LA Fun
Chapter 61

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 61 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

I woke up just before six and put my workout clothes and running shoes on. I was having a cup of coffee in the saloon when the three new women, Brindle, and Donte came in. None wanted coffee so we went to the gym.

I suggested to them all to get used to the equipment here as it was similar to the equipment in Hawaii and in the hotels we traveled to for my job. I began stretching and I told them that stretching was a way to keep from pulling a muscle.

Mitsi said, “We were told that you did Tai Chi for stretching in the mornings. That’s how we were taught.”

That’ll do it. I motioned them all outside through the sliding doors and we went through about ten different forms that stretched all our muscles. We went back inside and ran for a half hour on the treadmills. We did our lifting regimes and then left to go to our rooms to clean up and dress.

Sumi was standing in front of me as I was ready to leave the gym. She intently looked at me, and asked, “Do you not find me attractive? Do you not want to share intimacy with me? Have I offended you?”

Whoa, Nelly. Where did this come from?

“Dai said that you would be very interested in my ability to please you, but you didn’t even want to share a bed with me last night. Tell me what I did wrong so that I may correct it. You are a very attractive man and I want to be intimate with you.”

“I’ll tell you what, Sumi; let me get you on the phone with my ladies and maybe they will explain it all better than me. I will say that you are beautiful and I would want to ravish you, but we don’t know each other yet and you should have a choice. Let’s get together slowly and see how it all works out.”

Brindle was classic this morning. She said, “Do you want me to drive you this morning? Donte is going to introduce the two girls as his temporary replacement to your staff. Take the BMW and have that steamy Sumi ride up front, and put Donte and Mitsi together in the back. Donte will like that. I’ll teach June all about our security and the cars. We have them all back from their inspections. I was most worried about the Rolls limo and the Bentley. Those two cars are special. I think Jules likes them better than some of the crazy cars she’s had.”

The BMW magically appeared at the front door, so I hustled everyone out to the car and put them as Brindle suggested. I drove us to the office and got there by ten to eight. Kelly came in with a bunch of pastries and Connie then walked in with more. We were laughing and joking as I introduced them to my new security personnel. Donte explained that he needed to have something corrected and would be out for a couple of months.

Kelly caught me in the hall, and said, “Invite me over to teach Sumi all she needs to know. Did you do her last night, or is she just that friendly?”

“Untouched, Kelly my dear. I even got some shit for letting you leave me last night. I’m sure that Georgia enjoyed you being home.” Kelly grinned and licked her lips.

I began all my calls to various places to make sure that everyone knew I would be going back to Hawaii for a week. Kelly said that she was going to work with the new Assistants and suggested I take one or both with me to future office visits. I really didn’t need to see any of them, possibly except Portland because of his reluctance to use radio ads. He was also hesitant to accept an Assistant. I suppose that he would be someone to visit with Taz.

Dot was back from Hawaii and in a good mood. She told me that she was working on another week off to go back there. I told her that she had to tell me in advance so I could be there to play with her toys. It made her giggle like a junior high school girl.

Ken thanked me for the detailed report on San Antonio, San Jose, and our north LA office. He said that he still can’t believe how I put the whole north LA office together without home office assistance and would be opening that office before either of the others, even though I began the buildout much later.

I told Ken, “I’m not sure if you want me to do this or if you want to do it. I want you to look at property to build an office and developments in East and South Los Angeles County. I think we can do this and remain a major force in the LA real estate economy. That would give us five offices if the condominium office is included. That one is already producing and is about ready to explode. The construction people are beginning to clear and prepare the ground for the first high-rise. We’ll end up with about two hundred plus units in each high-rise, and about thirty to fifty in each of the other buildings if we do this right. You can loosely figure a thousand total units in the high-rises and three to five hundred in the other ten buildings. I’m planning on leaving two entire blocks open for recreation. That should satisfy the nature freaks, although we’ve asked some friends of Hideki’s to advise us on what it might cost to put in a Japanese garden on half of one of the two blocks, something like the one in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. There’s something to be said for having an island of serenity in an urban environment. Part of another block will be set up as a fenced pet park for the pet owners in the condos. We’ll be managing property fees on about fifteen hundred condos, handling rental and maintenance on at least three hundred apartments for police, first responders, and domestics, and a minimum of thirty-two to sixty-four business properties.”

