Run - Cover

Run

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Chapter 1: It Starts So Simple

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1: It Starts So Simple - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Finch stood quietly and held his breath. Quietly, for a fifteen-year old. The boy couldn't avoid the occasional pants as he stood nervous and excited, watching the wet woman barely visible through a slightly open door. The woman was wrapped in a thick green towel, drying her hair with a blue one. The woman's large hips and ample breasts were evident even when covered, and Finch couldn't help touching himself imagining what her body looked like naked. He stood carefully peering in, right hand slowly stroking his hard penis, ready at any moment to rush to the hall bathroom and hide inside, fearing getting caught.

Fearing getting caught masturbating watching his mother dry herself.

He'd never really thought about his mother as attractive or sexual, but for the last few months, Finch couldn't help notice the way his mom's nipples pushed out from her round, heavy mounds. The way, when she bent over to pick something up, he could see her panty lines, the shape of her ass. Finch responded automatically to those visual cues, but he never really thought about what it meant.

The last year had seen him finally hit puberty, later than most of his classmates. He'd just turned fifteen when his pubic hair grew in and his body shot up. Close to 5'6 and still growing, Finch's dark olive skin matched closely with his mother's complexion. They both featured dark freckles and just the lightest hints of red locks highlighting their otherwise rich, deep brown hair.

He'd tried to watch her once before, two weeks previously. He'd come home early from soccer practice and heard water running in his mother's bathroom. Horny, he'd headed to the room he shared with his fourteen-year old brother Logan to rub one out before anyone else got home. Hearing the shower, Finch had listened at her bedroom door for a moment before the water shut off and he could hear his mother rustling in the bathroom attached to her bedroom.

Finch had dared to open the door and leave it slightly ajar. Unfortunately, before he'd gotten to see her step out of the bathroom, the front door had opened and his sixteen-year old sister Lauren was quickly bounding up the stairs. They had grunted as they passed each other and Finch quickly closed himself in his room and jerked off, firing his load into his underwear.

He did that a lot. Masturbating, and cumming in his underwear, usually continuing to wear the pair through the rest of the day. The day he peered at his mom through the cracked door was no different. His dad, brother, and sister had gone shopping for clothes, leaving him alone with just his Mom in the house. An hour before, Finch had jerked off thinking about a girl he liked at school, cumming hard in several spurts, semen squishing against his dick and balls as he pulled up the briefs and then his pants.

His cock was hard in his hand, almost five inches long. His shaft was slippery from precum as he stroked, his mother bending over to dry her feet, almost giving Finch a view of her sex.

He knew he'd be in trouble if he got caught, but he was horny, and the sight of his mother's rich skin had him tingling. When she unwrapped the towel and unwittingly showed her son everything, he fired his sticky, warm load into his underwear again.

His mom's breasts were lighter than her arms and legs, hung heavily, large brown areole tipped them, pointing down and out. Her bush was full, dark, covered her sex. Finch ejaculated as she spread her legs and wiped the water from her genitals. He wished he could see more but the cum slowed and stopped, and his euphoria gave way to anxiety over being caught. He shuffled back to his room and closed the door.


Tamara rolled her eyes at the mess in her daughter's room. She knew Lauren was in the house and called down to her to come up quickly and take care of it. It was laundry day and as usual, the kids were behind on getting their dirty clothes gathered. Lauren's room had shirts and bras and panties thrown carelessly onto stacks of books, over cups, and made into sloppy piles in the corner.

Lauren came upstairs with a frown on her face, the sixteen-year old's scowl becoming the normal way she greeted her mother. Her mom bore the brunt of the teen's increasingly morose behavior. The girl snapped at people easily, especially her brothers. She was moody, angry at times, mopey. Friends with older girls called it a 'phase' and said it would pass after high school. After high school! Her daughter was only a sophomore. It was going to be a very long three years.

Lauren disappeared into her room and closed the door. Tamara rolled her eyes again and went to the room shared by Finch and Logan. The boys were unusually clean. Tamara understood the irony that it was the boys who kept their room livable while Lauren's hurricane-inspired organizing seemed like a stereotypical male way of living. Oh, well, she thought, I suppose I was just as bad at that age...

She poked into the boys' room and saw little to concern her except a pair of underwear tossed aside near one desk. Tamara snatched them off the floor and started to toss them into the laundry bag she carried when she realized the briefs were wet. Sticky.

Her heart skipped a beat when she realized she'd just pressed her fingers into her son's ejaculate. Tamara tossed the briefs quickly into the bag and drew her fingers back. They were sticky and slick. She noted the globs of congealed semen that stuck to her fingers and quickly was inside the hall bathroom rinsing herself.

