LA Fun
Chapter 68

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 68 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

Waking up with beauties such as Sumi lying on you, and Danny and Chica curled up on each side was almost too much. I was instantly erect and couldn’t will it down. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was a click away from being six o’clock. I was ready to jump up and start the day, but then remembered that it was Saturday. There was no need to be in a rush to do anything but enjoy the closeness of these three women.

I lay there wondering how to explain why it happened to anyone who knew about last night. I kept hearing Danny and Chica tell me that they were so excited that I might have given them something they wanted so much. Thinking about the group who had been here, I wondered who the other twelve women were, knowing that some may have been sisters and the rest cousins.

Just being awake had my bladder reminding me that I needed to get up. I managed to slide from between Chica and Danny and from under Sumi. I was relieving myself when I felt a presence and turned my head and saw Danny watching. She said, “Will you hurry? I really need to pee really badly.”

I was feeling ornery, so I told her, “You have options. It could take a while since I’m emptying a very full bladder. You could sit and pee while I pee between your legs; you could go across the hall to the other bedroom and use that bathroom; stand or squat in the shower here and let it flow, or continue to wait as you are doing now.”

Chica was behind Danny, and said, “What an asshole. Now he sounds like a Foxworth, and we thought we were getting some new blood lines.”

My stream finally let up, and I shook off while I motioned for either of the two girls to be next while I moved to the sink area to wash my hands. The two girls looked at each other, and Danny scooted to the seat. Chica gave me a kiss on the cheek as she passed by, and went into the shower where she turned the water on.

I was going to work out, so I didn’t want to shower yet. Sumi wasn’t in bed, so I had to assume that she went back to her room in the staff area. I had just began to stretch out when Sumi and Nicky came in the gym, and Nicky asked, “Will you lead us in your forms this morning? They are much nicer if we do them outside.”

The two knew that a half hour or longer of doing forms when you do them slowly and correctly is always more strenuous than most other exercises. I continued until I felt our three minds melding together and our bodies becoming infused with energy.

It was something special between us when we stopped and bowed to each other. I stood with my legs in a straddle position, and my arms raised to make me square with my knees. The two girls leaped and kicked my palms with their feet before perfectly landing in their end of form position. I brought my feet together and did a backflip to land in the end form position as well. All three of us bowed and smiled.

As we walked toward the house, Nicky said, “Dai tries that all the time and just can’t do it without waving his hands. Michi almost makes it as I’ve seen Donte do it, but not cleanly. You came from your square to upright and just flipped over as if you were a gymnast.”

I was grinning as I said, “You have no idea how many times I crashed doing that before I learned the trick. The trick is to never try that cold or without a lot of stretching first.”

We walked into the saloon to see if we could get some juice and found Danny and Chica with some Bloody Marys. Pointing at the big screen TV over the back of the bar that displayed the yard where we had been exercising, Danny said, “That was an amazing display of oriental dancing. There’s a name for it; what is it?”

I laughed and said, “Tai Chi.”

Chica asked, “You’re no spring chicken, how did you do that backflip so easily?”

“The energy from the Tai Chi forms let me express myself. Both of you should learn to do forms. It is said that those women who want to become with child should spend time doing forms each day to get into the proper physical shape to accept the male into her body.”

I realized that Jules, Katie, and Willie all enjoyed forms daily with me when I’m with them, and I’m sure they were doing forms with me the mornings we conceived. I’d have to check with them to see if they were doing the gentle forms I had shown them for pregnant women. It was said that the continued use of some forms of Tai Chi made childbirth that much easier.

“I’ll have one of those, Charles. Have the girls asked for anything special for breakfast?”

The man blushed a little, and said, “The only request was for something I can’t give.”

“Danny, you and Chica aren’t trying to take advantage of the help, are you? Charles and Stephen choose to play on the other side of the fence.”

Chica said, “I figured that. They are beautiful specimens, though. So what’s available for breakfast around here, and what type of entertainment do you have for us today.”

“We probably have almost any normal breakfast food, and we can also have various rice dishes, even sushi if you are a sushi buff.”

Danny wrinkled her nose and said, “I love sushi, but not for breakfast. Can they make a pancake like you were describing you had in Hawaii? That sounds delicious.”

