LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 73

Sex Story: Chapter 73 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

Tuesday morning began the way I liked days to. I woke at six and disturbed the seven women in the bed enough that they got the idea, and all got up to dress in workout clothes. Jules called the aircrew, and Sumi called Yuu’s women to get them out to do forms.

I had two unexpected guests outside this morning. Nobuko and Anna, Willy’s mother, were standing with the pregnant ladies ready to begin their first forms. I was surprised to see Dai, Yuu, and Hideki as they began following while I was doing the initial limbering up stretches. The pregnant girls and older ladies did the forms in a slower manner so they could receive the benefits without stressing their more fragile bodies.

I came to my rest position and bowed, with everyone covered with sweat, a half hour later. Mitsi and June stood in front of me, poised for me to assume the squared position. They leaped, kicking my palms and landed while expectantly looking at me. I did the customary back flip, landing perfectly while smiling at them. The group broke up and headed for the house.

I was quickly dressed so that I could go to the airport with Yuu and Hideki and more thoroughly show them the aircraft. They both became fascinated with the sleek aircraft that looked about the same size as Hideki’s G550. He asked me, “Call the manufacturer of this aircraft, if you will, and see when I could take delivery of one just like this. I think my crew will have to travel to their Florida location to receive instruction on this. I rode back to the house with Suda as the driver. She advised me that she was being trained by one of Dai’s men who had been assigned to the house as additional security. He normally was a trainer, so she had taken advantage of the opportunity.

I was back at the house by eight, so I had some breakfast and sat down to call S&S Aircraft Manufacturing. The call was answered by an auto-attendant, telling me that Wes wasn’t available at this time but I that could dial zero and get help. I did that and was connected with someone who answered with ‘CS&S Charters’. I explained that I was the owner of a new Delta and wanted to talk to someone who could help me purchase another. That got her attention and she asked me to hold while she interrupted a meeting to get Wes.

Wes answered the phone a minute later, and said, “So you already want another Delta?”

“Yes, Wes. The aircraft will be for my grandfather-in-law who fell in love with the aircraft. He has a G550 that he will be selling after taking delivery. He wants to send at least one crew to you for training. My crew told him that his men should have some formal training before beginning to fly all over the world the way they do.”

Wes said, “We have delivered four Deltas, and have two in manufacturing. One isn’t committed so I can arrange for you to make a deposit on it.”

“I’ll E-mail you the Accountant’s information so you can arrange for the deposit.”

Wes had a smile in his voice when he asked if there was anything else. I said, “You spoke about how you could build a Delta that could rival the PX1. Were you kidding around or can you do that? You also said you might be able to build a smaller version of the Delta about the size of a CJ4. I would be interested in one of those when you do build one.”

Wes said, “We have two Delta Express versions just about built. The test model did everything we wanted and was able to quietly fly without disturbing folks on the ground.”

I was now salivating while thinking about cutting down my coast to coast and Hawaii travel time to less than half. I had to ask, “How much more will the Delta Express be over the regular Delta, Wes?”

There was a long pause before he almost giggled, “According to Tiny, the big guy who handled your aircraft sale, Accounting has that aircraft at only a million more than the Delta. I’m sure that he’s going to want more, but I’ll bet he’ll let it go for a reduced price considering that you’re already sending information back to us and ordering another Delta. There is a requirement that you’ll have to send at least two crews for training, though. We can do everything in the simulators, and then have them go up and test the aircraft after we have it certified. We should have the aircraft certified and available in three to six months.”

“Have the Accountant provide a deposit for an Express when you talk to him, Wes. Let me know if you guys feel that you should be making more per aircraft. I’ll make sure you get feedback the same way we agreed to do on the Delta.”

“We should have a deal, Brad. Will you still be interested in a smaller version of the Delta?”

“Yes, so that some of my staff can go between offices faster and more efficiently. They are currently using a King Air while we’re still waiting for our CJ4 to be replaced. The plane that crashed had some very unique options for a traveling executive. I’ll have my crew give you a list of what we’ll want it to have when you decide to build one.”

In his drawl, Wes said, “You’re going to become one of my best customers. Want to buy a smaller airplane for some personal flight time?”

“No, Wes, I don’t know how to fly and I think I’ll let my crew do the flying for me. Let me know when I can send my crews to you for training on the Express.”

“Thanks for the order, Brad. I’ll be popular today.”

I went into my office and sent an E-mail to the address on Wes’ card with the information to have the Accountant issue a deposit for a Delta and a Delta Express. I don’t think I’ll tell anyone other than family about the Express. This is going to be one hell of an advantage to me in getting between coasts.

There was coffee on the bar, along with some sweet crumbly treats on small paper plates. It was getting close to nine, so I went into the big office and found everyone except Forest waiting to begin.

We dove into the remaining subjects, and assigned actions to each of the partners. I told them that I would work the west coast, then check out Texas, and then the Midwest Region offices. I was hoping to have a new Regional Manager for the Overland Park office by the time I went there. Debbie was next to me taking notes, so I told her to have the twins send her their recommendations for new Office and Regional Managers.

