LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 32

Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

We woke up reasonably early considering that our body clocks were three hours different from the east coast. Katie made a comment that her parents got up with the chickens, which would be six on Eastern Time, and five in the Central Time zone. It would be three in the Pacific zone, but we knew that we needed to be up earlier and had gone to bed before our normal west coast time. We were up by seven Eastern Time which was a major victory. We didn't try to go to the hotel gym that we figured they had, but showered and dressed quickly to make sure we were ready for the day instead.

My folks called to see if we were ready for breakfast. Katie's folks called a minute later to find out if we were finally up to have breakfast as well. I didn't want to call Hideki since I had no idea what time zone their body clocks were in.

I told the two families to meet us down at the Rise Kitchen and Bakery. It was still early, so there wasn't a crowd yet. They had all the usual breakfast stuff, plus a lot of fresh baked treats. We had a great breakfast and the two sets of parents enjoyed telling about Katie's and my childhood's pranks and events. It became apparent that my mom was planning on us producing a grandchild since my siblings seemed to be averse to giving them one. Dad and Katie's dad frequently nodded and smiled at each other the entire time.

Katie and Jules said that they needed to go to a drugstore, so the two mothers said they would accompany them. They took the rental car with GPS to find the nearest CVS or Walgreen. Donte tagged along, as that was his job.

The two dads and I went to the lobby and sat in one of the conversation settings and chatted about what they did, and they then both focused on me to hear about my job. Dad had an idea of what I did for a living, but had never had the opportunity to really grill me in depth. I think he might have been impressed at how high I had risen with the company. It didn't seem to be a big deal to me, but it could sound that way to an outsider.

Hideki called me to find out what I was doing. He told me that he and Nobuko had eaten in their suite and were ready for the rest of the world. I explained where we were and what the girls were up to. He asked, "Can we come to join your conversation? I really do want to learn more about them."

Dad and Katie's dad thought it unique that I had a Japanese businessman as a potential future father-in-law. I tried to explain the girls' and my relationship when Hideki and Nobuko joined us and we had been served coffee and tea. "Katie is not a problem since she already is a Johnson. Jules wants to be a Kamatsu-Johnson, so it will be easier on any children we may have. This means that Jules and I will be officially married, but I have to tell you that the three of us will be equally as married. Please don't be hard on your daughter or granddaughter, because we've discussed this at length. I'm not sure when this will happen, but I don't think it will be long."

Hideki said, "This makes Nobuko and me very happy to have our granddaughter in a happy marriage. I am very pleased that Katie is part of your family."

Katie's dad asked me, "Have you discussed the California same sex marriage the girls entered into after Cindy was killed? You three really need to talk about this and figure out how you will handle it. Those two were very adamant about completing their union after Cindy died. We know that our Katie is a warm-blooded soul and Jules is about as warm as Katie. It's a wonder that they brought you into their union."

Nobuko said, "I have had many discussions with Jules about the introduction of Brad into the girls' relationship. He has been accepting of their relationship and has been an equal partner in their love. He has never wavered from the commitment the girls have for each other and has been supportive of their love from the beginning. I foresee no problem for the three to have a successful, loving, life."

Katie's dad said, "Katie has always been a bubble off. That's a term for us farmers that means she ain't at the same level as other girls. She was a little forward with the boys, but she was a lot forward with the other girls she was in school with. She never tried to hide how she felt, but always tried to keep from embarrassing her mom and me. When she went out to California, she said it was because she thought people there would be more open to how she felt than those in Iowa. I'm not sure that she was right about Iowa, but probably was about our tiny community. You stumbled onto a really fine woman with Katie, and an equally fine woman with Jules, Brad. Katie's mom and I want her to have her dreams, and I'm happy to know you you're part of them."

My dad offered, "The kid was always industrious. He lied about his age to get a paper route and kept it right through high school. I think he sold his route for enough to buy all his books for his entire first year in college. Brad had a good scholarship that paid for most of his schooling, and didn't ask us for money the entire time he was in school. He had part time jobs that made up the difference, and was the second in his graduating class. I think they call that Salutatorian. These Mooney people hired him right off, kept him in their home office for a couple of months, and then sent him out to be an Assistant. Yeah, I'm proud of my kid and always knew he would be something special. He would have been one hell of a Marine officer."

Hideki made comment, "I have observed Brad since he's been involved with my granddaughter, and know how hard he is willing to work to succeed wherever he's at. I've been interested in having him in my international organization from the beginning. Brad is loyal to his company and will push for his company's success. I am proud to be his future grandfather-in-law."

