LA Fun
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

I woke just after six and remembered Yuu's request to join me in exercising. I thought about waking the girls, but I would have them work out later even if I needed to do it with them.

There was a large Mr. Coffee on the bar with a tray of mugs, so I poured myself some coffee and was soon joined by Donte, followed by Dai, and then one of Yuu's bodyguards. Each of them poured a half mug of coffee while we waited for Yuu to come downstairs. Yuu walked into the big room at exactly six thirty, and smiled at all of us. He poured himself a couple of swallows of coffee as we all were standing in anticipation of going to the gym room.

Yuu said, "Show me this big gym area so I know where to send my women so they can remain fit for me."

I told Yuu, "I'll make sure my women have yours join them as they also need to work out daily. Jules and Katie have slimmed down a great deal and I think they enjoy the way they look now."

"Jules is a fine looking woman now and shows the glow of bearing your first child. Have you had visions or dreams of this child yet?"

I had to wonder at that comment, but said, "I dreamed of having a son to teach to fish in a stream. Does that count as a vision?"

Yuu was grinning, and said, "It does. You will have your first son with Jules. As soon as he is big enough to accompany you, you must take him fishing in a stream so your vision is proven for you to enjoy. I envisioned my first born being a darling little girl who I held close to me as I tried to pour my love into her. I did exactly that and enjoyed being the father I had always wanted to be."

Hideki had joined us and said, "Every child you have is special and you should hold it whenever possible so you can bond with it. It sounds improbable, but even infant children feel your love as you hold them to your chest and they bond with you. I held Jules every chance I had because she was with me when she was born so that she could bond with a man. I'm so fortunate we bonded and it is still present today."

That was heavy coming from a man who controls thousands of jobs worldwide and with a word or two can change the course of a great deal of commerce. He was a man I wanted to emulate.

We had all completed our given regimes and were stretching to keep from cramping after serious lifting. Donte asked as we left the exercise room, "How about a vigorous swim in the pool before we prepare for the day?" Hideki nodded, followed by Yuu agreeing with another nod. We all went through the lower sliding doors and out to the pool. We slid our clothes off and dove into the pool. We all swam hard laps until we were all winded and clinging to the side of the pool. There was a lot of laughter as we got out of pool, gathered our clothes, and went inside and upstairs naked. I'm sure the staff saw us, but no one mentioned it.

The girls were just stirring in the master bedroom. I kissed and tickled each of the three before going to the shower. My shave was good, so I didn't need a do-over, and an additional tooth brushing never hurts. The three women used the toilet, showered, and came out to don their loose shifts. Jules came to me for a kiss and hug, followed by Katie. With the two women of my life attached to me, Willy attempted to join us and was brought into our hug. Katie said, "You may not be our missing person, but you are our woman now, Willy. Brad, Jules, and I want you with us. That you want to be our submissive is okay with us, so we'll learn to use you the way you want us to. We three love you, Willy, and want you to be a part of us. Stay with us, live with us, love with us, and see how we will have happiness beyond anything anyone could imagine. We love you, Willy."

Willy's face was streaked with her tears, but they were joyous tears. Imagine that, the girls and I had our own servant – our own person to help us through life.

Breakfast at the big table was a surprise. The kitchen ladies had prepared a very traditional American breakfast with bacon, eggs, biscuits, fried potatoes, and gravy. Everyone enjoyed the food and the conversation across the table.

Hideki asked who was in charge of the house expansion when we were finished. Jules and Katie raised their hands, but Jules said she needed to work with a few currency modifications before she became involved with the home's remodeling. Katie excused herself as she needed to assist Jules. I think Hideki and Yuu were surprised how Jules and Katie left us, but I held my hand up and told them, "Jules has this seventh sense as to when she can become a winner while others are confused. The markets are stumbling, but watch Jules and Katie as they will find cracks in the armor and come out on top. Also watch as gold climbs. You should all note how oil is bottoming, so I'm sure we will own some oil futures for around twenty dollars. I'm sure Jules will profit from this. I know not to disturb her, but also to be available to her when she's successful. For you who want to, go play golf, Willy will have your women do their workouts and prepare for your return this afternoon."

Hideki asked, "What's your task?"

"I'll be working with the house architect so that we can see what can be done to expand our master suites. I also need to work with my people on the mainland to make sure all is well. Go and enjoy a day on the links."

I was ecstatic to have everyone out of there. The two sets of parents knew they were going to be approached for something important, but Jules and Katie were consumed with the sudden volatility in the market. Willy was being given tasks she could complete that would give additional information to the two women.

I called the LA office and got through to Kelly. "So, how is it going?"

"Actually better than it should be. We had an uprising in Portland that I sent Yori and the new man from here to resolve. Yori is familiar enough with those people to not put up with their bullshit. Between him and the man from our office, they disabled that man and he is now in jail. The man was very close to being on the coroner's table according to Yori. You left me with the tools and I used them. Yori is back to his office and our man is back here. It's so amazing how shit happens so damn fast."

