LA Fun
Chapter 72

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 72 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

My mental alarm clock was going ‘ding, ding, ding’, as it was six o’clock in California. I raised my head and saw three AM showing. I thought nope, not going to do it. My movement had woken Katie who wrapped me up in her voluptuous hug and reached down to fit my growing erection into her. She whispered in my ear that she needed this more than ever lately while feeling our offspring dancing in her belly. This was real making love. Willy woke up and wanted some of this loving too, so I was able to ring her bell which brought Jules to flames, and then I made love to my truly one wife. I thought I was done, but Sumi crawled over to lay on top of me, kissed and licked my face until I grew and she fitted me into her. Sumi doesn’t wait to be satisfied; she uses her muscular contortions to bring satisfaction to us both. I was soon sleeping with one of Katie’s breasts on my chest, Jules behind her, Willy on my other shoulder, and Sumi on top, hugging me trying to stuff me back into her drooling container.

Needless to say, I fell back asleep and woke up about seven local time. Katie was kissing me and playing with my very interested tool. The voluptuous woman told me, “Let’s save some for later. How about getting up and leading us in some forms? You’ll be surprised because June, Mitsi, and Suda join us in the morning. June leads us and says that the forms are good for pregnant women. We sometimes have Katie’s sisters and the two mothers here too.

We did forms for thirty minutes before spending some time on the treadmill, bikes, and ellipticals in the gym. I thought about using the weights, but felt that I had enough for this morning.

We all left for a shower and to get dressed. We were all hungry by the time the girls and I were dressed and downstairs. Saturday morning brought the favorite treats we would get from Wanda and Kumi. These were the pancakes made from the batter laced with pineapple and coconut.

Katie’s and my dad wanted to go play golf with the two husbands who were there at the time. I didn’t want to do anything strenuous and decided to rest up a little. They took off on their own to play a round as a foursome.

I was sort of amazed at how busy the place was when the kids weren’t required to spend a lot of their Saturday studying. They were all outside playing with neighborhood kids and having a great time. I wanted to show the girls the new airplane, so we took one of the white three-seat Expeditions to the airport and found the new aircraft being gone over by techs who were being instructed by the staff back in Florida.

The aircraft was connected to ground services, so it was cool inside allowing the girls to get in and look around. They were impressed at how large it was inside and that a man taller than me could stand upright. Jules said, “We might not keep both G650s if you have this. We girls might want one to use if we get lonely while you’re busy running around on the mainland. We’ll sell the others and get another like this if this aircraft is as efficient as you say it is.”

The three ladies showed me how they had made out these past three busy weeks when we got back home. Katie had built a spreadsheet to show how the various categories had made out. She showed me how Jules’ fun games of playing with currencies, although seemingly only a tiny gain at a time, amounted to a huge gain over a month’s activity. Katie’s commodities transactions wanted to look like more than Jules’, except that Jules’ end number was much larger than Katie’s. The two had combined on the research and trading of various industrial stocks, and showed an enormous gain during the time we had been separated.

Jules said, “Now check out what the little one has accomplished,” when I thought they were done. “Willy has been studying the markets and watching the fluctuations, doing some minor buying and selling as she went along. She was unbelievably tracking three dozen tech stocks that she felt were doing something together that would revolutionize a market. She quietly bought up more and more of those stocks until she became a major stockholder in all those companies. These companies announced a major merger between each other and then sold Samsung the exclusive rights to all their technologies. Our wee Willy pulled one off, and made the family almost a half billion. Samsung has invited us to Korea for a tour and a demonstration of how the new technologies will become a real bright spot in the wireless world. The bad part is that she didn’t use any of our investors’ money, only the secured funds we had available because she was worried that she might be in over her head. Needless to say, but Willy is now a major contributor to our investment group.”

I was sitting at the big round bar in the big room. Willy said, “I want to keep Sumi here and teach her to work with me like Jules and Katie work with each other. We would be a hell of a duo if we make a big score once a year and turn a profit like I did.”

