Run - Cover

Run

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Chapter 27: Being Watched

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 27: Being Watched - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The ship slowed noticeably as the engines grew less urgent and the rocking of the vessel grew gentle. Tamara had been sleeping soundly just moments before, Hannigan keeping watch nearby. They'd traded shifts a couple of times into the evening, but there had been no one to discover them.

She stood beside him as they listened. "What's the plan?"

"We wait until we're docked, then..."

"Then?"

"Then we make a plan to get off. Hard to know if we can sneak off. I'm not even sure quite where we'll be in Istanbul."

"Ever been here?"

"Once, briefly, never near the docks."

"Ah," she replied, not comfortable knowing they might have a confrontation trying to leave the ship. "Do we just run for it?"

"That's the plan until we come up with a better one. Might be a while, yet." He checked his watch. "We aren't due to dock for another three hours, but I hope we don't have to wait that long."

Tamara nodded, said quietly. "Get some sleep, then. I'll wake you if things change."


"Are you sure he's asleep?" Hannah's question was whispered as the four teens huddled together on the couch.

Finch nodded. He'd just slipped out of bed after hearing his brother snoring lightly beside him. "He's out."

"Good," Hannah replied.

Georges stood, smiled at Lauren, said, "Mom's asleep, too. Follow me quietly."

Lauren stood and rubbed her arm. She'd gotten the shot a few hours earlier, and it thrilled her to know she'd have good reason to need protection in just a few minutes.

He led them down the hallways and into a room in the back that Finch had never seen. It was a small office that held two desks and several monitors. Georges closed the door behind them, then slid his hand along the underside of a bookshelf. Nothing happened for a moment, and Finch watched Hannah make the same motion across a shelf on the adjacent wall.

The shelves near Georges slid forward and to the side, revealing a small corridor lined with metal walls and a stone floor. It led down quickly to wooden steps. Georges was last through and closed the shelves behind them. Hannah led the way as they descended a few dozen steps and walked down a small hallway to a room which opened up and looked much like the living room on the main level. There were several couches, cabinets on two walls, and a couple of oversized chairs.

Georges smiled and said, "safety bunker. Dad's got several of them around. They never use this place, but Hannah and I ... well, we do..."

His twin sister giggled and started pushing a couch back a few feet. She pulled off the cushions and yanked on a metal handle to draw out a fold-out bed. She sat on the edge and motioned Finch to sit next to her.

He did so, nervous and excited at once.

Hannah looked at him, her hand stroking his thigh, "so ... now that you're experienced ... maybe you and I can have some fun..."

Finch grinned, his penis growing hard as Hannah's fingers grew closer and closer.


Georges kissed Lauren as soon as she sat next to him on the opposite side of the bed from her brother and Hannah. Lauren sank into his arms as they lay back, his hands moving freely down to her chest where he massaged her boobs through her nightgown. She moaned into his mouth and felt herself growing very wet.

She pulled his pajama top off and noticed that her brother was already naked and sucking on Hannah's breasts as the girl rested on her back, her head inches from Lauren's. She turned to the tall teen, and they shared a giggle as Georges pulled off Lauren's pants and quickly settled between her thighs. Then the teen girls shared a kiss.


Hannah's boobs were heavenly. Finch tasted her flesh, enjoyed the way the girl's nipples hardened when he sucked them. She was sighing and moving lightly under him. He felt powerful, confident, nothing like the shaky boy who'd lost his virginity to his own sister just a day before.

He heard Lauren moaning and looked over to see Georges between her legs. He wanted to taste Hannah that way and pulled her pajama bottoms down and off her body. The girl spread her thighs and Finch lost himself staring into her hairy pussy. It looked so different from Lauren's. The hair was lighter, her tender flesh more pink. Her lips were stuck together a moment, a thin slit marking where they came together, the hint of her womanhood just above.

Hannah's hands guided him down and in moments, Finch was tasting the second pussy of his life. The girl's flesh was sweet, a touch salty. She moaned as he licked her, moaned again as his tongue brushed around her clit. She pulled at his head with her hands and seconds later, Hannah stared into his eyes as she took his cock and led it to her vagina.


Lauren came hard as Georges worked his magical tongue over her sex, the teen crying out loudly before wondering if she should be quiet. She orgasmed fully, and Georges never cautioned her about the moans. His face was covered in her juices by the time he moved over her and rubbed his cock along her slit.

He smiled at her and kissed her lips, then she saw him glance over her to where Finch was penetrating his sister. Lauren felt Georges's cock slid inside, the wonderful fullness she'd loved once before consuming her as his length filled her vagina with hot flesh.


Finch nearly came as soon as he entered Hannah. He was so excited, overwhelmed by the experience. Hannah's mouth was open slightly, the teen panting as he pulled back and pushed in again, managing a full stroke before he felt like he would explode. She smiled at him, seemed to understand, "go ahead ... shoot in me..."

