Meeting the Neighbor While Shoveling Snow
Chapter Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter Chapter 4 - I can't believe my husband didn't shovel the driveway.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

I haven’t seen Rich in a few weeks. My husband is now on a mission to find other people for me to play with. He said it was fun hearing about me having sex with the neighbor, but it would be even more fun, if he could direct me and watch it for himself.

He put an add on craigslist looking for well hung men. He also changed his mind and said that he’s looking for two men to pleasure me. He’d prefer to watch a threesome. He thinks it would be fun to watch both of their cocks pleasuring me.

I long for the days where my husband wasn’t really paying much attention to me. Now he wants me to look a certain way and likes me to be more submissive. I did enjoy my time with Rich and miss him.

My husband asked me to have my mother watch the children again. He said he was taking me to a hotel to meet the men that he selected for my threesome. He bought me new lingerie and heels to wear to the encounter. He wanted me to fix my hair pretty and wear makeup. He wanted me to look like a whore. I did what he asked me to do.

Peter has mentioned several times that our sex life was boring and lacked spice. He’s very excited with the new way we have fun. I’m just amazed with how much pleasure this gives him. He’s much happier since he has made me a hot wife.

Sexually speaking our life is no longer vanilla. Every day is different, which makes it more exciting. I love my husband and will do whatever he says to do. I don’t want him leaving me and getting a divorce. My kids needed both a mother and a father.


“Ellen, are you almost ready yet? We have to get over to the hotel.”

“I’m almost ready Peter. Are you really sure about this? Can’t I just have sex with the neighbor?”

“No. I want to see you cheating on me. I want to see my wife be a whore.”

“I really like the neighbor.”

“You can fuck him later. Our new game will be with other’s. I need to direct how you’ll get fucked. I need to see my slut wife be a real whore. If you want to fuck Rich later, you can. I don’t care what you do with him. You’re going to be a slut for your husband at my command.”

“Okay. If that’s what you need from me. I love you and will do what you say.”

My husband just smiled at me. He liked that he was in control of me. He liked that I was his submissive little wife. He enjoyed having sex with me, however he said. There was no more vanilla sex in our lives now. My husband was a sex machine and had sex with me every day since finding out I cheated on him.

“Ellen, we have to go. Come down stairs now!”

I hurried and put the dress on that my husband bought me. I slipped on the heels and walked slowly down the stairs. My husband was quite pleased on how I looked. The dress was a white halter style dress that was a micro mini. I was wearing white thigh high stockings and white pumps. My husband just looked at me licking his lips.

“Ellen you look fantastic. Holy fuck you look like a hot wife.”

“As long as this pleases you. I’m not sure about fucking two men. Is this what you really want me to do?”

“Yes. My sexy wife is now a hot wife. You’ll never know how much this excites me. I’m already hard. Suck my cock before we leave. We have some time for a little fun. I’m hard as a bat looking at you in that outfit.”

“Okay.”

Peter stood in the middle of the room. I unbuckled his pants and unzipped his trousers. I pulled down his pants and his boxers. I couldn’t believe the hard erection he already had. I didn’t need to play with it, because his cock was standing at attention.

I opened my mouth wide and brought his cock down my mouth. I held his smooth balls, while I fed more and more of his dick down my mouth.

“Fucking hell. That feels amazing. Oh shit!”

Peter was enjoying my efforts. I used my fingers to stroke him, while I gave him head. He moved his hips and fucked my mouth. I made all kinds of gagging noises, while I sucked his cock.

“I’m going to cum. Oh shit!”

Peter screamed out and filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed it all down and stood up. Peter gave me a passionate kiss. He moved my dress up and played with my buttocks. I could feel my pussy getting wet in my thong.

Peter pushed his hand down the front of my thong and played with my pussy.

“You’re a wet little slut aren’t you? You like when I treat you like a whore. Tell me how much you love that I do this to you.”

“I’m a whore that loves you to control her. I get very wet by your games.”

Peter pulled my thong down and slipped his finger into my pussy and finger fucked me hard until I came. When he felt the wetness on his finger he knelt down and licked my cunt until I came on his face. He swallowed down my warm nectar.

“Ellen, that was so hot. We better go. The men will be waiting to fuck you. I needed to play with my little slut first. Fix yourself quick and let’s go.”

I ran up the stairs and fixed my lipstick. I put my thong back on and met my husband downstairs. He held the door and helped me into the car. We sped off to the hotel where he was taking us. We drove for about twenty minutes and arrived at the hotel. My heart was pounding and I felt very nervous. I had no idea who these men were and what my husband had in mind for us.

“We’ll be meeting two men. One is black and the other is white. They both have huge cocks and will be fucking you both vaginally and anally. They each have nine inch cocks. I think you’ll like that Ellen.”

“I’ve never been with such hung men. I’ve never been with a black man before either.”

“This will excite me more than anything. I’ve always wanted to see my whore be with a black guy. I think it will be so fucking hot.”

I just looked at Peter and shook my head. I was now more nervous than ever. I wasn’t sure what it would feel like to be with such hung men. I hoped it would be as hot as my husband seemed to think it would be.


My husband parked and opened my door. We held hands walking into the hotel and went into the bar. We sat down and ordered drinks. There were so many people looking at me. I felt very self-conscience.

“Ellen, stop fidgeting. You look hot.”

“I hope you’re right. I think I look ugly.”

“You don’t. You’re a very beautiful woman. Tonight you look like a sexual goddess. Now smile and look confident.”

“Okay.”

The bartender came back with our drinks. I drank mine really fast. My husband bought me another drink and a shot. I drank them both quickly. I wanted to have a bit of a buzz on, when the men got there.

About forty-five minutes later, two attractive men walked in. One was black and the other was white. They were both much younger then me. They approached my husband and my husband stood up and shook their hands.

“Ellen, this is Troy and Claude. This is my beautiful wife, Ellen.”

“She’s quite sexy your wife. A hot looking MILF.”

“She’s a little sex machine too. Aren’t you, Ellen?”

I just smiled at the men. My husband seemed proud as a peacock that the men thought I was a hot MILF. He bought them a drink and after a little while, we all got up and walked to the room. Peter had gone to the hotel earlier. He already had the key.

I was very nervous, while we were all on the elevator. I had no idea what was in store for me. My husband joked with both men. We walked out of the elevator and my husband lead the way. The other men grabbed my hands and we walked to the room. I had butterflies in my stomach.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.