Run
Chapter 25: The Long Haul

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Long Haul - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Chaster Haul didn't stop once on the trek across the Romanian hills in the bitter cold night. Tamara's legs were sore and shaky, her throat parched, her skin numb, her fear having largely given way to weariness and discomfort. At least he's not shooting at us... The man moved at a pace which was hard to follow, but he seemed determined to get somewhere specific, and even as the wind picked up and the snow began to trickle through the trees, Haul appeared undeterred and unaffected.

After a couple of hours, he slowed slightly and let Hilda catch up to him. He spoke quietly to her then paused, turned around, and walked back in the direction from which they'd come. Hilda whispered to Tamara and Hannigan, "spot is just ahead. Haul's going to double back and check our tail. Come on."

Hilda led them down a small game trail that wrapped around the side of a sharp hillock which rode on the back of a larger mountain. She paused near a clump of bushes, looked around, and motioned the others to follow her. Hilda crawled on her stomach, inching under a low, thick brush line. Tamara watched her disappear, then did the same. Branches scratched her skin but she felt no pain, her flesh long-frozen as the snow had begun to accumulate beneath her. Hilda's hand took hers and led her to stand after a dozen feet of crawling.

Tamara could see almost nothing despite the snow coating everything around her. Hilda kept her hand while Hannigan rustled through the bushes. Tamara felt him stand as well. He whispered to Hilda close to Tamara's ear, "what now?"

Hilda's voice was cracked and raw, "there is a tunnel here. Haul said to wait for him."

Tamara noted that the snow wasn't falling as heavily where they were, as if they had emerged under a thick cover of foliage. She wished desperately she could just fall down and sleep, but the three of them were tightly crowded together and the ground was frozen and unaccommodating. Hannigan wrapped his arm around each of them and pulled them together to huddle for warmth.

They waited ten or fifteen minutes before they heard the slightest of rustling in the bushes. Hannigan stood tense, his arms no longer around them. Tamara expected he had his weapon out. "Who goes?" he whispered in a forced, hoarse voice.

"Haul. Give me a bit of space."

Hilda took a step back against the branches, pulling Tamara with her. Tamara felt more than saw the man stand up next to her, her body beginning to burn with discomfort and numbness.

"Ok. Hilda, behind me, take my belt and follow. Tamara, you do the same to Hilda. Hannigan's tail."

The chain formed up awkwardly, but Haul led them slowly through tight gaps in the branches, just enough space to let them through, but Tamara could feel the scratches beginning to add up on her face.

Moments later, Haul leaned down, whispered back, "duck and move forward." Tamara did, following Hilda, Hannigan's hand drifting from her waist to her ass as they crawled. She began to make out light ahead after a small curve in the tunnel, then a tinny sound, followed by Hilda moving forward. Tamara followed, emerged in a small rock-lined passageway. Haul said, "move forward until you reach the main room," and then he waited as the others slid past him.

Tamara followed Hilda for a few minutes, the occasional light offering modest illumination along the way. They passed through a couple of additional doors, and finally entered a moderately-sized room which was well lit and warm. There were six simple cots, stacks of blankets and clothing, boxes of supplies of some sort, and several weapons resting on a long, rusty table near the far wall. Cases of ammunition were nearby.

Tamara could barely function. Exhaustion had long before caused her reasoning ability to become dormant, her body moving only through sheer will. She tumbled onto a cot and curled up tightly. Someone threw a blanket over her, then another. Before she had time to wonder what Haul had in mind for them, her body shut down and her mind followed quickly.


Gene had taken over driving in the night when Holly mumbled that the pill timing was off and she was feeling weary. His own energy level had fallen back to normal alertness, but he still felt fine to drive. Holly leaned her head against the passenger door and appeared to sleep. Gene had stared ahead and tried to focus on the road as the miles flew by.

A couple of hours later, Holly sat up straight, a smile on her face. "Ok, third wave kicking in. I'll have to work on that timing, shouldn't have had a gap like that. You still ok?"

Gene nodded, said, "yeah, starting to feel it again."

"Good." Holly looked out into the darkness around them. "We need to find a new ride soon. Next town, let's stop and get our bearings."

A dozen miles down the road, Gene pulled off on the northern edge of a small town at a place which resembled a gas station from the 1950s. There was one pump, no lights on. Three cars and a truck were parked nearby, no traffic on the road beside them.

Holly had Gene turn back towards the north and drive a couple of miles to where a small sandy bank rose and provided an overlook. He drove around behind it and parked. They got out, grabbed their gear, and walked steadily back towards the gas station. He whispered to Holly, "what about Sagal?"

"She passed us as we pulled behind the hill. Don't worry, she'll be on our tail again once we get moving."

Holly had Gene wait behind a clump of trees a hundred meters from the gas station while she scouted forward. He watched as she worked at picking the lock on a small brown sedan.