She shivered, the odd sensation of touching her son's cum left her feeling a little off balance. She supposed that Finch probably masturbated, he was a fifteen-year old boy, after all, but to see such evidence, to touch such recent evidence, was more confirmation than she needed.

Lauren poked her head out her door and all but threw an armload of her dirty clothes into the bag as Tamara held it open. The sixteen-year old just grunted when Tamara thanked her, and the mom shook her head before heading to the laundry room and starting the clothes, Lauren on her way out the door with her father.

Her husband was heading out for the evening, joining his company's new CEO at a small dinner. Tamara had been invited but didn't feel well earlier in the day, instead napping then showering before she set her mind to getting the house cleaned up.

Once the clothes were started, she started feeling a bit run down once more, and headed back to her bedroom to lay down. Unable to sleep, she tossed for awhile before she felt the need to get off. Tamara threw off the sheet and ran her fingers through her hairy slit. It wasn't tight like it was when she first had sex at seventeen, but it still held a firm grip as she pressed two fingers deep inside. All her children had been delivered by Caesarian section, and her trim cunt looked much younger than her 43 years.

Tamara sighed as she fingered herself, imagining at first her husband's penis, then moving on to the last lover she'd known who wasn't Gene.

Married for almost nineteen years, Tamara and Gene had nearly broken apart in their second year when each cheated with someone else. Tamara found out about Gene's infidelity after finding a pair of worn panties in his overnight bag. He admitted sleeping with a young woman he met at a conference. Instead of blowing up at him, Tamara broke down and admitted she'd been with another man recently, too, a fellow grad student who she'd had a crush on and spent a night with while her husband was away for a long weekend.

They'd talked about splitting up, how their cheating meant they weren't ready to be tied down to each other. Instead, they realized they loved each other, wanted to stay together, to have children. They made an agreement to an open marriage with strict rules. They could have sex with other people, subject to a few conditions. It couldn't be a mutual friend or anyone else who was likely to be a part of their regular lives, and it had to happen while one or both was out of town. No long-term relationship was allowed. No girlfriends or boyfriends in the typical sense. They had to be honest and tell each other when they'd had sex with someone else, and they had to say who it was, and what sorts of sex acts they'd had together. Protection was required. She couldn't let anyone cum inside her, and he had to cum in the condom or in the woman's mouth. Just flings, just sex, founded and maintained with conversation and honesty.

And it had worked. They found they were hotter for each other when returning from a conference or some other career-oriented task. Gene traveled often as a regional VP in a publishing house, and Tamara's professorship meant several trips yearly to various seminars and lecturing events. From time to time each found a willing partner during the travels and would come home ready to describe the hot sex with the other.

Over the years, they had three children together before Gene had a vasectomy. Tamara was still fertile, as far as she knew. Regardless, they continued to enjoy the benefits of the open relationship, keeping it very carefully concealed as their children grew older and would be more aware of such things.

Tamara's last lover, other than her husband, had been Tommy. The man was ten years younger than her when she'd met him while leading a two-week training session on the history of military fiction. It was Tamara's primary topic of study over the years, and Tommy was an associate professor of European studies at a university in Wisconsin. They'd ended up sharing drinks one night and she asked him if he would enjoy spending a night with her.

She didn't wear her wedding ring when away from home, generally avoided discussing her relationship with her husband. Most men never asked, and she was happy to let the situations unfold without that complication.

She shared her bed with Tommy that night, his hard, eager thrusts had churned her pussy, and for about thirty seconds, her ass, before he ejaculated into his condom. He'd been a solid lover, ensured she came twice while he ate her pussy.

On her bed, she remembered feeling him penetrating her vagina, filling her. His cock was thick and around five inches long. It felt hot inside her despite the condom, and she'd orgasmed again stroking her clit while he fucked her from behind.

It had been Tamara who suggested that he fuck her ass. Her pussy was a bit sore, her period ending just a day before, and she enjoyed the feel of a penis in her butt. Tommy had eagerly slipped out of her cunt while she pushed some lube into her own backdoor. When she was ready, he'd pushed inside while she arched and took him deep in her bowels.

The second she was comfortable he picked up a quick, thrusting rhythm, soon crying out and filling his condom.

Tamara's fingers were deep inside her vagina as she remembered that night, replaying how thick Tommy felt in her pussy and her ass. She loved the feel of a man's cum inside her, secretly wished she could have felt Tommy squirting in her butt. As her orgasm mounted, she imagined over and over that Tommy had cum in her ass, imagined the heat, the dull throbbing of his penis stretching her anus, stretching and swelling as it unloaded semen in her butt. She thought of the cum, the warm, sticky cum. Sticky cum. She'd touched cum. Sticky cum. Recently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.