Annie - Cover

Annie

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Boy meets beautiful girl who turns out to be part human and part alien. They fall in love and they get separated. Will he find her and what kind of adventures will happen on the way to finding her?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Double Penetration  

This was going to be an unusual wedding, at least for me anyways. Since Annie had already decided she was going nude for the wedding, the women in my life, all got together and convinced me I needed to go nude as well. So that's how I ended up in front of more than 20 people in my birthday suit. At least for the moment they weren't looking at me, for now they were all looking back to watch as my future bride walked down the aisle. I noticed that at first she was walking kind of funny, but I figured that it had something to do with what I heard before, that she was probably getting sex from either her father or May. And I was really hoping that May had been the reason. However, after a few more steps she started walking close to normal. And soon we were man and wife, then we all gathered around for the usual meal and presents. Despite Annie and I being naked we had fun. Even during the dance. I've got to say it surprised me to see May and Max together. It was nice seeing them hand in hand and when they thought nobody was looking they kissed.

It was my turn to dance with May as Annie danced with her Father.

"You actually asked Max out. Congratulations. I'm happy for you." I was honest when I told her that.

May blushed and said, "Actually, she asked me out. I was surprised. I had just chickened out at another attempt to ask her out. I should be the one to tell you congratulations big brother."

I whispered in May's ear, "So have you two gone all the way yet?"

May's entire face all the way down to her shoulders turned red as she nervously said, "We haven't had the time to do anything yet. She's spent all her time with you between her legs since she asked me out. Oh you can rest easy. My revenge will be fun for both of us. Max said she'd be willing to join in. And in case you were wondering yes I mean sex, and lots of it. And your wife has already agreed to let us do it."

Annie made sure that she threw the flower bouquet before leaving. And we were all surprised when both my sisters Max and May caught it, and then kissed in front of everyone.

That night Annie and I spent our time at Rikku's new home. It would have been great if Harold wasn't there too. I was then informed that the first sex Annie would be getting after she got married wasn't going to be from me but from her own father. That's one tradition I really didn't care for. Especially since I had to watch them.

Annie was on her hands and knees looking back as her father stripped. After he was out of his clothes, he had me step behind Annie.

He pointed to Annie's pussy and said, "Early this morning I had sex with her and unloaded inside of her in both holes. Then we put these inside her to keep my juices inside of her. They were to only be removed after the wedding when she was ready to have sex."

Harold removed the plug from her Annie's ass and started to eat her out. I almost felt like I was going to be sick. Eating out someone's ass was not my idea of fun. After he was done and satisfied that she was clean of his juice he pulled out the plug from her pussy and did the same. Then he got behind her and had half of his dick inside her pussy when she stopped him.

"Daddy I know it's tradition to be the first one to have sex with me after the wedding but can we not do this? I'd rather Leo was my first after getting married." Requested Annie.

Harold thought for a moment and then pulled out. He congratulated his daughter on her wedding and gave me the traditional warning not to hurt his daughter, and then he left to pick up his wife to head back to California but not until he witnessed me penetrating Annie for the first time since she was officially my wife. I found out later that he secretly stuck around to watch until we had our mutual orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.