“Christ, Brad. How is one of our offices going to handle all of that in addition to reselling condos, managing maintenance, and managing the fees and rentals? The way we were all thinking is that this would be a one room office that could do it all. You’re talking about several hundred employees handling all the details of just this property. We’re going to have another five to ten other condo properties that will need the same management.”

“We’re committed now, Ken, so be prepared for about twice the number of employees that you have in the home office right now out here. I gave you a proposal of the cost of operation to operate the big one at City Center. These others will be easier as we’re going to be a part of other operations.”

I finished that call and was going through the notes on my desk. I was looking at a piece of paper that described an area I was familiar with. There was enough acreage to build out at least three hundred condo units, and we could also build and operate a country club with three golf courses and a huge clubhouse.

I had wondered about this property in the past. That it had not been developed was very surprising. I called the number on the paper and spoke with an attorney who had contacted us because he knew that we were always in the market for choice open property. The price he wanted was on the high side, but knowing the area, he wasn’t far off from what it should be worth.

It seems that the property had been planned to become a nature preserve similar to the way August Busch had his estate in St. Louis. He was going to have a variety of animals roaming the estate for his own appreciation. He hadn’t been able to create the place because he had fallen ill. His very wealthy son didn’t want anything to do with it now that he had passed away, and was having the family legal counsel dispose of it.

I told the lawyer, “How about I give you a deposit on the property so that the Mooney partners can come look at it and firm up the deal? I can have a check in your hands to hold the property within minutes.”

The attorney said, “How about five hundred thousand in escrow. I know your company’s law firm and they can work with me to hold the property. Contact them and get your company management or owners out here to finish this. The kid is very impatient about everything in life, so he constantly wants everything to happen yesterday. It’s nice to work with you, Brad.”

I called our attorney and told him what I wanted to have happen. I gave him my personal banking information if it was needed. Getting the wheels moving meant another call to the home office.

“You need to come out here to check out something for me, Ken. We’ve found some land that will be perfect for our condo operation. We can have about three hundred units and a country club with a huge clubhouse, and three golf courses. I know property and have wondered why it wasn’t developed. I know now, and have the land being held for us to work a deal. Get out here and buy it or I’ll have to buy it and go into business.”

Ken laughed and said, “Forest and I will get on the plane and come out to look at the land. You don’t care at all about how much property costs out there, do you?”

I told them, “Bring your babes and stay at the house. I’ll be gone to Hawaii, so you’ll have free rein of the place. I’ll leave my membership cards for the nearby golf courses. Get Kurt to come with you. Make sure you call ahead so that my people will pick you up at the airport. Buy the land and then play. Do some investigating for the East and South offices and the developments I’m thinking of.”

Ken’s voice dropped in volume and intensity. “How would you respond to an offer to you to become a partner in the company, Brad? Kurt and I talked about this extensively, and we’ve brought it up with Dan. He’s thinking of some ungodly amount to buy in, but you’ve already given the company more money in profits than any of us ever contributed to the company. I’m not sure it would give you the income you have now, but it would give you a part of the company as Kurt gets ready to retire. Dan might be next. Forest is getting some long teeth, so he may be getting ready to hunt for daughters who will give him grandkids.”

“That’s all good, Ken, but I think we need to do a few more things before that happens. I have to solidify the condo projects and initiate the high-rise construction. We have to begin some of the outer condos with the special apartments below and businesses on the street. That project is going to be endless.”