“Let’s go see.” I walked back to the kitchen with the two girls following. Osa was closest to the counter that kept wanderers from the working part of the kitchen, so I asked, “I think you’ve made these before. We’d like pancakes made with pineapple and coconut. I know that might be a stretch but...”

Osa said, “You’re in luck. We bought two pineapples for a fruit salad, so we have some fresh for that. We also have some canned pineapple juice, and yes we do have a coconut. Give us fifteen minutes and we’ll have some of the pancakes you get in Hawaii. Jules brought the recipe.”

Now it was time for a second, or in the girls’ case, probably their third Bloody Mary. It didn’t taste as if they were very strong, so the guys were watching out for the girls.

Danny asked, “So what are you going to do today?”

“I wanted to go to the shooting range for my required practice, possibly play a round of golf, and then shoot pool this afternoon and evening. You can join me, but watching people play pool can be boring.”

Chica said, “I want to go see how the traffic for the two models is. Danny and I had our ashes hauled last night, so we should be good for a while. We’ve been kind of saving ourselves lately to see if we might meet someone special. Your women are lucky to have a lover like you to give them that special loving. I know I want that, and I know that Danny does too. We haven’t met the right guy yet, but we will. What do you want to do, Danny?”

“I’ll go to my weekly pilates class this afternoon, and then make something good to eat for tonight. I get hungry this time of the month. Chica’s always hungry when she gets from home checking all the open houses and models. She gets to be the same as me this time of month as well.”

I was curious about what was it about this time of their month that made them hungry. I didn’t want to ask because I was afraid of what their answer might be.

We had some delicious Hawaiian pancakes with all the household staff. The cooks even made the special pineapple syrup like they did in Hawaii. Several of the staff was gone for the weekend, but Stephen and Charles enjoyed hanging around the house and estate. Charles always says that the tennis courts are right here, a great pool, and there’s always time during the week if the two of them want to go play golf.

The Foxworth girls decided they needed to be getting to what they had planned for the weekend. Both of them came to snuggle up to me for a few seconds and told me how special it was for them to be made love to by a real man. I thought it funny because I know that they had some serious conversations with Jules and Katie, and learned all kinds of ways to turn me on.

Sumi and I went to the firing range and had to wait for a couple of positions to open. We bought a couple of hundred rounds of range loads and went through them far faster than we should have. Both us were shooting better than good, so we agreed to clean our weapons and turn our brass in.

I wanted to shoot some pool for a few hours, so I had Brindle drop us off at the Rack where I used an open table to practice some shots and loosen up before taking any challenges. I worked with Sumi for an hour or so, teaching her how to stroke a cue stick and the different ways the cue ball moved when you hit it at different locations. I promised to continue the lesson at home as this was a great way to remind myself the way to shoot correctly. A good eye and the touch of using a cue stick is important, but proper technique and stroke wins games.

I finally decided to join the games in the back and turned the balls for the practice table in. Sumi said she should continue to use them, but I told her, “I need your eyes to make sure no one is going to try to distract me or to make me lose by other improper play while I’m shooting in competition. They know you’re my bodyguard, so they’ll keep the bullshit down while we play.”

The first match I played was with a regular at the Rack. It was a quickie best of five in 9-ball with all Texas rules. I played sloppy and he saw what I was doing. He walked away with an extra twenty in his stash.

That brought the horde to challenge me for best of seven or nine for fifty or a hundred. I bought a drink and paid the bar tab for a bunch of bar food Sumi and Brindle ate three hours later. I was also six hundred bucks ahead.

I talked to the girls in Hawaii on the way home. Katie said that I was sharking the guys at the Rack, but I protested that I lost the first game to the only Rack regular I played. She let up a little when she knew exactly what I did.

I told them that I would be in Hawaii for at least a full week as soon as we had San Antonio open, and the construction started of the city block we planned on making into condominiums. The girls said that they had been practicing on the pool tables with the kids, as well as going to a golf course for their exercise at least every other day. Willy said, “You should see me. I’ve grown three cup sizes, and I have big bazooms now. Katie still makes me look tiny, but I’m getting close to Jules’ size.”

The important thing I heard was that their voices all had a happy glow. I told them I loved them, would talk to them tomorrow, and let them get on with their day.

