LA Fun
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

I woke up with a start, wondering why my phone didn't wake me. I relaxed when I realized it was Saturday, but then began thinking of everything I wanted to do. I should work out or run for an hour. I also needed to wake the girls and let them begin getting ready to host over a hundred people in just a couple of hours. Just thinking about the hordes who were preparing to invade had me getting excited.

I began to slide from the bed, but Jules held onto me, and said, "Relax, Lover. Katie and I have this party taken care of. We, that is you, Katie, and me, won't have to do anything but glad-hand everyone. What do you want to do? Run with Yori? Go work out with your two lovers?"

I hugged the beauty who slid on top me for kisses, and leaned over to suck a big nipple on one of Katie's oversized breasts. Katie groaned and softly said, "You pounded me hard last night, and I'm a little sore. Are you growing, Brad? I think you get broader every time we make love. How do you handle him the way you do, Jules, Lover? Look at you, you have him buried in you to the root, bumping him as deep inside you as far as you can get. I can't do that, but I love to have Brad deep in me, pressing and releasing him. I can come all night long doing that."

Jules told Katie, "I thought you were taller and bigger than me. You should have more room for him than me."

I said, "Who cares. I love the way you both love me. I'll keep giving you both all the pleasure you want, and watch to make sure you don't overdo it."

I kissed each of the girls on the forehead, and said, "How about we do our workout and swim for some cardio this morning? The others should be up and ready for breakfast by the time we shower and come back down."

Watching the two sleeker bodies running on the treadmills, and then using the nautilus positions to continue toning their beauty, kept my jock very stretched. The three of us went outside after forty-five minutes and ran to the pool, shedding clothes along the way. I swam as hard as I could for several laps and then had to drift to the side of the pool to catch my breath.

My two lovers drifted to me and for hugs, kisses, and some playful dunking. We decided to get out of the pool, and went up the back stairway to our suite. We showered and Katie wanted some slow movement in and out of her tight center. Jules was her usual anxious self and almost demanded to be pounded, which caused me to lose a huge load in her. The two women gave me and each other enough kisses that it was hard to get my breathing back to normal. I'm always amazed at how much love the girls show me and each other.

I dressed in jeans and a Tampa Bay Lightning T-shirt, along with socks and tennis shoes. This would be overdressed in Florida, but I didn't know what Los Angeles people think is casual wear. Dan and Hideki came into the saloon to say good morning when we were downstairs. Dan was going to go behind the bar, but Charles magically appeared to ask how he could serve.

Poor Dan, he wasn't used to having a couple of guys to go 'poof' and appear to do what we would gladly do for ourselves. Dan said, "I was going to mix up a big batch of Bloody Marys. I like 'em spicy if you can." Charles smiled and began pouring ingredients into a huge pitcher. He disappeared for a minute and returned with a tall glass with celery in water. Charles poured five glasses of the mixture for us and poured two more when Nobuko and Mika walked in.

Nobuko disappeared for a minute, and returned to sip her morning drink. We were talking about what to expect today when the Japanese cook appeared holding a tray with a variety of breakfast sushi. Nobuko and the cook exchanged words, and then Jules spoke to the cook in Japanese as well.

Here we were, enjoying the American morning drink and a Japanese morning sushi delicacy. It made you wonder how the cook could put the rice and spice-filled rolled fish together so fast.

Hideki was really enjoying the morning treats while Dan had to think about eating raw fish for breakfast. His smile told everyone how much he enjoyed the taste when he tasted a small roll probably made specifically for him. I think I must be one of those people who like everything, as I stuffed a piece of sushi and washed it down with one of Charles' very good Bloody Marys.

Katie and Jules were being snuggly this morning, and made sure that my glass stayed refilled until I had enough of the magic fish to have had a good breakfast. The men finally agreed to switch to coffee and adjourned to the office area.

