Run
Chapter 42: More than Sex

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 42: More than Sex - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The wet spray both stung and cooled her face in the hot sun. Tamara’s skin was surely burning despite the darkened-olive tone it had taken on over the weeks on the run. She’d tried to find a spot on the boat with shade, but with the sun still high enough in the sky, she could do little more than fret about the blisters and burns sure to show on her neck and face the next day.

“So,” she said to Marcus above the roar of the boat skipping through the water, “you two were married, huh?”

“Long story...”

“What else you got to do right now?”

He sighed and said, “We were both new to all this shit, working a team with two other people. Because we were new, we did some undercover stuff. No one yet knew our faces, so it was easier to get ourselves in somewhere important. We posed often as a husband and wife ... and ... you know ... we sorta got carried away.”

“But you actually married her?”

“Yep. We were in love, I thought, but ... Petra’s got some issues...”

“Do tell.”

Hannigan looked a little uncomfortable, “See ... I’m a guy who likes ... you know ... being a guy ... Petra ... well ... let’s just say that ... in bed ... she likes to be the guy ... a lot of the time, really.”

“Like ... how?” Tamara asked, confused.

“Like ... fingers ... dildos ... strapons...”

“Ah ... pegging?”

Hannigan groaned, “Like pegging, yeah. At first, it was alright because we had fun, but ... it became more than I wanted and she didn’t have much of a sex drive if she didn’t ... act like a man in bed ... So ... it sort of fell apart and we got divorced less than a year after our marriage. Kinda caused a bit of a scandal in the team and the supervisors were not too thrilled to have to rearrange things to keep us apart. It got a little ugly for a while, but ... we worked it out enough to handle our jobs ... eventually.”

“Hmm ... Not sure I’d want to do that to a guy,” Tamara mused, “but a woman? Sure...”

“Then maybe you and Petra should get married...”

“Already happily, thank you...”

Hannigan leaned closer. “How happily, Tamara?”

“What do you mean?”

“Come on ... I’m not the only one who feels... something, right?”

She looked out at the horizon. “No ... no. I do, too.”

“And how’s that going to work when we find your husband? Or my wife?”

“I’m not leaving Gene. No offense, but ... I’ll pick him every time...”

Hannigan shook his head, “That’s not what I’m suggesting. And no offense taken. I would pick my wife over you, too. No, what I mean is ... we can’t just stop feeling something, not on a dime...”

“We’ll figure that out when it happens. You know my husband and I ... we’re open. Usually ... we talk about who and what and when before it happens, but given the circumstances ... I doubt my husband has missed out on opportunities of his own.”

“It’s more than sex, Tamara...”

“I know, I just mean ... Let’s find Gene first. I promise we’ll figure the rest out then. I can’t really think about this right now. I’m drenched. I’m sunburned. I’m scared to death. I’m afraid I’ll never see my children and husband again, and once again, I really need to take a piss.”

Hannigan looked at her evenly a moment, then shook his head and chuckled, “Here,” he said, “I’ll help you hang it over the side.”

“Huh? You’ve checked enough that I don’t have anything to whip out and hang over...”

“No,” he replied, “I’ll show you.” He helped Tamara to her feet and steadied her as she sat on the flat edge of the short deck wall. “You’ll just pull them down and I’ll ease you back until you can pee into the water.”

“You have to be kidding...”

“Better idea?”

She scowled then shook her head. “Fine.” With a quick glance towards Petra, the woman’s eyes straight ahead, Tamara scooted off the edge and pulled her pants down to her knees, exposing her hairy genitals to the cool breeze. Tamara wished she had enough brainspace to wonder when it might be convenient to shave again. Hannigan helped her slide towards the edge and slowly, she scooted backwards with him holding her arms tight. “Okay, I’m there.”

Tamara let her bladder empty, the awkward sensation made more so by the skipping boat which shook and bounced and threatened to topple her out of Hannigan’s grip and over the side.

She managed to finish then started to hop back down.

The boat skidded over a wave and it rocked, sending Tamara forward in a lurch. Hannigan caught her in an embrace, and for a few seconds, the two locked eyes, Tamara’s pants still around her knees. She saw the genuine emotions swirling in the man’s gaze, and when his mouth opened and his head rolled slightly to the side, Tamara leaned in and met Hannigan’s lips with her own.


