Run
Chapter 2: Separate But Equal

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2: Separate But Equal - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Gene was gone by the time Tamara awoke the next day. She stretched and rolled, felt a small drop of semen slide out of her vagina. Her husband had filled her twice the night before, and she loved that a small part of him had remained inside of her after he left.

Tamara threw her feet over the edge of the bed, found the nightshirt that Gene had ripped off her after he got home, searched for the panties she'd worn, wanting to shower later that morning before putting on clean clothes. The green cotton underwear were not in sight, she wondered if Gene had taken them with him, something he did at times. She smiled thinking he'd enjoy pulling them out and sniffing them for a couple of days, maybe even cumming while he inhaled her unique scents.

She grabbed a fresh pair and headed down to make coffee. The kids were silent in the early morning, and Tamara assumed that the Sunday morning had them all sleeping in. She poured her coffee and relaxed next to the pool as sunlight began to creep into the day.


Finch lay still when he heard his mother rise up and head downstairs to the kitchen. He'd heard his father leave two hours before and couldn't go back to sleep. He had snuck to the edge of his parent's bedroom, listened to his mother breathing softly, then crept inside.

He was disappointed to see her covered, blankets up to her neck, no interesting skin exposed to his fifteen-year old eyes. His obsession turned up a notch when he spotted the green cotton panties crumpled on the floor. He grabbed them and closed himself inside the hall bathroom.

Finch had sat on the toilet, turning the panties over in his hand. His mother's panties. They were damp, white discharge in the crotch. He could smell them. An intoxicating and complex aroma hit his nose and his fifteen-year old penis rose quickly. Finch brought them to his nose, inhaled deeply his mother's scents. He beat off quickly, stroking his five-inch penis until he ejaculated on the wall. Just three quick, thin squirts splattered and rapidly streaked down the yellow wallpaper.

He had breathed heavily after he came, continued to inhale his mom's smells from the dirty, moist panties. Even when he heard his father leave for his business trip, he'd stayed in the bathroom, wet panties pressed to his nose. Finch was hooked completely, couldn't focus on anything else, and after his mother rose just before dawn, Finch masturbated again to his mother's panties, firing the second load directly against the moist, dirty crotch.

Finch left the bathroom, snuck into his mother's room, and tossed the underwear back on the floor. He went downstairs, the multiple ejaculations combined with only a few hours of sleep to let him pass as barely awake. He ate the pancakes his mother made him, and stole many glances at the way her breasts pressed against her nightgown, her areole and nipples dark patches below.


"Ew, gross." Lauren's reaction to what was splattered on the wall left her quickly urinating and voiding her bowels, wishing to leave the spot where one of her brothers had clearly cum. The sticky ejaculate still shined with wetness, a small puddle collected on the tile floor below.

Lauren wiped herself, smelled how ripe her crotch had gotten overnight, and stepped into the shower pissed off at her brother's disgusting lack of cleanliness.


Logan woke long after his brother had left, thoughts of his first orgasms the night before swelling in his mind. He woke hard and immediately stroked himself to another climax, splattering his olive-tone stomach with thin drops of semen.

He was amazed at how it made him feel. Euphoria lasted long after he'd showered and had breakfast. His mom read next to the pool when he jumped in, and Logan was soon thinking of slipping away to enjoy once more his newfound pleasure.


Finch was playing a game on the XBOX in the den when Lauren said six words that had him immediately embarrassed.

"Go clean up your spooge, pervert."

Finch froze, tried to make himself invisible, didn't say anything.

Lauren yelled at him. "Right now! So disgusting, God, Finch! Right now, or I'll tell Mom!"

Finch jumped and avoided eye contact, knew his sister had seen where he shot his load in the bathroom earlier that morning. He scrubbed it with paper towels, the jism almost dry, still sticky.

He hid out in his bedroom most of the morning, his game forgotten as his embarrassment smoldered.


After noon, Tamara decided to nap, still feeling tired. Inside her bedroom, she closed the door and took off her nightgown. On the floor she spotted her panties, easily seen beside the bed. Guess Gene didn't take them with him, kinda wish he had, I love hearing about him cumming while sniffing them. Oh well... She picked them up, started to toss them in the hamper.

They were still damp. She knew she'd been horny when Gene pulled them off the night before, didn't think they'd still be wet. But they were soaked. She turned them over, saw a dried streak of her vaginal discharge spotted with wet circles. Maybe I was wetter than I realized, hmm... Tamara tossed them into the hamper and slipped into bed.


Gene's flights were on time for a change, and he arrived in Las Vegas for the three week yawnfest that was the board and strategy meeting. He hoped to be able to enjoy some of the town's female company. His hotel room was ready for him early and he slipped into casual attire to visit the lounge.

Early afternoon found the hotel bar sparsely attended. Three older white men sat drinking coffee and whisky in the back corner, two others sitting at opposite ends of the half-circle counter. Two large women, one black, one Asian, were chatting excitedly while eating sandwiches and drinking beers. The only other person in the bar besides Gene was the aging, but still pretty, bartender, a woman Gene guessed was probably in her mid-50s. Long lines ran across her forehead, her cheeks, and though he would have enjoyed a night with the woman most days, she wasn't what he hoped to find for company that night.

Gene had a couple of drinks and ordered a dinner of eggs and steak, his favorite meal for the night before big meetings. People slowly trickled in over the afternoon, but mostly men. The couple of women who came in soon departed, and with them, Gene's chances for conversation and a possible one-night stand.

