LA Fun
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

We had just landed in Honolulu, Hawaii, to spend a week as newlyweds plus one. We were in the private aircraft terminal parking area and had begun to stand and get some blood flowing into our limbs. The hostess unlatched the door and lowered the stairs as she opened it. A car was coming across the parking area toward us. Donte held me back and watched the car approach. Donte went down to greet the driver and confirm his company when he got out of the limo and opened the two passenger side doors. The extra caution had me a little edgy. I would have to ask Donte about that.

Donte took the luggage from the cargo hold and put it in the trunk while I helped the three women to the car. I made sure that I had the pilots' and hostess' phone numbers in my contacts so that I could call them if necessary. The pilot advised me he was going to be flying to Japan on Tuesday and would return on Wednesday.

We drove to a very nice hotel on the beach. There was some confusion when we checked in as the original reservations were for only three adults, and a separate attached room for one. They wanted to know if the extra person would be sharing the attached room when I tried to explain that we didn't need an additional room. I made several attempts to explain it until Jules wiggled her finger to the dense desk person, "I was told that I would have special services upon checking in, and that it would be done in the room. Since that didn't happen and we are being held up, I think you should discount this suite by about fifty percent. Now, do I need to explain that the four of us are going to share the bed in the suite? I know there is more than one bed in the suite, but we will be sleeping in just the one. Do you understand?"

The desk man said he couldn't allow a discount on the best suite of the hotel. That would be unheard of. Jules said to the man, "Maybe I should buy this joint and then fire you for being incompetent and not performing as you have advertised. Where the heck is our private concierge and butler? We're being shortchanged for what you want to charge us once again. I want to speak to the hotel manager."

Oh fuck, an idiot has pissed Jules off. There will be hell to pay now.

The man was about to say there was no way he would bother the hotel manager with such rude guests when I motioned for him to come to see me. I leaned over to him and said, "Don't get her angrier than she is, or you will be walking the plank. We were advised that our check-in would be handled by a private concierge in our room. Everything we were advised of hasn't happened so far. Now, be a good scout and get your manager or that guy over there, our bodyguard, will take you out to the beach and strangle you. Get him. Now!"

The man used the phone and then left the desk. A man came to us and said, "I'm your private concierge and will take you to your suite. Forgive us for not providing the appropriate welcome."

I said to the man, "I doubt that we'll move until the hotel manager sees us. You are being very gracious, but you're a day late and a dollar short. We may decide to find other facilities."

The man drew himself up and said, "Then you'll probably be sleeping on the beach if you decline your suite."

I told the man, "We can buy a home, stock it, staff it, and furnish it faster than you have reacted so far. Get the manager right now to speak to that lady who is very nicely holding her temper."

Jules was on her phone to whomever. Katie was speaking to a local realtor. Willy was talking to a staffing company about an emergency need for a butler and a couple of maids.

Katie leaned over and said, "I found a furnished home just up the beach for eight mill that has a staff. It's ours if we want it. We made more than that in the trade on Thursday."

Jules said, "Firm it up and tell them we will be there in an hour if they want to finalize the transaction. Have the staff go buy food if they don't have enough. We're all hungry."

The concierge was standing with his mouth open, listening to us. He said, "You will still be billed for the entire week of your stay."

I told the man, "I hope you try to do that. Our attorney will have you served on Monday morning. You have now pissed me off and I'm the easy going guy."

Jules got off the phone and told the smiling guy who didn't find the manager that both he and the manager would be without a job in the morning, and that they would be banned from any quality hotel in the area.

The guy said, "How are you going to do that? No one has that kind of pull."

"Tell you what, Sonny, let me write my telephone number down for you so that you can call and beg for your job in the morning. The manager might get a pass, because I don't think you even tried to contact him. I just talked to two of the owners of this hotel, and was promised they would not only resolve the problem, but would eliminate it from ever happening again."

Donte had stopped the limo driver from leaving and took the address Katie handed out to him. We got into the car and drove a little over a mile down the road and entered a private compound that had a guard at the gate. He made a call, and then directed us to the end house by the beach.

The place was a palace, not a house. It was beautiful with an Italian tile circular driveway. The front door opened as we got out of the limo, and a guy who could be Charles' cousin greeted us. The man smiled and told us his name was Kini. Jules introduced herself, and then each of us. The man said the owner's attorney would be here in a few minutes, and that he would show us the home in the meantime.

The guy who designed Jules' house must have moonlighted over here, as there was a lot of this house that was similar to hers. There weren't many suites upstairs, but there was a single suite on the lower level with six large suites plus a massive master suite upstairs.

The domestic quarters were in a wing of the house that extended out from the side. I asked the butler who greeted us, "Give me the rundown on names. What's yours?"

