Run - Cover

Run

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Chapter 46: Heroes Don’t Flinch

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 46: Heroes Don’t Flinch - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The cold metal room was dull and smelly and boring. Logan leaned back against the wall where a cot with a thin mattress had been assigned to him near where Lauren, Finch, Hannah, and Georges were likewise located. There were perhaps three dozen others in the large high-ceiling room, and the low chatter and nervous expressions were doing nothing to make Logan feel any better about being trapped without any word on what was going on. It had been several hours already, and though he’d tried to sleep several times, it was nearly impossible with his stomach clenching and sour.

Other than the five of them, the youngest person in the safe room was probably at least thirty. It seemed that the bunker complex was not a place for families, but beyond that, Logan didn’t know why those inside with him were not out fighting. He knew if he was older that there was no way he’d be locked away to keep safe. No, he was a hero, he figured, and heroes didn’t cower when there was fighting to do.

His sister was likewise agitated, kicking her legs under her rapidly, eyes tired but alert. Logan offered her a small smile when she looked his way, but Lauren’s expression remained muted and withdrawn. If anything, Logan wished he could show her he was the hero she needed in that moment. Surely, since he’d already seen her boobs, and more, she’d be certain to thank him properly by spreading her legs or taking him in her mouth again. Lauren was good like that. She knew Logan was really brave.

A heavy, metallic boom sounded near the one door which led out of the room. Logan jumped. Got to stop doing that! he thought, heroes don’t flinch! The pretty blonde woman Anna came in with an older man dressed in dark-green and white camouflage. “Can I get everyone’s attention a moment?” the woman shouted.

What little conversation had been going on was silenced, and the few people who might have been asleep slowly roused and turned towards Anna.

“Right now, the situation is still fluid. No Limits forces are moving south in our direction. You’re safe here. They aren’t getting inside, and we can hold out here for months if it comes to that. There’s yet to be an engagement, so don’t worry about anyone’s safety outside this room. We’re well trained and we know our jobs. I just need everyone to be patient and do your best to get some sleep. It’s almost dawn, so we expect to see a little more about what the enemy plans once the sun is up. That’s all for now.”

Anna’s eyes sought out Logan, so it seemed to the boy, and she began walking in his direction. “You three,” she said as she grew closer, “I need a word.”

Lauren, Finch, and Logan gathered around her, Hannah and Georges just outside the circle but looking on. “Good news is that your father is still just fine. He’s with my dad and Holly. They’re still trying to locate your mother. And that’s the bad news ... Seems her captor has disappeared in Corsica.”

Logan growled his frustration.

“Silver got out in the night. He’s going to them right now. They need him on site to trace your mother’s location.” Anna took in a deep breath, then said, “All that aside ... I need ... a volunteer...”

Logan’s hand shot up immediately. Whatever was needed, the boy was sure he was the one for the job.

Anna explained, “We’re secure here, don’t fret about that. However, part of our security depends on our ventilation system. About an hour ago ... the primary intake switch failed and it remains open. It means we’re still drawing air from an insecure port. If the enemy discovers that intake...”

“They could poison us...” Lauren said quietly.

“Right,” Anna replied, “The problem is ... we can’t send anyone topside without risking exposure to the intake. Chances it would be discovered are very small. It’s well hidden in a difficult spot to access, but a technician traveling aboveground could be followed. Needless to say, we can’t risk that.”

“So what do you need?” Finch asked.

“There’s a small chance that Logan might fit through the ventilation shafts and be able to get to the intake from inside. I don’t know for sure, but our techs believe it is possible if someone is small enough. Logan’s right on the edge of being small enough, and, unfortunately, he’s the only one inside this place who might have a chance to get it done.”

“I’m in!” Logan shouted, his heart beating rapidly, the thrill of a challenge rising up inside him.

Anna nodded, “I figured you’d say that.” She turned towards Lauren and Finch and said, “He’ll be fine. None of the system is exposed above the ground, it will just be a bit ... tricky ... in spots.”

Lauren looked at him with concern, “Are you sure, Logan?”

He nodded enthusiastically. “For sure! Show me the way!”

Anna pursed her lips. “First, we need to teach you what you’ll need to know to get there and how you are going to get the intake closed off. So, let’s get to it. Follow me, Logan.”

He rose to his feet, light as a feather, weariness and boredom long forgotten. Every eye in the room turned to watch him walk out, and Logan knew they’d all think highly of him when he returned from his mission as a hero.


“Silver is inbound with an ETA of five minutes,” Holly told him, then Gene saw her start to say something further and hesitate.

“What?”

“There’s ... there’s a threat ... in Tirano.”

Gene growled and surged up from his seat on the chopper. They had completely lost Tamara and Utah in the night, no trace of where they might have gone. Silver’s last good trace had been to a tiny device inside one of the bullets shot into O’Leary’s chest, the red-haired man somehow still holding on to life. Hours ago, Utah had made his escape. It was hoped that getting Silver closer to the source might give him a chance to pick up something more to follow.

“Tell me, Holly!”