Osa came out and sat on the stool next to me while I was sitting at the bar sipping a drink, and not really drinking it. “We all feel how you miss being with your women, Brad. We know that you’re busy being the contact person for your company when you aren’t pushing to complete projects on your job ... You need another wife. You need someone here, as well as someone in Hawaii. I’m going to call Jules and Nobuko if you don’t begin to be more like you used to be with so much energy and always laughing. They will pick out another wife for you. I want to hear your laughter again, and we all want to be the happy house we are.”

“Don’t do anything yet, Osa. There has been a lot of confusion and problems that have continued to pop up. I think a few of the problems are smoothing out and should give me more time to relax. I promise to work on my attitude to make people laugh around here more. I sometimes think that I need everyone to come hug me and put me to sleep at night. I can imagine how wonderful it would be to lay with you while we recapture our breath after a very energetic joining. Just think how crazy I would be after a night with Eliza. I’m sure she would nearly kill me. Why would I need another wife when I have wives 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and more right here?”

Osa slid from her bar stool and hugged me. She kissed me and said, “I would be a good lover for you any time you want me. We can have something good to eat and drink, and then I will show you why our food is so potent.” The short near plump Japanese cook walked out of the saloon putting a twitch to her butt with that.

Stephen was blushing, and said, “I heard her. She offered herself to you. I’ve never heard her say anything like that. You do need to lighten up, Dude. Charles and I would love to relax you but you won’t give our side a try. I almost decided to take Danny up on her offer. That would be something, wouldn’t it? Charles would be pissy for weeks getting over me shagging that crazy woman.”

Charles leaned over the bar, and in a very low voice said, “Jules and Katie have left strict orders that those two are to be immediately shown into your bedroom if they show up out here. Your women are nuts, but even Nobuko says that Jules is a part of her, and we all know she is crazy as well.”

Sunday morning was fairly calm and relaxed. Sumi had made our goodnight embraces very satisfying the night before, and she was thoroughly enjoying herself on me when I woke up. I had a good workout, and then did some forms with Brindle, Nicky, and Sumi following me.

I had the one remaining upstairs maid pack for me. I advised her that I would probably be on the road through Thursday. I hoped to be back Wednesday night, but I needed to be prepared for a longer than normal stay. I wanted to make sure that I could get out of here to leave for Hawaii no later than Friday afternoon.

Debbie called my cell phone just after noon, and said, “You told me that I could stay out at your place tonight to make it easier to go to the airport, and also have a safe place to keep my car. Is that offer still good?”

“You bet. I’ll give you directions if you haven’t been here yet. I’ll call the gate people so they will let you in.”

Debbie said, “I was there for one of your get togethers. It would be difficult to forget how to get there. Can I come out around five?”

“That would be fine, Debbie. We’ll have something to eat and go to bed early. We’ll be getting up at three thirty and leaving the house at four thirty. I’ll make sure that we get some breakfast before we leave.”

My intent was to maybe swim for a while, get some sun, and then just relax and do nothing for the rest of the day. My body was telling me that I needed some time off. It wasn’t to be as Don Patrick called just before one. Don jokingly asked, “Ask your mommy if you can come out to play. How about a round at your new country club? We’ll play a quick round with carts on the tough course. I want to show you the plans the golf course designer has and his estimates to do what we want. I know you’re going to be gone for a couple weeks, so I want your opinion before you go. The designer is going to play the course with us.”

I started to hesitate, but Don took an objection away. “I already have a duplicate set of clubs for you in the pro-shop. You’ll like what I’ve done there so far. You’re going to be surprised at some of the new life out there. I’m spending your money, but we’re going to have a very nice country club.”

“When, Don? I need to be back home by five.”

“Come out right now and we’ll be ready. You won’t have a chance to loosen up, but this is a business meeting round. We’ll be playing for the fun of it.”

I alerted Sumi and put golfing clothes on. I grabbed my spare shoes and we were out the door and driving toward the new property. Sumi asked, “You seem to always work doing some activities for your company on weekends. You close your office at five during the week, but you are often flying somewhere after five. Do they know how you devote your time and energy toward their success?”

“They probably do, Sumi, but I want all our entities be successful too. I sort of pushed the company into making this deal for the country club because I could see how we might be able to create a very plush neighborhood.”