The man smiled, and said, "Kini. The other butler is Auli, and yes we are both natives. The cook is Kumi, who is Japanese and trained in Japan. The housekeeping staff of Pam, Wen, and Saga are also all natives. We used to have two cooks, four maids, and a chauffeur, but the owners let some of the people go because they built another home on the mainland. The person coming is the attorney for the owner and can handle anything that needs to be done."

The girls had been running through the house to make sure they thought the home would be worth the amount they were told. Jules was on the phone with someone who was advising her on home prices, so she was now up on what the value of the home should be. Willy had my laptop and was researching the property for liens and other encumbrances that could delay the deal.

I walked into the large kitchen and encountered a nice looking Japanese woman, unusually tall for her nationality. She had to be at least five nine or ten. I asked her, "Do you have what it would take to make some sushi or some kind of snack for us eat. I know the girls are hungry and I'm very hungry."

The woman said, "I am Kumi. I saw the woman who is Jules and will buy the house with you. She is mixed, but she appears to be part Japanese. Is that correct?"

"It is, and she is very proud of her ancestry. Her grandfather is Hideki Kamatsu. Do you recognize that name?"

The woman smiled, and said, "Very much. Hideki and his son are very well known in my homeland. I will be honored to create food for his granddaughter. I have some fish already soaking and will bring it out to you."

"Tell Kini so that he can be sure not to interrupt the completion of this transaction. Thank you, Kumi."

I went out to the large room where a bar was. The other butler was behind the bar, so I knew he was Auli. I smiled at the man, and asked, "Do you have Beefeater gin?"

He nodded, and asked how I liked it. "Over ice in a glass. Buy a lot if you don't have a supply of it. It's the favorite drink of many in the family."

The man was fast and had some small ice cubes in a glass and filled it half full with the clear liquid. He said, "I have this bottle and one more below. We should be fine until I can get more tomorrow."

"I hope we don't need more than that before then. I asked Kumi to make us some sushi but to wait to make sure it is okay to serve it. We'll all eat something if we can get this done quickly."

A man came bustling into the large family room and sat at one of what looked like a small conference or game table. He whipped a stack of papers out, and asked, "Is eight million even agreeable?"

Jules said, "This home was just appraised for six point seven million. I think I would be willing to go seven million even, and that will be cash right now. Can you call the owner to get their agreement?"

The attorney began to turn red, but thought about it a second before using his cell phone to make the call. He spoke to the owner and then handed the phone to Jules. She said hello and identified herself. She repeated her offer for seven million and stated again that it would be paid for this evening. After some discussion, she said, "Maybe I'm being too generous and should go to the appraised amount. That was a very generous appraisal for the area. One more time, will you sell me this home for seven million cash right now?"

Jules smiled and handed the phone back to the attorney. She turned to me, and said, "I want this in your name. Give him your debit card. Your balance will cover the house according to Katie."

I handed the attorney my debit card so he could create the transaction and finalize the sale. We had the two butlers witness my signature and the attorney's signature along with his power of attorney. Five minutes later, he said, "I'll file this Monday morning. You now own a beautiful home. Enjoy it and keep my card should you need representation here in Hawaii."

The man got up, Auli let him out, and then came back into the house hollering, "Kini, Kumi, Pam, Wen, Saga, come meet our new people. We don't have to worry about finding another job."

Kini left the bar, went to the kitchen, and returned. He opened a bottle of champagne and brought glasses out for everyone in the house. There was six house staff, four of us, plus Donte. We all held our glasses in the air and said "Salute."

Kumi had brought a large plate of sushi out and spoke a few words to Jules. My new wife was grinning as she answered Kumi in Japanese. Donte thanked her in her language, and the celebration was on.

Jules told the staff, "I want to bring the other cook back if she is still unemployed. The same with the other housekeeper, but I'm not sure about the chauffeur. We don't have a car here, but I suppose we should get one if we're going to have a home here. There will be a lot of people who will come to stay for a few weeks or so."

I told the two butlers and cook, "I'm excited about the house and will look at it all tomorrow. I need food to feed these women right now. This beauty here is pregnant, Kumi, and she should have proper food. Both Jules and Katie are trying to continue to slim down and need the proper nutrition. The skinny one here needs to fatten up a little, but she's sort of a runt compared to the others. Donte and I need lots of food."

I asked Kini, "Who is head of the house staff?"

"We don't have that person any longer since the other cook left. She was the one to make sure bills were paid and the grounds were kept up. We've been able to keep up so far, but she had great records."

I handed Kini my phone, and said, "Call her. It isn't that late and I'm sure that she would want to know she has a job. Call the other maid and chauffeur too. I want to get this home back to normal as fast as possible."

Jules grinned at me, and said, "We can put just about any deal together without fooling. Is the limo still here, Donte?"