Dan told me, "Either this evening or tomorrow morning, the partners are going to ask you to do more for the company than I feel comfortable asking you. You already know that we want you to take over the South Central Region and to continue to watch the Florida Region. I think we should take your recommendation and promote Fred, but the others don't think you trained for both Office Manager and Regional Manager. I know that you intended to move Fred up when an office opened and have him available for a region if there was a problem. Just take care of Florida from afar, and send Fred where you need him if something comes up. I'm sure he's already told you that he has an Assistant in training, the man who you told him should be next in line."

"We want you to open our new office in San Jose, Brad. We're negotiating for the property for an office and we're working on property for the first two developments. It will be the next six to nine months before we get an office built and ready to do business. Your job will be to train the next Manager to get him ready for that office. You will have to work out hiring a complete staff when we're ready to begin doing business. You know how to do it so it shouldn't take that much effort for you."

"One more thing that we want to dump on you. We need you to set up a training program. This will be for Assistants to become Managers and Managers to become Regional Managers. It will take some time to figure out, but you know what it takes for both positions. You'll have some time to put this together, but I think we need this program to be in operation so that we don't have you running around the world trying to do everything."

Hideki hadn't said a word, until he asked, "I'm not familiar with Brad's compensation, but I wonder if you are considering his contributions to the company and rewarding him appropriately with these increased responsibilities."

Dan said, "The partners haven't agreed to what I think it should be, but I think he should receive the Regional Manager salaries for Florida and the West Coast, as well as South Central. He's already saved the Northwest Coast region. Granted the Northwest Region isn't but three offices, two in the northwest should have been closed but are now producing again, and Salt Lake is back to what it should be, and there are the two in Nevada, Las Vegas and Reno. Brad never complains, but he's one of those guys who always lands on his feet and seems to live a low profile life wherever he is. His annual bonuses are amazing, but all earned. His bonus is going to be way over a million this year with the phenomenal sales he's created in Hollywood and all his offices. It's too bad that you live in California instead of Florida. Taxes are going to kill you this year."

I jokingly said, "I probably don't have to work any longer with my current relationship. I'm sure that I could be a front man for Hideki here in the States. I've become involved with him and his granddaughter, who is an amazing investor. I love what I do, but I might have to decline some of the responsibilities if there are too many. From past experience, someone is encouraged to resign every time they have said they can't take that next additional task. What you're proposing is close to being impossible to do properly."

Dan was wringing his hands, and said, "I realize that everything we're expecting of you is far beyond reasonable. One of the operations we want you to develop is the training program. You will be training the Regional Manager for the South Central Region if you can do that. You can train a Regional Manager for the West Coast Region if you can train another at the same time. I think we can increase that region by adding Reno to it, especially if you are going to open an office in San Jose."

It was easy to tell Dan, "I'm going to need a lot of help between now and then. I've been lucky so far, but I can't be shooting from the hip all the time and will have to stop or slow down to develop an office."

"Hang in there with me and us, Brad. I know we're trying to have you do more than what's possible. I also know that accomplishing everything will take a lot of your personal time. Your personal life shouldn't suffer, so you may need to take your women along as Assistants often. That's why you have the airplane. Your personal bodyguard is also welcome, considering your position with the company and the incidents you've been involved in. I think the other partners think that person is unnecessary and extravagant. You haven't submitted any expense reimbursement for him or Jules when you took them with you so far. The others have checked, so they don't have a reason to bitch."

Dan said, "The most important thing is that Mooney can't afford to lose you. You are a magic thread that holds all this together. If you have to back off, talk to me and I'll help you and find another way to handle these projects."

Hideki held me back while Dan left when we got up to go back into the saloon. He looked at me and said, "I had no idea you were assuming so much responsibility and will be taking on more. Money doesn't seem to be your motivation, so you spend your own to pay for expenses your company should handle. Maybe Yori should stay home, but I worry about you being in so many new places and that you are becoming so visible for your company. I want you to know that HKC, Hideki Kamatsu Corporation, could use someone with your organizational and leadership skills if you decide to leave Mooney."

