LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 71

Sex Story: Chapter 71 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

My small bodyguard was riding my hips with her eyes closed and softly muttering to no one in particular. She was going to have to help me with my Japanese more so that I could understand what she said at times like this.

I rolled us over so that I was on top and gave her all I had, because I was but seconds away from liquefying my entire body and shooting it all out through my erection. Sumi wrapped her arms and legs around me and seemed to vibrate as she almost wailed in her orgasm. She rolled us back to be on top of me and kissed me over and over. She finally said, “I will be your wife in all ways. I will give you a child we will be proud of.”

I sure hoped that Jules and Katie knew what they were doing when they encouraged Sumi to be my companion.

It was almost six, so we both got up and used the bathroom before dressing in workout clothes. We had just begun stretching when Brindle and Nicki came in and asked, “Can we do forms in the yard? I think Debbie and Maggie are coming too.”

We went out to the yard and were joined by my secretary and second pilot. I began with some simple forms and made sure that each was used to stretch us out. We began some more complicated, more difficult, and more strenuous forms until we were all sweating from the strain. I brought us all to a close, and smiled as I bowed. Nicki and Sumi moved in front of me, poised. I made the square and they both leaped and kicked my palms. It was natural for me to come to an upright position and execute a smooth back flip. We three bowed once again and went to the house. I didn’t want any treadmill or weights, not after over thirty minutes of very physical forms.

I was showered, shaved, and dressed for the day in jeans, knit shirt, and my shoulder holster containing my personal weapon. I brought a sport coat with me and went downstairs to begin the day. The cooks were busy preparing food for several people, but I didn’t want to wait because I had a lot of calls to make. Osa was embarrassed because they weren’t ready for me, and then for Sumi, Debbie, Maggie, Brindle, and Vicki. Eliza saw how Osa looked, and came to the counter, “Youse just go in there and drink some juice and coffee or that nasty stuff you like in the morning. You’re not working today, so relax.”

Osa reached for my arm and pulled me to her. “So you did choose a wife for here? Sumi will be a good one for you. She cares for you very much.” The woman gave me a toe curler kiss and grinned as she went back to preparing a big breakfast.

Charles didn’t ask, but he gave me a mug of coffee, a glass of juice, and a tall Bloody Mary. I drank the juice, sipped the steaming coffee, and took a half glass gulp of the Bloody Mary.

Conner walked into the saloon and asked, “I heard you guys were exercising out in the yard this morning. I could use that. You should have woken me.”

Maggie said, “I already knew Brad worked out in the morning, so I was up and dressed when I heard Sumi call out to the gods to give her a male child. Did she ask permission or was that a sneak attack, Brad?”

Sumi’s face was red, but she said, “I had permission from his women in Hawaii. You should have come to be given Brad’s special loving if you wanted some of the same.”

It was Maggie’s turn to become red in the face. Debbie leaned over to Maggie, and said, “You and I have to be vetted by the women before we can get any of the master. I’m told by many that it’s worth the effort.”

I could only shake my head and hold my Bloody Mary glass out to Charles. I called Indy to see what their schedule was while watching the slow motion action of getting breakfast on the table. Dorothy said that she was packed and ready. She said that Mika had been extremely passionate and excited at home last night. The plan was for the partners to leave after noon some time tomorrow to be in Hawaii by eight their time, and a lot earlier Hawaii time. She gave me a hint of what was in store for me. Dot said, “These people have a bunch of plaques and framed stuff to give you that’s all smoke up your butt. They do have a certificate that states that you’re now a one fourth owner of the company. You gave these guys almost a half billion in your commissions and bonuses. You obviously don’t need the money because no one squeaked about keeping so much of your monies.”

I told Dot, “None of it is important if the company isn’t successful. My goal is to make the company successful from coast to coast. We can do it, and my people are going to help do it. Be prepared for everyone with dentures to drop them when I show them what I’m doing.”

Dorothy said, “Oh, God, who’s going off the deep end this time?”

“Not to worry, Dot. I’ll just send them to go look at the bikinis and get an idea of how great life is.”

