Run
Chapter 45: Masterpiece

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 45: Masterpiece - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“It’s still fluid right now, I’m sorry,” Anna told them as they sat in one of the common areas near the bunk rooms. “All I know is they are closing in.”

Finch fidgeted. They’d finally gotten some news around midnight when Anna had gathered them from their beds moment earlier. Around him sat his sister and brother, as well as the four Hendersons and Panthea. “And they’ve found Mom?” he asked hopefully.

Anna shook her head. “Not directly, no. They found a man who has been tracking her. Or, they almost found him. Right now, they’re still looking for him. They know your mom is with him. That’s the extent of it so far. I’ll let you all know if we hear anything I can pass on.”

The blonde stood up and left the room.

“This sucks so much, being stuck here!” Logan whined.

“Take ease,” Henderson told them, “Bridgewater is on it. If anyone can find your Mom, it will be him.”

“But we’re just sitting here when we could help!” protested Logan.

“The most help you can be right now is to stay secure and in place. You can’t do anything more to help your mom, my boy.”

Logan pouted but didn’t reply.

“Who is the guy?” Finch asked, “The guy tracking her that has her now.”

Henderson said, “I suspect this is the man called Charles Utah. Not his real name, of course, but little is know about who he really is. Associate of your father’s from years back. Utah’s in the center of all this. Not really sure what he’s playing at, but you can bet that he’s got something up his sleeve. Crafty one, that man. Not so crafty as our man Bridgewater, but damned smart.”

“Do you think he’ll kill her?” Lauren asked quietly.

Henderson shook his head. “Doubtful. If he wanted her dead, I suspect he wouldn’t have helped her weeks ago.”

“Huh?” Finch was confused.

“There’s word that your mother and her companion ran across Utah some weeks back and got some help from him. Maybe Utah didn’t know what he had at the time, but I doubt it. If what I’ve learned is true, Utah knew your mother well. She was in Whitehead alongside your father.”

Finch’s jaw dropped. “What? I thought she knew nothing about that!”

“The work of Baron Quick is effective and difficult to betray, but I’m convinced your mother worked with your father and with Charles Utah before Quick did his work. Why Utah helped her and then let her go, I can’t figure out.”

“Maybe it was intentional,” Juliana suggested, “he needed something first. Something which made it inconvenient to take her at first.”

“Perhaps so,” her husband replied. “I suspect he placed a tracker on her. That’s how he’s managed to find her so directly when the rest of us are just pissing in the wind.”

“Dear!”

Henderson chuckled, “Apologies. These are difficult times in which to watch my language.”

“So if he’s not going to kill her, he must want whatever she knows, right?” Finch asked. “Whatever it is Dad can unlock?”

“Seems likely,” replied Henderson. “To what ends, no one has a clue. He doesn’t seem to be on Victor’s side, that much seems clear, but beyond that ... we’re just pissing in the wind.” He cast a sly smile at his wife then returned to a serious expression. “Regardless, there’s nothing for us to do now but wait and pray and keep our heads down. Go back to bed and get some sleep. You never know when we might not get such an opportunity.”

Finch’s stomach turned over as he rose on shaky legs. There would be no sleep for him that night.


“Best guess is he had a boat waiting,” Holly shouted through the cracked cockpit door. “No real trail to follow, but if O’Leary was right and they went East, the best guess is that he got off the island as quickly as possible.”

Bridgewater pressed a hand to his earpiece suddenly, holding up a finger for silence. Gene leaned forward. “Silver’s found Utah’s signal again. Getting us some coordinates.”

Gene’s pulse beat a steady rhythm, his blood pulsing. Even the dull hunger pains failed to rise up enough to bother him. So far, they’d spent an hour trying to locate his wife and Charles Utah, from land and from air, with nothing more than Holly’s ‘best guess’ to go on after the effort.

“Got him. Hmmm...” Bridgewater drew his lips together tight.

“What?” Gene demanded.

“Silver thinks the signal is coming from where we were earlier ... where we left O’Leary.”

“How could that be?”

“Don’t know, Gene.” He turned back to his daughter, “Go check it out. We’ll hover in support.”

Holly raced back towards the sedan as the chopper went airborne once again.


“She wants to sleep soon, but ... she said we could use her room for a few minutes,” Juliana told Lauren as the stepped into Panthea’s room and closed the door, triggering the lock with the ad hoc switch the woman had installed. “My husband is off meeting with the executive team. And ... I was hoping you’d enjoy some female company. I know I could use yours...”

Lauren turned and faced the short woman, “Always ... I ... uh ... I haven’t washed since ... since earlier.”

“With your brothers? Or Georges?”

“Finch ... yeah...”

Juliana’s mouth turned into a smile, “I don’t mind...”

The woman put her hands on Lauren’s face and pulled her down for a kiss. “Mmm...” Juliana purred, “you have such wonderful lips...”

They reclined over the side of the bed after Juliana pulled Lauren’s shirt off and tossed it aside, her hands soon fondling the teen’s soft breasts. Lauren’s mind was spinning, too many swirling emotions to let any one of them be her focus. But her body had no trouble responding to the woman’s touches, Lauren’s nipples quickly growing erect under her fingers.

She pushed the teen back and pulled at the waist of her pants, drawing them off along with the soaked panties which still held Finch’s jism in the crotch. Juliana parted her thighs and her breath was hot on Lauren’s sex. The woman drug her tongue through her slit, then purred, “Mmm ... you taste delightful ... I can taste your brother’s cum in your pussy.”

Lauren strained, Juliana’s words turning her on as much as the sensations between her legs. She loved letting Finch cum inside her, the special thrill of mating with her own brother driving her arousal. Knowing that Juliana was eating his seed from her vagina made it that much more amazing.

