Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

We were all a little nervous at meeting Crystal for the first time, but we wanted to be there for Mom. She had been there for us in the past, hadn't she? If this Crystal brought Mom true joy at last, how could we possibly object to that? I, for one, cared enough about Mom's welfare to want her to be happy and satisfied for a change. That Dad didn't grasp or accept this was a tragedy, albeit understandable from his perspective, but there was nothing that we could do about that. We could only deal with our own issues and reaction to things.

When the doorbell rang at last, we half-expected it to be Dad again, but I opened it to find a stunning young woman in her early twenties, her eyes moist with tears and a bit uncertain, even hesitant, to walk inside the house. It was clearly Crystal, which was reinforced when Mom grabbed her and practically dragged her inside, making out like a teenager before remembering where she was. Both of them blushed out of habit, but we kids did our best to make things light and friendly, smiling at both of them as I indicated that they should sit down on the couch.

"Crystal, great to meet you. I know that this might be a bit surprising for you, but we're all agreed here that you should move in with Mom and live together openly as you wish. Anyone who loves Mom as completely and passionately as you clearly do deserves to be with her for the rest of your lives. We just want Mom and you to have a good life together and we want to get to know you better. So, let me clear this up right off ... you're totally in love with my mother ... our mother, right?" I asked the tall, elegant blonde.

"Yes, I am. I'm absolutely committed to her, too. I'm not interested in other women ... or men, just in your mother. I'm going to be faithful to her, just as she will be to me. I am bisexual, but that doesn't mean that I will cheat or ask her for permission to fool around. I'm not going to drop her for a man or woman. I'm going to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her. I've found the one for me and it's Hannah. Marry me, Hannah, please," Crystal proposed in front of us.

"Yes ... Yes, I will marry you, Crystal. I don't care if you're bi, gay, or whatever. I'm in love with you and I want to be your wife ... and I want you to be my wife. Baby, I will be yours as long as I live, I swear it, and I will be faithful to you. No other women. I'm just glad that my children accept us. I was so afraid that they'd react like my husband did. Jake, thank you. All of you guys ... thank you. You can't believe how happy I am that you've embraced me instead of turning against me over this ... and also that you've welcomed Crystal into this household, into this family, openly, without conditions. It won't be easy on you at times, especially if you get picked on for having a stepmother who is close to your own age. Just please remember, I'm not in love with Crystal's age. I'm in love with Crystal herself. If she were the older one of us, I would still be in love with her. She's my true love, my soulmate," Hannah declared as she held Crystal's hand and they both wept with joy.

"Well, Crystal, it has been a pleasure to meet you ... I think that you two need some time alone. The girls and I have someplace to be. It's best for all of us if we go right now, right?" I gave Mom a kiss and then hugged Crystal for good measure.

Emily, Bethany, and Samantha then hugged Crystal and kissed Mom as well before we took off to meet up with Stephanie and company. We knew where they would be and they knew where to meet us. This was a meeting that had been set up for a good while and we were determined to see it through. It was to take place at Anne-Marie's house, of course, and we were all eager to get on with it. That little Belgian minx had more than made it clear that she intended for us to get our jollies at her place, not only with her, but also with others that we met there.

Sure enough, when we arrived, Stephanie, Deanna, and Erin were already there, with Melvin in tow. He was dressed in drag, too, all dolled up and everything, wearing a borrowed dress for his "Melissa" persona. He acted like he hated it, but bizarrely, his cock was hard as a rock. When Anne-Marie produced a strap-on dildo with a thigh harness, I chuckled at the precum that escaped his dick. He was evidently desperate to cum ... very horny just as I instructed the girls. I tried my best not to laugh too hard, but it was hilarious to see my former bully in such an outfit.

"We even removed his body hair with some cream. He's smooth as a baby's bottom. I kind of like him that way, to be honest," Anne-Marie laughed in her delightful Belgian accent.

"Me, too," Deanna giggled.

"Melissa" blushed more than a little in response to those comments. I began to wonder if some small part of Melvin enjoyed the attention and the pampering from his makeover. He seemed to like that the girls made such a fuss over him, though the reason behind that was a mystery to all of us. He didn't object when Deanna cupped his balls, either, and started rubbing his hairless family jewels with her rather soft, smooth hands. His cock was now at full staff and his precum left a distinct smell that everyone noticed. His panties were still on, but only partly, and now Deanna slid them down to his ankles before stuffing them into his mouth.