“You’re such an asshole. Mika says that she wants to have a talk with your wife or wives to be let in to have some of your loving. I know that you don’t have a huge fat twelve inch dick, so what is it you have that everyone wants some of?”

“It’s just like your boobs, Boobilicious; we don’t get to play with them but we all know how much fun it would be. Come wrap those gargantuan mams around my dick and let me squirt your face full of my special sauce.”

The people around me were gasping at my indiscretions. “Love ya, Babe, have a good day and tell Mika that she has to pass the babe test from my babes.” We heard Dot’s laughter as she hung up.

I looked at my notes and noticed that the time was about right to reach someone in my office. Georgia answered her direct line. “Hey, Lady, you’re really maintaining the happy attitude there. We’d never get everything closed if you guys were any happier. Let me give you a clue of some of things that I’m doing. I bought an airplane that rivals the G650, but is only about a third the cost. Yeah, it’s more than a replacement CJ4, but it’ll work. The company is leasing a Beechcraft King Air that will take our people to the various offices they have to standardize to our processes. The pilot and hostess will be in the office there soon. Their files have been sent to you, so you should already have them in front of you.”

“I think I have the two pilots and a hostess for my plane taken care of, but the leaseback plan isn’t complete yet. I’ll try to get the family accountant to work it out with Connie today. The home office won’t know how to deal with it, so we’ll send it all through the Regional office.”

Georgia said, “Since you’ve kept Debbie to be your secretary for the partner meeting in Hawaii, I’ve moved the receptionist to Debbie’s desk and brought the next good person in to be our receptionist. Don’t panic, but it’s a Foxworth. I think they have swamped our entry area with applications. How many are there?”

She continued, “Just to let you know, I’m adding a desk in the office for my secretary so that Debbie can have her desk back. There is just too much going on for me to keep track of it all myself. You know the City Center has five separate projects going on at the same time. Your country club is really demanding a lot of time to make sure that I’m not overstepping in order to keep the construction going. I need more Assistants. All of the ones we have are trying to sort out Managers and Regional Managers. How have you held all this together for so long?”

“Have Kelly come and help you sort it all out if you become totally overwhelmed. You said the magic word when you said that you needed more Assistants. Have the twins check around the country to see what Assistants might be good to bring and help out in LA. We can support them, so bring some in. The twins know my requirements. Use them.”

Georgia’s voice was subdued; “This is the way it’s going to be, isn’t it? You’re busy with the company and your family, as well as this place. Kelly told me that this was going to be a zoo with all the cages open. She was right.”

“Do your best, which has been stellar so far. I’ll probably come back early, but I have to be part of the partner meeting.”

As if asking for some private information, Georgia asked, “Are you a partner? Did they finally get their head out of their ass and make you a partner?”

“It’s not for general knowledge, but I am a partner, and I’ve paid all the monies required to get that title. I’m still the Manager there in LA, and I’m still going to go crazy trying to run the company from LA. We have work to do in LA, so don’t run off screaming. Let’s get the West and South office open and finish the new country clubs. Ken should have the permits for the property we’re going to build another country club on any time. Just think of the revenue that you’re going to bring in.”

My Assistant said, “You are a wheel, aren’t you? I think we all knew it was going to happen as soon as we met you. It’s not been very long since I was a receptionist, then secretary, and now the managing Assistant. Oh by the way, I love that title. The raise you gave me is enough to make me think of a new car.”

“Forget the fancy cars. Stuff the bucks into your bank account, pay a lot of taxes, and put the funds into an investment account. Ask Matt what he did. Be smart and you can live like a queen.”

Georgia said, “Go to Hawaii and get some rest. Remember me and come back to give me a break.”

“I’ll do that very soon.”

I checked the time on my phone, and it wasn’t eight yet. As was typical, I had discussed the important business before our doors even opened. The table was now crowded with people filling plates. I piled the melons, a large spoonful of scrambled eggs and cheese with tiny pieces of fried potatoes mixed in on my plate. There were some tiny pieces of steak kabob with onions, pepper slices, and some kind of dough. I knew it would be good, so I took two and found a place to devour the food.