That choked me up. A man of a totally different culture was proud to be associated with me. I was smiling wide enough to infect the others. I told them all, "Let's go have some fun with the money Jules made for me. Let's go challenge one of the games I never win at. You all choose and we'll do it."

Hideki said, "Let's try the crap tables first. Dai and I understand how to do it, so you men bet with me."

Dad and Katie's dad looked at me when I began laying bets with Hideki. He did okay, but nothing special. We were about even when he pulled back, and said, "Let's try another game. How about a no win game like Roulette? We'll be smart and only bet on a color."

We bet on red and it won. We bet on black and that won. I bet on red for the third spin, and it won so we were three for three. I had a feeling to bet on the red three, and told the others, "This is only a hunch, so don't even go there."

Fuck me! It landed on Red 3. I had left five hundred on the bet, so that won me seventeen thousand five hundred.

"Let's get out of here before they claim we were harboring some kind of force to figure out the winning numbers." We quickly cashed out and went on our way out of there. We only had to go upstairs to enjoy the rest of the morning.

It was time for lunch when the girls returned from their shopping foray that included a gallon or so of tanning lotion and anti-tanning lotion. We had some salads augmented with some pieces of fried chicken in the Hard Rock Café. I was having a great time visiting with my folks and Katie's dad. Katie's mom spent almost all of her time talking with Katie and Jules. It wasn't that she was being anti-social, but she was trying hard to understand how her daughter was now thinking of a forever relationship with both Jules and me.

While the girls were busy with their folks, I took the rental car to a store off Fowler Avenue where I had done some Christmas shopping for my mom, sister, and girlfriends. The man even recognized me and asked, "A little early for Christmas presents, isn't it?"

"You were really helpful when I was here before, so I now want to buy two nice engagement rings. I know that sounds strange, but I'm in a relationship with two girls who are also in a relationship together."

The store owner asked, "How much do you want to spend?"

"I have no idea how much nice engagement rings cost. You make almost all your own jewelry, so what I want is something special. Something different and something you have two of."

He peered at me over his half glasses for a few seconds before saying, "Wait a second. I have something in the back that might be what you want."

He went through the curtain and returned with a small, padded, display card for rings within a few seconds. Two beautiful rings with a large emerald cut diamond in the center, surrounded by small bright blue diamonds were on it. The beauty of the rings took my breath away. I looked up at the man, and asked, "They are beautiful, I may not be able to afford something like that. How much are they?"

The jeweler was moving the tray around to make the rings catch the light. He softly said, "Fifteen thousand, but they will easily appraise at double that."

That was staggering, but I somehow felt that they would be perfect. I had just won over seventeen thousand, and Jules had recently deposited over a hundred thousand into my regular bank account. I could afford these, so I said, "Thirty grand for the two?"

The jeweler said, "No, no, no; fifteen thousand for both. I made these two rings for a couple of women who didn't go through with their relationship, so I'm stuck with them. I should probably give these to you for less because you made my December last year by having me make up some special jewelry and then buying those heavy gold ankle chains. I'll tell you what, give me twelve thousand for both, and I'll size them if they need it. I'd love to see the two women you chose."

"Deal."

I gave him my card so that he could run it, and he instantly returned with a receipt for me to sign and a copy to keep. The jeweler put the two rings into individual small boxes and handed them to me. As I was going to leave, he said to me, "I'd like to suggest a thin band with alternating blue and white diamonds if you want to add wedding bands. I would love to make them up for you."

Walking out of that jewelry store was uplifting. It was as if the pressure from my committing to these two women was being lifted from me. If their same sex marriage was a problem, I wanted it to remain as it was and the three of us agree to be partners forever. Maybe we could have a private corporation or something like that. I didn't care, but I did care that I was going to give the two women something to show off that they were committed to someone, and that someone was me.

I called 411 on the way back to the Hard Rock and was connected to Bern's Steak House. I made a reservation for twelve. I wanted nine to be at one table and three at an adjoining table. The reservation was large enough that I had to give them a credit card number for them to reserve that much space.

The girls were out sunbathing, and the men were once again sitting together in a conversation grouping in the lobby when I got back to the hotel. Dad asked, "Where ya' been, Son?"

I told him, "You'll see later, but it was to get a present for each of the girls."

Katie's dad said, "Well, you'll have to figure out how their same sex marriage affects what you want to do. I hope that it works out, but I have to tell you that if Katie decides to have your baby, she will have it regardless of what anyone else thinks. I can also tell you that her mother will be all over the both of you for giving her a grandchild. We have some derelict kids who haven't reproduced to the extent Jo wants. Katie's the youngest, wildest, and now the one most likely to give her mother another grandbaby."