Ken sighed and said, “That’s why you need to be a partner. You need an Assistant, as well as a key secretary who has her own support staff like Dot does. My secretary even has others who support her. I suppose they are admin assistants more than secretaries, but we’ve always called them ‘Executive Secretaries’. You wouldn’t need to have your office here in Indianapolis. You actually need to be right where you are with everything you have going out there. You can remodel the third floor and be up there with your staff.”

I wanted to laugh as I would be doing exactly what I’m doing now, but I would be tied down by the corporate mentality of making a proposal for a group to decide. Nope, I’m fine just the way I am.

“We’ll talk again when I get these three offices up and running. These next couple of months are going to be very intense. I think that I should be able to have this part of the world operating the way it should with Taz, Andy, and Jim working their regions. You’ll be knocking down some very big bonuses if these offices go the way I think they will. What’s immediately important is for you to come out here to check out this property and make a deal. Stay the weekend, and then go hunting for my new East and South offices and developments. You buy the land, and I’ll have my construction people build the building. I hope to have good Assistants by the time we’re ready to open those offices.”

“Okay, I won’t pressure you on becoming a partner. You know that we’re going to need someone with your drive to take over this company. You need to be looking for that person or persons. Kurt, Forest, and I will have a good time out there. Thanks for letting us stay at ‘Brad’s Resort’.”

I laughed with Ken as he hung up.

I knew that this was going to happen, as our little disturbance was enough to make them realize that they had lost control of the major money making area of the company. They knew that it was their fault for not finding out what was causing the radical reduction in sales on the west coast. They let someone almost steal the company from them. I reawakened the sales potential of the area and they thought they could inundate me by continuing to expand my responsibility and giving me two new offices that were going to open very soon. I didn’t get snowed under and was able to use my people to become winners.

The rest of the day was making sure that Mitsi and Sumi had a grasp of what I did and how I liked to manage. Our sales for the week were going to be over two hundred for our office, and the condo office was going to be about seventy. The Foxworth clan needed to be planning on the grand opening to sell their product. One of the units now was a model and sales office. It was just about done and would be complete next week. Alec was having fun teaching the new decorators how to work with engineers to build up the sales, although they couldn’t build the sale as much as on a single family dwelling.

I called the charter company to find out the availability of the airplane going to Hawaii. The girl there said, “When would you like to travel?”

“This afternoon if the plane is available. Can you get enough passengers to make the trip worthwhile?”

“According to your wife, the plane is yours when you want to travel, and will leave when you want it to leave, Mr. Johnson.”

“How about I leave about five? That should give me time to get home and back out to the airfield. It will only be me and my bodyguard. You can stuff the rest of the plane with those who are going that way to pay for my whim.”

The lady laughed and told me that they were planning on an evening trip to Hawaii and this would work out well. There would be four other couples traveling with me.

I said goodbye to my staff, and said that I would call daily and would be available via voice or e-mail. I would be back on Monday morning of the following week unless something came up.

Donte wasn’t looking forward to his medical procedure, but he knew that it was necessary. I listened to him directing Mitsi and June as to what they should watch for at home. Brindle said that she would continue to work with the girls to understand the security system and the new additions that were being installed.

Sumi was excited to be traveling, and told me that this was the first time she had been outside the country since she came to be trained by Dai. I told her that she didn’t need to pack a lot of clothes as she would be wearing mostly casual clothes in Hawaii. Jules, Katie, and Willy would have a good time taking her shopping. She became nervous because she didn’t remember her passport. I had to remind her that Hawaii was part of the United States. She said that she was always afraid that she would have problems even though she now was a citizen.

Dai called while I was talking to the house staff about some out of town visitors, and asked me, “I need to pull Michi in for a while. How about bringing Mitsi with you, and you can then leave her or Sumi here for Jules and the girls. You know you really surprised Donte and Sumi by not taking her to bed with you. I think these girls are going to learn how much you respect women and want to make sure your women know that you aren’t fooling around. Sumi would have been well used by this morning if you had been Yuu. It’s nice that you are gentle with the women.”