The man nodded yes, so Jules said, "Get our luggage out, and ask the man to come back at eight in the morning. I want to hire him and the limo for at least another day."

Jules' phone was ringing, so she answered it and then broke up laughing. "You have to be kidding. I bought a home and am already in it while you were deciding to show up at your hotel. I now have a furnished home on the beach. My attorney will talk to you on Monday to negotiate whether or not I buy your hotel. Now go away and leave me alone."

Jules smiled as she said, "I wonder if I could afford a joint like that. I know Grandfather could, but I may not be able to yet."

Kini handed the phone back to me, and said, "Our other cook will be here in the morning. We are lucky as she has heard from another homeowner looking for a person with her abilities. The other maid will be here tomorrow and our chauffeur should also be here. I didn't mention it, but our chauffeur is female and is also licensed as a bodyguard."

Everyone in the house was in this big room, so I said, "Let me introduce you to us. We're a little different from most, so I hope that you don't have a problem with our lifestyle. The man with us is Donte. He is our bodyguard and is licensed to be one in any of the United States. This woman is Jules Kamatsu Johnson, my wife as of earlier today. This is Katie Johnson, also my wife who I married today. The third lady is Willy Morgan, a special friend of Jules' and Katie'. She's my special friend too, but Jules and Katie are first with her. Our home in California is similar to this, but a little larger. Donte is used to using a room in the staff's quarters. Is there room for him?"

Kini smiled, and said, "There are five spare rooms right now. There will only be two spare if the others come back tomorrow. I'll show Donte which room he should use."

"Let me finish with our introductions. Jules and Katie are financial traders. They look for and find interesting changes in currency valuations and make trades to buy and sell for a profit. They are not market manipulators, but watch the markets and try to profit from trends. Some of their profit bought this home. That should give you an idea how successful they are."

"I'm a lowly manager for a real estate company. We primarily build homes for people who want something special. Your former owners might have purchased their home through our company because we deal in higher end homes and build to owners' specifications. I manage or rather supervise several offices on the west coast and in the south central area of the mainland. My family is here in Hawaii to enjoy our honeymoon. The hotel we had reservations at was very inept in handling us, didn't provide any of the services they advertised, and were making our check-in very difficult. The girls decided that we would find a home and buy it instead of going through the problem of trying to deal with the hotel. Your beautiful home was available and nearby, so here we are. Thank you all for letting us interrupt your peaceful life. We'll be more active tomorrow."

Katie had a conversation with one of the upstairs maids. The woman smiled and sniggered as Katie patted her on her behind and sent her upstairs. The other two maids went upstairs as well to help the first, while the rest of us enjoyed the last of the delicious snacks. The small leafs of romaine with pieces of cheese, fish, or chicken on them were delicious. The fresh carrots and asparagus tips were also a wonderful taste treat.

Kumi asked Jules a question in Japanese. Jules answered in English. She said, "We should speak English in front of Brad and Katie. We will all speak in Japanese when alone after they learn the language. Our morning meal is usually fruit, eggs, and often with bacon. We like to have pancakes once a week or so. Waffles are a good replacement. I should have juice and milk for breakfast, and I can have a mug of coffee or tea."

I got down from my bar chair and stretched. "I'm tired, Folks. That nap I had on the plane isn't any good for longer than now. Let's go to bed so that we can be fresh to check the house out in the morning."

The girls were in agreement as I'm sure the house staff was all for going to bed.

Our clothes were all hung up in the master suite, but some needed steaming or ironing. Jules and Katie would have to clue the house staff on how we like our clothes to be handled.

I lay in bed with Katie and Jules next to me after a quick tooth brushing, but no shave. Willy was trying to use me for a mattress, but thought that I was too bony. She ended up behind Jules, holding on to one of her large breasts.

I told the girls, "I know it's tradition to bust a cherry on the wedding night, but I think we could use a good night's sleep. I'll drill you all in the morning."

The only comment among the group was an 'I hope so' from our newest family member.


The four of us slept very soundly and didn't move around much at all. I woke up holding on to one of Katie's large breasts, and could feel Jules against me. I thought about how sweet it would be when her breasts were full of milk for our son. Whoops, everyone was saying it was a girl, but I somehow knew that this kid was going to be a boy, my son.

I needed the bathroom, so slipped from bed and used the toilet before hunting for and finding my shorts, T-shirt, socks, and workout shoes. I was ready for the day.

The house was super quiet when I reached downstairs, so I walked around a little to get the feel of the place. The room they called the 'big' room, which we called a 'saloon' was about the same size as ours at home. There was a nice full-size pool table, but a really poor cue selection. I'm sure we could improve on that. I went to all the doorways from the 'big' room until I found what they thought must be an office. It didn't have a big boardroom conference table, but it did have a small round table with four chairs around it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.