Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

I was drenched in sweat as Sam rode me yet again and finally managed to squeeze out the last contents of my balls on my final stroke inside her already sloppy, slippery cunt. I had been, more or less, the willing stud to my three sisters that entire day, though I certainly tried many positions during the course of it. Thank God for those blue pills that Emily gave me from the hospital where she worked, to say the least. They made a huge difference in helping me get it up so many times over the course of a single day. I knew that if any of them were fertile, I had seeded them for sure, as I only came inside their twats that particular day.

What was even more fun was that Jenny, my fiancée, stayed on the phone with me, listening in through the speaker off and on, when she wasn't fucking her FWB, Manny. Clearly, our accord on an open marriage was working for her as well as for me ... and yes, my sisters overheard her in the act of taking her former schoolmaster more than once inside her body. For that matter, it was evident pretty soon that Manny knew that he was being overheard in the act, because he seemed to really play up the action himself for our benefit.

That was when Jenny told me that Manny wanted to talk to me, and sure enough, I actually heard him speak.

"Hey, kid. Jake, right? I appreciate you marrying Jenny. She's a great woman and she'll treat you right. I'd marry her myself, but for a few facts. The first is that I'm too jealous to be fair to my wife. If I married Jenny, I'd refuse to share her, even though I'd step out on her all the way. I know that's unfair, so it's best for me to only treat my wife that way. She at least has done a few rotten things along the way to earn it somewhat. Besides, I'm a Roman Catholic. I don't believe in divorce. You'd make a nicer hubby for Jenny, anyway. You're closer to her own age. I'd be the May-December husband, a real cliché, the middle-aged man who leaves his wife for a younger woman.

"Oh, and forget about that stable cleaning BS. I can line up a job for you that's a lot nicer. Jenny recommends it, too, I think. It's the least that I can do for you, since you're basically adopting my child. Have to keep a roof over its head or I couldn't live with myself," Manny assured me.

"What sort of job?" I naturally wondered.

"Well, I'm headmaster now, so I've lined up a job as a coach for you. You'd coach football, what you Americans call soccer, along with physical education as well as some summer school and substitute teaching, and a few other duties. The main one would be as a coach, however. That might give you some time to take some college courses yourself while you're at it. What do you say? Do you mind working with me?" Manny offered.

"Hey, it pays the bills, though from time to time, I suppose, one or more of my ladies will have to work as well. Mind you, Emily already has a job at the hospital as an ER admissions clerk, so that's at least partly covered," I agreed.

"Yeah, I've offered Jenny the post of assistant coach, which means that the two of you will work closely together. Oh, and if you do happen to seduce or be seduced by one or more of your players, I'll look the other way, as long as you do the same for me," Manny added.

"This is an all-female school, then?" Sam asked him.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it is. I can fudge over the tuition, if you know what I mean, since your brother will be the coach ... for you and your twin," Manny proposed.

"Well, knowing Mom and Dad, once they hear that, they'll insist that I take the job, anyway. Besides, I'd do a lot of things for my sweet sisters," I laughed as I agreed, "but what about Stephanie and Erin? Deanna's already grown, but what of them?"

"Hey, I can sneak that in, too, since you're the coach. It will take some work, but the tuition is honestly overpriced, anyway. The school doesn't really need that much money and it's only for another year for the twins, right? Two years for Steph and Erin? Yeah, I can get that past them, especially if they have some kind of extracurricular use to the school."

"Steph and Erin are majorettes, as it happens," I pointed out.

"Well, that's different. They can be put down under a band scholarship. They just have to keep up their grades," Manny laughed a little, obviously thinking in terms of borrowing one or more of my kinswomen.

"Sam and Bethany play musical instruments, too," I noted for a sweetener.

"That helps. Trust me, this can work. I owe you and I'm going to make it up to you, friend. It's the least that I can do for someone willing to do what you've done. Plus, if I can get some extra tail from it, what's the harm?" Manny chuckled now.

"What harm indeed?" I agreed, as Emily started sucking my cock and the twins went to work on my balls.

"I need to recover a bit, but ... damn, ladies, you know how to treat a guy, especially a brother!" I complimented my sisters.

"And you know how to treat gals, particularly your sisters! I hope that you realize that we now know your full potential and will expect a lot from you. We're gonna love sharing your cock with Jenny, Steph, Deanna, and Erin. Just bear in mind that none of us intend to show you any mercy at all. Get used to servicing us on a daily basis. As often as we'll do it, there is a high risk that Mom and Dad will catch us in the act, too," Emily winked at me.

"Yeah, I know all that. I'm rather smart, I believe," I assured the eldest among us.

"No doubt. Very sharp for sure. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I just wanted to give you fair warning. Except for Mom and Dad, of course, and Uncle Steve and Aunt Nora. Not sure about Aunt Tricia, though. She might be fair game. She does seem rather lonely, after all," Emily grinned rather mischievously.

"Ooooh, aunt-nephew sex! Sounds hot!" Jenny piped in over the phone, adding, "Oops, I think that Manny knows that I'm horny again, and you know what that means. Yep, he's about to fuck me hard! My battery's running low, too. Talk to you later. Love you, baby! Kisses!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.