I called the charter company to make sure that an extra person wouldn’t be a problem. They said that the aircraft could still carry several more.

Mitsi became overexcited and had to have the upstairs maids help her get ready. I had to give her the same speech I had given Sumi. The woman grinned from ear to ear, and rushed over and hugged me. “I will be a good companion for you and your women, the same as Sumi.”

We were able to leave the house at four so that we could navigate the heavy evening rush hour traffic. Brindle drove us, leaving June to watch the house and grounds.

We were able to get onboard the aircraft as soon as we got out of the BMW that Brindle brought us in. Sandy welcomed the two new girls and asked if they were part of the company. Neither girl wanted to answer, so I told Sandy, “Both girls are bodyguards trained at the same facility where Donte was trained. Mitsi is going to be the girls’ bodyguard, and Sumi is taking Donte’s place for a couple of months.” Sandy gave me a sly smile and a wink as she appraised both girls.

Sandy was going to seat us up front, but I told her that we would sit in the roomy seats in the back. Sandy brought me a glass of my favorite drink and each of the girls a Coke after offering them a choice of drink as soon as we sat.

The four couples all boarded, laughing and joking together. They recognized us with a nod and sat together in seats that were together. It wasn’t even five when Sandy pulled the door shut and walked through the cabin making sure that we were all buckled up. She went to the cockpit to have a word with the pilots who were taxing toward some planes queued up for takeoff. She served drinks to the four couples when she finished, and then brought herself a Coke and sat in the seat next to Mitsi, as Sumi was sitting next to me.

Sumi and Mitsi asked Sandy, “Is that the actor who just won the Academy Award?”

Sandy nodded, and said, “This airplane is getting a lot of business from the movie people. They like that we get to Hawaii a little faster and in even more comfort than first class on an airline. They don’t have to go through security and wait to board, and then their limousine can be there waiting to pick them up when we land. All those people are movie people. I think three are married couples, and the fourth is probably getting married soon. They may even do it in Hawaii this time.”

Sandy asked me, “How do think this Brexit is going to affect your company? Some businessmen I’ve overheard seem to be very concerned, but it was mostly about trade agreements.”

“I really don’t know yet, Sandy. I can tell you that everyone will be watching what’s happening. Jules will have a better feel for this than I do, because I don’t deal with many outside the realm of the business and offices I work at.”

Sandy was very curious about Sumi. Sandy asked Sumi, “Are you the girl that Dai was concerned was too attractive and could be a distraction to the person you were watching?”

Sumi blushed, and said, “I am, but you’re as attractive as me. I’m not that attractive, or Brad would have wanted to spend the night with me. We both slept alone.”

Sandy laughed, “So you’re learning that Brad doesn’t act irresponsibly or impulsively. I think you’ll enjoy his wife and ladies, and you can ask them how to interest Brad.”

Sumi said, “Dai has had me without a man for almost two years until he could place me with someone more permanent. He didn’t want me to be some man’s toy for a night or two and who would send me back. Brad was so relaxed and attractive when I met him, that I thought for sure he would take Mitsi and me to bed and play with us all night long. We all went to bed alone instead.”

Sandy said, “I worked with Brad for a year, and he was given a lot of opportunities to have fun with me but he never asked. His wife even told me to seduce him and give him a thrill. Maybe you will be luckier.”

Mitsi said, “Dai said that Brad should be an excellent lover as he was trained by a Geisha. I don’t know what a Geisha would know to do different, but it does make one curious.”

Sandy said that she needed to attend to the other couples and she would check on us in a little while. I told the girls that this flight would be about four and half to five hours, so they would have plenty of time to nap or read a book. I had my IPad with a book I was reading, so I got it out.

Both girls had IPads and got them out and began reading or playing a game. I didn’t pay any attention. Sumi exclaimed, “The airplane has Wi-Fi. I can access the Internet even way up here.”

The two girls were instantly occupied surfing what they were interested in.