The short woman stood and stripped off her clothing, letting her heavy, small breasts swing free, her hairy pussy a small patch of fur between closed legs. Juliana climbed onto the bed, turned around, and straddled Lauren’s face. The teen could smell her excitement, a distinct, mature scent that Lauren craved instantly. She inhaled against the woman’s hairy slit as she felt her own pussy being licked again, a finger soon sliding into her vagina.

Juliana pushed down her hips and Lauren stuck her tongue as deep as she could in the woman’s wet cunt. The tart, tangy flesh was succulent and hot. Lauren pulled her arms up and caressed Juliana’s slender buttocks, squeezing them, tasting the woman’s most private parts. Her nose was soon pushed against Juliana’s asshole and the darker, sharp hints there were not unpleasant. Lauren moaned into Juliana’s crotch and began to tense and strain.

Her pussy caught fire when Juliana pushed a second finger into her cunt and a third slid easily inside her butthole. Lauren squirmed and humped against the short mother’s face, sweeping her tongue around Juliana’s pussy in circles. Lauren’s clit strained when a wet tongue darted around it, and the pressure in her vagina and ass made Lauren clench and rise up further. Her orgasm was a burst of vibrations, her cries muffled against Juliana’s crotch.

The woman above her started to rub herself along Lauren’s face, coating the teen’s cheeks and chin and nose with her slickness. She felt Juliana’s moans when the woman withdrew her fingers and placed her mouth over Lauren’s vulva. As the teen’s orgasm grew relaxed and pleasant, Lauren concentrated on Juliana’s pleasure, finding the woman’s clit with her tongue and ringing it like a bell with rapid swipes left and right.

Juliana bucked, moaning into Lauren’s pussy. A thin squirt of fluid shot out of Juliana’s vagina and splashed on Lauren’s face, then another, this time hitting her right nostril and almost causing Lauren to choke as the woman’s cum went inside her nose. Juliana bucked harder, rubbing her cunt on the teen with more urgency. Lauren fought for breath, the woman’s squirt running down her neck. She felt a moment of panic just before Juliana’s orgasm crashed in and the short mother’s hips rose and fell enough to gasp for air.

Juliana turned quickly and brought the weight over her body down on Lauren, kissing her deeply, then licking away the thin squirt on her face. The woman’s kisses were urgent, her desire not yet sated. Lauren spread her thighs, then Juliana slid between them, humping her as if she had a penis. While Lauren fondled her breasts, Juliana breathed hard against her neck, the woman reaching a hand down between them. Lauren felt the back of her hand slamming against her Mons Venus as the woman played with her clit while humping the teen.

The woman’s second orgasm was moaned into Lauren’s mouth, the small mother’s hips rolling around and spreading their mutual wetness on both sets of thighs and coating their pubic hair with slippery juices. Juliana’s hand turned over and Lauren was surprised at how quickly the humping woman’s fingers brought her to orgasm, the teen returning the muffled moans as she came a second time.

Sated, it seemed, Juliana relaxed over Lauren. The teen wrapped her arms around the older woman and kissed her with passion, their bodies sticky with cum and sweat, the heat Juliana’s flesh like a warm fireplace on a cold winter night.

It felt different with girls than with boys, and even between girls like Hannah and women like Hannah’s mother. Lauren was addicted to all of them. She thoroughly enjoyed making love, fucking, rutting, whatever she was doing with whichever partner she’d been lucky enough to join in such things. Where Hannah was soft and gentle and inexperienced, in a good way, women like Juliana and Panthea had been confident and sure of their desires and how to make Lauren’s own pleasure so much better. For just a moment, Lauren imagined what it might feel like to have had an orgasm with her own mother. Would she, too, be confident and sure? Would Lauren’s orgasm match those she’d shared with others? Would her mom like the taste of Lauren’s pussy after Finch had cum inside it?

Lauren’s fantasy played far enough that she was growing aroused again.

A soft knock at the door jarred her out of her imagination and sent her heart into her throat, Juliana leaping off her quickly. “It’s just me,” Panthea’s voice was low and quiet through the door.

Lauren swept herself under the covers on instinct as Juliana unlocked the door, standing behind it so as not to be seen outside the room as it opened. Panthea came in and said, “Sorry to break up the fun, but there’s news again. Anna will be down shortly to explain.”


“In the fucking bullet?” Gene asked, incredulous.

“In the fucking bullet, yes, Gene,” Holly replied.

They had repositioned further west than before and waited with the chopper idling nearby for Bridgewater to contact someone in Tirano.

“So ... he didn’t need the receiver anymore since he’d found Tamara. Why the fuck did he have it in the bullet?”

“Not sure. Dad seems to believe Utah wanted us to find it.”

“Cause he’s a fucking egotistical genius,” Gene muttered, “he’s just showing off.”

“Seems reasonable.”

“And O’Leary’s gonna survive?”

“Too early to tell,” replied Holly as she sucked down an energy drink and passed one to Gene from her pack. “We can’t spare anyone to look after him, so he’ll ride with us. He’s stable ... ish...”

“But passed out.”

“He lost a lot of blood. Still might die on us. Marisa and Tinch did their best, but none of us are surgeons. They got the bullets out and closed up, but who knows how bad it is inside.”

“Damn,” Gene pursed his lips, “I have a lot of questions for that guy.”

“I’m sure you do ... Gene, what I said before ... about how your wife and O’Leary, you know...”

“Not interested in that right now,” Gene growled, “I don’t give two shits about who my wife has fucked lately. All I care about is finding Utah and getting Tamara back.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.