Jules leaned against me, and said, “You can’t stop progress. Sumi may not want to restrict herself to being here and not traveling with you, but I’ll bet she’ll want to be a part of us here if she’s pregnant.”

I smiled at Jules as she knew what I was thinking. Who was next, Mitsi? Another option was whether Donte was able to come back to work. I called Donte to see how he was doing as soon as we were back at what I kept referring to as the palace. My former number one personal assistant told me, “As much as I want to come back to work with you full time, Brad, I might not be able to keep up with you. Dai wants me to work with the new people and get them to where we can send them out. Mitsi is next if you’ve screwed up your relationship with Sumi. June likes her position defending you while being your chauffer. You can have her do whatever you want since you own her. She’s a sweet young girl, and I’d let her become your friend at her own pace.”

“You hit it on the head, Donte. The girls told Sumi to enjoy being with me when we traveled and while we were in LA. I didn’t know that she wanted a result from our fooling around. Sumi wants to be a wife to me, and has lobbied Jules and Katie to accept her. She thinks that she’s knocked up, but there isn’t any confirmation yet. That’ll come next week. That’s why I called you. I think Yuu’s women are responsible for guiding Sumi to me.”

Donte said, “That may have been what happened. Yuu’s ladies think highly of you and your family. They are happy wives and mothers, and love to tell other women how happy they are. I’ve heard how the children are excelling with Katie’s nieces and nephews. I’ll bet that is a happy house.”

“It is, Donte, but we all miss you. I hope your health continues to get better and that you enjoy teaching as much as you did traveling.”

Well, shoot, there goes my chance to get Donte back. Dai previously supplied who he thought would be the best fit, but it was me who said women would be okay. Well, it was okay, but it became not okay when one of the women wanted to be more than my protector.

Knowing that the house would be full with the addition of the three partners and our legal counsel with their wives by this afternoon, I figured the men would want to get out to a golf course as fast as they could and the women would probably want to go into Honolulu to shop. The deciding factor would be how early they got off the ground this morning.

It was still early, only ten o’clock on a Saturday, and Katie’s sisters were enjoying another Bloody Mary. I decided to join them and was sipping mine while observing how Yuu’s three women and Nobuko were all very primly sitting on some couches in a conversation area. They usually mixed with the other ladies, so my radar was on.

Hideki and Yuu came into the big room with Dai and Yuu’s bodyguard following them. The four women on the couches rushed to the two men, and respectfully stood in front of them until the men opened their arms to them. This was a touching scene that was being witnessed by my ladies and Katie’s sisters.

The greeting and the excitement of the men’s arrival lasted almost a full five minutes. Hideki came to me when the female chatter settled down, shook hands, gave me slight bow, then asked if we could go into my office. Yuu followed along as I went to the small conference table I had in there. Hideki and Yuu sat down, so I sat with them and asked, “What can I do for you gentlemen this morning? It’s a pleasure for you to join me here in Hawaii.”

In his accented English, Hideki said, “We must come here to see our families since you’ve acted the Pied Piper and captured them. I’m sure that Yuu feels the same way, but we are grateful to have us all live as a family. There is another reason for our visit, and that is that it was requested by your management or partners of Mooney. We were told they are coming here for a partners’ meeting and also for a celebration in your honor. Everyone will attend a banquet at one of the major resorts tomorrow evening, and you will be rewarded there. Yuu and I are honored to have been requested to join everyone for this occasion. You’ll have to fill us in on some of the accomplishments your partners are excited about.”

I smiled at the two men as I said, “I hope this didn’t cause you to cut your meetings short. I had heard that you were not expecting to be gone for probably three weeks to a month.”

Yuu said, “The negotiation went rapidly and we were able to have our auditors immediately come in for an accounting so that the transfer could be completed. Jules had assisted us by having bought up all the preferred and a majority of the common stock, so we bought the company from ourselves in reality. We were able to bring our management team in to begin making the company more profitable. The first thing we had to do is to divest the inventory of substandard Chinese solar panels so we could use the better quality panels our company in California produces. We have let contracts and broken ground for the new factory to build quality panels next door to the solar panel company that puts everything together. Our trip was very successful.”

