The Pick Up
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Kris Me

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Pam wasn't in the habit of picking up random guys, but she decided this one was an exception to the rule. Small towns don't offer a lot of options for romance, without commitment. She was only after a bit of relief, she wasn't looking for love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I let him go reluctantly.

It took a while to get to sleep that night. When I woke the next morning, I missed the cock between my legs and the hand on my tit. For the next three nights, Ron went home. I’d screw him stupid before I let him go home at the end of each day, but I missed him more each night.

I asked him if he wanted to come out for a Barbie on Saturday and invited his brother as well. Ron and his brother turned up early, and we had had a lovely evening. I liked his brother. He was a bit of a wag.

Sam asked some pointed questions about my intentions towards his older brother, and I had to laugh. Apparently, more people loved Ron than just his mum. They stayed the night, and I got to enjoy sleeping in his arms and breakfast in bed.

This went on for another three weeks. I’d get him to stay at least twice a week, and I didn’t have to push him real hard for him to agree. He gave me the impression he didn’t want to push his luck. He never demanded to stay, as the decision was mine.

He had even taught me how to play some of his favourite computer games and would often spend Sundays with me. We would play games, read and screw as often as I could entice him. I loved Sundays.

I still missed him every morning he wasn’t with me, and every night I went to bed alone. He worked hard with Bobby and Mark and became part of the farm in no time at all. He lost the bit of extra weight he had and put muscle back on. It only made him sexier.

I got Ron to agree to stay with me on Thursday night. Friday morning was bliss. I woke with his hand on my tit lovingly massaging it and his lovely cock between my thighs where it belonged.

When he fucked me, I came really hard, and in my excitement, I blurted out that I loved him. He lay between my legs as I came down. He looked at me with seriousness.

“Pam, I know we haven’t been doing this long. And it’s not exactly a traditional boyfriend, girlfriend relationship, but I think I love you too.”

“I really miss not waking up to you every morning. And not just for the awesome sex. Would you object to me staying over more often?” he asked.

“Sweetie you can move in if you wish. I miss you when you’re not in my arms too,” I told him. He kissed me, but didn’t answer my offer other than to say, “Shower?”

We got up and were soon busy with the day’s activities. He didn’t stay that afternoon and even went home without getting his fringe benefits. I was worried that I had scared him off. I worried all weekend and the Monday since it was a public holiday.

He didn’t come out to the farm. He sent me a text saying he had to go home. I didn’t see him for three whole days, and it was as if part of me was missing. With my track record with men, I was still wondering why I had picked this bloke up and if I’d fucked up again.

Did I see something in him that wasn’t there? I was a mess from the crying and worrying. Even Bobby told me I had it bad.

Ron turned up for work on Tuesday and kissed me good morning, very thoroughly. “Can I stay tonight?” he asked me.

I agreed ecstatically, he was back, and he still wanted me. He stayed the next night as well. I must have fucked the poor bloke stupid. On Thursday, he asked me if I’d like to meet his parents. Intrigued I said of course. He said they were coming out on the weekend.

I asked him where they were staying. When he told me at the flat, I said no, I had plenty of room. It was a huge house, and I had spare rooms. I just hoped I was doing the right thing. If they were like their sons, it would be okay.

He asked if his brother could stay as well and I readily agreed. His brother had been out to the farm several times, and we all liked having him here. He even pitched in and helped. He fixed the pump for Bobby free of charge, so he definitely had his approval.

I told Ron, Mark’s youngest daughter was home from college, so I even had a cute girl for Sam. He laughed. He had seen pictures of Sasha and heard stories.

He agreed Sam would be kept happy.


I ended up in a cleaning frenzy for the next two days.

I was nervous about meeting his parents. I hadn’t met Brad’s parents until the wedding and to be honest, I’d not liked either of them. His dad had given me the creeps, even in the state I was in at the time.

Brad hadn’t wanted them staying at the farm and didn’t encourage them to stay, after the wedding either. They wanted to stay here during the funeral. Brad’s dad had being quite insistent that I needed them. Fortunately, Bobby and Martha convinced them, I was too distraught for visitors.

As they were my family, they were looking after me, and I was staying with them. I wasn’t alone. I had a feeling if they had stayed then I’d have never gotten rid of them, so I played the distraught widow to the hilt.

I didn’t even feel guilty at doing it after I had met them again. They were creepy people.


Ron told me the parents, would arrive sometime around lunch on Saturday.

He had told them to come straight here. Ron and Sam turned up in the morning, and I got Sam settled in what had become his room and then introduced him to Sasha. She was about three years younger than I was and a real hotty, compared to me.

She was also as big a flirt as Sam was, so they got on great. Since Sam was occupied, I dragged Ron off and ravished him. I was really nervous and needed reassurance.

We had just gotten out of the shower when I heard a car drive up. We hurriedly got dressed, and I held his hand as I went to meet the parents. I’m not sure, who was more nervous, him or me.

I took one look at his dad and knew who Ron took after. The bloke was taller and broader, but he was definitely Ron’s dad, and I liked him instantly. His mum looked me up and down grinned at Ron and then hugged me.

She was short and round, but I soon learnt that she was an interesting character. Bobby and Mark soon carted his dad Troy off to see the farm. I introduced Martha and Glenda to Jane, his mum.

We were set up under the house in the big entertainment area. Sam and Sasha joined us. I went upstairs to get some nibbles from the kitchen and Jane came with me.

“Nice place you have, it must be a lot of work?” she said. I agreed it was. “Ron seems very happy here, he liked it when we lived on the farm, he isn’t a big people person, he likes small groups,” she told me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.