I smiled at Hideki and knew he was being very sincere and not trying to give me something. He was showing me there was an alternative.

The other three partners and wives showed up along with Dorothy and her daughter. Without much effort, Nobuko, Jules, and Mika took Dot's daughter upstairs with them. That was the last we saw of them until later. I went out to the back yard to make sure all the tents were set up with fans and portable air conditioners. There were tables under the tents with plenty of chairs. The summer kitchen was open, and the grills were already smoking. The chicken and ribs were going to be great.

The caterer had the bar ready, along with a young lady whose sole purpose was to supply cups of beer. A badminton net was set up, as was a croquet course. The mallets and four colors of balls were there. Off beside the side fence were two horseshoe boxes with stakes and horse shoes. I saw several rackets and balls out on the tennis courts, with a basketball hoop and a couple of basketballs at one end. This was going to be fun.

The first party bus arrived with office personnel from the parking area at almost exactly eleven o'clock. The stream of people continued until almost noon. The partners circulated and talked to people throughout the day. I'm sure they were trying to find out why my way of working with people worked.

I played badminton with some kids, did a game of croquet with some adults and kids, and threw a game of horseshoes with some men. Being continuously busy kept me from eating some of the delicious smelling food on the grill.

Watching Kelly, Joan, Sandy, Ginger, Willy, and Racine together was like seeing visions out of a dream. They circulated and spent a lot of time with Katie and Jules, but were good about not teasing, especially not teasing me. I was amazed to see how close in size my two now were to the killer women from the office when Jules and Katie were with them. Katie and Jules were drooled over by the office men as were the office girls.

People began leaving at five, and the last left at close to seven. The caterer was super-efficient and quickly had the cooking area cleaned up. Some of the extra staff was picking up the yard games and making sure the yard was back to normal. The one item remaining were the horseshoe boxes with the horseshoes hanging on nails on a nearby wooden fence post.

The back yard looked the way it did that morning by eight thirty. The tents and extra tables and chairs would disappear on Monday.

The partners all congratulated me for a party all the employees would remember for a long time when I went inside the saloon for the first time since this morning.

Dorothy came to me while I was enjoying a drink, and leaned in to be kissed. How do you refuse to kiss a beauty who you have fantasized over for years? She said, "Jules and Katie said that I can visit with you three before bed time. Are you okay with that?"

What a temptation. I wondered what happened with her daughter, but figured I'd find out later. Jules snuggled up to me and said, "I really like Dorothy, I want to enjoy her tonight if you don't mind. She's like Katie with such a big chest. I'll bet you have ogled her for a long time."

"You've got me. I've tried peeking down her top for years. She doesn't help by unbuttoning her blouse when I'm in the office, but maybe she always wears it that way."

Katie told me, "She told us that she's tried to tease you into something for a lot of years. We're going to play with her and you can fulfill her fantasies."

My reply was probably funny, but I told them, "I haven't had an opportunity to eat and I'm starved. I hope there are some of those ribs left," as I headed for the kitchen.

The cooks had a large platter of ribs on the counter. I put several on a plate and sat at the kitchen counter savoring the delicious meat. A cook brought me some potato salad that had been put into the refrigerator and some warm baked beans. Charles even brought me a cold beer to have with the food. My appetite was satisfied in a very short time, and I was able to go to the downstairs bathroom and wash after smearing sauce all over my face and hands. You could tell that I had enjoyed the ribs.

The partners, except for Dan, all had too much to drink and were getting groggy. Jules and Katie made sure they made it to their suites before inviting Dorothy, Dan, and Mika upstairs into ours.

Dorothy wanted to check on her daughter, and found her asleep with her tablet reader in her lap and the TV on. She told us that she looked very peaceful and that she looked forward to what Mika and Nobuko had planned for her.