Finch unloaded, moaning loudly, his orgasm rushing over him across long, pleasurable seconds. His sperm flooded the fifteen-year old's pussy and squished out around his cock. Hannah watched his face as he came, and he could see Lauren's head turned back to see as well. Georges was smiling as he slowly fucked Lauren's vagina.


Lauren loved watching Finch cum inside Hannah's body. She tensed and writhed, watching her brother's orgasming body a moment before turning back to Georges. She ran her hands down his sides and then over his ass, squeezing him, making him thrust faster, deeper. Georges fucked her harder, his groin slapping against her clit. Lauren met his strokes, cried out, and came on his cock.

Moments later, as her body flushed with euphoria, Georges slammed into her and bellowed as hot semen filled her pussy, his cock twitching as it spurted into her sixteen-year old vagina. Lauren loved that feeling, wrapping her arms around Georges' shoulders, and pulling him down to kiss her, her legs wrapped around his thighs as the last drops of his cum drooled into her body.


Finch never lost his hardon, buried inside Hannah as he watched Georges cumming in Lauren. His sister's body trembled as she kissed the boy, and he saw Georges start fucking her again moments later. Finch matched him, starting to fuck Hannah after several moments of resting over her, kissing her lips.

Hannah's mouth opened wider, then she said lightly, "I want to ride you..."

Finch wasn't completely sure what to do, but Hannah led the way, rolling him over, his cock sliding out and resting against her thigh, her flesh wet with semen and sweat. His face was next to Lauren's and he turned towards her a moment. He couldn't stop his smile, and when his sister saw it, she giggled and flushed, Georges fucking her steadily.

They shared a kiss, Lauren's warm tongue between his lips. He moaned into his sister's mouth when he felt Hannah settle her body over him, semen dripping onto his dick and balls as she took him inside her pussy.


Lauren gasped as Georges pulled out of her, the loss of his penis in her body left her feeling incomplete. They'd been rutting solidly, his body over hers, the teens sharing a rhythm that had both sweating and moaning. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and kissed her, his hands caressing her breasts as she stroked his slippery cock with her hand.

He spun her around and bent her over the bed, her head over Finch's. She stared down at her brother and smiled, then looked up as Hannah climaxed on the fifteen-year old's penis.


Finch felt the girl's pussy clenching as she came, Lauren watching from just above. Hannah slowed and stopped, breathing heavily. Finch looked up to see Lauren's expression as Georges penetrated her from behind. His sister sucked in her breath. Finch scooted up and under Lauren's body, sucking on her tits as she bounced from Georges' thrusts.

Hannah crawled off him and slid Finch's cock into her mouth, mewling as she cleaned her juices and his cum from his length. Finch was on fire, nearing release again as he sucked first one then Lauren's other breast. Before he could cum in her mouth, Hannah pulled off and flopped on the bed, out of breath.


Georges was grunting as he fucked her pussy, his penis swelling inside her body. Lauren climaxed again as his balls slapped her clit, her brother's mouth sucking on her nipple. As she came down, Georges pulled out. Lauren watched as Hannah moved behind her and took Georges' cock into her mouth.

Lauren fell over onto her side and watched the twins together a moment. She felt Finch pushing her onto her back. Lauren spread her legs and watched as Finch's head moved down. His rough tongue found her slit and lapped greedily at her tender flesh.


Finch tasted Lauren's pussy strongly, his sister's juices churned and warmed by Georges' cock. He realized, too, that he was tasting the boy's cum, a taste not entirely unpleasant. Knowing it had been in his sister's body made it a thrill to slurp up, and he probed Lauren's swollen cunt for more.


It took only a moment for Finch to move over her and push his five-inch penis into her vagina. Lauren's hole was raw and open, and he slid in easily, quickly thrusting himself in and out of her body. Lauren leaned her head back to see Georges licking Hannah's pussy, then saw him rise and quickly slide his cock into his sister.

The girls kissed as their brothers fucked them. Georges came first, bellowing as he pounded Hannah's sex, grunting with each movement, finally holding still as he emptied his nuts in his twin sister's vagina.

Lauren felt Finch grow stiffer, harder, his movements more urgent, and in moments, he moaned loudly, his penis swelling, warmth spreading through her groin as her brother ejaculated inside her.


Finch was raw, sore, burning by the time he came in Lauren's pussy. He was out of breath, exhausted, and still couldn't believe he'd just cum in his sister. Again. He vibrated as his cock dripped semen into Lauren's hole, his body shivering from exertion. Georges finished his orgasm and pulled out of Hannah, flopping beside her on the bed.

Finch did the same, pulling out of Lauren and sliding onto his side. Hannah slid off the bed on shaky knees, moved around and buried her head between Lauren's legs.


Hannah's tongue lapped up Finch's cum which drooled from her sore pussy. Lauren was thankful her movements were gentle. Her pussy felt swollen and sore, and Hannah took her time, slowly caressing Lauren's tender, raw flesh with her lips and tongue. Hannah looked up at her and smiled, rose a moment, and moved her hips over Lauren's head. Lauren felt wetness splash on her cheek and looked up to see Georges' semen dripping out of the girl's vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.