I told the men about the reservation at Bern's Steak House, and how the place was an internationally known restaurant and served some of the best beef in the United States. I noticed Hideki's lips curl, and realized he had probably eaten there before.

I told the man, "Hideki, this meal at Bern's is on me," when I had the chance. "You will enjoy it with all of us and know that I'm the host tonight. You've already given me too much, so please let me treat you this time."

My future grandfather-in-law smiled, and said, "It is a pleasure to be your guest."

The girls couldn't get over that I had won so much earlier. I told them that I had already spent what I won and should save what was left for the taxes that I would have to pay. They didn't get upset that I had blown fifteen grand or better, and were excited to be going to what I told them was an internationally known restaurant.

Bern's doesn't exactly look, at first glance, like a world-renowned restaurant, but people appeared from the woodwork as soon as I gave my name for our reservation, and ushered us into what was an almost private dining area. Drinks were instantaneously brought whether booze, wine, or iced tea. I was braced by Jules on one side, and Katie on the other. Hideki and Nobuko were opposite us, with Katie's folks to one side of Hideki, and my folks on the other side of Nobuko.

We were served some wonderful appetizers. There was an assortment of sushi and shell fish, as well as a platter of caviar and another platter of prepared vegetables. Everything was delicious, although Katie's folks were a little gun shy of the sushi and caviar. Katie's dad made a crack about the sushi to the effect that in Iowa that sort of thing was called "bait", but they decided that they could eat with the highbrows after trying both, and enjoyed the treats.

The steaks offered at Bern's were of an unusual quality, and were served with the normal twice-baked potato and some green vegetables. The waiters brought us various wines with the meal to make the experience something special. I knew this was going to be the highlight of the evening when we adjourned to the dessert room. Most of the area is made up of small intimate booths, but we were seated at large tables with what looked like picnic benches. I had requested they serve all the favorite desserts so that everyone could sample everything.

Everyone was sitting back with pleasantly full stomachs, most of them with Bern's delicious coffee, when I asked Katie and Jules to stand with me in front of all our families. Two waiters brought a couple of chairs for the girls to sit at, and I then kneeled in front of both of them. "Katie, Jules," I paused and said, "Jules, Katie." I paused again and said, "I've professed my love for you both many times as you have for me, Girls, but now it's time to do something about it." I brought out two unopened ring boxes, and asked, "Will you marry me?"

I flipped both ring boxes open so that they could see the rings. They gasped. The older women gasped. The fathers were all smiling.

Katie and Jules looked at each other, and then hugged each other with watering eyes. They both came to the floor with me and we were soon rolling on the floor being happy they had been asked. I was holding the two ring boxes above the craziness of the moment.

I put the rings on their fingers when they recovered, and they both were holding them up to the light for the beauty of the rings to flash at everyone at the tables. The older women had to hold their hands and exclaim how beautiful the custom rings were.

That's when Jules said, "You've been planning this, and were ready for this moment. You are so special to Katie and me."

We finally were able to check out from the restaurant, where I gave the Maitre D' three hundred dollar bills and asked him to divide it up.

The girls told everyone, "Come to our suite for a few minutes," when we arrived at the Hard Rock. "We have wine and drinks there for everyone. We've also ordered some snacks."

There was a second table with eight chairs surrounding the table, so everyone had a chair. Katie and Jules said they would be right back, and were gone for about five minutes. Jules was holding something in her hand that looked like tissue when they returned.

The two women came and stood in front of me. Jules told me to move my chair around to face her. She was wearing her new ring and held it up to look at the sparkle of the diamonds. As I sat there, the two women got down on their knees and asked me, "Will you marry us, Brad?"

"I'm ready. Let's do it as soon as possible."

Jules said, "Well, you have to now, or Hideki will get his shotgun out."

She held up some kind of plastic stick that had a bright blue showing within a recessed area of the stick.

I was confused, but my mom, Katie's mom, and Nobuko all gasped. Jules told me, "You are going to be a father."

Well, son of a gun! Holy shit! Far fucking out! Damn! What the fuck? I'm going to be a father! I'm going to be a dad!

I scooped both Jules and Katie up into my arms and hugged them to me. I looked back and forth between the two and asked, "Who, which one is pregnant. Both of you?"

Katie told me, "This one's all Jules. I'll be next."

I kissed them both with equal passion, telling both how much I loved them.