"Alright now ... I'm going to fuck Deanna at last, while you girls take good care of Melissa. Be sure to play with her all that you wish and keep her nice and hard, but don't let her cum until I say so. In the meantime ... Deanna, if you'll hand Melissa's nuts over to Erin, we can begin our nice little tryst," I instructed the camp counselor, who happily intimated that Melvin/Melissa was wearing her dress, but Stephanie's panties.

Hiking up Deanna's dress and finding her own, rather lacy underwear, I slipped her panties off but left her in her high heels ... what she later told me were her "fuck me" pumps. She informed me coolly that they were really good luck to her, because they helped her get laid. I was about to lick Deanna's pussy for some foreplay, but she began whimpering in a manner uncharacteristically pathetic for her and bending over the ottoman in Anne-Marie's parents' rather large and impressive bedroom.

"Fuck me now, please! I want your cock in me, taking me good! I've waited too many years for it!" Deanna actually begged for my dick.

"So, while you babysat me a couple of years ago, you wanted me to do this to you!" I teased Deanna even as I entered her dripping wet pussy from behind.

"God, yes! I was just afraid that I'd get knocked up by a minor, but now I don't have to fear that anymore, do I?" Deanna admitted, "Fuck me good ... put that baby in me!"

"You want me to breed you, don't you, my lady?" I managed to make even that sound slutty on her part, to remind her who was really in charge and how desperate she was for my dick.

"Yes ... fucking breed me and my sister, too!" Deanna encouraged me, as I plowed her pussy very hard, going balls deep with the rough sex while she remained in that vulnerable position.

Meanwhile, Melvin/Melissa had been teased for a while now, even to the point of whimpering, but now Anne-Marie had strapped on that dildo and thigh harness to enter him from behind on the bed. She wasn't gentle, either, from the way that Melvin/Melissa tried to scream through the panties in his mouth. She reamed him very well, making him know exactly who was boss between them. One could smell his precum again, so he was painfully close to orgasm, but Erin held a tight grip on his cock and balls, not letting him cum just yet.

This combined with the realization that I would be breeding all of these women, sooner or later, including my own sisters, plus my cousin Stephanie and her stepsisters ... including this elegant lady Deanna who once babysat me ... and that gorgeous Belgian slut named Anne-Marie. Then there was just the view of Deanna's pale buns as I took her repeatedly over the ottoman and she acted so slutty in the process, screaming obscenities in her increasingly orgasmic state that one would never expect from the counselor of a Bible camp ... Not to mention that Melvin/Melissa was being tormented by the ladies and me, and he loved it! Deanna's soft, slippery, warm pussy tightened on me, too, and I just had to cum, which I did just seconds after she tightened up even worse on my cock from her own climax.

"Still got those blue pills?" I asked Emily, who winked at me, "I'll definitely need them tonight."

"That you will, but, oh God, that was delicious! Watching you take Deanna like that, someone so ladylike, and make her cuss like a sailor while you took her, bent over that ottoman! Damn!" Emily exclaimed as she handed me more of them to make sure that I stayed hard that night.

"Give a couple of them to Melissa, too. She needs to stay very hard and horny tonight. I want her to be so desperately aroused that she'll gladly do whatever we ask, just for some relief," I chuckled as Emily and Deanna both fondled my cock and balls.

"May I suck your cock after I give the pills to Melissa?" Emily pleaded with her best pout.

"Of course, sweet sister!" I smiled as I agreed.

"What about me?" Deanna asked me with a wink.

"Feed Melissa that creampie. Make him eat it from the outside, but nothing inside. Leave enough to do the job," I instructed my former babysitter, who laughed evilly in response to my command.

"Oh, dear, someone does have a dirty, twisted, and perverted mind! I love it! Come on, pretty boy, let's have your tongue in my pussy! Eat that cum from my cunt, but leave enough to make a new life!" Deanna instructed him, while her sister still squeezed his privates and Anne-Marie kept ravaging his ass.

In short order, Erin was desperate for my cock, too, so she looked at me for permission to release Melvin/Melissa and I nodded my approval. Melvin/Melissa totally lost it now, shooting his cum all over the bedspread, which infuriated Anne-Marie, making her ram him much harder now. She now slammed into him with incredible force, making him try to get his mouth free so he could beg for mercy, but Deanna kept his head buried between her thighs.

"Don't try to speak yet, girlie! You have tongue work left to do! Shouldn't have cum on Anne-Marie's parents' comforter. Now she's angry and I get the feeling that she will gladly take it out on your ass! What's more, you'll going to let her, if you know what's good for you!" Deanna taunted Melvin/Melissa while Anne-Marie now ruthlessly used his asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.