I was really chowing down on the food when Stephen set another tall tomato colored glass by me, along with a hot mug of coffee. He said, “Osa said that you needed many of these to celebrate something this morning. She wouldn’t say what, but your guest was very vocal this morning according to the upstairs maids. You’re a dog, aren’t you?”

I finished the food and coffee, but not the fresh drink. I left about half to get watered down from the melting ice.

Maggie and Conner were sitting at one of the game tables with a pad of paper. I went to join them, and said, “Just the two I needed to speak with. I’m not a pilot, hostess, and barely an owner. Tell me what I have forgotten or need to do. You two will have to guide me through a lot of this.”

Maggie said, “We were just discussing what accounts you need to set up. We can use a credit card for most everything, but it would be better to have some national and international accounts set up so the plane can easily go and come from anywhere. I’ll talk to your accounting person to help us set these up. None of it is that complicated and it will make life easier. Conner and I know the girls who are hostess candidates, and we want you to have Marsha. She’s a little older than the others, but she is a dream. You’ll love her and she’s going to treat you like you’re the Sheik of Araby. Just to let you know; she was one of Bill Clinton’s favorites. Hillary even thought she was worth having around, but they didn’t take her with them when he went on to be president.”

“That’s special, but I have all the talent I need right now.”

Both of them began laughing, and Conner said, “You’re the first guy I’ve ever heard admit that he enjoyed his help.” Maggie said, “The upstairs girls were talking about all the noise from your end of the bedrooms this morning. I didn’t hear anything, but I did see Sumi leaking some of your gift down her leg.”

I was blushing bright enough for Debbie to come over and ask if I was alright. “I’m fine, Debbie. Just something that made me smile.”

Maggie said, “Conner and I are old hands at this. We’ll help you keep balanced, but don’t you even try to hide anything from anyone. I’m dying to meet your women. Are there three, or does that one from this morning make four?”

“You’ll have to find out from them. I want the three of you to stay with us in our house in Hawaii. I know we have rooms and suites for you in the staff area. We’ll get some more cars if we need them. We’re going to have fun in Hawaii and in LA. This should all be fun.”

All the people leaving with us were at the house by nine o’clock. The two G650s were in Hawaii, and only one was scheduled out. I called the charter company and asked what the problem of getting our aircraft chartered would be. The man told me, “You want an aircraft to be ready for one of your owners all the time. I don’t like to send it back to LA unless I have a return. They are both in the wrong place every time you call for an airplane, and one has to deadhead back.”

“Okay, I’m sending a second crew to Hawaii so that we can get the aircraft going back and forth on quick turns. If three crews aren’t enough, I’ll get another. The owner bought another airplane that won’t be chartered right now. It may be in the future, but you need to keep our birds in the air.”

“We’ll get right on it. Your aircraft are all premiums and chartered as premium.”

I thought to myself that I’d check on the charters in the morning, and I’d find another charter company if we didn’t have a full calendar.

We took the limo and Bentley to get everyone to the airport. Nobuko seemed a little listless, so I watched her closely. I was concerned that Jules might need to get her to see a doctor.

I sent an e-mail to Jules as soon as we were in the air heading toward Hawaii. She answered back right away and said that she would get her an appointment with the doctor. We could go straight there from the airplane. I knew this would upset Jules, but this woman was special to all of us.

The flight was pleasant and it gave us all a chance to visit and get to know the people we would be working with. Conner and Maggie swapped seats and responsibilities during the flight. They had made up their minds to be a real team. Landing was smooth and we were greeted by a bunch of vehicles. I sent everyone off to the house, and Sumi and Jules took Nobuko to the doctor’s office with me. He examined Nobuko and took some blood for analysis. There was a lab in his building and he quickly had the results. He came into where we were sitting with Nobuko and said, “Your Grandmother is getting older, although she doesn’t look it. She needs a heavier diet and a good vitamin regimen. She has no specific problems other than the one we all have; we’re getting older. She could use more protein in her diet and probably less fish. I’ve listed the vitamins she can get in multi-vitamins and some suggestions for her to have more protein. Bring her back next week and we’ll see if she’s improving.”

