Crystal in particular liked wearing nighties which didn't leave much to the imagination. I just reminded myself that Mom wouldn't appreciate me seducing her lover, even if it were possible to lure Crystal into my bed.

"As to your proposal that we move in with you and Anne-Marie, Jake, I'm afraid that won't be practical. Crystal already tends to tease you and flirt with you as it is, though I know that she would do her best to be faithful to me. She can't help the flirting. It's just her nature, part of what drew me to her with her playful ways. All that it would take was an unguarded moment and the next thing that I know, my son and lover could be in the sack together. It is clear that there is a mutual attraction, but I'm afraid that I'm just not the sharing kind of woman and Crystal respects this too much to ask it of me. I don't doubt her loyalty and love, but we are all human and can betray something that matters to us, if we're not careful. I'll just have to wear her out in bed, won't I?" Mom teased all of us a bit, knowing that we would do our best not to ruin her relationship with Crystal ... I might fuck some attached, cheating types, but not my mother's girlfriend, no matter how delectable she might be.

"Besides, this is your home, isn't it? You've made it your home. Larry will adjust better than you would, babe," Crystal agreed, smiling, and then adding, "I am a bit guilty of teasing and flirting, it's true. Still, I would never cheat. I will always be faithful to Hannah. Sorry about the teasing and all that jazz, Jake. It's not fair to you how much I've done it lately, though I've only meant it playfully. Still, you have how many lovers now? I don't think that you exactly have blue balls, do you, stud?"

I blushed and nodded, while Emily reinforced my point by opening the door to let in none other than Stephanie, my cousin, as well as Deanna and Erin. They all pulled up to the table, hugged Mom and Crystal, and then began flirting with everyone shamelessly, but especially me. I was shocked, not being sure how my cousin and her stepsisters, whom I also considered cousins by now, got away from Bible camp. It turned out to be remarkably simple. They were expelled from it.

"We ... kind of openly disputed something that the director said, and he had enough of it, so we got kicked out. We're hiding out from our parents for now, but eventually, we'll have to face the music, I guess. By then, we hope that they will mellow out about the whole thing. In the meantime, we aim to enjoy ourselves. Not that it matters ultimately. Sooner or later, we'll be free to move out of the house, and Deanna is already old enough, so what can they do to her?" Stephanie noted.

"Yeah, I was hoping to live with you sooner, not later, if that's okay with everyone," Deanna smiled at me.

"You're very welcome, Deanna. Make yourself at home. I'm sure that we'll have room enough for you, right, guys?" Mom assured her, winking at me herself now.

"A pity that Deanna can't be my legal guardian, but I'll deal with it for the next couple of years or so. When I'm eighteen, no one can stop me then, can they?" Erin giggled as she downed her iced tea and chowed down on her plate of meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

"That's true, Erin. We'll figure out a way, of course. Don't you worry your pretty head about that," I promised her.

"Well, in the meantime, I enjoy being in your company and eating your food, as do Deanna and Steph," Erin snickered, while Stephanie stood up and mooned her, and Deanna flipped her the bird.

"Maybe, just maybe, there might be a solution. Stephanie and Erin could get married. Not to each other, but to different men. Deanna, if Erin and Steph took their vows, would your parents agree to let them live on their own?" Crystal thought aloud.

"If they had their futures secured somehow, why not? We'd have to work something out to protect them and not quite make it clear what was really going on, at least not at first," Deanna smiled broadly at that idea.

"Raul could marry Erin and Manny could wed Stephanie, once his divorce is final," I suggested, making the others nod.

"Mom and Dad can be strange about these things, but luckily, I can manipulate them, I think. It will just take some work. Who knows what else is going on in the family? Think that these are the only secrets in our tribe? They want their little girls protected more than anything else, of course. I'll go to work on them. With all of us putting our heads together, we can figure something out, I believe," Deanna asserted, now quite determined to keep her end of the deal.

"In the meantime, I won't snitch. Nor will Crystal, right, baby?" Mom declared, while Crystal actually fed her some meatloaf off her own plate.

"Nope, not a word. I want Stephanie and Erin to be happy and able to live their lives as they wish. In two years, they'll be grown-ups and I don't want their last teenage years in high school to be spent as virtual prisoners or anything else. I'm only 6 years older than them, so I can understand what it's like to be young and in love," Crystal smiled at Mom, something in her look all but stating that if she had met her at that age, she would have seduced her even then.

This sort of exchange set the tone of the supper, full of flirtations, teasing, risque jokes, and other such light-hearted sensuality. The next surprise came when Crystal brought out some fine bourbon and poured each of us a shot, including Mom, despite her past teetotaling ways. The second shot per each participant soon followed, along with dessert, which was Key Lime pie, much to our gratification. On top of the meatloaf, mashed potatoes (with a nice, brown gravy), dinner rolls, and green beans, it was more than enough to get us into a rather jovial mood as a group.

Before I knew it, the bottle was gone, clothes were coming off, especially from Stephanie, who also intimated that Melvin had run off to Camille's for an orgy of his own. This excited us further, which resulted in my exposed cock drawing a visible reaction from Crystal, and Mom surprising all of us by guiding her over to me to put her hands on my dick. I was floored, in utter shock, especially once Mom began kissing the back of Crystal's neck and kneading her breasts, while Crystal opened her mouth to receive my cock. I didn't have any chance to speak, let alone object, nor did Mom as Emily began kissing her way up her thighs toward the crack of Mom's ass.

"Mom, Crystal, what happened to your promises to each other?" I asked them.

"I'm a bit tipsy, dear, and I've decided to go for it. To live a little. Let Crystal have her fun. She's a young woman with needs. I was young once and I understand. I want to be part of the fun, too. I have to confess that all that monogamy stuff ... could have been just baggage from my upbringing. I'm drunk enough to break free of my inhibitions now and try something else. I don't know if I'll be okay with this when I sober up, maybe not.