"That's the way it is, Kelly. That's why you're there while I'm gone. I'm going to stay here an extra week, so prepare yourself as you need. I want you to think of splitting the LA office into two offices, along with a possible third office that works exclusively with condos. That's going to require some special talent such as yourself in order to make it all work. It isn't happening yet, but I want you to think about it so we're prepared. I depend on your opinion, so stay with me on this, Kelly."

"Jesus, Brad. You come from every direction at once all the time. Do you think we can do everything you're thinking about?"

"Who knows, Kelly? We'll find out as we try to make it all work."

Kelly hung up on me so that I wouldn't give her anything else to think about.

I called the home office and ended up with Dorothy as usual. She asked, "So are you staying an extra week as soon as she knew it was me? I'm in the pool for you to stay. There is even a place for two extra weeks. You don't think you'll stay that long, do you?"

I was almost rolling on the floor, but held my composure while the woman went through all the scenarios they were betting on. I finally said, "Listen to me, Dorothy."

There was a long pause before she said, "Okay, what?"

I need an extra couple of days to a week to get this place into a condition that I can welcome those from the home office and other areas for a visit. I'm going to open this place up so anyone who can get here will have a place. There is a house staff, a chauffeur to take people to the city and to the golf course. Those who want to contribute to the upkeep are welcome, but not required. This is our own special place for the ultimate in relaxation."

Dorothy sighed as she said, "I hope the place is still there when I can afford to fly there."

I told her, "Tell me when you are free to come, and I'll get you a ride to Hawaii. There's no reason my titty dream can't come to the land of the prickly pineapple and coconuts. Get ready, Dot."

"You asshole. Now all I'll be able to think about is how to get the time off. I'll be calling soon to let you know when I'll be there."

"Maybe I could join you on the islands, Dot. You've always been my fantasy."

"Get out of here, you asshole. Now I'm going to slide all over my chair today."

"Make sure you advise Dan that I'm staying an extra week."

Dorothy said, "We all expected it, but not for the same reason." She hung up with that.

The business calls were done, so I went to find Wanda to see if she was able to come up with the architect's name and firm. She had all his information and also came up with the original plans for the house and garage. There was an architect's sketch of what had been originally envisioned, and it included two more homes to be built on the other side of the garage. I looked at the prints and discovered that the property had almost twenty acres. I knew there had to be survey markers out there to show the property's boundaries. Donte and I had walked the area, but we weren't looking for boundary markers.

I called the architect to make an appointment with him while I was sitting at the counter in the kitchen with another cup of coffee. He asked if I was available this afternoon, so I suggested it be around two or three and to plan on staying for supper so that he could hear what all of us were thinking of.

My parents and Katie's mom and dad walked into the kitchen with wet hair and towels around their shoulders. The four were in swimwear or barely wearing swimwear in the women's case. I was amazed that JoAnn's top could contain those massive breasts. The four saw that I was looking at the house prints and asked what was up.

No time like the present, so I waved Kumi over to give the four some coffee and she brought coffee and some small cupcake looking pastries that looked like tiny pineapple upside down cakes. I began when the four were seated, "My original intent was to flip this place, but the family has fallen in love with it. I note you four seem to enjoy being here as well." The two women were grinning and the men were nodding. "One of the problems is the house isn't large enough for all the guests we could and would like to have. Another is having someone here to be a caretaker or property manager. That always sounds so cold, but I may have the answer. I want Mom and Dad to sell their place in the Villages and move here to oversee the place for me. I've thought this over a great deal and would like to enhance the place by having Joe and JoAnn move here too. The four of you would have friends here instantly that way, and could become a part of the neighborhood and become more involved with the golf clubs or associations that Jules has joined."

All four were sitting with their mouth open. Mom finally came out of it, and asked, "Are you serious? You want your dad and me to pack up and move to Hawaii? Would we have to give you the money we get for the house?"

"No, no, no. That's a good part of this. Rather than you two, or one of you having a forced or rushed sale of the place one day, sell it now while the market in the Villages is good and get full value. You keep and invest the money for your retirement, but you truthfully shouldn't have too many costs living here. We have cars, house staff, food, and a great playground. If you want to get another job to keep you busy, it can be part time so you have plenty of time to play."

JoAnn had gotten up to hug Joe, and said, "This would resolve the problem with the kids and housing. I'd love to live here, especially with Jeff and Freddie. I'll miss the grandkids, but they're growing up and will be busy as they get on in school."

I looked at the four and said, "Then it's settled, you two will be moving here as soon as you can make it happen. Make a deal with a mover for all your personal stuff and any furniture you want to bring, and sell the rest. Jules and Katie will make sure the costs are taken care of. There is a lot of space in the basement and also an unused third floor. It isn't built out yet and needs a better staircase or maybe an elevator. From the looks of this plan, there was a thought of putting an elevator in. The shaft is there, so it could be done."