Nobuko was congenial about the doctor’s visit and the next appointment. She told Jules and me, “I’ve been very lethargic and haven’t had the energy to do much lately. Give me the foods I should eat and I’ll see if that helps. You know that I’m not that old. I’m only seventy-nine. Hideki is ten years younger, but it has never mattered before. He used to think I was a lot younger than him, but I’m not. I need that fountain of youth if you can find it.”

I wanted to hide so no one would see my tears. I loved this woman and what she had meant to her granddaughter. This was the woman who gave Jules life and the will to be someone special. Knowing how she felt, I could see the strain in Jules’ face.

The alternate crew had a flight going back to the mainland when we arrived at home. The main crew wasn’t going to ride along, but I called them and told them that there should be a flight that would be coming this way as soon as they landed. I could see where we might need a couple more crews to keep the planes in the air. The two primary crews were getting fat and lazy. I would very quickly resolve that.

That was now on my Friday agenda.

It took a few minutes to go around and reacquaint myself with the Hawaiian house staff. I called Indianapolis to check and see how their schedule was holding up. They were still planning on being out of there before midday Friday. I called Jim in Dallas next to see how he was holding up. He reported a minor problem in Austin, but it had been handled by one of his Assistants. He said San Antonio looked like it might have over sixty sales for the week. This was a great start for a new office in a new area. We discussed how this next week will be the first week with radio ads all week, TV on Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday sports, and a couple of quarter page ads in the local paper. Jim said that Don had been fooling around with a web page that could be referenced in the newspaper, TV, and even the radio ads. He had a sample up at MooneyDallas.com. His comment was that for as forward thinking as I was, why don’t all our offices have a website? I’ll bet we could sell an extra home or two with it. It will also give an existing homeowner some hope of selling his home while he’s waiting for his new custom home to be built.”

I told Jim, “That’s a great idea. I didn’t really think about it because the home office has such an extensive website. We probably need a custom web designer to help us. Do you know anyone like that?”

Jim said, “The fluff that was on my arm while you were here is an amazing web designer. Let her make an example of MooneyDallas.com. I’ll have her doll the site up with a lot of pictures and a tour of one of the high dollar custom homes. We can show some of our listings, and I might have some near downtown property that would be good for a high rise condo if all goes well. You’ve really made me think of ways to make the office produce more and more. You’ll probably want custom designs for just about every office. She’ll have to travel to them and she really loves that. She gets damp britches just driving past the airport.”

“This is great, Jim. I’ll tell the partners about you creating a sample office website. What’s the name of your wife’s company?”

“Doubletake Creations. She has about a hundred customers, but they are all one offs. She could have her own offices with other programmers and have a real business if she could land an account like all the Mooney offices. She’s a great wife, but is a little stymied as how to grow.”

“It’s just like our business, Jim. The business is out there, we just keep trying to learn how to get it. It’s a great idea. So how is Don doing after a nice opening week?”

“He was disappointed that you were held up and then had to be in Indy right away. Make sure you come down and visit him. The existing buildings have all been disconnected from services now, so they will all come down beginning Monday. There really isn’t anything to salvage. Your architect, Ken, sent me plans that really look good. I think we’ll very quickly sell out of the projected hundred units. I know that you weren’t planning on a high-rise, but we might be able to market ten stories or even higher. Ken addressed parking, green area, recreation, and support businesses. We’re going over the plans now, looking for any problems that we could have. We’ll put in for permits when we have solid plans.”

I said to Jim, “Sounds like you have it all under control. Tell Don that I’ll be calling and I’ll see him after the partner meeting. The other thing we’ll discuss concerning condo developments like that is what I’ve been told is called ‘stratification’, which apparently is a new legal term concerning the division of ownership and responsibility for common areas in a condo complex. A lot of condo developments are sold without that having been worked out ahead of time, and then the owners have to pay legal fees to sort it out. I’m thinking we can make our condo developments more attractive by letting experienced condominium buyers know that this aspect of their ownership will already be baked in the cake.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.