"Maybe I'll want monogamy again and I trust that Crystal will respect that. I know that I'm a lesbian myself, but not what kind of lesbian for sure. I just assumed that I was the one-woman kind, because most of our girlfriends in the community are. But for now ... for tonight, baby, I want to try swinging, so just relax and enjoy Crystal's favors," Mom encouraged me, while welcoming Emily's tongue on her butt.

It wasn't long before I was balls deep inside Crystal, fucking my mother's girlfriend for all that she was worth. I didn't wear a rubber, either, nor did Emily use a dental dam as she rimmed Mom's booty. Mom continued playing with Crystal, too, mostly by licking her ass right in front of me while I pounded her fiancee. Emily didn't let up from her rimjob, either, since she wanted Mom all this time and now she could sample her at last. Meanwhile, Deanna strapped on a dildo and thigh harness to fuck Emily's twat while she did that.

I soon found a tongue exploring my asshole as well, while another mouth sucked on my balls. When a third tongue started on my taint and a fourth licked the underside of my cock, I grasped that the women were resolved to pleasure me at any cost. Crystal's velvety folds seemed to embrace my dick with wetness and warmth as I plundered her pussy. Her raspy voice indicated her delight with this action, too, as I ravaged her repeatedly. Then she came ... and good, while I fucked her snatch from behind and Mom licked her bottom without any embarrassment.

The next thing that I knew, it was morning, and all that I could recall was a few hazy moments where I had fucked several girls and left my cum all over their sweaty flesh. I lost track of who fucked whom, so I was in for a real shocker when I got up from the tangle of bodies and looked down to see Aunt Nora, naked as a jaybird and smiling contentedly in her sleep. What the hell had happened, anyway? I ran to the bathroom to take a shower and found Uncle Lee standing to piss, but in a dress that he hiked up.

"Oh ... hello, Uncle Lee," I coughed a bit, turning red.

"Aunt Leigh to you, sugar, and you weren't so shy last night, when you fucked Trish, Nora, me, Steve, and several others. Hell, you even did your mother!" Aunt Leigh floored me with that news.

"But ... Mom's gay!" I shook my head in disbelief as I peed like crazy, my piss reflecting a full night's drunken orgy.

"Oh ... that. Yes, she's gay, but she's also a bit wilder under the surface, and shall I say, more open to suggestion than one might first think, at least while drunk.To put it bluntly, your mother is a bit on the submissive side and she has always been fond of you as her golden boy. We all had a bit to drink, but we enjoyed it and none of us mind it now. She seemed to take it as an 'act of motherly love, ' as she put it, a sacrifice for you. Now, will you hurry up and fuck my ass again in the shower? I badly want it there again!" Leigh invited me.

"Not without me, honey," Tricia demanded as she walked into the guest bathroom, quite naked already.

Before I knew it, the three of us were soaping each other up ... and feeling each other up, too. I enjoyed the touch of Tricia's slick skin against my own, my hands wandering all over her, even as Lee/Leigh did the same for me. It wasn't long before my cock was buried deep inside Lee, taking him good and hard, while he screwed his wife and she seemed to revel in it. When I came inside him, he did so into Tricia as well, and then we all rinsed off, only to have them attack me all over again once we dried off.

I found myself bottoming out inside Aunt Tricia, while Lee entered me from behind, though he had the courtesy to lube me up first. I kept plowing my aunt for all that I was worth while her transvestite husband rammed me up the rear, gathering an audience in short order, which soon included Mom, Dad, Crystal, Ruth, Uncle Steve, Aunt Nora, Anne-Marie, her parents, and my sisters and cousins, not to mention Melvin, Camille, Kathy, and her boyfriends. Deanna held up three empty bottles of bourbon and two bottles of tequila. Yeah, enough said. Tricia's soft, slick snatch helped me put that out of my mind for a bit, however, while I tried to sort things out for myself, and the consequences, of course.

When Lee flooded my bowels and Tricia gushed on my dick, I came as well, now wondering if I had taken some kind of potency drug or something. I was about to run back to the shower to clean off my ass, but Mom came over and used a washcloth for both that and my cock. She kissed me chastely on the lips and gave me a look that basically said that all was forgiven from her end of things. We all walked silently to the living room, where we sat for a bit until someone finally broke the ice.

"So ... that was kind of weird and wild, wasn't it? I don't even remember what all happened last night, do any of you?" I decided to speak up at last.

"Son, we all sinned ... a lot. Myself included, and Ruth, even. I'm not sure that I will ever look at sin, sex, and things like that the same again. What about you, Ruth?" Dad turned to his fiancee.

"Well, I enjoyed it a bit, I confess, but it was a bit too much like my college days, especially the lesbian acts. I don't know what I can say now that my future stepson has not only seen me naked, but also stuck his cock inside my pussy. Sorry, dear, but no sense in being clinical or proper now. Not now, after an orgy," Ruth laughed at herself and the situation.

"I had sex with you?" I shrugged. Uncle Lee hadn't told me about that.

"Honey, you were the Energizer bunny last night when it came to sex. When the other guys finally ran out of steam, you kept going and going. I wonder if anyone slipped you some Viagra or something, along with a mickey for all of us. Did someone?" Deanna asked aloud.

"Guilty as charged," Melvin smirked, "What you guys subjected me to this week was fun for everyone, but you still had far too much control and amused yourselves too much at my expense. Besides, you enjoyed yourselves, too, as a result of what I did to you ... with Camille's help. Yes, Camille was part of it. I don't know what motivated her, though I can guess. l just know that I wanted some control back and I took it, so sue me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.