The drive north was slow and steady despite the urgency with which they’d left the safe house. The vehicles, three silver SUVs and a small grey sedan, moved steadily past slower traffic but didn’t race the way Logan would have expected. Along with his brother, sister, father, and the women Holly and Marisa, he’d been rushed into one of the SUVs and they’d’ pushed off from the gravel lot within seconds.

He wasn’t sure where they were going. All Logan was sure of was that they had found his father, and that it was such an overwhelming relief that he couldn’t even think about his cock more than once or twice a minute. It still felt odd to have his father in back in his life after so many weeks apart. He looked older, rougher. Even Logan knew it had not been an easy journey to reunite, not for any of them.

Despite the slow pace and otherwise boring ride, Logan did rather enjoy sitting next to Holly, though. He remembered her from the first few days, especially during the gunfight crossing into Switzerland. While Holly fired a rifle out the window, Logan had grabbed her nice ass and given it a squeeze. He wondered if she might let him do that again. Shifting himself just an inch or two in her direction, he was rewarded with more of her thigh pushing against his, the warmth of her body teasing him to hardness.

She looked up from the laptop, her fingers stilling, and she smiled at Logan. “Doing alright?”

Logan nodded.

“Good. We don’t have a long ways to go to the next stop in a few minutes, then about two-and-a-half hours to where we’ll set up for the night.”

“Where are we going anyways?” Logan asked.

“Tirano. Italian border town, right next to Switzerland. Beautiful area. Big mountains, in the Alps, snow on the peaks, all that romantic stuff people seem to love.”

Logan listened to the melody in her voice and found himself falling in love with Holly all over again. “I like romantic stuff, don’t you?”

He saw her eyes move up and towards the front, possibly lingering on the back of his father’s head, then she looked back at him with a weak smile, a bit less enthusiasm in her voice, “Not really my thing...”

“Oh,” Logan said, disappointed. Even if she wasn’t interested in romance, her warmth still felt nice, and Logan already knew that sometimes girls let you touch their boobs and butts without romance, so there was still hope. He scooted just a bit further and leaned back, pressing the side of his leg against Holly and staring off towards the looming ridge lines in the distance.


Lauren was pressed into the front of the SUV with Marisa driving on one side, her father on the other. They’d been traveling about two hours with little being said. It surprised her that the speed of the four-vehicle convoy had largely been pedestrian, none of the usual screaming wheels and revving engines.

She had exchanged some conversation with her dad, details of where they’d been, what she and her brothers had been through. Obviously, Lauren left out a lot of her experiences, most of them sexual in nature. Her dad was interested in Panthea and the farm and she ensured he understood that they had gotten by only with a lot of help. She’d been very scared, she admitted, but Lauren was alright now that her father was back.

She’d asked about her mother and there was some hope that she was okay, information from a day or two before suggested she was alive and might even be on her way to them.

Conversation died down as both of them became sleepy. Her dad snored softly, leaning against the door, and Lauren did what felt right and leaned against him. His arm wrapped around her shoulder and she smiled, content for the first time in a long while.

Lauren could smell her father’s scent. It was familiar but rough, definitely her dad but tainted with sweat and anxiety. Still, it was another comfort, to breath against his chest and take it in. “I love you, Dad,” she whispered, but no response came as he continued to sleep.

Would I really fuck him? Lauren asked herself. It’s just a fantasy, right? Now that he’s here ... I don’t know ... If he suggested it ... I think I would... Despite her weariness, she was growing aroused. Her father’s warm body, his unique scent, were only making it harder to ignore how her fantasies of her dad had played out over the previous weeks. Her head was only a foot or so above his groin, her father’s cock just below the thin fabric of his jeans.

After so long apart, and the intense fantasies she’d played out, Lauren shifted herself so that one arm rested on her father’s thigh. Careful to keep it hidden from Marisa, the woman concentrating on driving behind her, she listened to her dad’s breathing to ensure he was still sleeping. When she was certain, she slowly moved her arm up his leg, letting her hand dangle in the gap between his thighs, just a few inches from the seam of his jeans.

So close, she was, to touching him there. She had to be very careful, pretending to sleep, keeping her breathing steady and slow despite her pounding heartbeats. Slowly, slowly, her hand moved higher and soon, she had fingers resting against her father’s crotch. Lauren let her arm go limp then, the full weight of her hand over her dad’s cock.