“No Limits has moved a couple of companies by helicopter and APC just north of the bunker. It’s not clear what they are up to, but Tirano has been locked down.”

Gene felt his anxiety pulsing to life again, as if it ever went away. “You said my kids would be safe there. Bridgewater swore—”

“Gene!” Holly shouted from beside him, “I need you to focus right now. Your kids are as safe as anywhere in the world. No one is getting inside that bunker. It was built especially for siege defense. But right now, we’re the ones exposed. We know Victor’s force is tracking us. Marisa spotted two choppers north of us that almost certainly are Victor’s. We’re about to be in a fight of our own, and I cannot have you worried about Tirano.”

He swallowed, as best he could, the thoughts of his children and said, “Fine. What do we do?”

“We wait for Silver. He should be here any second. Then we’re heading east out over the water to try to avoid whatever trap Victor is trying to push around us here. Silver does some magic and, viola!, we find your wife again.”

“Magic.”

“Better than David Copperfield, I assure you.”

Gene felt all the days of his life pushing down on him in that moment. Every sleepless night, every bruise, every twisted ankle, each and every pounding headache. He was without good sleep for days at that point, stressed to the point of illness, and despite being within minutes of finding Tamara, he was once again seeing her slip further away by the second. It felt like an enormous weight under which Gene was suffocating.

Holly took his hand and, despite his dark thoughts and weariness, that simple touch brought him around enough to raise his head and stare off to the east where the sun was just starting to rise. He saw a dark spec to the north and said, “Chopper, just there.”

Holly stared then tapped her earpiece. “That’s Silver. We’ll be airborne again in less than two minutes.”

Gene steeled himself as best he could, and tightened his grip on Holly’s hand as if it was the one source of strength left for him to tap.


The sprawling unisex bathrooms in Wing Seven were empty when Finch went inside to pee. His brother had just been led away by Anna in the hope of shutting off an intake, leaving the others to worry and stress and do little else. Finch felt the urge to stretch and walk around, so he circled the room a couple of times until he decided to use the toilet.

There were no urinals, only stalls, each with a door which left a foot-and-a-half gap with the floor. Finch started to step into one when he felt a hand on his arm. He turned to see that Hannah had followed him inside.

“Hey,” she said, “restless?”

He nodded, “Very.”

“Me too...”

“I, uh ... I need to pee...”

Hannah squatted down, eyes passing up one row of stalls and then down the other. “Follow me...”

Finch tilted his head in confusion, then walked quickly behind the brunette, her ponytail swishing side-to-side as she walked, the silky strands ending just above where Hannah’s butt was well-defined by tight, black denims. She led them to the last stall and opened the door, smiling as she ushered him inside.

“So,” she said in a whisper, “we gotta be really quiet, but ... if you’re interested...” Hannah pulled her shirt up and her lovely breasts came free. Finch’s cock hardened at the sight, and he gave no thought to whether anyone else might catch them in the act. At least it wouldn’t be getting caught by Dad ... or with Lauren...

Finch caressed Hannah’s young boobs as they kissed, pressing her up against the room’s metal wall which served as one side of the stall. He slid a hand down between her legs and rubbed the teen’s crotch as her own hand found his bulge and soon pulled down the zipper above it.

His cock in her fingers, Finch pushed Hannah’s jeans down and began to finger her wet pussy. She moaned softly into his mouth, and Finch tried to keep his own sounds of pleasure muffled, as well.

Hannah pushed Finch onto the toilet seat and quickly shucked her pants and panties. The warm scent of her pussy was welcome and so arousing. She turned around, pushing her ass down to his lap. Finch’s cock rested in the cleft as she rose and lowered her hips, letting his dick slide along her hairy slit and against her anus. Hannah reached back and took hold of Finch’s penis, placed the tip against her opening, and sat down.

Finch groaned quietly as the girl’s hot cunt stretched to take him inside. She was tight and slippery, quickly rising and falling over him, the squeaking toilet, the light sounds of her breathing, and the wet squishing from where they mated were the only noises in the bathroom.

He held her hips and started to move her body, his arms straining with the effort. Hannah’s lovely soft ass cheeks bounced up and down and her pussy started to clench and tighten. The girl leaned her head back and Finch kissed her neck, swelling inside her. She whispered, “I’m cumming ... mmm ... mmmm ... mmmm...”

Hannah’s hips shuddered with each movement up and down, Finch holding her firmly, pushing her up and pulling her down his length. He felt her grow wetter, the squishing sounds louder, echoing lightly within the stall. Finch moved his hands down and squeezed Hannah’s buttocks, then used them to slam the teen’s body down onto his cock.

She started doing so on her own, and Finch slid his hands around her body, fondling her tits as she fucked him. The wetness between her legs was sliding down over his balls. Hannah’s nipples were hard and Finch’s fingers squeezed each lightly. It turned him on to touch Hannah’s breasts while they fucked, and his balls drew up, his penis swelling inside her. He kissed her neck again, pulled her down hard onto his lap, and was rewarded with a burning, boiling ejaculation, cum spurting rapidly into Hannah’s tight little pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.