We broke for lunch after agreeing to be back to finish up this afternoon. The partners and Forest were all anxious to get back to Indy to take care of the assignments we had made. I figured they’d still stay through the following day so that they could have another day of golf.

We all had a unique lunch of chicken Caesar salad with crispy pieces of chicken mixed with romaine, some sliced cherry tomatoes, chunks of blue cheese, hard-boiled egg, some dried cranberries, along with some toasted candied nuts. The dressing was from the kitchen. It was shredded pineapple and coconut mixed with Caesar dressing. I think we all ate every piece of the salad. I was going to remember that one and ask for it in the future.

We finished up about three that afternoon, and spent the rest of the evening just visiting and drinking. Forest told me, “This is the best partners’ meeting they’ve had in twenty years. We would be meeting once a week if they were all like this.”

The ladies had a chance to go shopping and were planning to get some sun on Wednesday while the men all played golf. I had Jules get us tee times at courses where we would be using carts for both morning and afternoon rounds.

I was up at five to call the LA office to make sure all was well. Georgia answered her phone and told me that she had selected six of the applicants to become Assistants throughout the system that was developing in LA. She told me, “Only four of the six are Foxworths. The two that aren’t are about as crazy, but I think you’ll like the idea of a guy who is a real tiger and a girl who’s a fireball and workaholic. All six started this morning and are filling out their employment paperwork at this moment. The twins are in charge of their indoctrination and first week. Those two are going to be good Managers when an opening comes up.”

“Do us a favor, Georgia; make sure they teach a couple of the new Assistants what the twins are doing with Assistants, Managers, and Regionals so that we don’t lose any continuity. Tell them I need a special Manager and Regional Manager candidate for Kansas.”

Georgia told me how much Kelly had helped her as she had answers to a lot of the problems that arose on a daily basis. She said that Kelly was having a problem and would probably not be able to be much help today.

I called Kelly next and found out that she had a sick Assistant, but it wasn’t Conestoga. She said the new Assistant had gone out with some of her friends, had some questionable seafood, and drank entirely too much tequila. Kelly said that Conestoga was at the Assistant’s apartment nursing her back to health. My former Assistant said, “You and I drank a lot and ate a lot of off the wall stuff, but we never overdid it. You taught me to enjoy myself but to do it in moderation. Thanks, Boss.”

The bunch of guys met me in the big room to have breakfast and some morning waker-uppers. This morning’s round was going to be the three male partners, the two dads, the husbands, as the brother was back home taking his turn at supervising the farms, and me as the eighth man. It was decided to have two foursomes, and we agreed to no long procrastination over shots. Mika had said that even though she didn’t have much interest in golf as a pastime she was going to force herself to start playing because so much business seemed to get done during games, but she wasn’t starting quite yet. We buzzed through eighteen holes with everyone doing fairly well on the medium difficulty course. We were scheduled to play the other eighteen holes at this club after lunch, so we all went into the clubhouse to enjoy some decent food.

I tried to pay attention to all the amenities offered by this exclusive club, and felt like the clubs we were creating were going to be superior to these. They would be special, but still just adequate in LA.

We played the second eighteen holes fairly fast, with better scores although this course was more difficult. We were all bragging and patting ourselves on the back while going back to the house.

Showers were necessary since we were all sweaty and smelly. June said that she needed a shower as well, and joined me in the huge shower in our room. We didn’t do anything intimate, but enjoyed washing each other. These three ladies were all darlings.

I asked Jules when I came downstairs, “We were supposed to do Sumi’s test last night. Can we find her and have her pee in a cup?”

Jules said, “I think she’s afraid that it won’t show the way she wants it to. Let me find her and we’ll do it now.”

Jules, Katie, Willy, Mitsi, and June were all waiting for Sumi to come from the bathroom. She came out with a cup and handed it and the test device to Jules. The little Japanese woman came to me and wrapped her arms around me, hiding her face as Katie unwrapped the tester and dunked it. She let it stay in a full minute and a half instead of just the minute. The women all let out a gasp when Katie pulled the stick out. The test strip didn’t turn up pink, but a bright red. Sumi was very pregnant.

The little woman wrapped around me clung to me and said, “Thank you, thank you, thank you, Brad. I’ve wanted your baby since I first met you. I will be a good mother and wife to you. I hope this first baby is a boy for you to teach how to be a man.”

Our women all gave Sumi kisses and hugs as she loosened her hold on me. Sumi carried the stick to show it to Yuu’s women and Nobuko to be kissed by all in celebration. The upstairs maids had immediately spread the word, of course, so the whole house knew within just a couple of minutes.

My ladies gave Sumi a special reward by stripping her down and giving her countless orgasms to celebrate her conception. I think my original three pregnant women were the happiest. Our family was going to grow.

The partners took off for the mainland on Thursday, excited that we’d had our first partners’ meeting. Mika and Dorothy were resolved that I wasn’t going to get physically involved with them at this time. They realized that I needed to keep my wife and wives, and not any outsiders happy, although I think they realized that Debbie was being vetted to become an on the road lover.