Gene was aware of an unexpected sensation as he stirred. Staying still, he tried to figure out what was different. For one, his daughter was leaning against him, and that made him instinctively squeeze her tight with the arm draped around her shoulder. Then he realized that Lauren’s hand was on his groin. Directly over his dick. His stomach filled with butterflies. He was sure it was an accident, that she was sleeping and didn’t know where her hand had gone. Gene didn’t want to move, enjoying the secret thrill as long as he could.

He did feel a little guilty, but his mind raced back to the day, weeks earlier, when he’d seen Lauren tasting the cum from the bed, cum which he’d spurted into Tamara’s ass just moments earlier. It made him start to grow erect, his cock quickly pulsing to life beneath his daughter’s hand.

Only when he felt a spasm from her fingers did he look down again. He saw Lauren’s face slightly upturned, her eyes snapping shut quickly. For a few seconds, he pretended not to notice and tried to snore convincingly. Her fingers curled just slightly, and Gene was sure she was tracing the outline of his cock through his pants. It made him throb with excitement. Was his own daughter really aware of what she was doing? Aware of her own father’s arousal? Gene knew the days and weeks on the run had messed with his mind.

Sure he was just imagining thing, playing more to his fantasies than the more innocent reality which must be, he closed his eyes again and tried to find genuine sleep. Lauren’s fingers moved slightly, just a half-inch or so, then changed direction. She is aware!

“Alright,” Marisa called out, “we stop here for ten minutes.”

Lauren bolted upright beside him, snatching back her hand. Gene saw his daughter’s cheeks were flushed, rosy. She’s turned on!

The vehicle came to a stop and Marisa jumped out quickly. Lauren looked at him briefly, a sheepish expression on her face. Gene smiled at her, tense with excitement, and then opened the door to step out.


“So,” Petra’s bitter tones obvious even with the accent, “you’re Marcus’s new plaything, eh?”

“Excuse me?” Tamara replied. They’d pulled to within a few miles of their destination on Corsica so that Petra could get her bearings. Hannigan was currently pissing off the back of the boat.

“His woo-woo. His, what did he used to call mine ... ummm ... his ‘cock-holster?’”

“Not really any of your business, I think,” Tamara remarked coldly.

Petra shrugged, “No. I suppose he needed a girly-girl since he’s half one himself. Take it like a man, you Americans say, yes? Well ... I guess some men aren’t really men, then...”

“Trust me, Marcus is all man.”

Petra gave her a contemplative stare, then shrugged again, “What do I care? I’ve had plenty of men who know how to shut up and take it like a man.”

“Good for you,” Tamara said sarcastically.

Petra returned to her tablet and tapped the screen a few times. “We’re close enough to go in. Plane’s waiting. There’s news, possible change of plans.”

“What news?” Hannigan said as he passed Tamara to look down at Petra’s screen.

“Doesn’t say. Just be prepared.”

“I’m always prepared.”

“Hmph,” Petra scoffed, “prepared to wimp out.”

“Would you knock it off?” Tamara exclaimed. “Whatever this is between you two needs to stop. Now. We’re in a lot of danger and we need to get moving!”

Hannigan looked at Tamara briefly, then stared at Petra.

The woman looked away and sat aside her tablet. “We’ll be at the dock in twenty minutes. The airport isn’t far.”

The motors roared to life and Tamara was thrown back in her seat, Hannigan beside her. His arm wrapped around her shoulder and she pressed her face against his chest, enjoying for a short time how good it felt to be in the man’s strong embrace.


Finch couldn’t believe his good fortune. They had stopped for a quick break along the highway, parking well off the road. He’d gotten out of the SUV last and stepped to an area he thought was unoccupied, whipping out his penis and starting to urinate.

To his surprise, he heard splashing to his left and turned to see the pretty blonde woman Holly with her pants around her ankles, ass towards him, piss flowing strongly down from her crotch. His own flow grew tight and then sputtered as his cock responded to the sight of Holly’s pale round buttocks, the cleft between offering just a hint of the light, pink butthole between.

He stroked himself slowly, not able to look away. Finch watched every drop run from between her legs, and then stared as she shook her hips. Holly rose slowly, pushing her ass out slightly in his direction. For a few seconds, her bald, pink pussy was vivid and fully in his view.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.