What the Night Whispers
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Penelope is a divorced mother of a fifteen-year old son and fourteen-year old daughter. Beyond her family, she has little more than her job, but for many years that had been enough. She discovers secrets her children have hidden from her, and when her own secrets are brought back to her from an unfathomable source, she faces questions of sanity, pleasure, guilt, and incest.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

We made love together often over the following days. I let Dex cum in me whenever he wanted. I knew it was risky, that I still had my period and could get pregnant, but for those moments, I didn't want him to pull out and I definitely didn't want him to wear a condom. He and Kira made love a few times on their own while I gave them some privacy. I wanted them to get to know each other that way, without me there, though I admit I was thrilled anytime they invited me to join them.

I called to Jackie regularly, but there was no response. I was still heartbroken about her leaving, but there seemed little I could do to change things.

I sat on the couch by myself, Dex and Kira up in her bed, likely making love for the second time that day. I smiled knowing how hot they were together, how much I enjoyed knowing they were growing comfortable together, sharing every inch of their bodies with each other.

I missed Jackie terribly. I felt a hollow place inside me, one I'd covered over for many years after the accident, the hollow place filled for a few weeks while Jackie was with me again. Losing her a second time made me ache dully, wanting only to hear her voice one more time, if only to tell her I loved her again.

I thought about the first time I had gone to Jackie and made the first move, the first time I'd been sure that I wanted us to be together.


I knew something was different in this memory. When Jackie was showing me, I was there fully, a participant unaware of my older self watching the scene. This time, as I looked out from my fourteen-year old eyes, there was an extra layer there, a knowledge that I was directing someone to see what I saw. It made Jackie feel real to me yet again, not just as a memory.

"Jackie," I said, knocking softly on her door, my panties wet from where I'd been playing with myself moments earlier, "can I come in?"

"Yeah," my sister replied.

I stepped into her room and closed the door behind me. She was on her back on the bed, reading a novel, wearing the pair of reading glasses she hated so much. They had a dark, narrow oval frame and I thought they were cute on her. I had even bought a pair for myself a few weeks earlier, but after checking myself out in the mirror, I didn't like the way I looked with them on. Plus, I didn't really need reading glasses, they were just another way to try to capture some small part of my sister's beauty for myself.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"What's up?" Jackie said, closing the book in her lap.

I shrugged, "just wanted to spend some time with you..."

My sister smiled at me, "okay ... anything in particular you want to do?"

"I ... I dunno," I said, sitting on the bed at her feet.

"You don't know?" Jackie replied, "everything okay?"

I nodded, "yeah, just ... was thinking about you..."

"Oh?"

"Yeah ... just ... been thinking ... about you..."

"You said that already," Jackie stated, "out with it."

"I ... I want you to touch me..."

"Oh, this is getting interesting..." Jackie purred.

"Just thinking that might be fun..."

"I'm sure it would be fun, if that's what you want, Penelope."

"I do," I said, looking at where my sister's shirt hung down low, the slight curve of her small breasts visible below the neckline, "I ... I'd really like that again..."

Jackie scooted next to me and put her arm around my shoulder, "look, Penelope ... I don't want you to think you have to, okay? We were just having some fun. You sure you ... want me to touch you again."

I leaned into her and kissed her neck lightly, "yes ... please ... I'm so wet..."

Jackie purred and kissed my lips, then pushed me back, her hand sliding down to my thighs. My sister's fingers slipped over my panties and she grinned against my neck, "mmm ... you are wet..."

She slowly slid my underwear down and brought them up, holding them over me while she looked at them. I had worn a pair of green panties and the dark spot in the crotch gave evidence of my arousal. I could smell them as Jackie turned them over in her fingers.

I saw her inhale and smile, then she brought the panties to her nose and sniffed them. I wasn't sure what to think. I certainly found my own odors embarrassing. Since I'd started puberty, I'd been aware of the smells between my legs, and I worried constantly that others would notice them, as well. A year earlier, I often wore two pairs of underwear on the days when I thought I had the strongest odors. Watching my sister intentionally sniff the wet crotch of my panties over and over, I couldn't help cringing to see her suck in the odors I'd tried hard to hide.