I met Frank Martin and his wife, Takara. My first thought was that this was a problem with five of us, but Takara said, “Sumi and I will ride in another cart. You men can ride together and be vulgar with each other.” She turned to Sumi and said, “I’m like you. I’m my man’s watching eyes and protector.”

Frank immediately had us out at the first tee. We did rock, paper, scissors, to have our tee-off order. I was third and did several practice swings off to the side so that I wouldn’t interrupt someone’s swing preparation. I didn’t kill the ball, but hit it straight down the fairway. This was a long par four with a lot of garbage in the middle that you had to take into consideration.

On the way to our balls, Frank said, “I like this course just about like it is. I want to do some landscape work, but that’s about it. I like the first course for what you guys are saying would be a great place for kids and new golfers to learn. We have to work on the middle course and toughen it up a lot. You have the room, so it shouldn’t be a problem. I also like the idea of creating a course that would be a very tough PGA tour course. The idea of having a high dollar tournament is a great way to gain notoriety among golfers. You’ll build up an almost cult like following if you have some smaller amateur tournaments.”

On the way to the green on the fourth hole, Frank said, “Don has transformed the pro-shop into a place that’s exciting and looks like it wants your business. I’m not sure how he has rebuilt the place in a week, but more power to him. I’ll show you the plans when we finish with the front nine. I understand that you have to travel early tomorrow, so we’ll look at them so that you’ll have time to digest what I’ve designed.”

I finished the front nine only four over. Don was one over, and Frank was three over. Don was telling Frank how he had only been working with me for about a year. I told Frank, “I have to keep up with my father-in-law and my wife’s uncle. My family and my women’s family were golf fanatics, so I had to be able to keep up with them.”

Don told Frank, “This guy has a couple of women who are worldwide market and currencies traders. He has a big home in Hawaii too where his women are at waiting for him.”

“Enough smoke, Don. Let’s see what Frank has designed.”

“The existing middle course should be lengthened and made more difficult with undulations of the fairways, approaches, and landscaping. It would be a very competitive course with those improvements. Now for the new course. The basic design with the sketches of what the finished product would look like was scary. This would be a course that few would ever shoot par. I liked it.”

Frank finally showed me his concept of three practice putting greens, a three-hole chip and putt course, and a longer wider, driving range. I liked all of it.

I stood up straight after looking at the estimated costs on the course improvements, and then mentally added the estimates of remodeling the clubhouse. It was a lot, but not as staggering as I thought it would be. The profits of selling the higher priced condos would cover this without a problem. We would also cover the costs because we would have a built in group of golfers and country club members.

Looking at Frank, I asked, “Will you be finished by the end of the week or the month?”

Don elbowed Frank, and said, “Everyone in this guy’s organization only knows one thing, can it get done yesterday?”

Frank said, “I’ll need a contract for a job this size.”

“Okay, talk to Georgia at my office tomorrow, and she’ll direct you to our legal people. Get your contract and what kind of upfront money you’ll need. I want this done like Don says, yesterday. I’m sure you noticed survey stakes all over the now cleared land. You might have also noticed the construction going on in the locker rooms. We’re going to have something special here that is close enough to the city and highways for easy access. We have another location we might have to have you work on when this one is done.”

I pointed at a new building that was behind the chip and putt course as we walked out of the pro-shop. There was a gas pump next to it and a cart in the large doorway. Don said, “I had a big fuel tank approved and installed, and a building for our cart repair. We don’t have many yet, but the folks didn’t buy the best carts in the world. We’ll trade them out in time, but this is what we have for right now. We’ll save about sixty hours a month chasing back and forth to the gas station for cans of gas. Your man, Ken, seems to have an in at getting permits since all he does is show up with blueprints and he gets approval. He’s a very valuable man.”

“Okay, Guys, I’m going home, have supper, and going to bed early. My plane leaves at five in the morning for a very busy week. Thanks for being prepared with the designs. I’m excited about this project.”

Sumi told me that Takara was Frank’s third wife on the way home. She found out Frank has a Hawaiian wife and another Japanese wife. They have a home here in LA, and another in Hawaii. Sumi said, “I’ve learned how to constantly ask questions to find out all the gossip that may be available from your secretaries and receptionists. You seem to depend on that very often to make snap decisions. Kelly told me to always listen to what others are saying, but not to act as if I was listening. She said that it would serve me well.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.