I praised the two by saying, “The purchase of a company with factories in Germany, France, and the Netherlands is a very big win for you. You did all this while contending with the Euro’s instability. You should be proud of yourselves.”

The two got up and Yuu told me, “We have traveled for thirteen hours, seventy-three hundred miles, refueled in Alaska, and it’s only an hour later than when we took off since it’s exactly twelve hours time difference between Amsterdam and here. I’m always amazed at the time changes as we travel. Having an airplane with beds and a bathroom with a shower makes travel very easy.”

I had to brag, “You’ll hear about how my airplane was hit by something that almost made us crash, but the pilot held the plane together to get it on the ground. I was having trouble getting the insurance company to act fast enough for us to continue, so I bought a new type aircraft that’s supposed to rival the G650, is about the same size, much lighter, a little faster, and a lot more efficient. We flew it here and it was a nice flight. I’ll show it to you. You’ll love the price since it’s only about a third of what the G650 costs.”

Hideki said, “I’ll want to see your new aircraft since it’s about time to replace mine.”

The cooks had begun bringing some warm appetizers out, as well as cold sushi for late morning snacks. There was a new man behind the bar with Kini. I was introduced to Kale, another Hawaiian member of the household staff. Willy came and sat on one side of me, while Sumi sat on the other. Willy said, “Do you know that all the household staff here is Hawaiian, except Kumi who is Japanese?”

I wondered if this was done by Jules or was it Wanda, the HR person here in the house. It would take a big staff to take care of everything, considering how huge the house is and how many people semi-permanently live here.

I asked Willy how her mother is doing, and she said, “Mom is so healthy here that I can’t believe she’s the same woman. She’s getting a lot of exercise and eating good meals. I think we’ve extended her life by a very long time. She can’t wait to hold her grandchild who will be here fairly soon. You saw her at the breakfast buffet eating those delicious pancakes. I think she ate two, along with some scrambled eggs.”

Dai was enjoying a soft drink at one end of the big round bar so I went to him and asked if he would join me in my office. He smiled and brought his drink with him. I signaled to Kini to bring me my usual and went into the office and sat at the small conference table. Dai looked at me puzzled so I opened, “You’ve surprised me with giving Sumi to Jules. You probably already know Sumi thinks she may have conceived already since that was a desire of hers. I’m sure you have had a long talk with Jules over that.”

Dai nodded and smiled, “Sumi didn’t waste any time getting permission to warm your bed. You really attracted her and she begged me to let you buy her.”

“I have a question about that transaction, Dai. Did you include her sisters, Mitsi and June, when you gave Sumi to Jules?”

Dai smiled again, and said, “You don’t know, do you? It’s a custom in some mountainous areas like where we come from, that sisters remain together and become wives of the same man. June and Mitsi are both yours now, so you must maintain them, as well as give them the physical attention that they may desire. You will be a busy man considering Jules, Katie, and Willy. I explained this to Jules in detail, so she knew what she was doing when she accepted my gift to her. You and Jules have been a good and great influence on Hideki and Nobuko. I even see your influence on Yuu now. That you have built this home to accommodate a small village is a wonderful thing. I’m proud to be a part of this family.”

I told the man, “You must bring your family here to enjoy some time with all these people. You spend far too much time away from them. I’m sure that they would enjoy being with you and with Yuu’s women and children.”

You could see the man’s eyes become excited as he considered how nice that would be. Dai asked, “Is there enough room? Did you really add that much to the house?”

“We extended the house main floor another six thousand square feet with three floors and a basement making the expansion just on the house twenty-four thousand square feet, Dai. We also increased the staff quarters another three thousand square feet on three floors plus the basement, so the staff wing is now eighteen thousand square feet. What we may not have enough of is house staff to maintain something this big. The property is almost twenty-five acres in case we need to build on or out more. There’s a lot of room for kids and adults to play.”

Dai said, “I will ask Hideki if I may bring my family. This may be an even larger village. I think this will be very busy place and a lot of fun with the addition of the babies your ladies will have.”