Joe and JoAnn were discussing how they would do this. Joe looked up and asked, "So there really isn't any reason to bring my pickup, is there?"

"No, Sir, we have three vehicles now and we'll get more if we need them. Find one if you men want a pickup, and we'll buy it. The girls went a little silly with the Escalades, but then Jules has a penchant for the extreme."

JoAnn said, "I don't think Katie even has a car in California. She used to drive, but I guess she always has transportation since she hooked up Jules. Come on, Joe, let's go call the kids to let them know the housing crisis is taken care of. They're going to have a fit when they find out we're moving to Hawaii."

Mom looked at me and said, "You are so weird. You go out to California and finally find a woman to love. The problem is you found more than one, maybe even three. You're so strange. You have always been so tight that you rubbed nickels together and had quarters pop out. At least you did have a nice condo and an old car that you thought was a Caddy. You live in a mansion in LA and now have another one in Hawaii. I'm sure glad we're your parents and can hang on for the ride."

Mom hugged me, and Dad shook my hand. He told Mom, "Let's go call that real estate lady who asked if we might be in the market for a smaller playpen. I think she has some buyers for a place like ours."

Kumi came around the counter to where I was sitting and acted like she wanted to say something. "What's up, Kumi, is there something you want?"

The beautiful unusually tall Japanese/Hawaiian put her hands to my face and leaned in to kiss me. When she pulled away, she asked, "May I sit on your lap so you can hold me? You do know I have deep feelings for you although we have only met. Jules has told me we could be close, but that she and Katie are your wives. I want to be a part of your family like Willy."

I wondered how to handle something like this tall woman snuggled on my lap. "Willy isn't a wife and will probably never be more than a companion, Kumi. She may be intimate with Jules and Katie, but my wives are enough for me."

Kumi protested, "I know you've made love with Willy. I've heard the girls speak of it. You could make love to me and make me a very happy woman. I tried to be a wife, but the man was mean and drank too much. His touches were always harsh and usually hurt. I just know when I look at you that you are gentle and loving. I will speak with Jules again so that she knows I don't want to steal you, only to help give you pleasure."

What do you say to that? I didn't say anything, and Kumi gave me another sweet gentle kiss and got off my lap. She said, "I should get back to my cooking so that Wanda doesn't become angry."

I somehow don't think Wanda would be angry, but she would probably tease Kumi about sitting on my lap.

The girls came from the office elbowing each other and joking how they had a gift of knowing when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. They came to me, and Jules said, "That was a nice one. We leveraged all of Hideki's investment money, all ours, plus we borrowed all of the houses' value to buy enough to make this work. We sold it all, and put everything back together, along with a very strong profit. I wouldn't do that with my investors' money but I knew it could work and went out on a limb a little. A lot out on the limb actually, but so what, I have a chunk in reserve, I've restored the money I took from your other accounts. This house will probably sell for more than we paid if l lost it all, and we didn't have that much before all this began anyway."

I told Jules, "You two are amazing. You can find investment profits in an anthill. Now, you need to gather Yuu's women and take them downstairs to exercise. Get that out of the way before the architect gets here in a while to begin working on the house plans."

Jules and Katie went to get Nobuko, and then upstairs to put workout clothes on and gather Yuu's women. They were all smiles and giggles when they came down the stairs and went on down to the lower level. I really didn't know whether to call it a basement or the first floor. I suppose lower level would best describe it. A surprising addition to the group was my mom and JoAnn.

The women came in from the pool an hour later, all nude and spent a few minutes displaying themselves to me before going upstairs. Whew, what a show. I could see how Yuu was very pleased with his group of women.

The ladies all came down to the big room and were looking at the original floor plans. They all wondered why the third floor had never been built out. They were also fascinated over the two homes that hadn't been built.

The men returned from the golf course right at one thirty. The two bodyguards were also able to play today since only Hideki and Yuu played. The men decided a quick shower would be good and left to go do that.

The architect arrived at two and was introduced to all the women. Jules and Katie took the man aside and explained the house was owned by Jules, Katie, and me. The other people who would have direct influence of the remodeling would be Hideki, Nobuko, Yuu, and his wives, in that order. I advised him that it could require more than one information meeting before we could finalize the plans, and he understood. He told us his fee structure and we all understood those costs.

The men came down and all gathered around the plans to discuss what we wanted. I told the architect that I want two additional suites similar to mine, plus a suite that would be half again larger than the others when we are done. I turned to Yuu, and said, "You have more people, and you will need the space if you bring your children." I also wanted at least five additional suites that would be as large as those we have on the second floor now.

I turned the page to another area that showed the staff quarters, and said, "I'd like the staff wing to be lengthened by one suite on each side of the hallway and a second floor with the same amount of suites as the first. That should take care of what we need.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.