What the Night Whispers - Cover

What the Night Whispers

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Penelope is a divorced mother of a fifteen-year old son and fourteen-year old daughter. Beyond her family, she has little more than her job, but for many years that had been enough. She discovers secrets her children have hidden from her, and when her own secrets are brought back to her from an unfathomable source, she faces questions of sanity, pleasure, guilt, and incest.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

We spent the day on the couch, Kira and I, cuddled together, just mother and daughter, innocent and lovely. I really enjoyed holding Kira against me like I had so often before she hit puberty. Even as my thoughts about her turned more intimate, I loved feeling her skin on mine, knowing my child was safe in my arms.

The movie we watched ended and neither of us moved, both half-asleep, Kira leaning against me, her head resting on my breast. I rubbed her shoulders and felt her stir as the television power cut off after a period of black screen. "Mmm ... guess I should head to bed..." she said, sleepy.

She looked at me differently then, an expression I had never seen from her before. It was mature beyond her years, curious, perhaps a bit scared. "Can I sleep in your bed tonight?"

I could think of nothing I wanted more in that moment. It wasn't sexual, my response. I wanted her closeness, just to be able to hold another person I loved in my bed. It had been far too long. "I'd love that."

"I'll be up in a minute..."

I rose from the couch after she left and went up to my room. It was a bit of a mess, really, but I did a quick job of making up the bed and grabbing a spare pillow from the closet. Kira came in wearing her regular nightshirt and a smile. I motioned her onto one side and watched as she slipped under the covers. "Wow ... comfy..."

I grinned, "you used to sleep on it, years ago, remember?"

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago ... I miss this, Mom..."

"Me too..." I started to pull off my robe, and froze as I held it half-way off my body, my breasts exposed and Kira looking right at them. "Uh ... I should find a nightshirt ... I usually sleep naked..."

Kira smiled, "just whatever, Mom. I can be naked if you want." She didn't wait for my response before pulling back the covers and pushing her shirt from her body. Kira's young, swollen tits were tipped with tight, dark-red nipples and small areolae. I sighed as I was unable to draw my eyes away. I let my gaze slide down to where my daughter's trimmed bush rose over her dark-red labia. I tried to catch my breath.

"You're beautiful ... so beautiful, Kira..."

She blushed and slowly pulled the covers back over her body. I managed to shrug out of the robe and get under, as well, but not before Kira's eyes had a moment to see me naked again. I rested, staring at the ceiling.

"How did it start, Mom? With you and Jackie?"

Please, Jackie's voice came to me suddenly, let me show you...


I was fourteen-years old. Over the previous year, I'd hit puberty and started growing taller, my breasts becoming fuller and pressing out my shirts, my mom insisting that I wore a bra all the time now. My pussy had gotten hairy and while I longed to shave the irritating pubes, my mother forbid it, telling me that only 'sluts and delinquents' did such things.

It made me self-conscious to go to the pool or the lake or anywhere I might be seen in a bathing suit, even the rather conservative one-piece variety my parents required me to wear. My pubes came in fast and thick, sticking out around the edges of my swimsuit, and I knew everyone noticed. I tried my best to hide my maturing features, but I couldn't avoid seeing quick glances and curious looks from teens and adults alike, eyes often staring to where my dark hair overflowed from my covered crotch. I felt very ashamed in those moments.

It was Jacqueline who first made me feel okay about my developing body. My sister was sixteen and stunning. She had long reddish-brown hair with hints of sunshine and licorice throughout. Her face was always tanned despite our family's generally pale complexion. Her breasts were small under the loose shirts she wore, but her slender body still held curves which every guy noticed wherever we went, and more than a few girls did, as well.

I called her Jackie, but she rarely called me Penny, using my given name most of the time. She was an incredible big sister, looking out for me when we were with others, telling me some things about the world I didn't know. Like me, she had little sexual knowledge before she lost her virginity to a classmate at fifteen. I looked up to her with geniune affection as those years added complexity to my life, and she did her best to be honest whenever I asked her questions, even very personal ones.

The late in the summer in which I'd turned fourteen, we'd taken a family trip to a lake north of the city. We stayed in a cabin, my parents in one bedroom, Jackie and I sharing a bed in the other. We huddled together the first couple of nights, and she told me some of the details of how she'd lost her virginity a few months earlier, and all the times she and her boyfriend had been intimate. They'd broken up a few weeks before, but Jackie's excitement in discussing their moments together came through in her words despite the way I knew she held something back. It wasn't lying, exactly, but I knew my sister well enough to see that she hadn't given me everything.

"The first time," she told me, "it kinda hurt. Like ... you have this ... hymen thing, like a skin, that has to break before he can get inside you. At least, I did."