That's when the girls shocked Dorothy. The two of them kissed Dot in a way that let her know that they were going to continue until she was out of control. Mika kissed her too, and said to her, "This is just like at home except that we have more to play with. Let us girls and Brad enjoy you. You could see Dorothy shudder from excitement as Mika pulled Dot's tank top over her head. The next thing they did had me fascinated. Jules was at her back, while Mika was at her front, and Dorothy's shorts and panties were on the floor and her bra lay with them in a flash. Dot's breasts were actually larger than Katie's. She didn't have the extended nipples Katie does, but she had nice little pebbles sticking out that appeared to be hard as rocks.

Dan and I were only spectators, and both of us stood watching as the four women suddenly lost their clothes. It was as if by magic, because Mika, Jules, and Katie were wearing one of their favorites shifts one moment, and they were as nude as Dorothy the next. Jules looked back at us when they began moving from the large sitting room toward the bedroom, and said, "You're overdressed. Come and watch us for a while."

Dan and I looked at each other and followed them into the bedroom. The giant bed was covered with towels, telling me Jules and Katie had been planning this. What followed was a demonstration of how women please each other. All four were actively trying to get each other off as many times as possible. We two men watched with our eyes bugged out and our now bare male centers sticking out.

Dan whispered to me, "I suppose you might want to sample Dot and have Mika for dessert. I plan on enjoying both of your women once again."

Jules and Katie moved up to suck on Dorothy's huge breasts when Mika motioned for us to come to the bed. I kissed her, then dove for Dot's pussy to show her what Nobuko had taught me. Dot was making a lot of noise in very little time. Thank goodness the bedrooms are so well soundproofed and we had all the doors closed and locked. Dot was very juicy and tight but sadly, nothing special when I slid into her.

I loved burying my head between those giant melons that spread and sagged to each side of her chest. They were just huge. Dorothy gasped and fainted from the overstimulation within minutes, even before I began to tingle. That was fine though, as I could now focus on giving pleasure to Mika. Her juices flowed similarly to Jules and coated my face with her fragrance. I made sure to give her enough orgasms so that she wrapped her legs around my body and vibrated under me to milk everything I had from me.

We lay back, with Dot and Mika on Dan's shoulders, and Jules and Katie on mine, when all six of us were satisfied. My two loves were snuggling and touching, creating a hardened protrusion again. It was now my turn to give pleasure to my two. I made love to them until we three were too weak to keep going.

As we lay still again, Dorothy told me, "I've always wanted to make love to you, Brad. I guess you know a secret now that you see Dan, Mika, and me making love. My daughter and I live with them most of the time, and have had that relationship for many years. Dan is my daughter's father, and she knows it. She's wanted to fool around with Dan since before she was twelve. Dan wouldn't and still won't, but Nobuko, Mika, and Jules talked her into training as a Geisha and she can entertain Dan when she is truly trained. That convinced her to commit to beginning her training out here beginning tomorrow. Nobuko will take her and enter her tomorrow. She will finish high school, and probably most of her junior college requirements by the time she's completed her training. She could finish a degree in business for free if she wants to continue with the house that is training her, although she would be entertaining visiting businessmen."

Mika told us, "You are so much like Dan because you have your beautiful Jules and equally beautiful Katie, Brad. Both of you men are adept at keeping two women satisfied and happy. Dan has told Dorothy many times that she doesn't have to work, but she has always enjoyed being a part of Dan's work life as well as his personal life."

Dan said to us all, "We should go to our rooms so we're not caught coming from strange places in the morning, Ladies. The partners will have a long talk with you after breakfast, Brad. You may have your women and Hideki with you if you want."

We watched as the three put clothes back on and let them out of the suite. Jules and Katie both went to the built-in bar and opened the doors. They made up three glasses with ice from the en suite fridge, and liberally poured Beefeaters into them. They were still nude and sat on the couch, patting the spot between them. As I sat, Katie asked, "What's this meeting all about? Is this something that you aren't happy with?"