Friday and Saturday was spent playing in the pool, playing pool, and just playing with my women. The kids all joined us to play various pool games, along with some lap races. Our late nights in the bedroom almost became epic in the way that I was coaxed to come back for more with each of the ladies. Each night was a fulfillment of all our love.

I spent part of Saturday preparing to fly back on Sunday. The aircrew was alerted so that the plane would be prepared for a 9 AM Sunday morning takeoff.

Mitsi and June were going to go back with me, along with one of Katie’s sister’s husband to relieve the brother who was watching the farms. Debbie took over planning and making sure that the man could get to their farm home, and we would be picked up when we landed in LA. She was doing the planning for the start of our tour through the offices, beginning with picking Taz up in Reno on Tuesday.

Sunday was sad because I was leaving my ladies for a couple of weeks. I promised them that I would be back soon. I had taken Jules into my office and connected to the S&S/CS&S website to view the PX1. I switched sites after watching the awesome spectacle of an aircraft going Mach 3, to show a smaller craft called the ‘Delta Express’ doing the same thing. You could tell this was all simulated, but it gave you an idea of how it was going to be as fast as the PX1 and still retain the profile of a smaller futuristic business jet similar to the Delta. Jules looked at me and asked, “Is this real? Can we really get one of these?”

“We have a deposit on one, and it should be ready for us within three to six months, Jules, Love. I’ll be able to be here in one third the time it takes now. All you have to do is call and ask for a quick pickup if you want to come see me. It’ll only take an hour and a half to get from Hawaii to LA, so it will be a little over three hours from the time you call for a pickup to the time you’re in my arms.”

Jules said, “You’ve never spent our money for anything extravagant, but this is something that will continue to make us very happy this time. I won’t spread the word about the aircraft, and will allow the manufacturer to let it out a little at a time.”

I told her, “We’re doing a lot of the testing for them, so kick back and let them take us where we need to be.”

Debbie, Mitsi, June, and I took off at nine o’clock Sunday morning. I had a more difficult time leaving than usual for some reason. I had spent all the time I could with my pregnant three and Sumi. They were happy with the attention, but I didn’t feel as if I had all the love I needed stored up to last for two to three weeks. Jules and Katie had me between them early Sunday morning, and Katie told me, “We want you to enjoy those women with you while you’re gone. I know how wonderful our love is and how great it will continue to be. You need to focus on making your domain run as smoothly as you did in Florida right now. We love you and are proud that you’re the one to keep Mooney on top, Brad.”

I thought of this as we raced across the Pacific toward LA. I was watching the cockpit when I saw Conner and Maggie give each other a high five as if they had accomplished something. Conner called me to the cockpit so I went up to see what was happening. Maggie said, “How does it feel to be flying faster than the speed of sound? Look at this. The screen shows our power usage at eighty-four percent and we intentionally exceeded the published max speed of this aircraft. We are flying at Mach 1.3 to 1.4. If we had a concern, it would have been to be able to keep the cabin temperature comfortable. We’re flying at forty-two thousand and I’m sure rocking any boats on the water below us. I’ll report this to S&S to see if we exceeded the aircraft’s specifications. Everything looks good right now, so we’ll stay at this increased speed until we need to descend to go into Burbank. We’ll pick up over a half hour of flight time without using any more fuel than normal.”

Conner winked at me and said, “We’re one step closer to that Delta Express.”

Brindle was told of our earlier arrival time and was waiting for us in the limo, and she had us home in short order. The flight crew was supposed to prepare the aircraft for Tuesday, and then come to the house to stay in guest suites instead of staff suites.

We were able to get the husband to LAX for his ride to the Midwest, so that chore was taken care of.

Debbie wanted to run home to exchange clothes and get ready for the coming week. She also wanted to visit with Georgia and Kelly who were relaxing at home, getting some sun in their back yard.

June spent the rest of Sunday afternoon learning about the cars in the garage. Mitsi toured the grounds and house with a guard’s eye. I checked my E-mails and answered those necessary, and then sent my tentative travel schedule to the partners. There was an E-mail from the Feds that stated they still didn’t have a CJ4 configured like I had, and wanted to know if they could settle with the insurance company and let me find my own aircraft. I forwarded the E-mail to all the partners and Forest to get their opinion. I figured the company Accountant would find a way for the Feds to get out of finding an aircraft for me and let them pay big bucks to the company.

I was ready for my first day back in the office by six o’clock Sunday. It was then when I began getting excited. I love all the activity and the constant flow of ideas and interruptions. I called Georgia to see if there was anything I should be prepared for. She told me, “Kelly, Debbie, and I are all naked in our back yard fingering ourselves and getting ready for some fun. Come over and help us out. According to Kelly, the North office is going to be at about seventy-five percent of what our office is doing. She thinks that may be about tops, but she’ll continue to work on it. I’ll bring you up to date on everything in the morning. We may plant Debbie in the office, and Kelly and I will go with you this week. We’re both desperate for some male company.”

That was a good thought, but one I really didn’t need while doing a super fast run through the offices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.