I became drowsy after an hour or so of reading, and let my seat back to near lying down. I must have slept a long time as lips touched mine and my eyes popped open. I saw Sumi’s dark brown eyes and she had a grin on her face. She said, “Sandy said we are close to landing and need to sit up now. I liked using your shoulder for a pillow. We will enjoy each other even without going to bed together.”

Sandy came back to us with a coffee for me and two cups of tea for the girls. Mitsi was rubbing the sleep from her eyes, and said to me, “Sumi has hogged you the entire trip. We talked about us sharing time sitting with you. I guess I get some other special time now.”

Sumi was very protectively holding my arm, and stuck her tongue out at Mitsi. We all laughed. Sandy collected our cups and then came back to sit beside Mitsi as we prepared to land. I asked Sandy, “Where’s the extra set of pilots that you usually travel with?”

Sandy said, “The other set and the other hostess are on the other plane like this one. Jules thought that it would be a good idea to have two airplanes and not just one. She said you could travel just about any time you wanted that way.”

Holy shit. Jules bought a second G650. That’s almost another seventy million. Maybe she leased it, but it was crazy to do something like that.

Sandy commented, “Both planes are constantly busy so far. We’re planning the flights to have a ten-hour layover so the crew is rested. We’re supposed to find more pilots and more hostesses, but good ones are hard to find. You look worried, Brad. Did your women go shopping and use the credit card a little heavy this time?”

That made me laugh and I realized that Jules wouldn’t do something stupid, and Katie would be all over her if she did.

We landed at the out of way airport that served private charter flights. There were limos and a white Suburban there to meet us. Suda got out of the white Suburban and collected our bags and put them in the back of the SUV. Wanda, the tall larger Japanese cook, got out of the car and came to hug me as we approached the Suburban. She said, “You don’t know it, but your lady found out that my family was in some financial trouble and made the problems all go away. I’m here to tell you that they will all work for you to repay your generosity.”

The taller than average Japanese woman looked at the two bodyguards and asked, “Are you collecting toys to play with at the house?”

“No, Wanda. One is your new house guard to replace Michi, and the other is my guard who replaces Donte for a while.” That made Wanda even more attentive than before.

“Let’s go home so that these two new people can see the beautiful home we have. Mitsi and Sumi need to meet Jules, Katie, and Willy.”

I’m sure the drive was fascinating, considering that we drove around the side of a huge cliff and then turned into a gated community. We drove to the end group of homes where our beautiful palace was located. Every time I came to the front of the home had this thought in mind, ‘Eat your heart out, Hugh. I own this and have a bevy of women who will never leave me’.

Kini and Auli were both at the front door and rushed to get the little luggage we had. Wanda said, “Let me get everyone here so they can meet you,” as soon as we were inside. The butlers returned from upstairs. Wanda introduced Kumi, the Hawaiian cook, and then Pam, Wen, Sea, and Pearl, the maids. They all worked everywhere, so there were no upstairs or downstairs maids. She re-introduced Auli and Kini, and then waved her hand and four more ladies appeared. Wanda said, “This is Ann, Mali, Sana, and Tuogo, our four new maids who will help with the house and the third floor. These four are from outer islands and are happy to have a home here. I’m sure that you are pleased as to how beautiful they are.”

I don’t think Wanda had studied Sumi and Mitsi yet, but they really shined when compared to the new four.

Jules, Katie, and Willy appeared. I held my hands out, and Willy ran to me. The little woman hugged me and pulled my head down to give me a kiss. Jules was next, and gave me a wonderful hug that let me feel her baby bump. Katie came to me and gave me a toe curler, and then all three turned to the two new girls.

Katie said, “You two are gorgeous. I can’t believe our husband didn’t play with you last night. We’ll make him make it up to you. It’s supper time before that though, and Kumi has some wonderful Hawaiian foods for us to enjoy.”

Wanda had prepared some tiny wrapped sushi for our two new Japanese ladies. It was as if Wanda had won the most popular cook on the island award as the two ladies swooned over how good the treat was.