Jules patted my thigh and told me, "I have more than enough for us to enjoy a life of leisure for the rest of our lives if what they want from you is more than you're willing to give. Grandfather can use you for many of his businesses in the United States if you want to work."

With a sigh, I described all the operations they wanted me to be a part of. I told them, "I hesitate to accept everything because of the travel. It may be too far if I have to go to the Florida region for a problem. It would be most of a day to go between coasts, even in the company plane I've been given to use. The pilot can only fly so many hours in a day, so it would always be an overnight trip besides the time it takes to resolve the problem. I might be able to use Fred to do some of the troubleshooting, but the partners would want me to show my face around Florida at least quarterly."

"The Central South is from New Orleans to Phoenix. There are only six offices, with three good-sized ones in Texas and Phoenix ranking in the higher producing locations. New Orleans and New Mexico are like Reno and Salt Lake City, and not that big. They also want me to open a new office in San Jose. That will make three high volume offices very close to each other in that area, but it would still be necessary to go to them at least quarterly."

"They also want me to design and implement a Branch Manager training program which is actually already in place, but not organized or evaluated. The second part is to create and implement a Regional Manager training program. That is going to be pure hell as it'll mean constantly traveling with someone. Dan is thinking that I could have you two travel with me sometimes. I could do that and be able to leave Kelly here. She's going to need to be with me most of the time in order to keep notes and help with the insight at the offices I go to. I used to depend on my receptionist in Tampa to gossip with the other receptionists and find out details of things I needed to be warned about, but it was mostly to hear if there were any customer situations that were becoming a problem. I didn't need a secretary because she was so good at ferreting information. This area was already big with seven offices, and is now even bigger with the three Northwest offices. Add six from Florida, and six from the South Central regions, and you're talking about twenty-two offices. Just the thought of it makes me cringe."

"Pile dragging men and or women around, trying to teach them how to dive into an office to check it out and to quickly teach the correct way to do things on top of that and it becomes really scary."

My glass was empty and I looked at it with a frown. Katie was filling it with ice and more Beefeaters before I could even think of getting up to get more. She sat back down and said, "I almost feel guilty that I can't take some of the burden from you. You said that Jules helped you before; maybe the two of us could go with you and be of help sometimes. We could even help Kelly and visit in some of the departments to see if the people are operating the way you like them to."

Jules commented, "I think I mostly helped by talking to the receptionist who did as you said, and just belched out information by the bucket load. The receptionists get me in to work with others such as the Finance people and Accounting. I helped do some research with a title office. It didn't seem to detract from my interaction with whoever I was working with when I had to work on investments. I can relate with Finance and Accounting as it's about numbers, and I invest by evaluating numbers. Katie is like that too, and that's why we'll be successful working together."

I was suddenly fatigued from thinking of everything that was on the horizon. We put our glasses in the sink, closed the doors to the bar, and went to bed. I was lying awake, worrying again about what was coming as soon as the girls were on a shoulder.


I came out of my fog thinking that it was a work day and I was going to be late. I quickly sat up in a panic before I realized that it was Sunday and I didn't have to do anything. I did need to go to the bathroom, so I got up and used the toilet. My mouth was grungy, so I brushed my teeth. My face was scratchy so I thought I should shave. It's always so much easier to shave after a shower, so I stepped in and turned the water on. I wasn't sure how they did it, but who ever built the house had instant hot water wherever you turned it on. I lathered my short hair and was in the process of washing when a busty babe snuggled to my back and hugged me. I knew the hug and turned to give Jules some kisses.

She told me, "You are such a Gomer the way you can't sleep in even on Sunday. I'm surprised that you're not out running the way you like, but I'm not that surprised after we stayed up so late last night. You'll have to work out later, or maybe we'll do some intensive swimming."

I washed her short hair and then played with her large breasts. We were beginning to get interested in some fun when Katie stepped in and smacked Jules on the wet butt. "You trollop; you're hogging all the good stuff. I might want some too and I'll be stuck with having to get that thing back up if you take it all."