Jackie surprised me. "God, Penelope! You smell so fucking amazing."

"Really?"

"Oh, absolutely! Mmm..." She sniffed my aroma again, then rubbed the wet spot over her neck. "I just want to bathe in it!"

"Jackie ... I always hated the way I smell..."

"You shouldn't. Seriously, I love your scent, Penelope. I'm so turned on right now."

I found myself becoming aroused again as I watched my sister pull off her shirt and caress her breasts with my moist underwear in her fingers. Seeing her do that, the first time I'd ever associated my feminine odor with sexuality, left me transfixed. I leaned up to her and kissed her tits, smelling myself on her skin. For the first time, my own scent made me feel aroused. I loved smelling myself on Jackie's flesh.

She pushed me back and slid her tits over my face, giggling as she rubbed her nipples along my lips. I sucked them as her fingers found my wet slit, tasting my essence and inhaling my own odors, shuddering as I got closer to orgasm.

Jackie kissed my lips as two fingers slid around my clit. I pulsed with desire for my sister. I wanted her to touch me all over. I pulled her over me, pressing her breasts to mine, humping up against her hand. I came hard as she nibbled on my ear and whispered to me, "you are so hot, Penelope ... cum for me ... cum for me..."

I pushed her onto her back and returned the affection, dipping my finger into Jackie's slit and then rubbing her wetness onto her clit. I brought my finger to my nose and inhaled. I loved her scent, that perfect, pungent mix of roses and wet pussy. She purred as she kissed me and I quickly brought her to orgasm.

We lay together, giggling as we fondled each other's boobs. She mused again about how she wished hers were bigger.

"Oh, Jackie, I love yours!" I squeezed one, then the other, buzzing with love and excitement. "They're beautiful ... plus ... you wiped me all over them, so they're even better now."

My sister grinned, then asked, "so what brought that on, Penelope? I thought ... I thought maybe you didn't want this anymore..."

I shrugged, "I didn't ... maybe at first ... but I really like it, Jackie ... I like being with you ... I love you..."

"I love you, Penelope, in fact," she whispered in my ear, "I kinda like to think of you as my girlfriend ... I thought maybe I'd screwed it up for us ... pushing this on you..."

"No ... no, I love this, Jackie. Really ... you make me ... happy. So happy. You make me feel so good..."

"Me, too, Sis ... I love you so much ... so," Jackie said, smiling, "if I wanted you to touch me again... ?"

"Only if you touch me..." I returned her smile and kissed her lips, full of love and excitement for the days to come.


How'd you do that?

"Jackie!?"

How, Penelope?

"Jackie! I thought you were lost again!" I felt my stomach rise up and my heart pounded in my chest. My sister's voice was tentative, but she was talking to me again. I wanted nothing else in that moment.

I was ... gone. I left. I hate what I made you do, Penelope. I made you--

"Stop, Jackie! Just stop. No. It's not like that," I said, calling out to my sister. I sensed her next to me, and I turned, running my hand to where her hair was falling over her shoulders. I longed to be able to see her, but running my fingers through her silky strands made me feel wonderful again. "I love you, Jackie. I wanted to be with you. Desperately. Did you see? Did you see my memory?"

Yes. How did you do that?

"I don't know, I just ... concentrated on it, I tried to remember ... I don't know how I let you see it, too..."

I had forgotten about that night with you.

"I came to you, Jackie. If I hadn't wanted it, I wouldn't have come to you that night. You didn't force me to do anything. Please see that. Please see how much you showed me, how much you taught me, because you loved me. I don't blame you for being curious, for ... having needs. I had those, too, and I can't imagine anyone I'd have rather shared my first years with. You were my true love, Jackie. My one true love. You gave me so much ... I want you to see that..."

I loved you, Penelope. Love you. I always thought what we had together was the best there was. I went away ... because I felt I'd forced you to see things my way ... that I made you believe it was okay.

"It was more than okay, Jackie. I don't give a shit what others might think about what we did. It was wonderful. You made me feel good about myself. I owe you so much for that."