"Hymen?" I asked, ignorant but curious.

"Yeah, like, in front of your vagina."

I tried to imagine what she was talking about. While I'd touched myself a few times, even to orgasm, I'd never thought to try to slip a finger inside my hole. I wasn't even sure how something could be 'in front of' my vagina, exactly. I shook my head, "I didn't know. Like ... everyone has one?"

"I think so. Maybe. Girls, of course. You probably have yours. Here," she said without shame, leaning back on our bed and pulling up her nightshirt. I'd seen my sister's genitals a few times over the years when changing clothes or after baths, but never before had she so openly displayed her most private flesh. Her genitals were hairy, but less so than my own, her hairs dark and curly around her dark-red vulva.

I looked with curiosity as she giggled and used her fingers to pull apart the folds between her legs. "See?" she said, pushing her hips forward, opening herself fully, "there's nothing there to stop a guy from getting in me. Look," Jackie pushed her finger into her vagina, showing me that she could slide all the way in without resistance, "nothing stopping me."

"Wow," I said, unable to stop looking.

Jackie laughed at me, then made a show of fingering herself dramatically, her tongue out, her moans light and exaggerated. "Think you like watching a girl do herself, Penelope. You might be a dyke!"

"Am not!"

"You're still looking at my pussy!" She laughed and I felt embarrassed, looking away.

Jackie watched me a minute, finally closing her legs and smoothing out her nightshirt. "One sec," she said, bouncing off the bed and reaching into her backpack. My sister pulled out a small hand-mirror and stated, "wanna see if you still have your hymen?"

I shrugged, still embarrassed.

"Come on, you know you want to!"

I let Jackie move me so that my back was against the wall on the top of the bed. She slid down below me and spread my legs. I wore no panties under my nightshirt, and for a few seconds, my sister just stared between my thighs with a smirk on her face. "Wow," she said, smiling, "you got really hairy!"

"Jackie! Jeez," I said, slamming my legs shut.

"Sorry, just, I'd seen the way it sticks out of your suit, didn't know how thick it was!" She saw the look on my face, and said more softly, "Sorry, I know you don't like it. I wish Mom would let us shave ... Anyway, come on. Here, I'll show you."

I let her spread my legs again as she put the mirror close to my genitals, angled so that I could see my own pussy. I'd never looked at myself in that way, only from the front when using a full-length mirror. I stared at my own privates with a renewed curiosity, looking at the way my pubes mostly covered my labia which were still small and thin, if a bit puffy as they matured.

Jackie watched my face, unable to stop her smiling, her eyes then drawn down between my legs again. "You're beautiful, Penelope," she said gently, "really beautiful."

"Now who's the dyke," I replied, somewhere between embarrassment and amusement.

She shrugged, "whatever. Ok, look." I froze as her hand shot out and my sister's fingers drew back my lips to expose my small virgin hole. "Little bit more..." she stated as she opened me wider. I saw in the mirror my sex revealed, the red and pink inner flesh looking raw and tender. "See that?" she said, her finger just an inch from my vagina, "that's your hymen."

I could just make out a ragged whitish membrane mostly covering the entrance to my vagina, just inside the outer opening, a small hole near the middle. I stared, curious. I'd never seen any hymen before, let alone my own, and I was instantly fascinated. "So ... that keeps a guy from getting in me?"

"Not completely, no. He can still stick it in a bit, but that's your cherry, the one he has to bust through to make you a woman."

"What did it feel like when you had your cherry busted?" I asked, my eyes still watching my own sex as it started to drool a thin clear liquid, all-too-aware that my sister's fingers were still touching my privates.

"Well," Jackie told me, "it hurt at first, like, really hurt. It felt like a razor sliced into me there."

"Sounds awful!"

"Kinda, but it only lasted a little while. It was over quickly ... thankfully ... after that ... it felt better..."

I looked up from the mirror and saw that my sister was still staring at my pussy. An odd mix of affection and curiosity passed through me, and I involuntarily moved my hips, causing her fingers to slip along my tender folds, one of them touching my clit which had become erect. A small moan slid from my lips before I could stop it.

Jackie looked at my face and laughed, "oh, you like that?" She teased me by using her fingers to circle my womanhood, my nub straining with each contact. "Hmm ... I think you do," she said with a bemused grin.

I couldn't stop myself as my vagina began to spasm uncontrollably. I knew my sister was getting me off, but it felt so good to have another person touching where only I had played that I didn't know how to stop the rising orgasm from rushing over me. I gasped and closed my eyes. Jackie kept sliding her fingers over my button, and seconds later, my climax exploded as I came hard on my sister's hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.