A man's voice shouted from near the station. Gene didn't recognize the language. Another shout, and he saw Holly freeze. Three men were suddenly surrounding her. Newly-developed instincts took over. His sidearm was in his hand, safety off as he slid forward quickly and pressed against the station wall. He could see Holly standing and talking quietly. The men were dark, dressed in shabby pajama-like robes.

A knife flashed in one of the men's hands, and he heard one speak in heavily-accented English, "pretty woman, yes? Pretty woman. Yes. Pretty woman come with us. Yes. No fight. No fight."

Gene knew Holly's stance was anything but casual. She would be ready to fight, no doubt. Gene crept forward, hid behind a car just a few meters from where the men were closing in on Holly.

"Yes, pretty woman. I like, yes. Gift from Allah, yes. Come, pretty woman."

Gene saw the man with the knife step closer to Holly, his arm outstretched. Gene was in motion, slamming his body into the knife-wielding man, his hand wrapping around the wrist nearest the knife. Holly was a blur, the sounds of painful grunts and impacts of fists and knees. By the time Gene looked up from where he held the man on the ground, Holly was smiling down at him, the other two men motionless on their stomachs.

"Nicely done, Gene. Nicely done. Come on, we need to get out of here." She took the knife from the man under Gene and tossed it several meters away. Holly leaned down, whispered to the man who was suddenly motionless under him. "Pretty, yes. Dangerous, yes. You sleep now." She hammered her fist down on the back of the man's neck and he went limp immediately.

She stuck out her hand and Gene took it, climbing off the man and quickly sliding into the passenger seat of the brown sedan. A small truck went by them northbound as they pulled back onto the highway, Holly at the wheel. The short blonde said, "that's Sagal," and floored the accelerator.

Gene's adrenaline was running high as the impact of the assault played through his thoughts. "Who were those guys?"

Holly shrugged. "Nobody. Bunch of guys who didn't want me to steal their car." Holly giggled, shifted back in her seat, unbuttoned her pants and slid a hand down under her panties. "God, I wish we had time to fuck right now. I'm so turned on!"

"Jesus, Holly. You're turned on by almost being raped? What the fuck?"

She shook her head. "First of all, none of those motherfuckers was going to lay a finger on me without losing it." Gene nodded, acknowledging that was probably true. "Second ... I'm turned on because you were a fucking badass. My pussy is soaking right now, Gene, all because you asserted yourself."

"To protect you..."

"Maybe, though I think you know I'm not some weak damsel in need of rescue."

"Whatever."

Holly looked at him, grinning. "Seriously, I got wet when you tackled that guy. Love watching you be a man like that..."

Gene shook his head.

"Help me out here? Could use a finger or two..."

Holly took Gene's hand quickly and pushed it between her legs. He could feel the wetness immediately, both from the panties against the back of his hand and from the blonde's slick vulva.

"Mmm ... that's it. Do me quick!"

Gene's fingers worked fast across Holly's labia, his palm rubbing circles around her hard clit. She purred as she drove, the car speeding up as her hips rolled against the contact. Gene dipped two fingers into Holly's vagina, felt slick cream coating them as he pushed inside. Holly moaned, bucked against him, her clit grinding against his hand.

"Oh, yeah ... Oh, yeah ... Finger me, Gene. Goddamn, finger me you macho fucker. Fuck!" Holly's body shuddered, the car lurching forward, faster and faster. Gene wasn't so sure Holly was paying attention to the road, but his fingers moved on their own. Holly shuddered again, cried out, "yes ... yes ... YESSSSSS ... OOOOOOHHH..." and came hard, Gene's fingers coated with her creamy juices.

She panted as he slowed and cupped her slick genitals. Gene noticed for the first time that it had been a few days since Holly had shaved, and a fine stubble lightly raked against his skin as he withdrew his hand. Holly smiled at him, "mmm ... needed that ... button me up..." He did so and leaned back in his seat, his penis throbbing despite his concerns for her driving.

Holly looked down at his crotch, slid her hand over to his zipper, and pulled it down. "Looks like you need a quick hand, too..." She pulled his penis out and stroked it, a wicked grin on her face. "Take the wheel, let me know if I need to brake."

Gene started to speak, "what? No..." But Holly was already leaning over him, his cock in her mouth. Gene's hand shot to the wheel and tried to keep it on the road as Holly blew him, her foot resting heavily on the accelerator. It was crazy trying to drive from the passenger seat with his dick inside the short blonde's mouth.

Holly purred as she sucked him, and though Gene tried to focus on driving, it took just a moment or two before he felt his penis throbbing against her tongue. He groaned, pulsed, and ejaculated into Holly's mouth.