I told Mitsi and Sumi, “Wait until you have Kumi’s weekend breakfast treat. That’s why I didn’t wait until tomorrow to come. I wanted to be sure to be here for some of the greatest food on Earth.”

I know, I know, I sound like a circus barker.

We had a Hawaiian’s idea of pineapple upside down cake. This would have tasted like any other pineapple upside down cake, except the batter for the cake was infused with coconut and heavy in real pineapple juice. The cake was extremely moist and totally delicious. You have to love this place.

I frowned and asked Jules, “Where are Nobuko and Yuu’s family?”

Jules said, “They ate in the other dining room so that the new girls could meet all of us.”

I went to the big doors and slid them open. I went to Nobuko and gave her some kisses, then went to each of Yuu’s women and gave and received scorching kisses. The kids all enjoyed a hug from me as they didn’t get a lot of that from Yuu. The man needs to learn.

I told everyone, “There will be no more separated meals. The kids might have to eat in there, but they will still be a part of us. Come tell me what you’ve been doing now that the formal stuff is over.”

Asking kids to tell you their day always makes you the most popular guy around. I listened to them all tell me about the same thing, but they all told it a little differently. I found out that Yuu and Hideki had left about an hour before I had arrived. They were planning on staying at Hideki’s farm tonight and then on to hotels after that.

Katie said, “My two sisters and brother are going to be here with all the kids. Nancy will be here by herself while Martin is home watching the farms.”

Katie wanted to show me the third floor where the kids would be. We took the elevator up and stepped out into a very large, fun-looking room. There were three very good pool tables with good Aramith pool balls. The cue racks had a variety of cues, including some plain house cues that would be easy to shoot with and often were as good as some of the handmade ones.

Katie said, “We can come up here to practice too. The kids are all better pool players than half the regulars at the Rack. I’m more interested in proving my dominance over you, Brad. I wasn’t there to beat your butt in that last tournament, and you go and win fifty grand. That isn’t fair. I talked to Mattie and Donte, and they both confirmed that you took the big one home.”

There was also a pinball machine, a couple of bar type video games, and some good electronic dartboards. This is where I would be if I were a kid and couldn’t be outside.

Katie disclosed, “The kids’ rooms are up here, and note the four computer desks and what look like picnic tables. Those are for the homeschooling. Yuu’s kids are already studying their lessons. I think they will all have fun learning what the others learn. Our kids will learn Japanese, and Yuu’s kids will learn English from some good kids.”

I told Jules, Willy, and included Katie when back downstairs, “You three have made the upstairs into the ultimate kids’ area. They can be out by the pool in seconds, and there now are the tennis courts and basketball areas for them to wear themselves out. I wonder why we haven’t expanded our home in LA to be as nice as this when I see how great this place is.”

Jules said, “The deed restrictions for the area in LA are very strict. You can apply for a variance, but our home there is probably the right size. This is our other home and will forever be our other home. You’ll be pampered in LA, and we’ll all go there often, but this is going to be where we will raise our children.”

Katie told me, “I’ve called my team captains and withdrew from the pool teams. We might rejoin or maybe join teams here, but we won’t be in LA that much. You should play there if you’re going to be in LA on Monday and Thursday nights. You can have fun with the teams when you’re not traveling.”

What Jules and Katie were telling me let me know how committed they were to being in Hawaii. Jules thought that her ability to observe the Chinese and Japanese markets was important, and she would stay awake and work on what was available if she was anxious about the European markets. Katie told me, “Jules has let me work with a chunk of money to see how I might work the various markets. I’m up sixteen percent so far, and I’m just about to make a home run on some Chinese stocks that I own a large quantity of. Very few foreign buyers were interested until their first quarter dividends were announced. People are now willing to pay some really big money to get in line.”

I didn’t have to worry about those two. Willy was even becoming interested and was using some Internet classes to become knowledgeable about international trading. It would be classic to have all three playing the markets with babies in bassinets in their trading room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.