I went back to the big room and began stabbing small pieces of spicy sushi, and then dipping them into some of the killer sauce that was set out.

Jules and Katie had joined me at the bar and had some sushi with me. I asked about Willy and Sumi and was told that they were outside in the pool with Debbie and Willy’s mom. Jules asked, “Are you ready for the Indy people to invade our peacefulness? This place is becoming a continuous party with all those who are here. I heard Dai speaking to Yuu’s wives about you inviting his family to come here too. Dai has a boy and girl who are about the ages of Katie’s sisters’ and brother’s middle kids. They will have a great time mixing in.”

I asked, “Are all the visitors and family going to be a hindrance to you and Katie working the markets?”

Katie said, “You have a little idea about how successful we’ve been. We’ve been able to do some high value currency trading this past week, and Willy has been manipulating her capital into a sizeable enough holding to be able to make some major moves. That’s how she made that big hit. She comes to Jules and me to be sure her thinking is correct when she’s unsure. She focuses on a single market and studies the various available stocks. She’s picking the right ones so far. She had the one big home run last week, in addition to the three of us bringing in another two and half million. That was just the family’s part. Our customers made money and the company made money on the trades. I think the three of us are very happy making two to three million a week. I’m sure that exceeds what it costs us to maintain the two homes and the aircraft we have. We’ll find another big hit and fill up our bank accounts. We’ll lay low working the markets while we have all this company.”

Suda came into the big room, and said, “June and I are on our way to pick up the visitors from Indianapolis. We’ll have them back here in about thirty minutes.”

I asked Jules, “Can you get some tee times for this afternoon? The four will want to be out playing as soon as possible to get limbered up after the long flight. It would make up two groups if the dads want to play. Can you do that?”

Jules smiled as she said, “It shouldn’t be a problem. We’re members of five country clubs within twenty-minutes of us and one place has four courses, so I’m sure that we’ll be able to get them on one. I’ll ask for a later time like from two o’clock on. Aren’t you going to play?”

“I really don’t want to. I’m still trying to recover from the last couple of weeks. I’ll play tomorrow, preferably in the morning, so get us more tee times for then.”

Mitsi came to us and advised Jules, “I’ve hired a local security company to have some people on the property and at the front gate to assist while we have such an important group here. I’ll send June to drive the men to the golf course and stay with them there. I’ll stay to help Sumi take care of you.”

I held out my hand to Mitsi. She blushed and came to me. “Dai explained that it was customary where you grew up that sisters remain together when one was chosen to be a part of a family, Mitsi.” I took her other hand so that she was standing in front of me, still blushing and looking at her feet. “You’re a beautiful and unexpected surprise as you become part of my family.”

Mitsi’s head quickly came up and stared into my eyes. Her expression went from surprise, to fear, and then softened with a warm smile. Jules leaned over, kissed her on the cheek, and told this carbon copy of Sumi, “You belong to Brad now and have a place in his life, so act like a woman who wants to be a wife.”

Mitsi was almost unsure of herself as she came into my arms while I sat on the barstool, and pressed herself to me with her head on my shoulder. She let a big sigh out and pulled back. She looked back and forth between Jules and me, and finally said, “I want this the same as Sumi and June, but I don’t think June or I want to be a mother yet. I want to experience the happiness of being a member of your family.”

Mitsi smiled at me, and asked, “May I go find Sumi to tell her you have accepted me?”

I smiled and said, “Go.”

I turned to Jules with that. “I thought that you were nuts to invite Willy into our relationship, and you’ve now brought three more women to us. Have you thought through all the logistics involved in assimilating three more women into our lives and into our bedroom?”

Jules grinned and hugged me, “Yes, Dear. I’ve thought about it a lot, and have scheduled a contractor to be here Monday morning to combine our main suite with three of the suites on our end of the building. We’ll have plenty of room for us all, plenty of bathrooms and closets, and space for our babies. I want the three girls to be in our bed as often as possible. I also think that I’ll have you take Mitsi and June back with you, and you send Nicki to me.”