Katie stood in front of all of us in our suite, and said, "Jules and I never did get married, so there won't be a problem with Jules and Brad getting married. I'm going to marry Brad in another ceremony that will be for just us and any others who might want to be there. It will have the same meaning to us as Jules' and Brad's wedding."

Jules held me away from her, and said, "I have never wanted a man to be a partner in my life, and then you came along and screwed that all up. It's difficult to tell my grandparents how much I've fallen in love with you, as well as Katie."

Katie's dad said, "Go, go and be with each other. I'm excited that Katie could become pregnant soon. My crazy daughter is finally going to be somewhat normal, and with a man I'm really getting to like."

Hideki and Nobuko were both acting very happy. He was nodding in agreement with everything that was said, while Nobuko was shifting around with happiness. This may be the fulfillment of their dreams for Jules' life.

Dad was the one to break this up, by saying, "This has been a busy, wonderful day, but I'm tired and think it's time to get some rest. We'll get together for breakfast for what I'm sure will be a planning session for these women."

Katie's dad said, "I'm with Jeff, it's past our regular bed time. We'll try to sleep a couple of hours longer in the morning."

Hideki shook my hand and didn't say anything, but Nobuko gave me a hug and then looked me in the eye before giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

It suddenly was only the girls and me in the suite. The three of us just looked at each other for a couple of minutes until I picked up the blue-spotted stick from the table and pointed at Jules, "No wonder you aren't having your periods."

Jules said, "I haven't been using birth control since we've been together, but I had always thought I might not be able to have a baby. I know that's silly, but I thought it wouldn't be possible because of my mixed heritage. I'm so happy it's happened. You should tell Brad what you've done, Katie."

Katie blushed, and then told me, "I quit using the pill the last time I finished my period. Jules and I talked about it, and we thought it would be good for us to start a family. We were going to discuss it with you more, but we wanted it and we wanted you to be the dad. I'll catch up soon. I can now get all the juice until I'm fixed up the same as Jules. Isn't it wonderful? Jules and I have been partners for almost five years, and then you come along and interrupt our plans to get married. That license we have will just go into our scrapbook."

Jules led Katie and me toward the bedroom and they were instantly nude. The girls were filling the bed with towels while I stripped. The two had me on my back between them when we lay down. They were both leaning on their hands, with their elbows by my shoulders. They both kissed me on the cheek.

Jules began talking, "We were all a little crazy letting loose with some of your staff last weekend. Katie and I had a wonderful time and I think you did too, but we could tell that you were nervous about it. Something happened that has Katie and I very confused. Willy is like the reincarnation of Cindy. Katie and I got years of pictures out, compared them to Willy, and almost have to believe that the two might have been some kind of siblings. She was just like Cindy in the way she kissed and loved us when we made love with her. We want to find out more about Willy, Brad. We've talked to her extensively this past week, and she told us that she wants to be with us more, but that she probably shouldn't be intimate with you because you work together. Could you let us be with Cindy, ah, I mean Willy, more to see if this is something for Katie and I to pursue? This is such a strange thing to ask the man I'm totally in love with and whose baby is inside me, but this is like a ghost that has come to life."

Katie leaned over and kissed my shoulder the entire time Jules was talking. "We promise that we won't abandon you or the plans for our marriage. I think what Jules wants is your permission to have Willy be with us more, although it may be difficult for you two sometimes. We'll want to share you with Willy as often as the two of you want, but we still want all the loving we can get from our man. Will it be okay if Jules and I find out about this possible reincarnation?"

"I know you two lost someone who you believed to be a life partner. The fact that Willy looks so much like Cindy has to be very disturbing to you both. Find out about her. Spend time with her. Make sure you two don't spend all your time with her in bed. I have to travel often, so you can use that time to find out how this will work out. You can find out if there is some kind of actual blood relationship between Cindy and Willy. Talk to me about this relationship to let me know how you two are doing with it."

Jules had tears running down her cheeks. "I knew that you would understand, Brad. I just didn't want you to think we wanted to exclude you from our possible newfound friend. Katie and I have talked and fantasized about how we might have met and fallen for you even if Cindy was still with us. We both felt that Cindy would have fallen in love with you like we did, and the three of us would be like Katie and I are to you now."

The emotions the two were going through were so sincere that I just held them to me as they finally settled down and fell asleep. I managed to wiggle out of bed to get them under the covers and the towels off the bed. I used the bathroom, and then just stared at my two lovers as they hugged each other in their sleep.

I snuggled to Jules' back and fell asleep with them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.