She pulled back, cum dripping from her lips. Holly retook the wheel as semen continued to drool out of Gene's cock. Holly swallowed, wiped the cum into her mouth, and swallowed again. "Nice, Gene. Nice." She purred. "You're becoming very satisfying the more I know you ... Might make you into an proper lover over the long haul."

He felt weary suddenly, mumbled that he needed to rest, and sank down into his seat as he tucked his penis back in his pants.


Finch woke early feeling like a man. I'm not a virgin anymore! He'd barely slept he was so excited. His cock had raged off and on all night, but after the amazing sensations of being inside his sister's pussy, his own hand no longer felt like enough. He wanted to be with Lauren again like that, and he rolled out of bed at dawn, leaving Logan to sleep on alone.

Finch worked his way down the hall to Lauren's room, pausing outside. He hadn't heard anyone else stirring yet. He knocked quietly twice and waited. He didn't hear a response so Finch slowly opened the door and looked in. Lauren was asleep on her side, facing away from him. He wondered what she would think if he got into bed with her.

He closed the door behind him and did just that, removing his clothes, carefully pulling back the covers, and sliding next to his sister on the bed. She wore a nightshirt which had ridden up to her waist, white panties covering her genitals. Lauren showed no sign that she had noticed him, and Finch covered himself, resting on his elbow a moment. He whispered, "Lauren?" There was no response. He rested his hand on her hip, said again, "Lauren?"

His sister stirred and looked back over her shoulder. She stared at him a moment, said nothing a few seconds, then whispered, "what is it?"

Finch replied quietly, "just wanted to curl up with you ... that ok?"

She nodded sleepily and rested her head on the pillow again. Finch wasn't sure how awake she was or how much she knew about what he hoped might happen. He moved closer to her, his stomach against her back, his hard penis pressing against the cleft between her butt cheeks. Her hand drew back and slowly stroked his thigh.

He wasn't as nervous as he had been the first time, but he wasn't sure what to do next. He though Lauren was willing to let him fuck her but she continued to lay on her side rather than moving onto her back so that he could be over her. It felt great to be against his sister, though, her warm body sending tingles into his own.


Lauren wasn't terribly surprised that Finch had sought her out early that morning. As he rested against her, she slowly stroked his hip and thigh, enjoying the way his hard penis throbbed against her ass. She was horny, thoughts of the day before still playing in her mind, thoughts of the evening plans she'd made with Hannah exciting her as much as her brother's naked body behind her.

Finch whispered to her, "can we do it again?"

She smiled and said quietly, "yes..."

He started to rise up and tried to move over her but she stopped him, said, "no ... like this..." He froze as she shifted her panties lower and pulled him close to her again, both of them on their sides. Lauren lifted her upper leg slightly, then she reached back and grasped Finch's cock. It was hard and warm in her fingers. She shifted her hips and nestled the tip of her brother's penis against her labia.


Finch's hips moved on their own the second he felt the heat of his sister's sex against his cock. Her labia parted as he sank inside her body, the warmth of Lauren's vagina a wonderful heat along his length. He heard her gasp as he entered her. Finch held tight against her, awkwardly trying to thrust in the unusual position. Lauren's hand steadied him as she whispered, "like this ... yes ... like this..."

She worked her ass against him, moving forward and backward slowly, letting her body guide his movements in and out of her hole. Finch soon got the hang of it, his arm wrapping around his sister, his fingers cupping her lovely sixteen-year old breasts.

"Oh ... Finch ... oh..."

He felt himself burning, burning, his need raw and overwhelming. All he could think of was the heat of Lauren's pussy, his sister's firm ass against his groin, the soft, tender flesh of her boobs in his hand. He panted against her neck, his penis swelling quickly inside her vagina.


Finch's movements were inexperienced, but Lauren found herself growing warm with pleasure as he grew harder in her cunt. His thrusts were short and soon urgent. Despite the fact that he was a virgin just hours before, there was a rush of passion in their coupling, the taboo nature of their experience sending Lauren's mind to desirous thoughts. She wanted him to cum in her again, she needed to feel her brother's ejaculate spurting into her body. Her fingers slid down to her clit and as she shuddered and panted, a warm wetness splashed inside of her.


"Ohhh ... uhhhnnn ... uhnnn ... oooohhh..." Finch's semen boiled out of him and bubbled into his sister's vagina. He pulsed, holding tight against her, her ass pressed hard against his groin, his penis deep in Lauren's body as ejaculate rushed out, flooding her hole. His penis felt raw and wonderful as warm, sticky fluids started running down his shaft and balls.


Lauren's body tensed as Finch came in her. It was so erotic, so taboo, so wonderful to know her brother was cumming inside her like that, cumming in her sixteen-year old pussy. Lauren's fingers twirled quickly, and before Finch softened and withdrew, she shuddered into a soft, lovely orgasm around his fifteen-year old cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.