I frowned and told Jules, “I don’t think that’s going to make Sumi happy. I’m not sure that would make me happy. Sumi and I have just begun to learn about each other. I’ll be doing a lot of moving around for a couple of weeks, so it might be a strain on either Mitsi or June.”

Jules smiled and said, “Sumi was destined to be here with Katie, Willy, and me as soon as you planted that seed in her. I agree that she’s very loving and a perfect traveling wife, but I’ll bet that either June or Mitsi will be the same. Give them a chance to get close to you. Katie and I have enjoyed being close to Sumi’s sisters, and have spent most of our nights with them. Willy was a surprise because of the way she loves to ravish the two girls. I love the fact that you have beautiful wives and can show them off the same way Yuu does.”

Jules waved at Katie who came over to us, and Jules told Katie, “Let’s go get Mitsi and June moved into our room right now. I want all our wives to be snuggled with us at night. Yuu doesn’t like all his women sleeping with him at night, but he does occasionally have two with him at a time. I want all the women in the house to know that our man wants us all every night, or at least most every night.”

I had been surrounded by beautiful women, and then ‘whoosh’ and they were all gone while I sat at the bar with an empty drink glass and no snacks.

That moment of peace was interrupted by the partners and their wives coming into the big room. There were a few minutes of greeting handshakes and hugs as they all smiled. Two men had appeared behind the bar and began filling requests for drinks, while the cooks were bringing snack platters out to place on the bar.

Forest asked, “Do you possibly have tee times for the rest of us while the women settle in and maybe get some sun?”

Jules had come in and said, “We have you all set. Two of the men here, Katie’s and Brad’s dads, want to go with you now, so that will give you two threesomes. I also have tee times for everyone tomorrow. Follow a maid upstairs to find your suite and where your clothes are. Go change and you’ll then go out to the course in our new party bus.”

The women followed the men, but said they’d be right back. They were true to their word and had only taken a minute to strip down and put some two piece swimwear on that would be acceptable on Daytona Beach. They were all carrying a shift similar to what Jules and Katie wore, and crowded around the bar to have a drink and some snacks. They wanted some Hawaiian sunshine, so Katie took them out to the pool.

I hadn’t seen the kids, so asked about them. Jules said, “They are all down the street at one of their friend’s birthday party. They’ll be home about six, so be prepared for an explosion. They will hopefully be worn out from playing and swimming all day.”

Hideki and Yuu came from their rooms when the men had left for the golf course, followed by their women dressed in flowing short shifts that were really cute on them. Nobuko was smiling and obviously feeling better and had more energy. She sat with Yuu’s four wives and was soon joined by Jules, Sumi, and Mitsi. I could just about hear their conversation as they all discussed Sumi’s possible addition to the family. Mitsi came over to Jules and me, and leaned up against me. She asked, “Can I go back and travel with you? You still need a guard and I’m a good one. I want to show you that I can be a good wife too.”

Jules elbowed me and said, “I guess I won’t have to worry about you straying back on the mainland. I think Mitsi and June are more protective than Sumi. I think we’re done expanding our family for right now. I’m also thinking that we’re going to run out of space for all the kids to play in.”

Everything today had been laid back just the way I had envisioned it so far. I was having some iced tea when Conner, Maggie, and Marsha came into the big room. Marsha was the vocal one. She asked, “So are we supposed to get fat and lazy while we wait for you to go somewhere? How long are you going to be resting up here?”

I could see Conner and Maggie both rolling their eyes at how pushy Marsha was being. I answered the very attractive woman, “I’ll be here at least through next weekend and leave here either Saturday or Sunday. I want to hit the ground running on Monday after we get back, and that will include going through all the branches up and down California, and then all the others east of there. We might get to Texas by the end of the week, but I’d prefer to be home in LA from Friday night through Monday morning. What do I need to provide so that you guys don’t go stir crazy? Just take off in one of the SUVs and have a great day if you want to play golf. Katie told me that she had a car assigned to you. You can go shopping, go to one of the resorts where we have privileges, or come in here and get up a game of cards or chess, or play some pool.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.