What about what I've done about Dexter and Kira? What about ... what you've done with them, because of me? I ... I agree about us ... but what about them?

"Did you see, Jackie?"

See what?

"Their first time together, and the times since..."

No...

I tried to concentrate on the memories still fresh in my mind. I focused, but couldn't bring it into vivid awareness. "I ... can't seem to bring you there."

I'd love to see.

"I know," I replied, frustrated. I tried again, but once more, could not show Jackie the moments in my bed with Dexter and Kira. "I'm sorry."

That's okay...

"Jackie," I paused and tried to convey how it had felt to watch my children making love, giggling as a memory came back to me, "you remember that first night I let you put your finger in my butt?"

No ... I ... I'm not sure...

"Remember how much you wanted to put a finger in me and I wouldn't let you break my cherry? When you suggested my butt ... I wasn't sure, but the way you took your time, the way you made it so wonderful ... it was like those moments, watching Kira and Dex together. The love, Jackie ... the love between them ... the gentleness ... it was like you with me that night."

Show me.


"I know, Penelope," Jackie said, slowly stroking my slit after she'd brought me to a strong, wet orgasm. "I won't bust your cherry. I just ... really want to finger you..."

I thought about letting her try to put her finger in my vagina anyway. I was so close to giving up on ever having a boy break my hymen. I was sixteen, Jackie a few weeks from turning eighteen, and I was so in love with my sister that I had no reason to seek anyone else, boy or girl. I was so close to giving her my cherry. If she asked again, I'd have let her.

"I have an idea," Jackie broke into my thoughts.

"Do tell," I replied, moaning softly, slowly building towards another release.

"Well ... there's another place I can finger you ... but you might think its kinda ... weird."

I was quiet a moment. "What do you mean," I asked softly.

"A girl has ... two holes," Jackie told me, "and I have a friend who has even let her boyfriend put his dick in there."

"Two holes," I said, stupid and missing her point, "what?"

"Your butt."

"My butt?"

"Yeah, silly," Jackie said, sliding her finger down my slit and tickling the tight hole below my vulva, "your butthole."

"Oh!" I squirmed from the first contact. "Oh! Uh ... I don't know, Jackie ... that is ... weird."

"I'll go slow, Penelope," Jackie whispered, slowly spreading wetness around my tight anus. "Please ... I'll be gentle..."

I wasn't sure about the idea. Even in all the times we'd touched each other intimately, she'd never so much as tickled my asshole, and I'd done my best to not notice hers when she sat on my face. There was nothing particularly sexual about my butthole, or hers. Still, I stared into Jackie's eyes and saw the desire there. If my passionate lover, my sweet love, my adoring older sister, wanted to try something, anything, I wanted to be the one she was with when she did. "Okay..."

"Lay back." For almost half an hour, Jackie made love to me with her lips and tongue and soft touches from her fingers. My body was shivering and shuddering and trembling from her passionate attention. I felt so good. Jackie kissed every inch of my face, my chest, stomach, and legs, finally turning me over and working up and down my the backside of my body, kissing me everywhere except the one place she'd suggested. Jackie massaged my legs, my thighs, and caressed my butt.

By the time she whispered, "relax, Penelope ... I'll make it feel good," I was ready for anything she wanted to do. I'd melted completely, Jackie's fingers and mouth drawing over my body like warm butter, and when her tongue ran through the cleft between my cheeks, I didn't resist, enjoying the unusual but incredibly erotic sensation.

Jackie worked her tongue up and down my crack, teasing my anus with each pass. I twitched involuntarily, but my sister had so thoroughly aroused my senses I moaned into a pillow each time her lips kissed me in that forbidden place.

She worked saliva around my hole, and finally her finger touched me there. I suppose I'd explored myself there once or twice, but this was the first time I'd ever enjoyed the sensation. Jackie moved very slowly, carefully, sliding around my anus for long moments before she teased it open with the tip of her finger. More minutes passed as she breathed against my ass cheek, her finger very gently probing my butt. Every few moments, she checked in with me, asking quietly, "how's that feel?" I always answered that it felt wonderful.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.