In the early evening he decided to give up on a random hookup and called a good escort service he knew. He asked for an Asian woman and was told a worker named Tina was available that evening. Gene made arrangements and returned to his hotel room to shower and shave, ordered wine and a bottle of tequila, sat sipping the latter until there was a knock on his door.

Like so many times before, he opened the door to find a pretty young woman standing before him. She wore a simple short yellow skirt. Her breasts were small, barely pushing out the top, her hair pulled back into dual pony tails which were braided together. He greeted her and she stepped inside, sat her purse on a chair and faced him with a smile. She eyed the money on the dresser and asked, "so ... what are you wanting tonight?"

"Nothing too stressful. Just a bit of company here on the bed. You're welcome to stay the night, but I know you probably want to get back to work afterwards."

She watched him put another $100 on the dresser and Gene could tell she was debating. "We'll see ... shall I ... get more comfortable?"

He nodded, opened the wine and poured them both a glass, then sat back in a chair while she slowly disrobed. Her skirt hit the floor, her tits freed. The small, dark nipples were hard on Tina's chest, tight nubs that pressed out from the small, firm mounds. Gene thought they were beautiful and moved to her to suck them before she removed her panties.

His hands soon found her pussy, had her panting. Tina leaned back and let him remove her panties before mounting her. Gene wasn't looking to have a long session, just wanted to fuck her quickly and get some sleep. He slipped a condom on while he fingered her cunt. She was already wet and ready to go, her dark labia carefully trimmed and lovely.

Gene slipped inside Tina's cunt, rose up on his hands and knees, and started humping the young woman. She moved only a little under him, sensing that he wanted to control the rhythm, and Gene appreciated a worker that understood when to lead and when to lay back and let him enjoy himself.

Gene fucked her in the missionary position for a bit before turning her over, declining her offer to suck him. He wanted her pussy, and he slid himself back inside her doggy style. She moaned as he ran his penis in and out of her vagina. Gene looked down, watched as he disappeared and reappeared, enjoyed the way her tiny dark butthole winked with each stroke.

He ran a finger to her anus, asked, "ok to finger your ass?" She groaned her assent, and Gene slipped a finger inside her butt. She flinched as he slid deeper, his penis a piston in her cunt. He was beginning to burn inside her, swelling, his finger in her ass, his cock in her pussy. Burning, swelling, humping the young pretty Asian woman, humping her, feeling her vagina clamp.

Gene moaned and filled his condom, humping her hard as he came. She moaned throughout, whether from her pleasure or just to make his more complete, he cared not. His orgasm was powerful, his release very satisfying.

Tina held still on her hands and knees as Gene fucked her a couple of long strokes, then pulled out, ripping the condom from his cock. His finger was still in the woman's ass, and he couldn't help continuing to test her tight hole.

A moment later, Tina purred and looked back over her shoulder, said, "say ... I'm feeling amorous ... few more of those big bills make it onto the dresser ... I might like to stay here tonight ... off the clock, of course ... and you can do more than finger my ass if you want..."

Gene grinned, said, "sounds great..." before pulling his finger out and giving it a quick sniff. Tina's ass had a light, sharp scent that only an anus can, and he felt his cock rebounding quickly.


Tamara left the kids to play in the pool, giving them money to order pizza. She headed out to the country club to play a match or two of tennis. She'd felt a bit sluggish the last couple of days, perhaps some exercise would help.

She partnered with her friend Joanne and played two other women she didn't know. A new waiter was working that day, his second day on the job, he said. Giovanni was Italian, he told Tamara after she asked about his accent, but had been in the United States most of his life. She looked him over closely. He was tall, easily 6'4. Early 30s. His shoulders broad, his skin a lighter olive than her own. He looked fit and handsome in his white club suit.

She let her eyes play over his as she ordered cocktails after the match. When Joanne left after dinner, Tamara stayed behind. Giovanni's shift ended at 7 and she invited him for an after-work drink.

He agreed and she drove them to a little Greek restaurant that had a bar Tamara liked, and the two sat talking for only a few moments before Tamara opened up about her intentions.

"Listen, Giovanni ... I'm enjoying your company. I'm not looking for anything more than an evening of fun for the two of us, ok? Know what I mean? Interested?"

Naturally, Giovanni said yes and offered his apartment.

Inside, he poured them wine and was soon touching her leg in a way that left Tamara smiling and eager to push his fingers higher and higher.


Gene settled behind Tina's naked body. They'd both showered again, money added to the pile, and the escort service was told that she had left the client and was closing her availability for the night. Gene had let Tina suck his cock for a while, enjoyed the way the pretty Asian woman's lips swelled as she sucked. They almost doubled in size, making them soft and velvety on his flesh.

He'd slipped another condom on and turned off the lights. She lay on her right side, ass pushed out and welcoming. He lubed up her anus, pressed his finger inside and made her backdoor very slick. A bit more on the condom and he nestled the tip of his cock against her asshole.

Gene slid in easily, the professional escort had clearly taken clients in her butt regularly. He penetrated her until his pubic hair pressed against her flesh, held inside, spooning, running a hand over her small, tight breasts. Gene fucked her ass slowly at first, enjoying her tight hole. She grunted with each thrust, mostly laying still and again letting him set the pace. She didn't seem to be uncomfortable, so Gene picked up speed, fucked her harder, started slamming himself against her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.