You gotta love these two and the way they play with each other. They were locked in a kiss before a minute passed and they completely forgot about me. They came out of their instant passion for each other and gave me some tender kisses, but the sexual intensity Jules and I had been building had passed. I kissed both of my loves and stepped out of the shower to dry and shave.

That's when I saw the clock. It was only six forty. No wonder I was called such a Gomer.

Knowing the two girls could be a while, I dressed in Florida wear which was shorts, T-shirt, and sandals, before going down to the kitchen where nothing was happening. That was amazing as the two cooks were often up early preparing breakfast. I suppose they did need some time off to recover from yesterday's craziness. I was hungry, so I took a small frying pan from those hanging over the preparation area, put it on the stove, and turned the gas on to medium. The two refrigerators were huge and I found some bacon and several cartons of eggs. I put three strips of bacon in the pan, and then found the bread in a neat bread box. With two pieces of bread now in the six slice toaster, I flipped the bacon to cook the other side. I found the butter and margarine while that was happening, and decided on margarine for the toast. After putting the cooked bacon on a paper towel to cool, I poured the extra grease from the bacon into a stainless steel pan. I busted two eggs into the pan and watched them for a minute before pushing the toaster lever down. It took a couple of searches to find the paper plates so that I could put the bacon and toast on one. I watched the eggs while I put margarine on the toast, and then slid the eggs onto the plate. I made sure the gas was off and sat down at the counter. I noticed a Mr. Coffee was on and had a full pot of coffee, so I poured myself a cup and proceeded to eat my breakfast.

This was a very satisfying breakfast since I had prepared it myself and was able to sit and eat it without anyone hovering over me. I trashed the paper plate when I was finished, and then found the liquid soap next to the sink where the dishwasher was. It didn't take but a minute to wash the pan, knife, and fork before I put it up on the rack over the preparation area and the fork and knife in the drawer.

I was enjoying a second cup of coffee when Jules and Katie came in the kitchen. Jules asked, "Have you been cooking? Has someone made you breakfast?"

"I actually made my own breakfast and I'll make you both something if you'd like. I had some bacon, eggs, and toast. Can I make some for you both?"

Jules looked alarmed, and then softened while thinking about it. "Sure, make us breakfast. How do want your eggs, Katie?"

Katie was getting with the program and said, "I want mine scrambled."

Jules said, "I'd like over easy if you can."

I grabbed the next bigger pan and put it on the fire. I put six pieces of bacon in the pan while I pulled four eggs from the refrigerator. I put four slices of toast into the toaster while the bacon was cooking, but didn't push the levers down. I put two eggs into a bowl with a little milk and whipped them up. I took the small pan I used before down, put it on the stove, but didn't turn the heat on yet. I put the bacon on a paper towel when it was ready, and then poured the grease into the stainless steel pan. I used a couple of drips to grease the pan I was going to use for the scrambled eggs, and then broke the other eggs into the bigger pan. With fluid motions, I pushed the bread down in the toaster, and poured the liquefied eggs into the small skillet. I used a wooden spoon to constantly change the position of the eggs so they fully scrambled. I used a spatula to gently turn the two eggs in the big skillet over. Near me was a cabinet with plates, so I pulled two out and put three slices of bacon on each of them, followed by the eggs cooked as requested, and the toast that I used real butter on and cut in half. I said "Enjoy" when I put the plates in front of my lovers.

I was beginning to clean up what I had used when there were six people applauding. The cooks came in and told me, "We wanted to watch you to see if you could feed yourself. You not only fed yourself, but also the two women. Get out of our kitchen; we'll clean up the rest of the dishes. At least we know you're available when we need some kitchen help." The tiny Japanese cook gave me a kiss and a wink.

When we went into the saloon, Charles was fixing Bloody Mary's in tall glasses with a long piece of celery again. He smiled at me and said, "I'll bet those men want a repeat this morning. Do you want something to begin with?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.